JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Saraya Waters Empty Roller X Vs Saraya Waters

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:14 am
Roller X Vs Saraya Waters RXWaters

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=70

Roller X was in a good mood as she exited the showers in the Ladies’ Locker Room.  Her hair was damp as she had already changed into a black tank with dark blue jeans.  Why was she in a good mood?  Wasn’t it obvious?  Roller X has had her first win in what felt like forever in the wrestling business.  Sure she’d have preferred it been to right another wrong but that would come later.  For now she headed to her locker room, passing by Mizore and Maya who were currently watching what was happening on the show through the TV.  Roller X gave it a quick glance but she wasn’t fully paying attention.  Instead, she reached her locker and tossed her dirty clothes and towel inside her gym bag.  She just about turned around when her phone went off signaling she got a text message.  Curious she grabbed it as she checked to see what it said.

-Text Message-
Meet me by the spectator entrance.
~Whittaker

Roller X smiled slightly to herself.  Perhaps she impressed him and he was willing to let her sponsor the league.  Either way she made her way out of the locker room but before she got out the door.

-Maya Jensen-
"Where you going?"

Maya had noticed she wasn’t coming back to sit with them so Roller X paused momentarily to give her response.

-Roller X-
"My Roller Derby boss wants to see me.  I’ll be right back."

Maya nodded as she went back to watching the show progress as Roller X made her way out of the room.  It didn’t take her to long to reach the main entrance, the one that was used by the fans.  And soon she found herself outside as she caught sight of Charles Whittaker.  He was wearing his usual attire but what Roller X took notice was in his hand opposite his cane.  It was a piece of plastic wrapped around what was clearly some form of shirt.  Roller X smiled as she approached.  Sure she made sure to try not to go a bit over board but she was feeling more like herself at the moment.

-Roller X-
"Hey boss man, kicked D-King’s butt just like you wanted.  Even made sure he tapped for extra bonus."

Roller X winked her eye as Whittaker chuckled slightly.

-Charles Whittaker-
"That you did.  It was very well done."

Roller X smiled as her eyes drifted to the package in his hands.  She knew what he wanted and Charles took notice of it.

-Charles Whittaker-
"I have said that beating Desmond King would put you one step closer to being something special.  But do not let that victory go to your head, you still have a long ways to go you know."

Roller X rolled her eyes she couldn’t help it.

-Roller X-
"I’m not about to do that.  So, did you have me meet you here so I can sponsor Xccellerate?"

-Charles Whittaker-
"That was the idea."

Mr. Whittaker holds out the package towards Roller X.  She was just about to reach out and grab it when he pulled it back slightly.

-Charles Whittaker-
"However…"

Roller X tilted her head in confusion.

-Roller X-
"However?  Geese what more do you want?  I beat Desmond King, no not just beat him, I made him tap.  You know how more significant that is?"

Mr. Whittaker nodes his head.

-Charles Whittaker-
"I am aware."

-Roller X-
"Then what’s the problem?  Is it Eli?  I’ve told everyone that next time I face him it will not be the same outcome.  That fate is sealed."

Roller.X wasn’t sure wasn’t sure what the deal was and she wasn’t even thinking of the ramifications of what Mr. Whittaker would do if she went to far.  But Mr. Whittaker just shook his head.

-Charles Whittaker-
"It’s not that.  You do have talent in the ring, I will give you that.  But when it comes to championship matches, well that is something else entirely."

Roller X’s mood was already slipping into annoyance but that was the icing on the cake.

-Roller X-
"Seriously?  You’re bringing that up?  That’s all in the past, I promise you that I will bring home the gold and a whole lot sooner too."

Whittaker nods as he seems to contemplate on something.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Ah, that’s right, Mrs. Clack-Chaos has announced the tournament for your fed’s World Tournament."

-Roller X-
"Exactly!  And just think, all the while, I’ll be competing in it, winning my way through it all the while promoting Xccellerate though that there shirt.  Can you imagine the first ever HSW World Champion being crowned while your company’s logo is in the shot?  Pretty rad right?"

Mr. Whittaker actually begins to smirk at this.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Oh I can imagine indeed."

His tone seemed to imply that that was exactly what he was hoping for which made Roller X a little more confused.

-Roller X-
"Then it’s settled? Right?"

Roller X extended her hand out rather to shake or accept the package, she didn’t care which.  Whittaker sees this and nods.

-Charles Whittaker-
"I knew I chose right."

He shifts the package to his other side before shaking Roller X’s hand.  Again Roller X wasn’t sure what he was talking about but she didn’t care.  Instead she accepted the handshake and when it was done Charles Whittaker handed her the package.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Don’t disappoint me now."

-Roller X-
"I won’t.  You can count on me."

Roller X smirked as Charles nodded.  He then turned around and left.  Roller X looked down at the shirt and smiled to herself before heading back into the building.  On the way back to the Lady’s Locker room she happened past a monitor currently showing the end of Eli’s match.  Roller X had to stopped as she looked at it.  Smirking as Eli was getting owned.  

-Roller X-
"Oh this is too good.  What a great night."

She said to no one in particular but soon she watches him hit his trio of Suplexes and bridge for the cover.  Watching still she saw the three count but didn’t see Eli get the shoulder up just before.  When Ceno’s music began to play Roller X couldn’t help but let out a burst of excitement.

-Roller X-
"Woo!  Not so high and mighty now mister Goode!"

She continued to smirk when she noticed something was wrong and then the announcement.

-Darren Jennings-
”Ladies and Gentlemen... The Winner of this Match... ELI GOODE!!!"

Roller X’s jaw dropped as the monitor showed the count again with Eli getting the shoulder up and showing James’ shoulder down for the entire three count.

-Roller X-
"That’s.. What the…"

Roller X’s swore as she saw Eli’s smirk as he began to make his way to the back.  Roller X’s fist clinched as she continued to just stand and stare.

-Roller X-
"How could you do that Ceno!  Eli getting ANOTHER win not because he’s that D*** Goode but because his opponent made a mistake?!"

Roller X continued to fume before finally tearing her eyes away from the monitor and continued to make her way back to the Lady’s Locker Room.  She wasn’t sure what she’d do to Eli if she met him back here and right now, she wasn’t going to risk it.

-Roller X-
"Another time…"

She said under her breathe her annoyance and anger still there.  Funny, how the night was going so good, only to end on a sour note.

The sight of soldier’s marching in line is seen as the camera begins to record.  It continues at this view as it takes in different aspects of the military base.  Soon, it begins to zoom out as we now see that we are inside a building looking out of a window.  Slowly, the camera begins to pan to the left taking in what looks to be the desk of a some higher ranking officer.  But instead of said officer sitting behind the desk, its none other than Roller X.  She’s wearing her new black tank with the Xccelerate Roller Derby League logo in the upper corner.  Her dark jeans and black boots are clearly seen as she has them proper up on the desk as she’s kicked back and relaxing with a grin itched into her face.  

-Roller X-
"You know, I just don’t see this as my kind of place."

Roller X smiles a little more as she sits up but leaves her feet kicked up on the chair.  Her hands moved down to the arm rests.

-Roller X-
"Don’t get me wrong.  One of the biggest things about the military is that it’s all about teamwork.  Each person doing their part to accomplish what they set out to do.  And I’m all for teamwork, I wouldn’t be sponsoring a league based completely on that if I wasn’t."

Roller X winks at the camera as she shifts her head slightly to indicate the logo on her shirt.  After she straightens her head again she continues speaking.

-Roller X-
"But then there’s the other part of the military. No, I’m not talking about the killing and war fare.  I’m talking about the rules.  Ask any body here and they’ll tell you that they follow orders.  Myself, I’ve not really been one for rules.  At least ones that strict."

Roller X smirks again as she shifts in the chair to get more comfortable.

-Roller X-
"I need to be able to express myself.  And with the strict guidelines here, there’s just no way of doing that.  Sure I could do what they said but what if there’s a better way?  Or one that’s just more fun?"

Again Roller X smirked.  She was a bit of a rule breaker.  Though she did know where to draw the line.

-Roller X-
"But Roller X, you may be asking yourself, if the military is not your cup of tea, then what are you doing there?  Well, I’ll tell you my good sir."

Roller X sits up as she hopes up and does a handstand on the desk before landing on the other side and sitting on the desk’s edge.

-Roller X-
"See this place, this fact… is all I really know about my opponent for Slam 3.  Seriously, she’s got no achievements, no wrestling facts in her bio, and unless she was apart of the dark ages of Ladies’ Night, I’m sure she didn’t used to be in the late great EWE.  So I’m in the dark here."

Suddenly, the lights turned out leaving Roller X in the dark room, but it wasn’t completely dark as the light from the window gave enough so you could still see things clearly.  Though they may have missed Roller X rolling her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Oh very funny guys.  Now turn on the lights."

Whoever, she was referring too seemed to have got the message as soon the lights came back on.  Roller X’s slight grin from possible practical joke showed she thought it was a bit amusing.  But she returned to looking at the camera as she continued where she left off.

-Roller X-
"So, that’s why I’m here.  As I said the only thing that it really says about my opponent in her profile is that she was a sniper in the military.  Which to that I’m impressed.  But I have to wonder how is your ground game Saraya, after all we’re going to be face to face on Slam 3 so you won’t be trying to pick me off from a distance."

Roller X smirked as she mimicked holding a gun and firing it.  But then she got a bit more of a serious tone.

-Roller X-
"All Jokes aside, I can see that I have my work cut out for me.  Sure she doesn’t have anything about her wrestling career in her profile and for all I know, this could very well be her first match ever.  But the military is no joke.  Just look outside, they are strict, they are relentless, and they will train you until your sore and then train you some more.  I can’t tell you from first hand but as I’ve taken a look around and yeah, it’s a tough place."

Roller X nods as her fire begins to build.

-Roller X-
"But that doesn’t matter to me.  Yeah I know that you are going to be well trained and I’m not about to rule out the fact that this is both your debut AND this is going to help you get one step closer to becoming the HSW World Champion… Which is why I can NOT afford to lose. Not again."

Roller X’s anger slightly build a tad as her thoughts went back to her first match.

-Roller X-
"I cannot go to the losers bracket.  Not just because becoming the final entrant to the Summer Slam Pay-per-view will be that much harder, but what will that really prove hmm?  For it’s not just about becoming the first HSW World Champion but proving to yourself and everyone else that you ARE the champion.  After all, Good ol’ Phe’s looking for someone to take up that mantle.  So who am I to not take up that challenge?  But losing this match, right after my first win would not show that I’m ready, for either."

Roller X nods as she slides off the end of the table and stands up.

-Roller X-
"They’ll just see me as someone who only beat Desmond King.  And let’s face it, Desmond’s not exactly the talk of the town.  Ceno beat him even though the advantage was with him.  Even I beat him and he had that strength advantage on him.  So really all they will say is that I could only beat the one everyone else can beat… and I can NOT have that.  So I will continue to fight.  I will also prove that last week was only the start of a long streak of wins that will bring me to the HSW Championship."

Again Roller X nodded as she walked over behind the desk, standing just in front of the chair.

-Roller X-
"So bring the pain Saraya.  Give me all you got.  So when the dust settles and I come out on top. No one will deny the fact that I have what it takes.  So remember that, as your fate, is sealed."

Roller X nods as she sits back into the chair and turns it around so the back is facing the camera.  The camera looks at this for a while before shifting back towards the window and all the different soldiers and military personal going about their daily activities before we fade to black.

Roller X Vs Saraya Waters VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller X Vs Saraya Waters Empty Re: Roller X Vs Saraya Waters

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=73

The day was Monday, July 17th and things were proceeding as normal in the Jensen Mansion.  The staff was going about their day, cleaning, doing yard work, or even cooking for tonight’s supper.  As for the Jensen Family, Both Mr. And Mrs. Jensen were currently out doing their usual business with their company Jensen Industries.  As for the Twins were currently in the living room playing with their EWE exclusive action figures as they come up with some of the most bizarre stories in their own little world.  But they’re not the only Jensen’s currently residing in the Jensen household as Roller X had been staying there for a while now.  Partly due to training and the other part of her roommate kicking her out due to a dispute.  So right now, Roller X just gotten out of the shower after another long day of training set up by her mother.  Currently, she was on her phone as she was talking to her younger sister, Maya Jensen.

-Roller X-
"That’s awesome news, tell them congrats for me."

On the other end Maya nods her head not that Roller X could see it.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will, but that’s not the only thing.  Hollie asked for you and I to be her bride’s maids."

Roller X paused as she heard the news.  Apparently, Maya had been sitting on this for a little over a week now but she had told Roller X a little earlier in the conversation that she hadn’t had a chance to get ahold of her until now.  So Roller X addressed the first question that came to her mind.

-Roller X-
"Will I have to wear a dress?"

-Maya Jensen-
"I assume so, it is a wedding after all."

Roller X gives out a long sigh as she rolled over on her bed.  She just wasn’t into fancy dresses and the like.  She didn’t even really care for make-up.  It was probably that bit of tom-boy still in her and while she’s not apposed to using a dress with style for her street cred, she just not a dress kind of gal.

-Roller X-
"Well, this is Hollie were talking about.  We may be marching down the aisle in our underwear."

Roller X smirked as she could hear the shutter in her sister’s voice.

-Maya Jensen-
"I may have to sit that one out if she does…"

Roller X couldn’t help but chuckle as she continued her tease.

-Roller X-
"Oh come on.  You know it’d be fun.  Walking down that isle with tons of eyes from friends and family staring at us all the while we have arms linked with some random dude Jeff put beside you.  He’ll probably also be in his underwear too so no worries there."

Roller X was laughing as she knew she was getting to Maya.  Maya shuttered at the thought.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… have to go down with a guy?  I don’t think I could do that…. If he’s practically naked."

Roller X chuckled once more before changing the subject slightly.

-Roller X-
"Jeff say who he’s got on his side of the wedding yet?   Cuz only person I can think he may put on his side would be Kelsi perhaps?  But didn’t you say she’s Hollie’s other Maid of honor?"

-Maya Jensen-
"She hinted at it so that’s who I assumed.  But I’m not sure who’s Jeff has on his side.  Maybe that brother of his?  I forget his name."

Roller X shrugs her shoulders even though Maya couldn’t see them.

-Roller X-
"Possibly.  But guess we’ll find out eventually."

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah.  Oh, I forgot there was one more thing."

-Roller X-
"The date of the wedding?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh… well yeah that two.  It’s going to be February 11th."

-Roller X-
"Someplace indoors I hope.  Because wearing a dress AND in the snow, going to be a chilling good time."

Roller X teased chuckling slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"I take it you’re agreeing to being a bridesmaid then?"

-Roller X-
"Of course, I agree.  I wouldn’t miss this for the world.  But stop changing the topic.  Where’s it at?"

Maya slightly chuckled herself as what they were currently talking about was technically off topic from what Maya was originally going to reveal to Roller X.

-Maya Jensen-
"Its at their house in Rawlings."

Roller X rolled her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Guess I’ll be Snowier X after that."

They both chuckle at that.

-Roller X-
"So, what was the other thing then?"

There was a silence for a moment before finally Maya spoke up.

-Maya Jensen-
"Hollie’s going to have a baby."

It took a moment for it to sink in before Roller X smiled.

-Roller X-
"Dang, that’s some pretty awesome news.  Mizore’s gotta be happy. Going to be a big sister. "

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah…"

-Roller X-
"Well, if Mizore ever needs some advice from another big sister, she should just hit me up."

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m a big sister to you know."

Roller X nods her head a few times.

-Roller X-
"Yeah true.  But you weren’t apart of most of Julian and Serena’s lives.  Unlike me."

-Maya Jensen-
"What about the 2 years…."

Roller X rolled her eyes.  Maya was referring to the 2 years she had vanished.  But it was a time Roller X didn’t like to think about.

-Roller X-
"Let’s not talk about that."

Maya understood of course as she gives an unseen nod.

-Maya Jensen-
"Right…."

There was a slight pause between the two before Maya spoke up again.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I guess you’re right…. You have way more experience being an older sister."

Roller X nodded and she knew that Maya probably hadn’t really thought about being an older sister before.  Even if she was the middle child.  But Roller X smiled.

-Roller X-
"You know it.  And Mizore will be a great older sister, well, unless you’re Desmond and think she’s my older sister."

Maya actually laughed at that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, I saw that."

-Roller X-
"Yeah, I think Desmond’s been in the dark about a lot of things.  First, thought our match had so many extra people in It.  And now Mizore’s my sister?  Geeze.  Though well, guess he’s just seeing the future again."

Maya seemed puzzled at that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Seeing the future?  I don’t follow."

Roller X smirked at that.

-Roller X-
"Well, first time he thought our match was a fatal 5 way match, or 6, it was hard to tell if I was apart of the 4 extra people or if I wasn’t.  And I was the champion…"

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah I get that.  I meant the other."

Maya said interrupting Roller X’s explanation.  With that Roller X only chuckled.

-Roller X-
"Well, let’s just say, Mizore’s older than me, and in the future she really could become my older sister.  Older Sister-in-law that is."

It sunk in to Maya as Roller X could tell she got embarrassed a little on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"uh… yeah."

Roller X chuckled at that before she just realized something else.

-Roller X-
"Hollie’s getting married in February huh?  Figure she’d want to wait until she popped the baby out.   Will probably start showing some at that point."

Maya only seems to shrug.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m not sure, I don’t remember health Class and I've not really looked into it."

Roller X couldn't help but laugh.

-Roller X-
"Neither have I."

Just then there was a knock to Roller X’s room.

-Roller X-
"It’s open."

The door opened and one of the Mansion staff was at the door.

-Mansion Staff-
"Dinner is ready, Ms. Jensen."

-Roller X-
"Thanks."

The Staff member left as Roller X turned back to her phone.

-Roller X-
"Well, I’d best be getting off.  Don’t wanna be late for dinner."

-Maya Jensen-
"All right.  I chat with you later."

-Roller X-
"Yeah later."

Roller X hung up the phone as she sat up and gave a stretch before heading out of her room to get dinner.

The camera’s begin rolling as we see the HSW interview set.  New to it was a TV monitor with the HSW logo displayed on it.  Of course this monitor was offset so the individual about to come out would be able to still be seen and the monitor too.  Who the individual was a mystery no longer as Roller X skates into the shot as she shouts out into a microphone.

-Roller X-
"Heeeeeelllloooo Everyone, Roller X here giving you her thoughts on the HSW World Championship Tournament!"

Roller X was wearing the Xccellerate Roller Derby League sleeveless shirt as well as some dark pants.  She also had her black skull helmet but this time on the side was the Xccellerate logo on it.  Roller X then smirks as she points these out.

-Roller X-
"That’s right everyone, I’m representing the Xccelerate Roller Derby League.  Of course, you won’t hear me call them out every single time I’m on the air, but I’m still getting over the excitement of the ordeal."

Roller X smiles as the excitement was in her voice.  She did a quick 180 spin and we caught the back side of her shirt which had the Xccellerate logo on it as well.  But Roller X turned back to the screen.

-Roller X-
"This isn’t me selling out or anything.  I don’t get paid any more for sporting these here logos.  But I want everyone to know that I support that league.  Why?  Well, you’re looking at the soon to be league champ that is.  Me and my team that is."

Roller X winks to the camera but soon brings her attention back to the topic at hand.

-Roller X-
"But that’s enough of that for now.  You’re tuning in to check out HSW news right?  Well, as I said I’m giving you the low down on what I think about the HSW World Championship tournament thus far and who I want to see getting into Round 2’s winner Bracket.  So let’s get started."

With a dramatic pose, Roller X points towards the monitor as the follow image appears on screen:

-Roller X-
"Starting off with this match, who is it that I want to make it to Round 2?  Well, Rocco Abrams of course.  Rocco shot off his mouth pretty big last Slam and seems to think he’s all that because he went over to Japan and concurred them.   I’m would love to face this guy and show him that if he thinks he’s the next HSW Champion then he’s got another thing coming."

Roller X smirks as she shifted to his opponent.

-Roller X-
"As for Man-Die Wheeler, I gotta say, I’m not impressed.  I mean she lost to Annie Fugate for crying out loud.  My sister was able to beat her so why not this chick?  Well, ok Stealthy is a Grand Slammer so I guess you can’t exactly compare.  But Man-Die walked right into that Stroke of Midnight, so like I said, I’m not impressed."

Roller X paused a moment before pointing towards the monitor again, this time supporting the next image:

-Roller X-
"Do I even need to say it?  King had two chances to pick up a win, and he failed twice.  TWICE!  Sure the Ice Queen’s taken him very seriously, and I can’t blame her for it.  He is pretty strong, even if I did get him to tap out."

Roller X slaps her hand together as few times, well more hitting one over the other as she was holding a microphone.

-Roller X-
"So Mizore, I’ll see you in Round 2… or further depending on who the top brass have me facing next round."

Roller X winks her eye as she did just say she’d be making it into Round 2, which implies she’s winning her next match.  But then she points at the monitor again and it shows a new image:

-Roller X-
"Who cares about Talia.  Seriously she’s been as quiet as my opponent.  No, who I really want to continue on is Miss Annie Fugate. After all I know she’s dying to get another shot at me and I am more than happy to give her that chance.  But I guarantee that she’ll find out that beating her in HSW runs in the family."

Another wink from Roller X before she again points to the monitor signaling it to shift to the next image:

-Roller X-
"Hmm, James Ceno or a Jobber… Nah I gotta go with Ceno.  He’s a pretty ok guy and I am with most of the people on the roster and believing that he should have won that match on Slam 2.   I look forward for my entanglement with him and know Ceno that when you lose to me, there won’t be any controversy."

Roller X smiles her voice showing that she’s not being cocky, but confident.  

-Roller X-
"As for Jay, well, I gotta say I wonder who he’ll get in Round 2.  Hopefully someone interesting, but will he make it into round 3?  Well, if you ask me, depends on who he gets."

Roller X chuckles slightly before again pointing towards the monitor as it again shifts to the next image:

-Roller X-
"Sorry Mike, but Stealthy’s gonna bring in her first Male opponent Victory with you.  And she better two, because I want to see her make it as far as possible.  Granted, I plan on being the sister to bring home the gold, but being the big sister I’d rather I be the one who she loses to at the Pay-per-View than someone else."

Roller X nods as she points to the monitor again as it once again changes its image:

This time Roller X just looks straight at it, her hatred towards the individual clear in her eyes.

-Roller X-
"You’d better not let some little fellow be the cause of your ultimate defeat in this tournament.  Your fate is to be defeated by me.  And you there won’t be a bad judgement call or bad pin attempt to save you Eli.  Just you remember that!"

Roller X continued to glare at Eli before finally turning around and pointing to the monitor one final time signaling it to show us the final image.

-Roller X-
"Which brings me to my match.  And really what else can I really say?  I’m still flying pretty blind here as to who this Saraya Waters is.  She’s even not said a word since well, even she signed her name on the dotted line.  Maybe she doesn’t even exist?  Or perhaps a ghost?"

Roller X said before chuckling.

-Roller X-
"Ok, maybe not.  But there’s nothing more for me to say.  I’ve been training my butt off and checking out as much footage of military training as I can, after all that’s the closest I can probably get to see what kind of fighting style she’ll have.  But in the end you all know what will happen.  It will be me, with my hands raised high and moving on with the rest of the lovely people to the winner’s bracket of Round 2.  And that Fate, is sealed."

Roller X winks to the camera before skating back out of the shot.  The camera then begins to move as it zooms in on the match-up banner on the monitor before fading to black

Roller X Vs Saraya Waters VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum