JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:01 am
Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force WM11-FEDTF

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1593.html#p22147790

Show: WrestleMania 11 [5/10/2015]

Mizore RP

The scene opens up on a huge Wrestlemania Eleven logo sitting off somewhat is the distance. In front of it is just a smooth surface. You can hear footsteps slowly getting louder and louder. Finally Mizore walks on the scene, walking toward the logo. She stops walking and turns to the camera. She has on her normal plaid short and alternating shades of purple knee high socks. She is also wearing a white jacket with black sleeves. She looks at the camera with a small smile.

{Mizore Payne}

What a journey these last years have been. It was just two short years ago when I was a young rookie just barely into my craft. And I walked into the Televixen championship scramble as a major underdog. And I walked out as the Televixen champion. You can’t get much better than that. Since that point I went on to become a three time Televixen champion, Shining Star champion and a two time Divas Tag Team champion. At Wrestlemania Ten last year I teamed with my current partner Stealth Elf to win these titles for the first time. I also fought my mom to a draw but that isn’t important. Funny how I am also teaming with her at this Wrestlemania. Things sure have changed a bit since last year and yet some things stay the same.

She smiles at this thought for a moment. She glances back at the big logo in the distance before turning back to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Now I’m not going to go into the mother daughter match here. There will be a time and place for that later. Right now I want to talk about the big match. The toughest challenge the Frost Elfs have ever faced. I’m technically undefeated at Wrestlemania. And I plan to stay that way. I plan to leave with the Divas Tag Team championship still in my possession. But to do that, I have to overcome a very serious road block.

She turns and takes a few more steps towards the logo when suddenly the ground begins to shake. Two huge mountains shoot up out of the ground between her and the logo. the snow covered tops of the mountains disappear high into the sky. Mizore looks up at them and back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I guess I should say two huge roadblocks. Abby Addiction and Angela Fortin. As cocky and confident as I’d like to act, I’m actually pretty concerned. Look who we have here. The current Divas champion. A former Divas champion and a King of Xtreme. To say the odds are stacked against the Frost Elfs is an understatement. I’m sure the Divas Task Force are already customizing their titles. It’s not going to be that easy. Not for Angela Fortin.

She turns and waves her hands at one of the mountains. Ice shaped blades fly out and cut the mountain down until it’s the bust of Angela Fortin. She looks back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

You’ve been pretty hot lately Angela. You beat CM Punk when he was the Undisputed champion. You even beat my dad. You are more hungry and have shown more passion over the past few weeks than you have since you won the King of Xtreme three years ago. But we both know what you really wanted was to be in the main event. I’d almost believe that you feel this match is beneath you. Not that I’m saying you won’t give it your all. I know you better than that. But are you as hungry as we are to hang onto these titles. I’m not sure you are. I think you have your own sights set elsewhere. And while you will be there for Abby, I’m not sure you’ll give you all when it comes down to it. Could be interesting to see.

Mizore rubs her chin, thinking about what she just said. She shrugs as she looks back at the bust of Angela.

{Mizore Payne}

Regardless of how much you want to put into the match, I know that it is going to be one hell of a fight. I respect you Angela. You are one of the few women young people like me can look up to. But don’t think just because you can beat my dad and CM Punk means you can beat me. Not when I have everything to lose. Not when I have my championship and my record on the line. No Angela, you are going to leave Wrestlemania just as disappointed as you’ve left the last few shows after being denied what you wanted. No matter who your partner is.

Mizore turns and does the same cutting motion to the other mountain. It falls apart to reveal a bust of Abby. Mizore looks at this one for a moment and looks back to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Then there is Abby. The Divas champion and probably the greatest diva of our era. And she is hungry for this win. As Wrestlemania could be the night that she gets her grand slam. The night where she adds one hell of an achievement to her resume. The only real saving grace is that she will have her focus on a triple threat match and a possible unification match. Not that that will make her any easier of an opponent. While most people would say that she will be tired, I just see it as her being hot. And we don’t know when the match will actually take place. Abby might have even had time to rest or not even have fought in the triple threat yet. Hoping that she might be wore down is a false hope that relies too much on luck. So how can I feel that we can beat her?

She looks up apparently lost in thought. She finally looks at the camera with a small smile.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Abby, Hollie proved that you were mortal. Her victory over you sent waves of hope to the rest of the locker room. And I know that me and Stealth elf can find a way to survive this match. I know how tough you are. In fact three times I have faced defeat at your hands. And I promise you I will give you everything I have inside of me to defeat you for the first time. To make sure the Frost Elfs walk out as the champion. Because the best way to conquer a huge challenge, is to force my way straight through it.

She puts her hands up at both busts. They explode into pieces as the way to the Wrestlemania logo is now clear. She starts walking toward it as the camera slowly follows her.

{Mizore Payne}

The Frost Elfs have been against the wall before. We have looked liked doom champions going into many shows. But we find a way to win. And despite what the rumors say, we will be more united and stronger than we ever have in the past. The Divas Task Force might believe they are the next champions. They can even gloat about beating the Experience to earn the shots. But at the end of the night, me and Stealth Elf are just the better team. At Wrestlemania we retain the tag team titles. And the Divas Task Force become two my victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore has reached the Wrestlemania logo. She reaches up and touches it as a bright white light surrounds her. It finally blinds out the camera for a moment before the scene fades away.

SCENE 2

The scene opens up backstage of a local house show on the Road to Wrestlemania. Mizore is currently wearing her camouflage skirt and knee high socks, the attire she wears when the Frost Elfs team. She also has on her coat. She is sitting on the couch randomly checking her match and seeming to get more and more annoyed. Finally she stomps her foot as she jumps up to her feet. She pulls out her cell phone and makes a quick call.

{Mizore Payne}

Roller Brawl. I thought you said you told Stealth Elf to come to my locker room………...Well where is she now?

Mizore nods at the phone before she hangs it up. She walks out of the room and down the hall. Half way down she sees Hollie checking out her reflection in the mirror. Mizore clears her throat loudly, making Hollie jump. Hollie turns to her quickly and smiles.

{Hollie Winder}

Hey Mizore girl. What’s up?

{Mizore Payne}

I got a favor to ask of you. I’m going to lock myself in the locker room with Stealth Elf. I want you to guard the door and not let us out unless I give you the safe word.

{Hollie Winder}

The safe word huh? Didn’t know you were so kinky Mizore. However you are suppose to give Stealth Elf the safe word. You know, just in case you start getting too rough on her.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m serious Hollie. We have got to get all of our problems sorted out quickly. Abby and Angela are the toughest challenges to the Divas Tag Team gold we have ever faced. We need to be a perfect team if we hope to win.

{Hollie Winder}

Alright. What’s the safe word?

{Mizore Payne}

Hopscotch.

{Hollie Winder}

That’s really the best safe word you can come up with? What are you five?

{Mizore Payne}

Does it really matter what the safe word is? Just don’t let Stealth Elf out if she makes a break for it okay.

{Hollie Winder}

Whatevs Mizore.

Mizore opens the door and pushes the door lock on the outside of the door. She walks into the room where Stealth Elf is sitting on the couch with her head down. Both her championships are at her feet. Mizore clears her throat and it snaps Stealth Elf back to her senses. She sees Mizore and immediately looks away.

{Mizore Payne}

None of that girl. We need to talk and you aren’t going anywhere until we have this worked out.

Mizore was worried that this might have come across stronger than she wanted it to be. And she was pretty much right. Stealth Elf slowly gets to her feet picking up her championships. She mutters something about having something to do and quickly walks to the door. Mizore lets her, knowing exactly what is going to happen. Stealth Elf tries to turn the handle but it is locked.

{Stealth Elf}

Unlock the door.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t have the key. Sorry.

Stealth Elf tries the door handle again but it’s still locked tight. She then bangs on the door.

{Hollie Winder}

Can I help you?

{Stealth Elf}

Let me out Hollie.

{Hollie Winder}

What’s the secret word?

{Stealth Elf}

Secret word?

{Hollie Winder}

Yes the word you have to give me before I let you out.

{Stealth Elf}

Please tell me the word Mizore.

Mizore has set down on the couch and is taking this moment to check something on her phone. Stealth Elf shakes the door handle again.

{Stealth Elf}

Pizza?

{Hollie Winder}

Nope.

{Stealth Elf}

Strawberries?

{Hollie Winder}

Sorry.

{Stealth Elf}

Pokemon?

{Hollie Winder}

Wrong again. There is well over a millions words in the English language. I’m not going to stand here all night waiting for you to find it. Just talk to Mizore and I’ll let you out.

Stealth Elf tries weakly at the door handle again and says a few incorrect words. Hollie isn’t even responding now. Stealth Elf turns and looks at Mizore who motions to a chair. She slowly walks over and sits down in the chair. Mizore stands up and looks at her friend.

{Mizore Payne}

Look at me Maya.

She doesn’t but just continues to stare down at her championships she had abandoned on the floor in front of her. Mizore lets out a frustrated shout which makes Stealth Elf jump.

{Mizore Payne}

You know, this isn’t fair to me. You suddenly spring this on me and then you decide to ignore me just because I didn’t answer you right away. You gave me no time to look inside myself and see how I feel. And then you randomly throw me out of your place just because I said that’s what friends are for. Not only is this hurting the most important friendship I have ever had in my life, but this is hurting our team. And on the eve of our toughest opponents to date, we need to be united.

{Stealth Elf}

Give my half…

{Mizore Payne}

No! I’m not giving your half of the title to anyone. You are my partner. You are my best friend. And together we can defeat the Divas Task Force. But to do that, we have got to be on the same page. Not just as wrestlers but as friends.

{Stealth Elf}

I’m not sure.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I am sure. We are the best team to ever hold these Divas Tag Team titles. And I’m also sure that I want to have you in my life. So the next question you have to answer is.

Mizore drops down in front of Stealth Elf. She puts her hand on Stealth Elf’s chin and lifts her head up so they are looking eye to eye. Mizore smiles at her.

{Mizore Payne}

Maya. Will you go out with me?

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 am
SE RP

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya. Will you go out with me?

Frozen.  That's what came over the young Maya Jensen as she sat on a sofa looking into the eyes of Mizore.   She was unable to speak as she just couldn't, but not for reasons that'd you'd think.  Here she was, the girl, Maya was absolutley in love with and she just, asked her out?  Strange how all that grief and anger just melted away as she stared into those beautiful blue eyes. Those soft lips, that hair... All of it just caused Maya to Freeze, then melt into those eyes.  Mizore remained silent though as she waited for Maya to reply.

-Maya Jensen-
"...."

Maya then blinked as she looked away.  All her fears flooding back to her.

-Maya Jensen-
"... How do... I know this isn't just a trick? Give me, what I want just so we'd keep those."

Maya was looking over at her discarded Diva's Tag Team Championship on the floor.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya that's not it at all.  Sure I want us to be on the same page, but I can't lose you."

Maya teared up as she stood up removing Mizore's hands from her head, though her skin allready ached to feel it again.  Why was she acting like this?  She was going against Mizore's offer and for what?  Fear?  A broken heart?

-Maya Jensen-
"So, you'd be out the door the moment some real man stepped up.  Face it, you're not like me. I'm just the freak with the silly feelings."

Mizore takes a step towards Maya.  Sure this was hard for her as this was all new territory.

-Mizore Payne-
"I'm willing to try."

Maya turned around at Mizore as she went off, perhaps her emtions stil weren't fulling intact yet.

-Maya Jensen-
"Why would you want to ruin you're life like that?  You're beautiful, funny, smart, a great wrestler... Why would you want to sink down to my level?"

Mizore actually blushed every so slightly at the compliments.  But she shook her head.

-Mizore Payne-
"... I wouldn't say that.  Besides, what's wrong with you're level?  You're a champion, have a mom and dad that both love you, and actually show it."

-Maya Jensen-
"Show it?!  She's been runnng me bone dry since what YOUR mom did.  It's 2 times as bad as 18 ever did..."

-Mizore Payne-
"She just wants you to win in our other match."

Maya looks to the floor as she shakes her head. Then looks back to Mizore a little agrivated.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then there's that!  Why would you say you'd look forward to that match?  I dread even the thought of it.... I don't want to face you... and I don't want to face your mom either...And how can you EVEN condone it with all that I've been through?  That REALLY just shows you don't care about me at all.  Just to use me to get what you want and throw me away like... like... Some nastey GREEN Booger!"

Maya began to cry as she turnd to the couch and got on it with her knees as she burried her face into the cushion.  Mizore was just confused as she didn't even know what to say or do. This was not going as planned at all.  She gave a sigh as she had a seat on th couch giving Maya space.  She thought about just leaving but as she did her eyes drifted to the Maya's Tag Team Championship, which had their tag team name on it.

-Mizore Payne-
"...Why did you spell it like that?"

Seemed an out of the blue question with what was happening.  Yet oddly, enough that did cause Maya to stop her crying as that how out of the blue it was.  She turned around as she wondered what she ment.

-Maya Jensen-
"Hmm?"

-Mizore Payne-
"Our Tag team name, Frost Elfs.  Why did you spell it like that?  You never did tell me."

Ofcourse, Mizore might have just taken it up at being a typo when she first added it but even after people have told her about it, she continued to put it down like that.  Mizore didn't really mind though as she just went with it.  But she had been curious from time to time.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh... that."

Maya wiped her eyes as she looked over to her title on the floor.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well... it represents you and me.  You're Frost, with all your ice themes and things. And I'm Elf."

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah I know.  But that doesn't explain why it's not a V instead of an F."

-Maya Jensen-
"Because, you're not an elf."

Mizore looked over at Maya slightly wondering what she ment by that  but she was walking on thin ice as she replied.

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah...and?"

-Maya Jensen-
"See, you're ont an Elf just like I'm not Frost, or do things with Ice.  Thus it's singular as you take one Ice lover and one Elf and you put use together. We're different and it shows in our name. The S is there because they're two of us."

-Mizore Payne-
"I get it."

Maya nods as she looks at the title agian.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, they're both after what makes us special.  Frost for you and mine's....Elf."

Maya trialed off as it dawned on her.  All those times, she claimed that being the way she was, was nothing but a curse, to her and those around her.  But yet she didn't realize it was what made her Unique.  Which only added to the emotions as she couldn't belive how stupid and foolish she was being.  Mizore was right, Maya wasn't being the fairest to her.  And when She had asked her that one question that made all the difference.  She had shut her out?  So no.  She was done being stupid.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Hey Mizore?"

-Mizore Payne-
"Hmm?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Yes."

Mizore looked at Maya wondeirng what she ment by yes.

-Mizore Payne-
"Yes what?"

Maya just looked to her as she smiled for the for what seemed like an eternity ago.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yes I'll go out with you."

The camera opens up days later to a huge WreslteMania logo in the background, yet it was backwards.  In front of it, was just more smooth surface.  As te camera looks at this for a while, suddenly, huge jungle vines, trees, and shrbs began spouting in that smooth area, so much that you could barely make out a little bit of the logo.

-Stealth Elf-
"You see that?  Good because it's all that I had seen for the past month.  Nothing but a dense forest of worries, doubts and fears.  WrestleMania wasn't even close to being in my sights as I was to busy trying tryingto survive the jungle laid out before me."

Stealth Elf walked out from out of the camera's view.  She was wearing her usual forest ninja attire equiped with brown mask and her hair in a braid.

-Stealth Elf-
"If you'd of asked me about what I was doing with my Diva's tag team Championship, I'd of told you that Mizore's got it... She allways does and she don't need me."

Stealth Elf looks away from the camera momentarily as she thinks of ho stupid she had been.  But she slowly shakes her head as she looks back towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I was wrong back then.  I knew that Mizore couldn't beat Abby on her own, how could she expect to beat her with a partner?"

Stealth Elf wasn't trying to be mean to her partner, as it wasn't even close to her point.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yet, I know that Mizore could get the job done against you two but with a good partner.  But did you two really forget?  Or are you going to be like all the other Diva's that like to face the Frost Elfs?  You act all arogantt and pretend old losses never happened.  And what was that about Abby beating both of us several times?  Me and Abby haven't even had a match with each other."

Stealth Elf had gotten a bit riled up at that but she calmed herself.  It was off point a bit.

-Stealth Elf-
"Where was I again?  Oh right.  See, the two of you faced against Mizore and Hollie when the two belts you want first came up for grabs. So that shows Mizore has what it takes to beat you guys as a team. Just you have to wonder if I'm a suitible replace for Hollie?  Which I guess we can use Angela's logic on that one. Which means that if Hollie, teaming with Mizore, beats you and his defeated by Hardcore stratus faction.  Which means that since when I teamed up with Mizore and we became their first loss as a team in a LONG time.  Yeah, that means the Frost Elfs will be more than enough for you two."

Stealth Elf nods though thought that was pretty confusing.  She just wanted to sound impressive but who knew out it would be taken.  She then pulls out two curved daggers from behind her as she holds them both out to her sides.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's just all talk right?  we both know that the real fight hasn't started yet.  And I still had a ways to go to get to where I needed to be."

Stealth Elf turns around and begins using her daggers to slice her way into the jungle.  The Camera following her.

-Stealth Elf-
"I couldn't really say the first thing about Angela besides what I just said.  I've been out of the loop for just about everything as I've been trying to plow my way through this mess of a jungle, not sure where I was nor where I was going.  So Angela, do you realy think you and Abby have a strong bond?  Honestly? you don't.  You're not even giving you're all into this match as for you, it's just a constilation prize for you. Or you just see it as helping a friend in need.  Sure there's strength in that, but not as much as there could.  See, when two forced unite as they both share a same passion and goal, it takes them places.  Just as it took Mizore and Me to the Diva's Tag Team championships."

Stealth Elf continued to hack her way through the jungle as she continued to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I know what you'll say.  I haven't been exactly pulling my weight in my team.  That's only because for the moment I had lost track of what why these Belts are so special to me.  And while I was tangled in the bramble I finally found myself free from it."

Stealth Elf proceed further though.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then there's Abby. The champion whow well, Look at her.  She's a multitime Diva's Champion, Has one of the best records in EWE. How could I hope to compare with that?   Abby's like nearly unstoppable and here I am barely making it.  I can't even fully handle my situations.  I turn coward and leave.  It just makes me SO angery sometimes."

She throws the dagger into the ground and just sits down.  She then shakes her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's why I have to press on.  That's why I can't give up.  Abby I'm not like you can go so long without crashing and losing.  Just like my match against Android 18, I was on a winning streak and, there it went.  Right down the dragin with that one match.  And I can see it happening here too.  One of these matches, I'm going to lose. I just know it.  So there it goes.  My WrestleMania record.   But who cares right?"

Stealth Elf gets up as she picks up her dagger again before giing a slight arm stretch.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'mgoing to try my hardest, Mizore and me.  And though you'll both see that even though we both arrived at the big dance in different ways...."

Stealth Elf slashed a set of vines as she walked out into a clearing where we now see the WM logo.  But Stalth Elf didn't stop as she walked past it to where Mizore stood with her Diva's Tag Team Championship around her waist.  As Stealth Elf came closer, Mizore picked up Stealth Elf's title and hands it to her.  Stealth Elf wraps it around her own waist as she looks back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"You'll find the Frost Elfs here ready for the fight of not just our lives. But you're as well.  So Don't blink..."

-Mizore Payne-
"As you become just one more victum trapped under the ice."

The two girls smile as they look at the camera as it zooms out to and angles to the left a bit as it goes into the Sky you see a three words made up of the ice from Mizore's shot and the plants from Stealth Elf's as it spelled out. Frost Elfs  Champions.

Frost Elfs Vs Diva Task Force LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:03 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: (2nd and 3rd RP) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t347-roller-brawl-in-mitb-elevation-x-match
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum