JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Naomi Empty Stealth Elf Vs Naomi

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-7-2015-stealth-elf-vs-naomi-ai-t1369.html#p22143276

Show: Chaos Minor Show [1/7/2015]

-Off Camera-

The sign out front said closed, yet inside the lights were on in the skating rink.  No one was around, well almost as there were 3 girls currently out on the ice.

-Mizore-
"Thanks again for taking us.  It's been awhile since I've Ice Skated."

Roller Brawl gave a nod to Mizore as she was skating backwards talking to Mizore and Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"It's no trouble at all.  I know the guy who runs the place and he usually lets me come in here to practice.  Got a key to the place even.  But keep it on the down low."

Mizore nodded as she began to skate up further ahead just enjoying skating.  Stealth Elf skated up alongside Roller Brawl as Roller Brawl turned around.

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks..."

Roller Brawl smiles at her sister and puts an arm around her before speaking a little softer so Mizore couldn't hear them.

-Roller Brawl-
"It's no problem, Stealthy though this is a nice time to drop the bomb."

Roller Brawl winked at Stealth Elf who just looked away.

-Stealth Elf-
"... You can't be serious... wait, is this what this was all about?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Guilty as charged."

Stealth Elf sighed as she glanced over at Mizore, who was skating on the other side of the rink now.  They had been circling it after all.

-Stealth Elf-
"....I ... I can't.  You know I can't."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh come on, all you have to do is go over to her and tell her.  What's the worst that could happen?"

Stealth Elf thought about it tons of scenario's running through her mind.

-Stealth Elf-
"Lots of things."

-Roller Brawl-
"Honestly, Stealthy, I think you're just scared.  Now build up some courage and go tell her."

Stealth Elf sighed.  This just wasn't something she thought she could do.  At least, not yet.  But... she knew she had too.  Right?  Or was this something she should just let stay buried with in her, never to come out?

-Stealth Elf-
"... I'm sorry.  I just can't."

-Mizore-
"Can't what?"

Stealth Elf nearly jumped as Mizore was now behind them. She turned around as Mizore just giggled at making her jump. Roller Brawl chuckled as well.

-Mizore-
"So what can't you?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Uh..."

Stealth Elf stammered.   It was a good opportunity to tell her.  But, no not like this.  She was just silent blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.  Roller Brawl saw that.

-Roller Brawl-
"She was just saying how she can't think of the name of this song."

Roller Brawl hummed a few bars of it as Mizore rose an eyebrow.

-Mizore-
"That's your entrance song."

Stealth Elf looked to Roller Brawl seeing she was covering for her.  And Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I know.  Stealthy couldn't figure it out."

Roller Brawl chuckled putting an arm around Stealth Elf.

-Stealth Elf-
"Uh... yeah."

Roller Brawl smiled before she let go of Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Anyways, I think what we need is some music.  Make this more fun."

Mizore nodded and Stealth Elf did too.  Anything to get this moment away for now.  Roller Brawl nodded as she skated out and headed to the sound box.  There she selected a CD and inserted it.  Meanwhile Stealth Elf waited, feeling slightly awkward.  But Mizore went ahead and began to skate some more.  So Stealth Elf did as well.  Then the song began to play, its opening beat sounded ok she guessed.

"There's a calm surrender, To the rush of day."

Stealth Elf almost paused.  That sounded familiar, but this song was more upbeat.  Faster pace.  That was till the song hit the chorus.

"Can you feel the love tonight!"

That was it.  Stealth Elf glared up at where Roller Brawl was.  It was a faster remix of Can you feel the love tonight.  Stealth Elf continued her glare till suddenly Mizore grabbed her hand pulling Stealth Elf to go faster.

-Mizore-
"Come on Slow poke, this isn't a slow song."

The glared faded from Stealth Elf's face as it was actually replaced by a blush on her cheeks.  She could feel Mizore's hand holding hers as they skated along, circling the rink at a fast pace.  Stealth Elf's blush continued as the lyrics’ continued to enter her ear.  Perhaps... Perhaps now was the time?

-Mizore-
"You getting cold?"

Stealth Elf snapped from her thoughts as she noticed Mizore looking at her.  The blush still on her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"I uh..."

Stealth Elf glanced down at their hands and Mizore looked down at them momentarily then back to Stealth Elf, curiously.  Then it lifted slightly as she noticed the Music hitting the chorus again.  And Mizore just laughed.

-Mizore-
"Oh, Didn't even notice that."

Mizore laughed again as she let go of Stealth Elf's hand as she slowed to a stop.  Stealth Elf doing the same.

-Mizore-
"Sorry about that.  I was too into the beat.  But not like there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Stealth Elf couldn't get herself to look into Mizore's eyes.  If she did, it'd tell her the truth.  Instead she looked over to the booth where Roller Brawl was as she looked back at them.

-Stealth Elf-
"... yeah."

Mizore nodded as she began to skate again.

-Mizore-
"Well come on, let's get back to skating."

Mizore skated off her speed matching the beat as it shifted to another song.  Stealth Elf slowly began to skate but her eyes looked to Mizore.  How could she be so Naïve?

The camera opened up to a simple black curtain with a large EWE logo on it.  Yet again it seemed like the camera was on a tripod with no one mounting it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know.  Same set up as last time."

Stealth Elf's voice was heard as she stepped into the shot from the left.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I promise I won't fall asleep on you.  Just I didn't feel like leaving home today and I had this all set up and didn't want it to go to waste."

Stealth Elf was wearing her usual in ring gear which was a kind of Forest Ninja outfit.  It of course included a brown mask that covered the lower half of her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, I have a chance at possibly redeeming myself from the last show.  And I'm not just talking about doing more than a poor excuse of one of these sessions, but with how I did in the match.  I'll admit, I didn't do my best and quiet honestly it wasn't because I was tired.  I did get sleep that night and I was fine to wrestle.  Just, well hard to really say it without admitting a flaw... And I can't give her the satisfaction of me saying it either."

Stealth Elf shrugged her shoulders lightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well doesn't matter I guess.  I promise that I'll give you more of a fight this next show Naomi.  Yes I know my team won but honestly it wasn't because of me.  So this time Naomi you'll be getting the better side of me.  The one who's claimed the Televixen Championship at least once.  The one who's fought side by side with my tag team partner Mizore, as we claimed the Diva's Tag team titles.  Which I guess as you noticed I don't have it on me at the moment."

Stealth Elf glanced down at her waist which is where she'd of had it before looking back at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know, I'm not trying to say that I'm not a proud Diva's Tag Team Champion.  Just right now if I came out and flaunted it while speaking my mind, it'd feel like I'm showing you that I'm trying to hide behind the fact that I've gained it.  After all we both know what happened last show and I'm not about to hide behind a title when I've shamed it by my poor performance."

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"Part of the reason why I need this win here tonight.  Yeah I know it's not a tag match but I have to prove that I'm not a being held up by Mizore in our Championship.  Especially with EWE starting to really come back.  I don't know yet but the Diva's Championship could be held up on the line at the next Pay-Per-View.  If that's the case, I can't be weak.  I have to be strong, so when our opposition comes, they'll know exactly what their dealing with."

Stealth Elf nods again as she steps forward a bit.

-Stealth Elf-
"So it starts on the last Episode of the Chaos Minor Show, where I will defeat you Naomi.  You won't be getting that same girl that made mistakes during the match because of something that wasn't even related to you.  No, I will make my stand and show that I'm still a representation of all those who thought they couldn't accomplish their dreams because of their looks.  And if you have a problem with that, don't blink."

Suddenly, Stealth Elf was right in front of the camera as the view was completely filled with her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it."

In another instance Stealth Elf was gone as you now see just the backdrop as it fades to black.

Stealth Elf Vs Naomi LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Naomi Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Naomi

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t335-roller-brawl-vs-eli
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum