JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 Empty Stealth Elf Vs Android 18

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:32 pm
Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 SE18

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/3-23-15-stealth-elf-vs-android-18-t1456.html#p22146112

Show: Chaos [3/23/2015]

It was probably a few days after EWE's Rumble Pay-per-view as the Jensen household is going about their regular routine.  Well almost as Roller Brawl is heading to Stealth Elf's room as she hadn't left there since they got back from the PPV event.  The reason for Roller Brawl's visit is because when she tried to call Stealth Elf about half hour ago, it went straight to voice mail.  So Roller Brawl arrives at Stealth Elf's room and knocks lightly on the door.

-Roller Brawl-
"Stealthy, I'm coming in.

She wasn't sounding aggravated or anything, most likely there was a reason for it as she comes into the room.  There she's witness to a sad sight as Stealth Elf, in her pajamas, has her legs off the side of her bed and her head in her hands as quiet sobs could be heard.  Roller Brawl frowns at this as something catches her eye.  She looks over to see Stealth Elf's phone on the ground by the wall.  Judging by the damage Roller Brawl could tell Stealth Elf had thrown it against the wall.  So Stealth Elf frowns slightly more as she crosses the room and sits next to her sister.  She places her arm on her shoulder.

-Roller Brawl-
"What's wrong Stealthy?

Stealth Elf continued to sob ignoring her sister for the moment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Come on Stealthy, How am I supposed to know who I'm beating up when you don't tell me?

That got a slight crack from Stealth Elf as it helped her calm down a little.  She looked up at Roller Brawl before her sorrow over took her again.

-Stealth Elf-
"She hates me!  She actually hates me!

-Roller Brawl-
"Who 18?  We already have established that.

Stealth Elf shakes her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No... Not her.  Mizore... Mizore hates me.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mizore doesn't hate you.

Stealth Elf only shook her head again as she glanced over to her phone broken on the floor.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I got a text sent to me by Kelsi... It noticed it was meant for Hollie but... She said Mizore said that she couldn't even be in to girls.  Said that it must just be some mistaken crush since I'm so young.  I... How can they think that when I told Mizore I went over this month’s back.  I checked myself and made sure I knew exactly what it was.  But... Why is this always happening to me?  Am I that cursed?!

Stealth Elf began to cry again unable to hold back her own sorrow. Roller Brawl watched her not liking her sister so sad.

-Roller Brawl-
"You're not cursed Stealthy.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yes I AM!  How many people do you know who've been kidnapped and changed to look like a freak?  And no one seems to care because it's not logical.  It's too absurd for that to happen that it must just be made up.  And I'm not just SOME freak but a children's VIDEO GAME FREAK!

-Roller Brawl-
"You know why Dad made Stealth Elf a Skylander.  I thought you were over that?

-Stealth Elf-
"So what. I wish I had never come up with Stealth Elf.  Or, at least made her look normal.  Besides you know that not all of my memories are back... which is just another problem of mine.  But still no one cares.  I'm a freak.  And I’m too scared to get surgery to change myself to normal.  What if something bad happens?  What if it becomes worse and I end up purple?!

Roller Brawl almost made a remark about purple, one of her two favorite colors, but decided against it to let Stealth Elf get this out of her system.

-Stealth Elf-
"And that's not where my freakdom ends.  I just HAD to fall for Mizore... I had to be THAT kind of freak and who do I have to talk to it about?  I can't tell Mom because she HATES lesbians!  Dad's been busy working on the next Skylanders game.  Mr. Jensen's... I don't even know how to really talk to him.  And no one else seems to understand.

-Roller Brawl-
"You can't say that.  I understand.

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh really?  Have you ever had a crush on a girl?  Have you EVER even dated anyone?!

Stealth Elf was getting pretty worked up over this.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well I've can't say I've had a crush on a girl, but I have had boyfriends.  Then there's...

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh yes you're mysterious whoever that you met on Valentine's Day.  Which is where you were instead of keeping myself from making a FOOL of myself.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey, that's not my fault. I thought you had it handled.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well I didn't... Now... Now Mizore hates me.

And how quickly it is that anger can turn to sorrow as Stealth Elf buried her head into her hands again and began to cry.  Roller Brawl frowned yet again as she placed her arm around her.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really, Stealth Elf I wouldn't say Mizore hates you.  Haven't you gotten any calls from her since then?

Stealth Elf paused her crying momentarily as she nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"See, that shows she doesn't hate you.

But that only made Stealth Elf cry even more as she began to speak through her tears.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I... I sent all those calls straight to voicemail.... She'll think I hate her.  Why... Why did I have to do that...? Why did I have to tell her all of it....? She just wants to be friends... But... After that I... I don't know if I can.... But really Why won't she even give me the light of day? ... I know it'll be hard for her but not that she HAS to be full on kissing and what all else couples do... We could have just went on a date or something... just one to see things.  But no she doesn't want that... I... I was a fool to tell her all at once.  I should have just... done it more subtle... anything.

Stealth Elf continues to cry as she sat there.  Roller Brawl began to slightly rub her back to help her.  She didn't like her sister so sad.  So the two continued like that for a while as Stealth Elf just cried and Roller Brawl just tried to comfort her.  Finally, Roller Brawl decided to try to cheer her up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well look at the bright side, at least this helped you finally stand up to Android 18.

Stealth Elf was slightly confused for a moment there, until it hit her as she remember during the Rumble PPV where she snapped on Android 18 because she wanted to be left alone.  It actually made her shutter slightly in fear.

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh no... I... training was bad enough... What would will she do?

-Roller Brawl-
"Guess you haven't heard then?  She booked you two to fight on Chaos.

That made Stealth Elf's eyes grow even wider.  A fight, an actual fight.  She hopped off her bed and took a few steps.

-Stealth Elf-
"NO, no... No, no, no, no...

Stealth Elf hadn't been this scared since she was set to face Syd Vicious.  Well strike that.  Stealth Elf was scared of Syd but she had a slight glimmer of hope that she could actually beat her.  Granted something in her personal life caused Stealth Elf to just take the beating because of how sad she was.  But with 18, this was completely different.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I can't beat her.  She's too strong...too good.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh come on you sure showed her when you struck her at the Rumble.

-Stealth Elf-
"That was a fluke!  An honest fluke!  And what's it matter anyways... It'll be a squash match, filled with pain and more pain.  And there's no way out of it.  If I try to tap early from a submission she'll find some other way to punish me.  Don't even get me started if I get disqualified.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then win, actually defeat her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Were you even listening?  I can't beat her!  Even if I did somehow manage to do that, it won't end there.  The training, the torture, that constant eye that goes on me scrutinizing every single thing that I do and if I fail to act well, the consciences are severe.

Stealth Elf shuttered but what she said got a different reaction from Roller Brawl as she sighed and slowly shook her head.  She stood up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Really, Stealthy, here I thought you had finally gotten over this fear that's constantly eating away at you.  You're constantly letting fear rule your life.  Fear for telling Mizore how you felt, fear for letting someone control you like Android Eighteen does.  Even fear for what other think of you.  Honestly, Stealthy if you could see the way me and mom sees you.  You can do great things Stealthy, but you are the one that's keeping you from doing it.  Not me, not Android Eighteen, not anyone else in that locker room that calls you a freak.

The words lingered in the air as Roller Brawl leaves the room.  The words continue to go through Stealth Elf's mind as she stands there.  Was Roller Brawl right?  Should she let herself constantly stay in this fear she was feeling?  Her eyes drifted across her room as she thought until they came across her dresser. On it sat two items that she had fought too hard to obtain.  Was she fearful then when the Frost Elfs headed out to defeat the BFFs proving that they were the top of the Tag Team division?  Did she let fear of Calista Leon keep her from proving she wasn't the weak link in the Frost Elfs Chain as she tied her partner in Championships won?  

-Stealth Elf-
"No... I wasn't.

Stealth Elf walked over to her dresser as she gazed out at the Diva's Tag Team Championship and Shining Star Championship on the dresser.  She was the holder of two prestigious championships yet she was going to let Android Eighteen keep her down?  The answer, was no.  So Stealth Elf looks at these belts before she picks them up and slings them over her shoulder before heading out.  It was time to train.

The days past as Stealth Elf worked alone to prepare for her match against Android Eighteen.  That's not to say she'd completely forgotten about her other problem as she found herself crying herself to sleep at night.  Finally, the time had come as the Jensen Family flew down to Mexico in preparations of the nights events.  Stealth herself was sharing a locker room with Roller Brawl that night.  After all she wasn't sure if Mizore had wanted to see her and if so, what exactly would happen.  So Stealth Elf found herself alone in the locker room as Roller Brawl had headed out, doing a few tricks for some backstage fans.  Stealth Elf was currently sitting on the floor as many thoughts invaded her mind.  But she needed to focus.  She couldn't let months and months of fear for that one monster get to her.  She had to push through the fear of pain that she will be facing in this match.  She had too.

Knock Knock Knock.

Stealth Elf's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.  Curious as to who it could be Stealth Elf got up and cautiously walked closer.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who is it?

-Leticia-
"Leticia Cline, EWE Interviewer.

Stealth Elf relaxed slightly.  Not either of the two she had thought it could be.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Come in.

So Leticia came in followed by a Cameraman.  Stealth Elf noticed their wasn't a light on so they were recording at the moment.

-Leticia-
"I know it's unusual for me to interview you.  Normally, it's that new woman, or even Trixy.  But hey I just finished interviewing your partner so may as well see if you'll let me interview the other half.

Stealth Elf didn't answer at first.  Should she do it?  Sure it'd help her clear her head for the time being, but to opening say what she's thinking about 18?

-Leticia-
"Well?

Slowly Stealth Elf gave a nod.  If she was to do what she needed too, this was part of it.

-Leticia-
"Wonderful.

Leticia signaled for the camera to start rolling right after she got into position by Stealth Elf.

-Leticia-
"Leticia Cline here with your new Shining Star Champion and still one half of the Diva's Tag Team Champions, Stealth Elf. Which those two things alone made your night at the Rumble a Huge win for you.

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  Leticia waited a moment expecting more out of Stealth Elf but that's all she did.

-Leticia-
"That wasn't the only thing that happened during the Rumble was it?  After a shout and a well-placed Tiger Spirit Kick, you find yourself facing your teams Manager, Android Eighteen.

-Stealth Elf-
"Truth be told, I wasn't exactly planning on doing that.  I wasn't in the best place at the time and I sort of just lashed out.  But it's ok, it was what I needed.  See for the past few months I've been put through rigorous training sessions as Android Eighteen likes to put it.  Ever since she decided that she was going to be our manager.  Sure Mizore didn't know about those special training sessions until I was force to go drastic measures to get her out of her slump.

-Leticia-
"I have heard of it.  Though from what I've also heard is that you fear Android 18?

-Stealth Elf-
"It's something that's kept me down in the past.  I just couldn't help it.  The aspect of getting punished for not obeying.  And those punishments were pretty harse.  I hated it but there was nothing I could do.  I feared that she'd disband the Frost Elfs and I'd never see Mizore again.  I feared of those training sessions and the constant repercussions.  She made it that I had to conform, there wasn't any other option.  To stand up to her, was certain death.

-Leticia-
"Well judging by your response, what's changed?  Why do you suddenly seem so fearless?

Stealth Elf gave a sigh.  Guess she should have known this was coming.

-Stealth Elf-
"I've got... nothing left to hope for.  I made a terrible mistake, something that will eat at me for the rest of my life.  I've given things a lot of thought and honestly, what can she do now?  Split up me and Mizore?  I've done that on my own.  Keep me out of matches?  I... I don't even know if I want to do that anymore.  It just continues to remind me of....

Stealth Elf trailed off.  Partially because the sorrow welled up to great for her to continue as tears entered her eyes.  The other was she wasn't going to announce to the world about her feelings for Mizore.

-Leticia-
"What about you’re Championships?  Surely those are things you can look up for.

-Stealth Elf-
"... The only thing, really.  If not for them, if not for the fact that they deserve to have a holder that's not some push-over.  A holder that should be courage and take on all comers.  If not for them... I'd be at home right now... done with EWE for good.  But besides that, they’ve also given me a spark inside of me, which has given me a new determination.  See, I've had my problems yes. But thanks to my sister, I've come to realize that sure problems may come, but it's up to me with what I do with them.  So if I want things to change, if I want things to improve, I have to take up that responsibility.  I can't continue to think they will just change on their own.

-Leticia-
"That sounds reasonable.

-Stealth Elf-
"No it's more than reasonable.  See, Android Eighteen, Grace Moretti, Josie Wales, Raven, all of them are alike.  They all want to force me to change who I am.  Some do it by forgive means by emitting fear and try to take control while others try to use mockery and cruel jokes to make you feel terrible.  But I'm done letting them rule my life.  Things are going to change.  So don't Blink... or you'll miss it.

Leticia cline nodded as the camera cut.  Leticia then looked to Stealth Elf.

-Leticia-
"Nice speech there, I wish you luck out there.

Stealth Elf nodded and Leticia headed out with the cameraman.  After she left Stealth Elf went over to her back and took out a CD. She looked at it for a moment then nodded.  Before heading out herself.

Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Android 18

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:32 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum