JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Dustin Jobber Empty Thunder Vs Eli Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Dustin Jobber

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-23-13-thunder-vs-eli-vs-kelsi-vs-dustin-t757.html#p22088394

Show: Chaos [12/23/2013]

It was Monday Night. People all over the world were gathering around the TV to witness Live a spectacular event called Monday Night Chaos. But this was no ordinary Monday Night Chaos. No this was a true Super-Show as the Diva of Ladies Night have come to join the show. So in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, there was a packed house filled with fans of both shows.

The fans were ecstatic as they watched this Super-Show as they've already witnessed a few matches here and there. So when "Cry Thunder" by Dragon Force hits the PA system, they believed it was almost time for the promised Fatal Four way. They were a little correct as it was just about time, but that's not why Thunder Dragon was coming out as Letitia Cline wasn't announcing the beginning of the match. As Thunder came out on stage to the cheers of the fans, you'd notice he was holding a microphone. Seemed that Thunder had something to say before his match got under way.

So Thunder made his way down to the ring, slapping hands of various fans along the way. He got in the ring in his usual fashion as he headed to the center where he awaited for his music to fade. Once it did he rose the microphone to his lips. But as he did he put up his other hand a little away from his face as he held up four fingers.

"Four down," Thunder said into the microphone then he dropped one of his fingers, "Three to go."

Thunder paused in that position for a moment before lowering his hand.

"Three more left for me to get through before I reach my destination," Thunder continued speaking into his microphone, "That destination being my rematch this Sunday as I take on D-Dawg for the Mid Eastern Championship. Of course, It wasn't exactly how I had planned it. After all, mistakes were made and the one who took my title from me lost the championship before we even made it to the next pay-per-view and it's really his own fault. So," Thunder said as he grinned, "I added him to this match. A match that I had originally planned as a triple threat... but a fatal four way does sound much better. After all I wanted this match to be a struggle, I wanted this match to be my final push through to finally show that I deserve to be this rankings Champion."

The crowd gave their cheers seeing the determine look in Thunder's eyes.

"The people I called out for this match wasn't random," Thunder said, "As most of you probably have noticed. But each of the people in this match, I've fought before. And two of them I've lost to."

Thunder clinched his fist slightly at that but he let it go.

"I told you before that I was tired of facing people that only give me half the effort," Thunder said, "In fact, up til I took on Alessandro for the second time, that's all I had been facing. But now I've decided that it's time to step up my game, after all if my opponents wanted to give me only Partial effort I wasn't just going to defeat them in the same old ways, No, I was taking them on and defeating them in newer ways."

Cheers from the crowd was heard as they approved of this.

"So that's what this match is about," Thunder said, "I need to beat all the ones I've faced in the past, either in a new way, or for the first time ever. And with this being the final Chaos before Hell Frozen Over, it's time to dump all the rest into a match and take them all on at once."

More Cheers from the crowd. They loved the idea. Thunder had walked over to the corner were he sat on the middle rope. There was a different look at him as he just sat there.

"I didn't ask for this match because of some swelled head," Thunder said, "I'm not trying to be over confident, or going on some self righteous ego trip that I just think I can breeze through any match. After all I know I have my work cut out here. Dustin Jobber, rather a goofball, clown, or whatever, he did beat me. After all you had no idea how infuriating that made me. Not per say because it was a Jobber, but because I had thought that perhaps I had deserved that Championship that was dropped in my lap. How would you feel if you won a championship when the champ basically handed it to you? Sure it wasn't him who put the title on the line, but regardless of how or why, I ended up with a title that I didn't think I deserved yet... Only to loose the title on my first defense."

Thunder lowered his head slightly as he still remembered that night when the ref counted 3 and Dustin had beaten him.

"That's why I have to defeat Dustin," Thunder said, "Rather it's him I pinned or someone else I need to prove to myself that I can get through him. I need to know I can. Though I wanted to face him one on one to win the championship from him. But he threw it away. So I made the change, I made sure to add him to this match. Because one way or another, I will beat him before I get the Mid Eastern Championship back."

Thunder sat there for a little longer.

"Then, there's Kelsi Parr," Thunder said into the microphone. He stood up and began to walk back to the center, "Kelsi Parr was the first person I fought here in the EWE. And it was my very first loss. But I should ask you Kelsi, when a tree falls in the forest, Does it make a sound?"

Thunder gave a pause as the crowd even wonder what he meant by this.

"See Kelsi, I came to this company ready to make an impact, and honestly, with how well i did against you, I did make an impact, though true it would of been bigger if I had defeated you."

Thunder took a moment to grin before moving on.

"But Kelsi you've been having a tough time here as of recently," Thunder said, "You've been on loosing matches and it's really brought you down in the rankings. After all I still remember back then when someone was told they were going against Kelsi Parr, that they had a fight on their hands. Even I knew that when you came to the stage so many weeks ago to accept my open challenge."

Thunder could still remember that day. As it couldn't wait to face Kelsi.

"So really, Kelsi, I'm excited to have you in this match," Thunder said, "After all I believe that just by accepting a match like this, even after your loss to Eli last week, that you're fed up with the status quo as of lately. And I could tell by your last match that you really want back in the game."

Thunder nodded as the fans even started up a Kelsi chant. Thunder smiled.

"Yeah go for it," Thunder said, "She deserves it. After all, I didn't call her into this match thinking she'd be an 'easy' opponent. Actually, I hope this match further invigorates her as we see that old Kelsi, no more than that, a Kelsi who's far stronger than the previous one. A Kelsi Parr who's used that time as she's hit rock bottom to make her back and better than ever. That's what I expect. And it's the one I invited to this match. That way I can redeem my loss to you Kelsi."

Thunder nodded.

"So If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?" Thunder asked again but this time he gave the answer as he looked sternly to the back, "It makes a BOOM as it lands on the one who chopped it down!"

The crowd cheered at the statement. Thunder waited for them to finish before he looked back to the stage more like he was talking to someone back there, which in a way, he was.

"Well, Eli, we knew this time would come," Thunder said smiling slightly, "The day that we'd step back into this ring not as partners, but as competitors." Thunder gave a nod before continuing, "See, we broke up our team due to us just going to do our own thing. And there wasn't anything ill between us. So we departed as friends."

Thunder nodded again.

"I'm actually glad that you're in this match, After all I've noticed that you have been improving more and more," Thunder said with a smile, "So really I wanna see just how much you've improved. I mean I saw you win a triple threat last week, congratulations by the way, and it made me think of how great it'll be to have you in this match. And i want you to bring me your best, 120%, if not more. Last time we faced, neither of us put forth our best efforts. I knew after the match that I could of gone better, I could of done more. But I also knew that there was more untapped talent inside of you. And as we saw yesterday, it's been coming out to the surface more and more."

Thunder nodded as he smiled.

"This is a match the fans want Eli," Thunder continued you could hear the emotion in his voice, "And rather that was your reason or not for excepting my challenge, I know that with me and you in this match, we can give them one for the fans."

Thunder smiled remembering their old finisher's name. The crowd cheered though ready for an awesome match. Thunder looked around the arena. At all the people there. he took it all in as he prepared himself for his final statement. He raised the microphone to his lips one more time as he spoke.

"This is it," Thunder said, "It's time to begin the final obstical on my journey to the regain the Mid Eastern Championship. I put this in my own path so that I can prove to myself and each and every one of you, that I deserve to be called Champion. I need to win this fight. I must get through it on top, or this Sunday just won't be the same. So I will push on, I will endure. So when this match is over, I will be the one standing victorious."

The crowd cheered loudly as Thunder gave nod.

"Four down," Thunder said, "Three to go."

Thunder toss his microphone out of the ring as he faced the stage. He had a determined look on his face as he got into a fighting stance. Then the entrance music of his first opponent hits the PA system. It was time to begin.

Thunder Vs Eli Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Dustin Jobber FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Dustin Jobber Empty Re: Thunder Vs Eli Vs Kelsi Parr Vs Dustin Jobber

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:20 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum