JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Calls Out Eli, Kelsi, and Dustin for Fatal4way match Empty Thunder Calls Out Eli, Kelsi, and Dustin for Fatal4way match

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:01 am
Note: Needs Layout

Thunder Segment for Chaos #171

TD1
"blah blah" F2

T1
"blah blah" F2

S1 Pre/post match details (ala intros and post match) S2

S1 We continue on as the camera's cut back stage to the view of a cameraman walking into the trainer's area. Inside, the trainer was just finished with Thunder. S2

T1 "You have a few bumps and bruises But nothing serious. So you're good to go for next week.” F2

S1 Thunder gave him a nod. S2

TD1 "OK, thanks doc." F2

S1 The trainer gave a nod as her headed off. Thunder rubbed his hand thoughtfully as he noticed the camera. He then gave a grin. S2

TD1 “Nice timing.” F2

S1 Thunder grinned widen. As you could hear the excitement in his voice. S2

TD1 “So, what'd I tell you uh? I said that they could throw whatever they wanted at me, but in the end I'd be the one with the victory. Granted there was the attack after the match but hey can you blaim them? I did just defeat them in a match were the numbers were in their favor. You could almost say I beat them at their own game.” F2

S1 Thunder smiled. But there was something else he wanted to address. S2

TD1 “Anyways, there's another matter I need to discuss. And I do hope their listening.” F2

S1 Thunder paused to give them a chance to pay attention. S2

TD1 “Oh, this isn't to the Shield. No this is for three other individuals. Three other people that I've had previous matches with. So, Eli the Kid, Kelsi Parr, and Dustin Jobber, a moment of your time if you will.” F2

S1 Thunder paused again to make sure they were paying attention. S2

TD1 “What could I want to address? Simple, I want a match. Against all three of you in a fatal four way match, Next Chaos.” F2

S1 Thunder stood up as he put his hoodie's hood back up. S2

TD1 “I await your reply.” F2

S1 Thunder then headed past the cameraman and headed off as the scene cuts. S2
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Calls Out Eli, Kelsi, and Dustin for Fatal4way match Empty Re: Thunder Calls Out Eli, Kelsi, and Dustin for Fatal4way match

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:01 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum