JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor Empty Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:53 pm
Blaze vs Crystal Taylor

Note: Crystal is good.

*The scene opens to backstage at Ladies Night.  Blaze and Marine were walking backstage towards Blaze's locker room.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "So tell me again why there were only Sheila's wrestling last week."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "This is Ladies' Night."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "So is it Ladies' Night every Saturday?  When do guy's get a night?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*sighs* They have Chaos."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Chaos?!  Strewth mate, that ain't good."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*Shakes her head.*  It's just a name. This show's called Ladies' Night.  The guys have a show on Monday called Monday Night Chaos."[/color]

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "....  Oh No Drama, mate.  I knew that all along."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*Sighs.*"

*Just then Kenny Green wood walks up behind them.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Hello there."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "AH!!"

*Marine jumps a bit. She then turns around.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Blimey, don't you know that it's rude to sneak up on a sheila like that."

*Blaze turns around to see Kenny as well.  She also notices the cameraman also by Kenny.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "I didn't sneak up on you."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Yes, you did.  A good captain knows these things."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "*Looks at Blaze.* What's she talking about?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Never mind that.  *Indicates the camera.* You here for a reason?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "I..."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "*Butting in.* Wait you know this bloke, Blaze?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Bloke?

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*to marine* He's a eWe interviewer."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Fair dinkum!?  This bloke can view my inners?"

*Marine gets behind Blaze so that she blocked Kenny's view of her.  Blaze sighs as she shakes her head while Kenny has a amused expression on his face.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Quiet the interesting friend you got there Blaze."

*Blaze isn't at all amused but annoyed.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "*towards Marine* But anyways, ummm... what's you're name?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "I ain't tellin' you, you inner viewer."

*Kenny smiled.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "I'm not a inner viewer.  I'm an interviewer.  I interview the Diva's and Superstars of eWe."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Diva?  Superstars?  You Troppo mate.  I ain't heard of those words."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "A Diva is a female wrestler here in eWe.  While a Superstar is a male wrestler."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "...Bob's your Uncle. That's what those mean?  *Turns to Blaze.*  Is that bloke tellin' the truth, mate?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Yes, so will you get out from behind me?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "No drama, mate. *Steps out from behind Blaze.*"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Anyways, Blaze, since you're here do you mind an interview."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*Looks at Marine with a 'you behave; look then back to Kenny.*  Fine."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "All right then.  *He turns to the Camera.*  This is Kenny GreenWood here with Blaze the Cat..."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Who you talkin' to mate?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "He's talking to the people of eWe."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "*looks around.* But there's only that bloke there with the strange contraption."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*sigh* Just be quiet."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "*who was waiting for them to finish.* anyways, Blaze the Cat here has won her debut match against Chenoa Champo.  [/color]*Turns to Blaze.*"[/color]  Tell us, what are you're thoughts on it?"[/color]

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "As I said, before.  I was better than her, thus I won."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Yeah, Blaze 'ere conked 'er good."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "I see.  Now you're up against Crystal Taylor later tonight.  Do you think that you will be able pull off another win?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*begins to open her mouth when.*"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Of course, she is.  My mate 'ere knows a thing or three about fightin'.  You must be troppo to think other wise."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Thanks, for the in site... ummm... little girl, but..."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Hey, don't you be talkin' down on this 'ere sheila.  I'll have you know that I helped save the planet on my very first adventure."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "*sarcastic* Right."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "See, Blaze.  My well knowness of a Captain stretches out this far."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "..."

*Blaze had an annoyed look on her face.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Blaze shall we continue the interview some where else?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Why? this 'ere place ain't so bad."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Just continue so we can get this over with."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Ok, then.  Now, about you're thoughts on Crystal Taylor."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "She'll fall just like Champo."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "well, Crystal Taylor isn't Chenoa Champo."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "You're point?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Well, you just can't expect her to be like you're last opponent.  Chenoa had been doing badly, before you fought her.  But you've never fought or seen Crystal fight.  After all, didn't you say during your last interview that you can't judge a person's fighting skills if you've never seen them."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "True. But I'm not judging her skills.  I'm judging mine.  I've trained all my life.  I've honed my skills and I keep on improving every day.  I've beaten Giant Mechanical robots.  Huge robotic animals, like a whale and a t-Rex.  Each time I've been victorious."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "I see. Well you sure do have confidence."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*nods.*"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Anyways, that's all we have time for. *turns to the camera.*  This is Kenny GreenWood. Til next time."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Now will you tell me where these eWe people are hiding?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*sigh* He's talking to them though the Camera."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Camera?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "The thing the other guy is holding."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Blimey! They're in that thing?"

*Marine turns to the Cameraman.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "I'll rescue you eWe people.  *Charges at the Cameraman.*  Let them out of there you big bloke."

*The cameraman was a little shocked at Marine Charging at him.  He then ran off.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor DUd5ZdD: "Don't think you can escape Captain Marine.  I'll get the eWe Peoples out of that camera."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "*sighs.*"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor TDF0ixs: "Is it always this way with her?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Mostly yes."

*Blaze then gives chase to Marine to get her to stop as the scene fades.*

end

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor Empty Re: Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 pm