JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet Empty The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 am
The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet SBD2017-TagGauntlet2

RP Link :http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=241

Partner RP Link: http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=204

Note: Remember the Match # refers to the show that I'm apart of.  So this it not eh 6th match the Frost Elite have had, it's the 6th show I'm apart of.

The door slowly begins to open as Mizore’s heart skips a beat. This was it.  Time to finally see her face to face.  But as the door fully opened Mizore let out the breath she didn’t realize she was holding as it wasn’t Maya who had opened the door, but a red headed girl that Mizore could only assume was there to make sure Maya wasn’t staying alone.  Of Course this presented another problem as Mizore prepare herself, she wasn’t going to take no for an answer, not this time.  Just as she was about to say something the girl stepped slightly to the side gesturing her to come inside.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"She’s in here.”

Mizore looked to the girl with confusion written on her face.  Why was she letting her in?  But there would be time for later.  Now it was time to talk to Maya.  So Mizore walked past the girl into the house.  The girl went on possibly giving them some space.  Mizore took a moment to look around the living room area, it had been awhile since she was last here.  But soon she caught the one she was here for as sitting on the couch facing away from the door was Maya.  Again Mizore’s heart began to beat fast in her chest at seeing her in so long.  But she had come this far….

Slowly Mizore made her way closer as she spotted Maya looking at the table in front of her.  On the table were the duplicate EWE Diva’s Championship belts of both the two had one in their time in EWE.  They were shining like new but it was no wonder as also on the table was a rag and bottle of polish.  Mizore couldn’t help smiling to herself then remembered what she was there to do.  So she steeled her nerves and uttered one word.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya…”

Her words cut through the air causing Maya to stop looking at the gleam of the titles on the table.  She’s here…the words echo’d in Maya’s brain as her own heart leapt in both joy and nerves.  But how’d she know where she was?  Sure it was only a matter of time but…. Slowly Maya turned around.  It was the moment she had feared, ever since waking up in the hospital for what seemed like an eternity ago.  But there she was, standing right there in front of her. Part of her just wanted to go over to her and run her hands down her face as she stared into those beautiful light blue eyes of hers. The other part wanted to run and hide, shamed at what she did.

-Mizore Payne-
"… we need to talk.”

There was no hiding from it any more. Not this time so all Maya could do was nod her head but that didn’t stop her urge to want to disappear right now as she watched Mizore cross over and sit on the opposite end of the couch.   The two sat there in silence for a moment.  Both of them wanting to just speak but neither able to find the words.  Finally, it was Mizore who spoke up breaking the silence between them.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya.. please tell me what’s wrong.  Why have you been avoiding me?  Did, I do something wrong?  Am I to blame for…”

Maya frowned.  What was she supposed to say?  That at the time she believed that Mizore’s life would be better off without her?  That she thought Mizore was growing tired of her? But Maya had realized her mistake.  So what should she even say?

-Maya Jensen-
"… It’s not your fault.  I… with all the problems I was having sleeping and the late nights all alone, I just got so depressed…”

-Mizore Payne-
"Then why didn’t you tell me?”

There it was again.  The thing Maya feared Mizore knowing about.  She wasn’t sure how she would take it but, she couldn’t keep hiding from her.

-Maya Jensen-
"…I’m sorry.  I know I should of said something but all I kept seeing was you wanting to be away from me… You’d leave the room going for walks while you wanted me to sleep.  And when I wasn’t sleeping we barely got to do much before you went to bed and I was up all night, alone with my thoughts.  I just kept thinking about how dependent I had become of you.  I knew I couldn’t sleep unless I knew you were close by because I couldn’t wake from those Night Terrors with out you there to help with my fear.  I thought you would be better off without me.”

Mizore was silent as she listened to Maya.  Some of her dreads were realized as mixed emotions went through her.  She was angry as this wasn’t the first time Maya had those feelings yet she couldn’t help but feel sad that this time it wasn’t the same as the other times.  She wished she could of been there for her.

-Mizore Payne-
"I’ve told you, I love you and I want to be there for you.  You have no idea how much you being gone would hurt me….”

-Maya Jensen-
"I know… I’m sorry. I know what I did was wrong… I realize that.  It’s why I just couldn’t face you.  It was stupid but the thought of coming out and telling you all this… I just couldn’t do it.  Even with the Tag Gauntlet getting closer and closer.”

Maya’s eyes finally drooped down as they fell on the recently polished EWE Diva’s Tag Team Championship belts that were still laying on the table.  She couldn’t believe how selfish she had been feeling.  She knew Mizore loved her and she was going to let her issues keep them from being the best team HSW had to offer.

-Maya Jensen-
"There’s so many tough teams in the Gauntlet… At first I thought I had time… there was only us and the Jobber brothers.  But more teams kept on coming up but still I kept you at a distance.  So many tough teams, so many of them who would be fighting as a unit… while I couldn’t even bring myself to talk with you… We needed to be strong or else we wouldn’t last past any of these guys.”

Maya continued to stare at the gleam coming off the belts they had earned so long ago.

-Maya Jensen-
"But it’s more than just that.  The Tag team championships, they mean more to me than what anyone could possibly know.  It’s a testament to not just our skills but our bond and I still remember all those years ago when I promised you these very belts.  I told you that despite how you were unable to win Tag Team gold with three different partners, that with me, the first time would be the charm.  And I lived up to that promise despite the odds were stacked against us in that triangle tag match.”

Maya continued to look down at those belts as she smiled fondly of the memory.  Mizore also couldn’t help but remember that very night at Wrestle Mania X.  

-Maya Jensen-
"Now we’re in a new home and our career’s have taken us down separate paths.  While I’m competing to be the champion of the Women’s Division, you are competing for your legacy at the top of the company and I can’t be any happier for you.”

This time Maya raises her eyes from the titles as she gives Mizore a smile.

-Maya Jensen-
"Once again I want to win those tag titles with you Mizore.  Not just because I wanted to give you that one gift that you couldn’t get.  But I want to show you and the world just how special we are together.  I love you and those tag titles would be a symbol to show anyone that we belong together no matter how rough things get, even how down I can get, I can always look over to that shelf and remind myself that we work.  Because our bond will concur any one who stands in our way.  From the largest of insults, the the greatest of teams.  That is why we are champions, when we are one.”

Maya continued to smile at Mizore as Mizore returned it.  That bond was real and they could feel it as the problems of the past few weeks for that moment seemed to melt away.

-Maya Jensen-
"So… I’m sorry Mizore.  I missed up.. can you forgive me?”

Mizore didn’t even have to wait a moment as she pulled Maya into a hug, the smile on her face was large as even her tears began to build in her eyes.

-Mizore Payne-
"of course I forgive you Maya.  I love you.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I love you too.”

The two girls continued to stay in their warm embrace.  They both knew that it would be a tough road for them, but they were convinced that they would be able to pull through and that bond will give them what they need to become the HSW Tag Team Champions!

The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet Empty Re: The Frost Elite In Tag Team Gauntlet

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum