JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Bunny and Mystery Partner Vs Alan Wallace and Zane Scott Empty Lindsey Bunny and Mystery Partner Vs Alan Wallace and Zane Scott

Sat May 05, 2018 10:00 pm

The wind picked up on this chilly autumn day.  It picked up the brown leaves scattered along the ground and threw them across the grassy hills of a local cemetery.  The tall grass swayed back and forth as it had been some time since the place was mowed, seeing how the caretaker recently broke his leg.  So, the place remained silent, minus the rustling sounds of nature caused by the wind.  But that's how she would have preferred it as a young teenager stood at the foot of a fresh gravestone, only a week old.  The teenager was blonde and wore a dark brown jacket and matching hat with a pair of dark blue jeans and black boots below that.  All she did was stood there, as she looked at the headstone, the name of one of her fellow teenagers written on the stone.  But this wasn't just any fellow teenager as the two of them had been close.  So close as the young man and this lady had been dating.  For they were the perfect pair.  The head cheerleader and the quarterback, the hottest couple in the school.  They had their entire lives planned out in front of them as they were happily in love, but now, only a painful memory as silent tears continued to flow down her face.

-???-
"Lindsey?"

The young Lindsey turned around to see a man in his early 30s walk towards her. He had messed up brown hair and a long brown trench coat that went all the way to the bottom.  The man was the local science teacher and had been a friendly ear for Lindsey when she needed it.  His name, was Dr. Edward Warlin.

-Dr. Warlin-
"I figured I'd find you out here..."

Warlin stepped in front of Lindsey who didn't really say anything.  Instead, she just looked off to the side, not even bothering to wipe the tears from her eyes.

-Dr. Warlin-
"Your parents are worried about you, Lindsey.  You've been pretty quiet in school and I hear you've been skipping classes..."

He was putting it lightly as in fact she currently was skipping a class as they spoke. Warlin, had a free period at the moment, which is why he headed out to find Lindsey.  Of course, he wasn't blind to what was going on.  No one could exactly blame her for her behavior, as it was pretty public and well know about her relationship with the young man.  As Lindsey remained silent, still, Warlin walked over as he placed a friendly hand on her shoulder.

-Dr. Warlin-
"I'm still hear if you need to talk."

That got to Lindsey as she broke down right there, she threw her arms around him and began to sob into his chest.  Warlin, returned the hug allowing her to get it out of her system but he did notice that Lindsey's right hand held a small object in it.  He knew what it was, an item that would mean a lot to the young girl.  So, the two stood like that for a while before Lindsey's sobs began to slow.  It didn't finish completely when she spoke, her voice fully of misery and self-blame.

-Young Lindsey-
"... It's my fault..."

Lindsey didn't move from her spot as Warlin tried to comfort her.

-Dr. Warlin-
"You can't blame yourself for what happened.  It was a freak accident... nothing more."

But Lindsey pulled away from her friend as she shook her head, her pain welling up inside of her as she unleased it in a tear-soaked rage.  She held up her hand showing what appeared to be a white rabbit's foot keychain.

-Young Lindsey-
"He never played a game without it... his family's heirloom, his good luck charm... But I..."

Warlin didn't say anything as Lindsey's emotion overwhelmed her again.  She needed to let it out.  Finally, she got ahold of herself to keep speaking.

-Young Lindsey-
"But... he lent it to me... Just before the homecoming game... for my test..."

Her teacher nods but continues to remain silent.  He knew of the test of which she spoke up. It was a crucial test she needed to pass.  While, he wasn't the one who gave the test, he knew about it from Lindsey herself, after she had stressed enough about it.

-Young Lindsey-
"I should have let him keep it for the game... why... WHY? When he needed it most!  And... Now he's gone..."

Lindsey's emotions ran over again as her hand tightened over the rabbit's foot.  She just stood there as her red eyes were downcast.  She stood there a moment before Warlin finally decided to speak up.  His voice was calm and understanding.

-Dr. Warlin-
"I know it's hard... and you want to blame yourself for it happening, trust me, I know the feeling.  But you need to know that what happened on that field, it was just an accident.  An equipment malfunction."

Lindsey's emotions flared up again but with anger as she glared at her friend.

-Young Lindsey-
"How can you say that it was an accident?  He's worn that helmet for game after game... I was out there cheering him on with the rest of my squad… and the ONE time he doesn't have his good luck charm... THAT is when it breaks and flies off his head!? JUST before that big pile-up?!  You can't say that was some f*cking coincidence!"

Dr. Warlin could only shrug.  He was a man of science so luck, rather good or bad, wasn't really something he believed in.  But he knew that in Lindsey's current state, he really couldn't talk sense into her.  But it didn't mean he couldn't bring the focus to something else.

-Dr. Warlin-
"Lindsey, this still doesn't make it your fault.  He, wouldn't want this and he knew how important that test was to you.  Given the choice, I'm sure he'd do it again."

The words resounded in Lindsey's ears.  It was logical, he cared for her that much, she knew it.  But logic has no place in sorrow.  The two mix like water and oil as her brain fought what he said.  Perhaps in time she would learn to accept it or allow it to continue to eat away at her, only time would tell.  For now, though, she looked down at the rabbit's foot in the palm of her hand.  He was her whole world... and he was taken from her.

-Young Lindsey-
"...I don't know what to do... Not anymore."

Her friend and teacher nodded in his understanding.  He knew all too well what she was going through.  All he could do was continue to do what he's always done... lend her a friendly ear.

-Dr. Warlin-
"No one expects you too, and if they do, they are the fools.  It will take time, don't rush it.  Just know that there are people who still care about you."

Lindsey takes in the words of her friend as she continues to look down at the rabbit's foot.  Slowly, she closes her hand around it before putting her hand into her jacket pocket.  She takes a deep breath before turning around and looking back at the headstone in the middle of the graveyard.  The autumn wind continued to blow as she just stood there.  Warlin walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder as the two of them continued in silence.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"You know why you lost, right?"

The room was dark, all except a single spot light over the center of a wrestling ring.  In the middle of the ring was one Lindsey Bunny, wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a Yellow top.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Because it was SUPPOSED to be a triple threat match, but that Levy coward decided to bail on us."

Suddenly, a leg came out of the darkness and kick's Lindsey in her gut.  Lindsey doubles over as the leg recedes back into the dark areas beyond the small spot light from above.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"That's not why you lost."

Lindsey straightened back up with a slight glare on her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"The hell it ain't.  I had my strategy, I knew what I needed to do with both of them in the ring.  Levy skipped out leaving me to change my..."

Suddenly, Lindsey was cut off as she was hit with what could have been a dodgeball.  The impact was hard as she moved her hand to her upper arm to lightly massage where it hit.  When her friend spoke next, it came from a different spot making it harder for Lindsey to tell where she was.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Excuses.  You were a soldier remember.  You can't tell me you've never gone into a fight where things changed drastically and you were forced to improvise."

Lindsey grimaced slightly at what her friend had said.  It was true but she had put that life behind her.  More importantly, her friend was right.  Not that Lindsey wanted to admit it.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Your problem was that you were underestimating Captain 80s.  You spent so much time envisioning him to be some joke that you forgot to treat him as a threat."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"But he IS a joke."

SLAPP!!

A hand came out of the shadows and slapped Lindsey cross the face before retreating back to wince it came.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"You are missing the point, Lindsey.  Yes, he is a joke but you need to know one's enemy.  You need to study them, find out what makes them tick.  You find their weakness..."

Lindsey's arm was suddenly grabbed and yanked behind her back.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"And exploit it."

Lindsey tried to counter her arm being twisted but was quickly hoisted up and dropped back down with as Lindsey's back came into contact with her friends raised knee.  Lindsey was released as she jumped to her feet, back aching as she swung in the direction in which her friend had been, but all she got was empty air as her friend had once again returned to the darkness around her.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"... Ok fine, I was having an off night.  But can you blame me?  I haven't had a fight in years."

Another dodgeball was thrown hard, hitting Lindsey square in the back, right where it came into contact with her friend’s knee.  Lindsey grimaced as she quickly turned around.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"You've grown soft, that's what it's come too.  You need to get your edge back.  At the same time, you need to think smart, not go on twitter and let your frustrations get the better of you by challenging anyone and everyone connected to Captain 80s to a match."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What do you care anyways?  I'm still helping you with your thing.  Just because I want to blow off some steam..."

She was met with a stomp to her foot as her friend digging her shoe into it.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"I require your FULL attention, Lindsey."

Lindsey grunted slightly from the pain in her foot before attempting to grab her friend, but she already removed her foot.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"You're here for what I have planned.  If you wanted to do your own thing you could have just as easily signed up outside of me."

Lindsey sighed slightly but still kept her guard up.  She had heard of how her friend could be but didn't expect this much cruelty.  However, this was what she signed up for.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Very well. So, what do you want me to do about the delusional 80s and his giving into the hype fan?"

Lindsey half expected another strike that time, but all she got was silence for a moment.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"We'll talk about them later.  For now, you should be focusing on Synergy."

Lindsey gives a slight nod trying to predict the next attack.  But again, it didn't come.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Right right... part of your plans, right?  Who do you have me teaming with? And shouldn't she be..."

A well case kick to her back caused Lindsey to stumble forward, dropping to a knee.  Lindsey grunted slightly as her back flared up but finished her sentence with much annoyance.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"...be enduring this 'training' with me.  We should be getting on the same page after..."

Another grunt and disruption to Lindsey as she was hit in the head with another dodgeball.  Her eyes narrowed.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"...all."

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Not to worry, you will be meeting your tag partner soon enough.  This session is for you as I don't have to worry as your partner is a 3x Tag team Champion."

Lindsey begins to get back to her feet.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So are our opponents..."

SLAP!!

Lindsey felt her stinging face after her friend's hand met it before she had a chance to fully stand up.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"You did some homework on them, good.  So, you know just what you're getting yourself into.  These two, know what it is to win in this business and they will not be rolling over to hand you a win because they feel sorry for your loss on Chill.  You will have to go out there and take it."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You don't think, I know... that?!"

Lindsey grunted briefly as again her friend struck out at her.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"With the effort you put out there with 80s, I wouldn't be surprised if you did."

Lindsey rolled her eyes. She was wrong but she wished her friend would let it go.  But then she was kicked in the gut before being dropped with a tiger suplex.  Her friend rolled out of the way and back into the shadows as Lindsey coughed slightly from that.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"That was for rolling your eyes.  You know I detest that."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"*cough* ... I'll keep that in mind."

Lindsey took a moment just lying there, already getting sore from the attacks.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Get up.  If you were to stop and take a breather like that, you'll find yourself on the wrong side of Alan's Vanity at its Finest."

Lindsey let out another grunt but she slowly got back to her feet... only to have them swiped out from under her with a leg sweep causing her to land hard on her back.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Are you serious?!"

Lindsey grunted out in pain.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Neither of your opponents will wait until you get back to your feet, Lindsey. You must be always on your guard.  It only takes one slip up, and you'll find yourself isolated in their corner of the ring."

A dodge ball flew out of the darkness and hit Lindsey in the chest causing her to grab it with another grunt.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Then you'll be feeling worse than what you are now.  Do you think they will let up?"

A stomp to her knee.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Do you THINK they will let you have a breather?"

A slap to Lindsey's face, leaving a red mark.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"No, they are former champions for a reason.  They will isolate you and YOU must learn to power through.  As I've seen your record, Bunny.  I seen the kinds of scraps you and your unit got into.  I shouldn't be having to tell you this but if you keep on going the way you were at Chill, you will find yourself in a world of hurt."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"... You... act like it's a two on one match... I'll have a partner after all."

The remark was met with a dodge ball to the face as she had tried to stand up.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"A team is only as good as its weakest link.  Your teammate IS there to help you but Alan and Zane have had more experience in the tag division.  They will know how to isolate you and keep your partner from getting involved.  Your partner will be able to make the save at times, but there will be a time where the save will not come and YOU must power through.  As I said, you need your edge back Lindsey as your 'vacation' has made you soft."

Lindsey slowly begins to pick herself up as she lets out a halfhearted chuckle...

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Edge huh?  Isn't that more associated with your animal?"

Lindsey nearly got to her knees when suddenly she was kicked right upside the head, causing her to fall right back down to the mat.  Lindsey may have been barely conscious at that point but her friend wasn't done just yet.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"So that's what you want huh?"

Her friend mounted her right there inside the light as she began to punch her with hard lefts.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"A small..."

Another punch to the face.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"...Pathetic!"

Another left connects.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"...Soft!"

Yet another blow finds it's mark.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"...BUNNY!"

The final blow hits Lindsey, but with each punch to her face Lindsey's rage began to build.  When the final blow landed Lindsey yelled out in anger as she powers her friend off of her.  Not stopping there as she powers through her sore body to pull her friend to her feet before picking her up and slamming her back down with the Bunny Hop!  Lindsey yelled in frustration and anger as she glared down at her friend.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"How's THAT for a SOFT BUNNY?!!"

But her victory was short lived before out of the darkness came... a fireball!?!  Lindsey was hit square in the chest causing her to stumble back away from her friend.  The flames quickly dissipated before Lindsey glared out into the darkness, angry and confused as to just who did that.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What the f*ck!  Who did that?!"

Lindsey stared out into the darkness before her friend slowly made it too her feet.

-Lindsey's Friend-
"Lindsey... meet... your partner."

Suddenly the lights fully turned on in the room as Lindsey squints slightly from the brighter lights.  When she cleared them, she looked over and standing next to her friend was a blonde woman with a serious sneer.  This... was her partner.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t493-lindsey-bunny-vs-konrad-raab
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum