JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Lindsey Bunny Vs Konrad Raab Empty Lindsey Bunny Vs Konrad Raab

Sat May 12, 2018 9:45 pm

It was currently May 7th, as Synergy was still going on.  In the back halls, two ladies just left their locker room as they began to walk down the hall.  They were Kristy Jensen and Lindsey Bunny.  Lindsey was currently carrying her duffle bag with her things in it as it was clear these two were on their way out.  Just then, they were greeted by a third individual, this one was annoyed as she was wearing her usual attire of plaid skirt, stripped socks, white shoes and a jacket with blue sleeves.

-Mizore-
"Kristy?  What are you doing here?  Why aren't you with Maya?"

Mizore was clearly irate as she walked up to Kristy and Lindsey, standing in front of their path to prevent them from just walking on.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't like that tone you're giving me."

Kristy said matter of factly and Mizore just scoffs.

-Mizore-
"Tone?  You force my baby into eye surgery before she's out of her coma and force me to come to my match instead of being there with her... THEN you leave her yourself to come and do what?  Announce you're starting some group in my fed?  Of course, I'm going to have a tone!"

Kristy looks at her and gently shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"First of all, Mizore, I'm allowed to join whatever federation I so choose."

-Mizore-
"But why this one?  Out of all the federations out there, why this one?  Just because I'm here?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't require to tell you my reasoning."

That just annoyed Mizore all the more as her eyes narrowed at her lover's mother.

-Mizore-
"Fine.  But, why now?  You could have waited until next synergy, or even had her announce your group."

Mizore pointed directly to Lindsey who had been standing there with a slight smirk on her face. She seemed to be enjoying this little squabble.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Unlike you, Mizore, I don't require to be by my daughter's side every waking moment you can.  Life moves on and this was the time to unveil the group."

-Mizore-
"You team did lose.  So, doesn't exactly spell, right time."

Kristy glances over to Lindsey before she gives Mizore her reply.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Tonight, was about making a statement.  Lindsey and your mother did just that after the match with Jem."

The mentioning of her mother brought up another thing that Mizore was rather annoyed about.

-Mizore-
"Speaking of mom, when did she even join your team?  Last I heard she was retired."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You want to know, ask her.  However, I have a feeling she may not want to come clean with you."

Mizore looked at Kristy slightly puzzled.  What did she mean by that?  Regardless it was something for another time as she noticed Lindsey's duffle bag.

-Mizore-
"Wait, you guys are leaving?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"We are.  I plan on being there to await the results of the surgery."

Mizore's annoyance turned to slight relief at that.  After all, if it meant she could head back earlier then who cared if Maya's mother left her daughter’s side while she was having the surgery.

-Mizore-
"Let me go get my things!  You can take me back too!"

Mizore started to move but that's when Kristy shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No."

Mizore paused a wave of confusion spread on her face.

-Mizore-
"No?"

Kristy nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes, no.  You will not be coming with us."

This only caused Mizore's annoyance to return followed by anger as she glared at Kristy.

-Mizore-
"What do you mean no?  My match is done and you have more than enough room on your Jet!"

Mizore was pretty livid but Kristy didn't seem to concerned with her anger.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's not about room."

-Mizore-
"So, you just don't want to take me then?  You're just a self-centered egotistical..."

But Kristy raised a hand as she interrupted her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you.  Remember, I still control who's allowed past security to Maya's room."

Mizore's glare intensified as her fists clinched but she held her tongue.  She was fuming mad as she just stared at Kristy.

-Kristy Jensen-
"However, if you must know.  I'm not taking you with me because your mother wishes to do something with you after the show."

Mizore's anger doesn't subside.

-Mizore-
"My mother doesn't control my life."

This causes a slight chuckle to escape from Kristy's lips.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It doesn't change anything.  You're not coming with me, so I suggest you go find your mother or whatever you prefer until the show's done.  Lindsey and I are leaving."

Mizore tries to say something but Kristy just ignores her as she begins to walk past her.  So instead, Mizore just glares at her.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"See you around snowball."

Lindsey remarks before she follows after Kristy leaving Mizore there to watch them leave.

Things continue in the Jensen Family Private Jet high in the sky as it was making its way back to Albany, New York.  Inside, sat Kristy and Lindsey as Lindsey was staring out the window.  Kristy just put down her phone as she glanced over towards Lindsey.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, you lost again."

Lindsey perks up as she looks over.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Not really my fault.  We lost because that woman interfered."

Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You cannot blame Jem for your loss.  You were knocked out Lindsey. Had Jem not interfered, you would have been pinned."

Lindsey sighs as she her mind went back to the match and she remembered the finisher she took before it was lights out.  She remembered coming too to find things out of whack.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Well, we avenged the loss anyways.  Besides, it's about making an impact, right?"

Kristy nods but the stern look remains on her face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It is, but those kinds of attacks can only get us so far.  If we are constantly losing matches, then we will not get our desired outcome."

Lindsey gave a sigh. It was bad enough losing but to have Kristy rubbing it in her face like that was also annoying.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I know, I know.  I'm doing my best here.  Besides, I'm not the one who hid my partner from me for so long."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You two had more than enough time to get on the same page."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I doubt that. Jen was rusty and if I didn't know any better, I'd almost believe she was a last-minute replacement."

Lindsey looked Kristy in the eye after her accusation.  But was she right?  Was someone else originally planned to be her partner for the last show?  Kristy doesn't even bother to respond which gives Lindsey the opportunity to continue her thought.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, was she?  I mean if there's a 4th member of our team already, I'd like to know."

Kristy looks to her and lightly shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You only need to know what you are told, Lindsey."

That stern look returns and Lindsey just shrugs her shoulders.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Whatever.  I'm just saying, you really need to start relaying more information to us, that way what happened tonight doesn't happen again."

But again, Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You are given what you need to know and it's your job to execute the plan without question."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"That is what I do.  But if the plan's bad..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"There was nothing wrong with my decision.  You simply lacked the ability to carry it out.  Perhaps I chose wrong in selecting you for Zodiac."

Lindsey frowns slightly annoyed.  Maybe she was just coming up with excuses for her second loss. She didn't expect this to be this difficult.  She, shakes her head.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"No no, you're not wrong.  I can do this."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good."

Kristy nods as she returns to her phone.  Lindsey looks at her a moment before she returns to looking out the window.  She can do this...She had too.

We open up to an empty room with concrete floors and insulated walls.  The air was freezing as evidence to the icy build up on the walls to this room and slight sound of rushing air coming through the vents behind the camera.  The camera slowly pans around before we see what looks to be an ice sculpture of a woman. But not just any woman, but that of Lindsey Bunny.  The camera looked at this sculptor for a moment before suddenly, the sound of cracking rang out through the room. The camera continued to look at the sculpture as it began to crack in various places, almost as if something inside of it was struggling to get free. The stature rumbled and shook as more and more cracks began to appear along its surface.  Suddenly, a violent shutter hit the sculpture before the ice shattered into a million pieces before standing there where the sculpture once stood, was Lindsey herself. Lindsey took a moment to catch her breath, as if she really had just busted out of that ice sculpture.  She rubbed her hands over her arms trying to warm up from the cold before she looked up at the camera.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Hello again... by now I take it you should know who I am, so I won't bother with introducing myself.  After all, you've already seen me in that squared circle twice now.  Once again, the buffoon in Captain 80s and again in a tag match against Zane and Alan.  So, I shouldn't need to really explain who I am right?"

Lindsey asked the question as she began to shiver slightly from the cold but it was replaced by a scowl on her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Then again, who am I kidding right?  I lost each of those matches and who exactly remembers the losers right?  Ok, fine people do remember some epic clashes between well-known individuals, but let's face it.  I'm not well known and I've thus far been out shadowed by other individuals.  Like the delusional Captain 80s.  He's got all that hype on his side that it makes me sick.  And don't get me started on the tag match, as people will remember what that woman did. Me and Jen's attack afterword’s will be nothing but a footnote in whatever it is those guys have cooking."

Lindsey's eye's narrowed slightly in her annoyance.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm tired of being overlooked, being tossed into a freezer waiting for my next time to get my ass kicked by someone else.  But am I just making a big fuss over two losses?  I mean everyone loses right?  But you see, I'm just nipping this thing in the bud before it becomes an issue.  After all, I know of a few people who were in similar situations.  They tried their hardest and still were seen as failures.  I refuse to be seen as a failure.  So, it's time to take action."

Lindsey takes a step towards the camera as a smirk begins to spread on her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"And I'm not talking just a win.  No no, I want more than just a win.  I need to go out there and KNOCK OUT! my opponent.  I want every one of the other wrestlers in the locker room to take notice... and not just some stupid commentator comment about having potential.  Know, I want them to know that if they find their names against mine on that card, that they will think twice about asking for a match that night."

Lindsey smirks more as she walks closer to the camera, ignoring the freezing room despite her arms shivered slightly from the cold.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"So, who do I get to make this statement with?  Why, it's the Iceman!  Who's he?  Well, he was in the Lord of Trio's tournament where he... eh, if you want to know his accolades, I'm sure he'll tell you ALL about them himself.  That or you can get off your lazy ass and look it up yourself.  Google is your friend after all."

Lindsey crosses her arms, both to help with the cold and to show her distain.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What I will, oh so happily, tell you about, is he also wants to stand out by putting on a mask and pouring ice cube's all over himself before a match.  I mean, here I thought the ice bath came after the fight but whatever.  I don't really care about his ridiculous regime to stand out from the crowd.  But I know all of you guys do, right?  You want the fools and wierdo's to come out and parade around for your entertainment.  The stranger the better after all.  Granted, Iceman's strangeness doesn't top 80s, but that's beside the point.  The only way we SHOULD be standing out is by kicking our opponents asses and laying them down for the 3 count."

Anger began to well up inside of Lindsey as a thought struck her.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Sure, I know what you're thinking.  I've got room to talk right?  I got my own ass kicked by 80s... which I WILL be rectifying the next Chill card, you wait and see.  But that will be changing on the next episode of Synergy.  I'm going to take the Iceman and melt him with the fire from my anger.  I'll show him that this bunny can play in the winter and summer.  And once I'm through with the Iceman, he'll be nothing more than a puddle on the ground... then I'll stomp in that puddle, splashing his remains all over the place."

Lindsey chuckles at her analogy.  A sinister grin spreading on her face.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I don't play nice and soon the world will know JUST what Lindsey Bunny can do.  So be ready..."

Lindsey walks close to the camera before breathing on its lens causing it to fog up.  We then see as her finger comes up and draws a quick doodle of a bunny on the screen before signing it LB.  The camera's watch this before fading to black.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t494-thunder-dragon-vs-lord-raab
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum