JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ??? Empty Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ???

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:22 am
Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ??? WMX-TriangleTag

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1112.html#p22114644

Show: WrestleMania X [5/11/2014]

(Mizore RP)

The scene opens up on a display case. Inside said display case is a copy of the eWe Tag Team championships. This one has White Tiger’s name on it along with a picture of WT and Android Eighteen holding up the titles. The camera pan back a bit to show Mizore looking at the titles, a lollipop sucker hanging loosely from her mouth. She is wearing her normal attire of the plaid skirt over the purple striped knee high socks and white shoes. She isn’t wearing her jacket currently, just a black tank top. She stares at the titles for a moment before sighing.

{Mizore Payne}

What does it take to be a great tag team? Over the years, there have been many great tag teams. The Legion of Doom. The Steiner Brothers. Degeneration X. The Divas of Doom. Bed and Breakfast. Hardcore Stratusfaction. Sons of Liberty and the current champions Royalty. What do these teams have in common? What makes them a great team while other teams fail? Is it some kind of blood bond? True for some, but not for all. Could it be the bonds of friendship? Possibly but last I checked, Royalty really aren’t that good of friends. And lets not forget that WT was champions with Edge. And there was no love there. Could it possibly boil down to each partner’s own skills. There is no doubt that most of these teams have great singles competitors. But a lot of the great tag teams of the past were just great tag teams. Several flaked out the minute they broke up. So it circles around back to the main question. What makes a great tag team? It is something that we have to figure out soon. Because it is just a few days until Wrestlemania. And if the Frost Elfs plan to walk out with the championships, we have to be a great team. Things sure do change over the course of the year.

Mizore walks over to a corner of the award room, past all of White Tiger’s awards and accolades. This corner of the room has been cleared away as has the start of Mizore’s awards. She stops in front of the picture of her with the Televixen championship.

{Mizore Payne}

Kind of funny that Stealth Elf is defending the Televixen championship in a scramble match. My partner taking part in the very match that I made my debut in last year. Of course back then I wasn’t the daughter of Jeff Payne and Android Eighteen. I was supposedly just a confused kid under the tutelage of Hollie Winder. Now here I am a year later, a former two time Televixen champion and the first ever Shining Star champion. And while I’d like to have been in the Divas title picture, instead I am fighting for the Divas Tag Team championships. Against opponents I know all too well. With a partner who went from just somebody I went out of my way to help to my new best friend.

Mizore takes a look at the Televixen championship hanging on the wall. She smiles at it before walking away from her corner and toward the door.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ve been mocked a few times at choosing Stealth Elf as a partner. People seem to like to mock her or make fun of her. But really I couldn’t ask for a better partner. She goes out and gives it her all, no matter how much the odds are stacked against her. She did just that when she defeated Calista Leon to win the Televixen championship. And I know that even though she has to defend in the Scramble, she will come out and help me defeat Hardcore Stratusfaction. And believe it or not, we are better prepared for this match then the champions are. Don't believe me? Let’s look at the facts. First, Mickie James.

Mizore has walked out of the trophy room and into the hall. she stops walking when she passes a small ladder set up so a high light bulb can be changed. Mizore climbs up and turns around, sitting on the top rung. She smiles as she kicks her legs in slow motion.

{Mizore Payne}

The Divas Tag Team championships mean nothing to Mickie James. All she cares about is the Ladies Choice briefcase. Because she knows that is her last chance at getting the Divas title. If she fails at that, she will never get another shot. That being the case, just how hard do you expect her to try in our triangle tag match? She isn’t going to risk getting hurt or weakened in this match. She will most likely have Trish carry her during the match. And how far is that going to take her? Because Trish has her own work cut out for her at Wrestlemania. Mickie…

Mizore reaches up and touches the lightbulb like she would if it was the briefcase on the ladder.

{Mizore Payne}

Mickie you have come a long way. You finally embraced the fans and stopped being that cocky bitch who was only out for yourself. But are you really aware of how much work you have in front of you? You are in a ladder match with the likes of Josie Wales, Michelle McCool and Eva Del La Cruz. Women who not only want the briefcase as much as you but would also love to take you out permanently. Top that off with the fact that me and Stealth Elf want those tag titles worse than you will ever know. And I don’t mind weakening you for the ladder match later in the night. And I really don’t mind taking advantage over the fact you and Trish will be divided. Divided between trying to retain and worrying about your own matches. And you might say the same thing about Stealth Elf. But I got her back. And I’m more than ready to carry the weight if I have to. Will Trish?

Mizore hops down from the ladder and starts walking back down the hall. She comes out in the living room which is currently decked in purple and white for the new season of the Colorado Rockies baseball team. There are pendants and posters on the wall. The big TV in the corner is showing the upcoming Wrestlemania card. What luck it is that just as she was coming in, it moved to the Shining Star championship match with Lita and Trish. Mizore looks at the TV with a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s right Trish, you have your own match to worry about. Now some people might say that you really don’t care about this defense. You have been champion long enough. And even though you pretty much can’t stand Lita, you won’t put that much up just to beat her. But I am smarter than that. I’ve been in the ring against you several times. And you always bring your best. Believe it or not, that is going to be what takes you out Sunday. Because unlike Mickie, you are equally focused on both matches. And you will stretch yourself too thin.

The TV switches to the preview of one of the other matches. Mizore looks but doesn’t have much interest in it as she looks back toward the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Even though we had our big feud for the Televixen title last year, I have no ill will toward you Trish. I learned a lot from that series of matches. You are an idol and a role model to a lot of the younger generation. But let’s not forget Trish that I have beaten you. I have taken a championship off of you. And I’ll do whatever it takes to do the same thing at Wrestlemania. Hardcore Stratusfaction has been tag team champions long enough. It is time for them to step aside and let the young blood take over. Because it is the Frost Elfs time to shine. That is just something the old veterans are going to have to deal with. The same thing that Calista Leon and whoever she gets as a partner will have to deal with as well.

Mizore says this as she looks back and ses the TV showing the ad for the Divas tag title match. Mizore actually sneers at the TV not happy that Calista and her partner was allowed in the match. She shakes it off as she turns back toward the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Guess it pays to be in Grace’s pocket. She will seriously do anything to make sure Stealth Elf doesn’t walk out with gold. And that was by allowing Calista and her partner into our match in exchange for her Televixen rematch clause. I don’t get that really. The Televixen championship is way below the tag titles. How can she turn in her rematch clause for it? That is like getting a coupon for a free hamburger and turning it in for a steak dinner. It’s all because of Grace. But what she believes is the last big obstacle is going to be a bigger victory for us. I mean we already know that Calista has little luck against us.

Mizore chuckles. She smirks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Have you ever even beaten one of us Calista? I seem to remember beating you a few times when you were trying to take the Televixen title from me. And remind me, who took the title from you? That’s right, Stealth Elf did. And you probably switched your rematch clause because you knew you’d fail in the Scramble. But you will fail in this match too. Because all you really do in this match is give us another way to win. Now we don't have to beat Hardcore Stratusfaction to walk out with the titles. We can just beat you guys. So really we should just thank you and Grace. Thank you for making this so much easier.

Mizore has now walked outside into the bright Spring day. She smiles and looks up at the sky with her eyes closed, soaking in the sunlight. She takes the empty lollipop sucker from her mouth and flicks it into a nearby trash can.

{Mizore Payne}

And who could you have as your partner? Could it be someone already on the roster? Maybe you went and got Eva or Calista. Perhaps you roped in Lita or Beth or some other former Queen to get revenge on Hardcore Stratusfaction. Maybe you grabbed someone like Candice or Amelia to step in to give you a hand. Maybe it is someone we don't know that you will bring in. All of it doesn’t matter. Your mind games will fail. We are set to become the champions. and no matter who you get or how hard they try, they will fall to our feet in the end. Because it is not your time Calista. You had your fifteen minutes as the Televixen champion. And Stealth Elf took all that away from you.

Mizore has walked around to the swimming pool. She stands on the side of the pool and looks at the camera, crossing her arms in front of her

{Mizore Payne}

Wrestlemania is all about making history. It is the stage where superstars become legends. The impossible can happen. Titles switch hands. And it will be the night that the Frost Elfs walk out as the Divas Tag Team champions. As for Calista, her partner and Hardcore Stratusfaction; they will become the next four victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore raises her hands up as the water in the pool shoots up in the air and freezes solid. Engraved in the ice is Frost Elfs: New Divas Tag Team Champions. This stays for a moment but starts to melt away. finally it crumbles and falls back into the pool. Mizore has disappeared and the camera stays focused on the rippling waves of the pool before fading away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ??? Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ???

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 am
(SE RP)

OOC: Please read the SE's Televixen Championship RP 1 before you read this RP.  It'll explain SE talk in front of a camera.

New York City, the place where it all began.  Not just it being the site of the very first EWE WrestleMania, which just so happens to be the very first EWE Pay-per-view, but it was also the start of one green skinned, blue haired Diva.  After all, this was the city that Stealth Elf had called home for about a year, for it was where Stealth Elf stayed after being found in the middle of a forest.  So for Stealth Elf, the term, 'Going back to where it all began' meant more than just the same city and venue that the very first WrestleMania took place.

Speaking of Stealth Elf, she was currently at Madison Square Garden as she found herself in one of the rooms.  This particular room seemed to have a nice logo on the back which was currently a mixture of light blue and green.  Among the other things, in the room, there was also a camera set up so that it could begin recording.

-Stealth Elf-
"OK... I think everything's good to go.

Stealth Elf made one last check, making sure that everything from her usual forest-ninja wrestling attire was on, to the camera getting her in the shot.  Finally, she took her position on one side of the logo, before she pressed the record button on the remote.

-Stealth Elf-
"About 5 months ago, there was a young Diva who was having a terrible night.  After all, it was only a few weeks after her birthday, and this Pay-per-view was supposed to be her Pay-per-view, the one where she was supposed to shine.  Yet, her only match that night was a simple feud match that from something pretty simple that happened a week prior.  Didn't help the fact, that she lost that match, further ruining the night for her.

Stealth Elf paused as she shifted her weight. As she adjusted the camera angle ever so slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Despite the terrible night that she was having, she happened across the stage entrance as she looked out in the ring to see a group of Diva's attacking another.  Though she could of just went on, since she was already having a bad night, the girl headed out to the ring to defend this Diva.

There was a slight tear build up as Stealth Elf told her the story.  But she wiped the tear away trying not to show weakness.

-Stealth Elf-
"The girl stopped the attack of the other Diva's, then helped her to the back.  The next week, after the pay-per-view, this girl was to team up with the Diva so that they could teach one of her attackers a lesson.  And thus, the Frost Elfs were born.

Stealth Elf actually smiled as she could still remember those events.  How things all started with a simple act of kindness, which inevitably kept her from finally giving up, and letting Grace Moretti win.

-Stealth Elf-
"I still have so much to thank you for Mizore.  For being there when I needed you the most, for forming this great tag team with me, and for just being my friend.  They say that wrestling's a cut throat business, that you can't trust no body.  Yet, me and you are here to prove them all wrong.  That you don't have to stab everyone in the back and be cruel just to get a head in this business.  I mean just look at you, Mizore.  You're a former Televixen Champion and the first ever Shining Star Champion and Soon to be the second ever Diva's Grand Slammer.  Yeah I know that you've not had the best of luck with getting the Diva's championship the first time around, but I have complete faith in you.  That's how much I believe in you.  So rather it's Annie Fugate or even Syd vicious again, I know you'll get that title.

Stealth Elf nodded as you could see that confidence she has in her partner.  She didn't really care, for in her mind, Mizore was still the greatest Diva ever.

-Stealth Elf-
"See, Mizore, when I think about just how much you've accomplished here in EWE, and just how much you've done for me.  I keep asking myself, what can I give to you to show you how thankful I am?  Sure I can say it again and again, but it just not enough for me.  There must be something I can get you...  Well, there is one thing.

Stealth Elf's expression became more determined as she knew exactly what it was that she could give Mizore.  Something she had even promised her.

-Stealth Elf-
"See, I seen how hard you tried to become a Tag Team Champion.  First time was in that special Tag Team tournament where everyone was paired with a random partner.  The second time was in the open Invite Gauntlet where you teamed with your Dad, White Tiger,  And the third was when you teamed up with your Experience stablemate, Hollie Winder, as you were in the Tag Team Tournament to determine the first ever Diva's Tag Team Champions.

Stealth Elf nodded as she had named off all of the attempts Mizore had at getting tag gold.  She also remembered how much Mizore had thought she would never hold Tag Gold, and that was win She was teaming up with Hollie for the Diva's Tag Team Champions Tournament.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yet, I made a promise to you Mizore on the night of our official debut.  I promised you that the first time would be the charm, and that you'd finally be a Tag Team Champion.  Tonight, I fulfill that promise.

You could see the passion and determination in her eyes.  She then took a few steps closer to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"But to do that, we have to get through our final obstacle.  We must defeat Hardcore Status Faction, and Calista Leon's Team.  Which I know that won't be no small task.  But I'm confident that when you take the chill of ice, and the passion of an Elf, the Frost Elfs can do anything.

Stealth Elf nodded as she took a step back and to the side so she was on the side of the banner.  She pressed a button on her remote as the banner on the wall changed to an image of Calista Leon.

-Stealth Elf-
"Let's start with Calista Leon, as she seems to be the most passionate against me.

Stealth Elf looked at the image on the wall for a moment before slowly shaking her head and turning back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I just don't get it.  I mean, what exactly did I do to make her want to go out of her way to try and prevent me from getting Tag Gold.  In her mind, does she see she's preventing another title from being ruined like I did to the Televixen Championship?  The title defines it's holder Calista, which is how it's supposed to be.  But I still think that there's more to it than just that.  Considering you've talked multiple times that I need to just die... Though I'm apparently not the only one you've said that about.  So I'm beginning to think that you just like saying that about people you don't like.  Will you ever make an attempt to kill someone?  Well, that attack after my match on the Super Show shows a something, though not sure if it shows you're willing to kill.

Stealth Elf gave a shrug.  Not that she didn't think Calista had a huge hatred towards her, and that she could really try and hurt her.  She just thought the death part was just her way of trying to overexaturate it.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I'm not scared of you Calista.  If anything, I'm sad.  Yeah I know you said that perhaps your nice guy routine might of just been an act.  But that doesn't change the fact that you were better off that way.  Sure you had your problems, but it's just that much better when you can rise above all the problems and preserve through them that makes victory that much more meaningful.  Not when you sink to their level.  I'll just have to show you tonight, won't I?  That when I show true character and persevere through all your tactics, and me and Mizore come out the new Diva's Tag Team Champions, it'll hopefully show you that you don't have to be bad, to get what you want.

Stealth Elf nodded.  Though she did already show her a bit of that two weeks prior, when she beat her in the Televixen Championship Match, which was only her second attempt at the title.  Stealth Elf then pressed another button on her remote as it changed to that of a siluette with a ? in the middle of it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now regarding your partner.  I'm not sure who to expect.  I mean, from what I've heard, you already have your partner set, before you got Grace to add you to the match.  So that makes me wonder who it is.  I thought it might of been one of your friends or people you knew before you changed, Like that Chasity Wyatt, or someone.  But did any of them really stick around afterwards?

Stealth Elf let the question hang in the air for a moment before giving a shrug.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't know.  But Maybe it was that person who interrupted called you in the middle of your promos.  You seemed to be friends with her, so maybe that's who it is... not like I even know who was on the other end of the line.  Could of been Smolderdash for all I knew...Wait never mind, you probably classify her in the same category as me.  Though I wouldn't burn my opponent just because I was mad about losing.

Stealth Elf nodded, though there was another reason why she doubted it was Smolderdash.  That being the fact that she assumed Smolderdash was still out on injury. But that wasn't really important now.

-Stealth Elf-
"I also heard rumors of it being Syd Vicious?  But doesn't Syd hate you? Then again, Syd hates everyone, and I doubt she'd want to have rely on someone besides herself.  You did see her tag match with Dutch, White Tiger and Mickie right?  She doesn't want to rely on anyone and that's just what being a true tag team is all about.  Besides, the only possible explanation would be a means to an end, but knowing Syd, she'd just as much rather make it a Tornado Tag handicap match than team up with anyone.

Regardless of what she said, and how much she doubted it, Stealth Elf still kept that possibly open in her mind.  No reason to rule someone out then find out it was them.  And it was completely unwise to go into a match with Syd and not be prepared... she knew that first hand.

-Stealth Elf-
"I still really want to know who it is you chose though.  Considering you said I'd have an accident in my pants by finding out.  I can't think of anyone that'd make me even come close to that happening.

Not that there wasn't people Stealth Elf could see Stealth Elf being nervous about entering the match.  Not that she'd tell that to Calista.  Stealth Elf pressed the button on her remote again as the image changed to that of Trish Stratus.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now it's finally time to talk about the current Diva's Tag Team Champions.  They've held the titles for over half a year, which is extremely Impressive.  Not to mention that no one has yet to of defeated them for it.  I don't think I agree with Calista in saying that all of their opponents have been terrible.  But that's regardless, for as I've said, tonight it's time for the Frost Elfs to be crown champion.

Stealth Elf nodded as you could still see that spark in her eyes whenever she says that she and Mizore will win tonight.  There wasn't a doubt in her mind as she had complete faith in her partner and herself to get the job done.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's not an easy task I can assure you.  I've still got that feeling that I didn't get Trish's best back when we had our match.  Yet, that's not to say I don't think I can beat her at her best.  For I've changed and I'm not the same girl who walked into that ring all those months ago.  And neither is Trish Stratus.  But you know, that's a good thing and I'm so excited that it gets to be Hardcore Stratus Faction, who we get to face for the Diva's Tag Team Title.  They are, rather you like it or not, one of the greatest Diva's Tag Team in history, and there will always be known as the first.  But that was the first 10 years of EWE.  Now it's time for the next era to begin,  one where the Frost Elfs are the most dominate Diva's Tag team in all of EWE.  So it's time to pass on the torch.

Stealth Elf nodded, though she hoped she didn't sound to, overconfident in what she said.  She then pressed the button again as the image on the wall changed to that of Mickie James.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then you have the other half of Hardcore StratusFaction.  Not that she's any less than Trish is, after all I've also gone against her in a match, but I failed to come out the victor.  Yet, my tag team partner has managed to defeat her in last year's Televixen Championship Scramble.  Call it over-booking on Mickie's part, or whatever, but at that time, Mizore was the better of the two, and I still believe that she can beat her again.

Stealth Elf nodded as she then remembered another thing that Mickie James said.

-Stealth Elf-
"You mentioned the fact that both me and Mizore are both double booked.  Yet as Mizore has stated, same for the two of you.  Truth be told, Mickie, I will be giving this match my all and my full attention just like I'll be doing in the Championship Scramble.  Why do you even think you don't see the Televixen title around my waist or over my Shoulder?  Because right now, my this is my focus.  So just remember that when the time comes, no mater which match I'm in, I'll be giving it everything I got.

Stealth Elf slowly nodded a few times, to show that she was being serious in what she was saying.  It wasn't something she was taking lightly.  Though in some cases, Stealth Elf saw this match as way more important to her than her Televixen match, not that the other wasn't important.  Just at the end of the night, she could bare to have failed herself, than failing Mizore.  Stealth Elf then clicked the button again as the image on the wall changed to the WrestleMania X banner.

-Stealth Elf-
"Remember, tonight, you'll see the crowning of the new Diva's Tag Team Champions.  So, Hardcore StratusFaction and Calista Leon's team, who are trying to settle some personal vidette, you will all be silenced and trapped underneath the ice.

Stealth Elf walked out of the view.  When she did, the image on the wall changed to that of the Diva's Tag Championship belt, with the name plate reading "Frost Elfs".

Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ??? LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ??? Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs HardCore Stratusfaction Vs Calista Leon & ???

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum