JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match Empty Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 am
Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match WMX-TVScramble

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-televixen-championship-t1117.html#p22114649

Show: WrestleMania X [5/11/2014]

New York City is said to be the city that never sleeps.  Yet, tonight, one of it's occupants is lying in her hotel room bed sound asleep.  She had been up all that day to prepare for one of the biggest challenges of her career.  That is the Televixen Championship Scramble.  Stealth Elf had obtained the Televixen championship a 2 weeks ago when she defeated Calista Leon in singles competition.  Being the Televixen championship, it meant that the very next week Stealth Elf had to put it on the line again, but it wasn't really what you could call a challenge, for it was the resident joke, Kaitlynn.  How she got the match, Stealth Elf still had no idea.  But it was what it was, and Stealth Elf had her first title defense.

But things were about to get even harder for Stealth Elf's Televixen reign.  For at Wrestle Mania, only a few days away, Stealth Elf would be entered into a Championship Scramble match and the odds were stacked against her.  Not only was she about to face 4 other Diva's who she didn't even need to be pinned or submit to lose the match, but 2 of these Diva's Stealth Elf had faced before in tag team action, and had lost to.  

There was another thing of note that ran through Stealth Elf's head as she thought of all the odds that was going against her.  That was the fact that of all the times the Televixen champion was put at Wrestlemania, a new champion was always crowned.  So with all this on her mind, she had been training and preparing even going over strategies with her friend Mizore, who had won last years Televixen Championship Scramble match in her debut.

That wasn't the only thing that Stealth Elf did that day.  For she had another appointment with her therapist, Dr. Carlow.  As Stealth Elf lay in her bed, and her mind took her to dream land, the conversation that Stealth Elf had with Dr. Carlow, began to echo in her head just on the surface of the dream.

"Every night since I found out, I've had the same dream."

Stealth Elf's mind took her into the dream as just like before, the dream began from part of her memory as she found herself a little girl again, looking through the lens of a camera as she was filming another girl doing roller skating tricks.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Woo Hoo Britney! You're the best skater EVA!"

Stealth Elf's voice was way younger now as she gave praise to her friend as she continued to pull off some neat tricks.

"It always started with the memory. I was filming Britney as she did some tricks and things.  Things just seemed great.  Then I'd begin to show off myself."

Stealth Elf turned the camera around and pointed it at herself.  She giggled as little girls do as she spoke to the camera.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"These tricks are brought to you by #(*&#.  The best camera girl in the entire world!"

"No matter how many times I said it in my dream, or anyone addressed me by name, it'd always came out as gibberish."

Britney had noticed young Stealth Elf was pointing the camera at herself.

-Britney-
"Not the best camera girl if you keep turning the camera on yourself."

Young stealth Elf gave a smile.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"I know, but it's just so much fun.  Daddy rarely lets us use his camera."

-Britney-
"I know, but I specifically asked for it this time so I could shoot the video."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Otay Britney."

Stealth Elf turned the camera back towards Britney.  Britney gave a nod as she went back to skating and doing her tricks.  A while had passed as once again Stealth Elf turned the camera back towards her.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"If you think that was great.  You should check me out.  I can sing very good."

Stealth Elf cleared her throat as she began to sing a song.  It was mostly 'la la la' to a particular tune, but it was still a form of singing.  Once again, Britney took notice as she addressed Stealth Elf.

-Britney-
"#*&#$, you're supposed to be filming me.  So come on."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Oh, right. Sorry Britney."

Stealth Elf didn't exactly mean it, she was enjoying goofing off in front of the camera. And she found it fun to tease Britney too.  So that's what the young Stealth Elf did as she'd turn the camera around again and again, to say some silly thing.  Britney's expression seemed more and annoyed til finally she came over to the young girl.

-Britney-
"That's it, @&*$.  If you can't take this seriously, then I'm going to find someone else to do it."

Stealth Elf frowned at that.  She didn't like making her friend mad.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"I'm sorry Britney... I won't do it anymore."

Britney nodded to her friend.

-Britney-
"OK, good. Now I have one final trick.  Watch carefully now, OK?"

Stealth Elf nodded as she did.  But that's when she got an idea for a small joke.

"No matter how many times it got to that point, it was like I was watching through my eyes, but I couldn't do anything to change it.  No matter how I hard I tried to change the outcome."

Britney looked to the camera as she spoke.

-Britney-
"Now for my best trick."

Britney began her trick.  She built up speed and launched herself into the air.  As she maneuvered her body for the trick, that's when the young Stealth Elf quickly turned the camera around.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Brought to you by me, ...."

Before she could finish, Britney had turned towards her in an annoyed way as she yelled at her in frustration.  However, due to this, Britney forgot about her trick and crashed with a sickening thud.  It didn't sound pretty at all.  It was at this point that the atmosphere began to change.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Britney?  Are... Are you OK?"

The young worried girl dropped the camera as she began to head over to where Britney had crashed down.  As she did, the dream began to shift the closer she got, til she found herself in a hospital room and Britney was lying on the bed hooked up to one to the different Machines.  Stealth Elf looked at her sister through tear streaked eyes.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Britney?"

The machines began to let off an alarm showing that Britney was flat lining.  Stealth Elf was frantic now as she got closer to Britney.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"NO!! DON'T DIE BRITNEY!!"

"That's when things began to change from the memory."

The sound of a laughter could be heard.  Stealth Elf turned around to see she was no longer in the hospital room, but in what looked to be an EWE ring.  Surrounding the ring was four Divas, one at each side.  Each of them was holding a camera and was pointing it towards Stealth Elf.

"Originally, there was only one person there.  It was a girl and it was more of a blur, so I didn't exactly see who it was.  But she would stand there laughing while she filmed me.  After my match with Josie Wales, I began to see her, and sometimes she was with the other members of her crew.  When I learned about my Televixen match against Calista, she appeared in their place.  So really it all depended on who I lost to recently, or who I was set to face."

Stealth Elf looked at the 4 Divas and recognized each of them as being Summer Rae, Sasha Banks, AJ Lee, and Christy Hemme

-Summer Rae-
"What's the matter Elf?  Afraid of a little camera?"

-Sasha Banks-
"What are you even doing in our business?"

The fear began to rise up in Stealth Elf again as she saw the cameras, filming her.  She couldn't talk, not with what happened to Britney.  What if it happened again?  What if someone else got hurt?

-AJ Lee-
She's even crazier than I am."

-Christy Hemme-
I didn't even think that was possible? But here you have it.  The green skinned loser.  She can't wrestler, and she's camera sigh."

Each of them then began to laugh as Stealth Elf buried her head into her hands.  She was scared, tears running down her eyes.  Why were they making fun of her?  she was just trying to fit in.  It's not her fault that she's this way.

-Summer Rae-
"Please, it totally is your fault.  You were the retard who caused your friend to die."

-Sasha Banks-
"Just couldn't keep from making a joke huh?  Now the jokes on you, you freak."

Stealth Elf continued like this as the other 4 continued to laugh and poke fun of her.  An intense fear just continuing to creep up on Stealth Elf as the nightmare continued.

"They just wouldn't stop.  I know it seems silly but... it's what happened."

The 4 Divas continued to throw their insults at Stealth Elf.  Each more ruthless than the last.  Stealth Elf was on the verge of screaming.  When suddenly another voice echoed into her head.  This one she could hear above the laughing and insults.

"Tell me Fumei, what's that thing you got there with you?"

Even though it was what Dr. Carlow had asked in their session.  Stealth Elf looked down to her waist, where she could see the Televixen championship around it.  She unhooked it as she got a better look at it.

"The Televixen championship."

Stealth Elf looked at the championship.  How it had that gleam on it as it reflected the light.

"Exactly.  So tell me Fumei, what does that title mean to you? I'll leave you with that for today."

Stealth Elf continued to look at the title.  As she remembered Dr. Carlow asking her that question hours before then.  What did this title mean to her?

-Stealth Elf-
"... It's a symbol."

Stealth Elf was tuning out all the other things that was happening around her as she continued to look at that title.

-Stealth Elf-
"A symbol that proves that I can succeed.  It shows that I no longer need to be afraid or upset with what other people say about me for who I am.  Because with all the name calling, with all the times they said I'm not good enough, I have finally proven that I can accomplish what I set out to do.  Rather it's getting the recognition for being a wrestler and not some side show freak or..."

Stealth Elf glanced around at the cameras that were pointed at her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Finally forgiving myself so I can talk in front of a camera."

Stealth Elf nodded as she noticed her surroundings beginning to fade.  It wasn't much longer before she woke up in her bed.  She looked around the room as it took her a moment to realize it had been a dream.  Though it was still heavy in her mind.  So she sat there a bit as she pondered on it.  Finally, she realized just what she was going to do.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's time."

Stealth Elf got up out of her bed and changed into her wrestling attire.  Then she grabbed the camera that she had been using to do her exercises with and her Championship belt as she took them out to the hotel room's balcony.  Stealth Elf set it up making sure to have it's remote in her hand.  Finally she got into a good position away from the camera. She placed the title over her shoulder.  Pausing slightly She took a deep breath then exhaled.

Then she pressed record.

-Stealth Elf-
"....It's time for a change."

The words came out this time, Stealth Elf wasn't sure what to think, but she knew what she said was correct.  And now, she had done it, she had gotten past one of her biggest fears.  Stealth Elf looked to the championship belt over her shoulder before she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"It all started two weeks ago, when I beat Calista Leon for this belt right here.  Then was a defining moment in my career, and even my life.  I had done the impossible, as they would say.  I had won a championship belt.  And now, as you can see, I've gotten over the second problem I've had in my career, the fact that I... I finally have rid myself of that growing feeling when I get in front of a camera.  I.. I can't explain it exactly, but the fear is gone.  Now I can finally do this."

Stealth Elf smiled but you could only see it in her eyes, since her mask covered her mouth as usual.

-Stealth Elf-
"Is it ironic that I seemed to have gotten over this, on the eve of Wrestlemania?  Some may think that, in fact some might even think it was all a gimmick, and that I was waiting all them months til it was time for Wrestlemania. But it's not.  But you can think that if you want, it won't change anything though."

Stealth Elf readjusted the belt on her shoulder before continuing.

-Stealth Elf-
"Let's talk about the main focus of this video.  That is the Championship Scramble match.  This year, I'm am the crowned champion and I'll let you in on a bit of a secret..."

Stealth Elf leaned closer towards the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm a little nervous.  See, I've never been in a Championship Scramble match, not to mention the only other time I've been in a match with more than three people, not counting tag team matches, I lost. Besides that, this is completely different than all the others.  Like, my Champion's advantage is gone.  Though I do have a bit of advantage, considering how I start off as the interim champion.  Meaning if I make sure no one gets pinned or submits in the time frame, then I keep my championship.  But if there's even one pinfall or submission, then the game's changed.  Then I have to regain the title in what ever time's left."

Stealth Elf then wondered if she was wise to be practically explaining the rules of the Championship Scramble.

-Stealth Elf-
"I guess most of you know what the rules are anyways.  Just something I'm worried about."

Stealth Elf nodded a few times as she readjusted the belt on her shoulder again.

-Stealth Elf-
"Thing is, I know that just about everyone in this match, hates me in some form or another.  Sasha and Summer think I'm a joke and a loser, and they'll be thinking I didn't even deserve to become champion.  Not to mention they'll believe that one of them will easily beat me, considering me and Mizore lost to them.  I wonder how well they'll work as a team in this match?  Both of them have huge egos and that's bound to become a factor if they can't decide on who should hold the championship of their group."

Stealth Elf paused slightly before moving on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then you have AJ Lee.  She most likely wants some pay back after I beat her in my second match here.  I think that was about the time she was starting to try and get serious about wrestling again.  Which would of been something I'd still remember.  But you never know, she might of completely forgot about it til seeing this.  Rather she does or not doesn't matter I guess.  She certainly remembers when she used to hold this title, and how it came to an end at the hands of Annie Fugate.  So that's enough to really get her fired up."

Stealth Elf nodded she knew allot about getting that passion to really win a match.

-Stealth Elf-
"Last you have Christy Hemme... Which I don't know anything about.  I mean seriously, I thought she was some rock-star or something who came to EWE for that one time only match against Hollie Winder.  You know, like a special guest type thing.  She kept on showing up for more matches though, but I honestly didn't pay it much attention.  Guess I'm going to need to do more research on her, but I'm sure I'll be hearing from her soon."

Stealth Elf nodded as she wondered on how soon that would be.  Since sometimes Diva's and Superstars did their promos the night of the show.  Not that Stealth Elf would wait til then to try and find out more about Christy, since she wasn't about to try and fly blind on this one.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's all for me this time.  You can expect more of these in the future.  But just remember, I may not be silent any more...."

Stealth Elf walked over to the camera so her face filled the screen.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I'm still deadly."

Stealth Elf grinned as she thought that was pretty cleaver.  Finally she said one last thing before finishing the video.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf, your Televixen champion, Out."

Stealth Elf pressed the stop recording button on the camera's remote as it stopped.  She seemed pretty satisfied with the results.  In fact so much so that she was excited.  It was her very first official promo.  Of course when she glanced at the time she frowned.

-Stealth Elf-
"3 am?  I'm to wide awake to go back to sleep."

So Stealth Elf took the camera and Televixen championship and headed back into the room. Then she began to work out.

Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match Empty Re: Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 am

It was really hard to say exactly how Stealth Elf was feeling at the moment.  On one hand, she was excited, after all this was Wrestlemania, the biggest event in all of sport entertainment.  On the other hand, she was a bit nervous.  After all, she had two matches that night, and one of which was had 5 Diva's in it, and so far, her record with singles division matches with more than 3 people in it, is not so good.

So with all those mixed emotions of excitement and butterflies, Stealth Elf wasn't sure what to really do to pass the time til the show began.  Well she knew that she'd eventually get to talk with Mizore, but at the moment she was busy with a few other things.  So there, Stealth Elf sat.  Not sure of what to do.

-Stealth Elf-
"Wait a minute... I haven't told Kristy about me winning."

Stealth Elf knew that Kristy more than likely knew already, after all she was the Vice Chairman of EWE.  But it was an excuse to do something til Mizore got back, plus Stealth Elf hadn't really been able to talk with Kristy since she was kicked out of her old sensei's dojo.  In fact, Kristy hadn't even been taking Stealth Elf to the locations any more.  At first it was Stealth Elf's fault, after all she didn't think it right to ask if she could stay at Kristy's house, so she'd been living in the hotel rooms set up for EWE Divas.  So she had mostly taken commercial flights, so she could get to the next place.

Regardless of the fact, Stealth Elf picked up her Televixen Championship and headed to find Kristy.  She was sure she was there.  After all it was WrestleMania. So Stealth Elf wandered through the halls, and after making a few stops to ask for directions, she found herself in front of a room with the label "EWE Vice Chairman."  So Stealth Elf took a deep breath, made sure the belt was secured around her waist, before she knocked on the door.

-???-
"Who is it?"

The voice came from the other side of the door.  Yet it sounded strange to Stealth Elf but she couldn't place who it was.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf... is Kristy in there?"

There was a slight pause from in the room before finally an answer came.

-???-
"She doesn't wish to speak with you."

Stealth Elf was confused.  Why didn't Kristy want to speak with her?  Sure, Kristy had seemed to shut herself off more and more since Last Stand, but she couldn't think of why she'd not want to talk to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Are you sure?"

-???-
"Yes very sure.  Please don't come back.  EVER!!"

That last word sounded like a demonic growl than anything.  Just what was going on in there.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who's in there?  And... Why doesn't she want to speak with me?"

-???-
"Oh it's more than obvious isn't it?  She doesn't want to speak with the person who succeeded in capturing the title she failed constant times to collect."

Stealth Elf didn't understand that.  Well, she knew whoever it was speaking to her was referring to the Televixen title, but why did she not want to talk with her because of it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Please open up... I.. I wanna know what's wrong.  Surely it's not because of that."

-???-
"NO!"

There was that demonic sounding voice again. It scared Stealth Elf a bit.  Yet she still didn't understand why Kristy wouldn't talk to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I... please... tell me..."

-???-
"Away with ye..."

Stealth Elf was about to cry as she just turned around, fighting the tears as she began to walk off, when she nearly ran into someone.

-Michael Jensen-
"Whoa there..."

Stealth Elf realized that she just about collided with Michael Jensen.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I'm sorry..."

Stealth Elf was on the verge of crying, and Michael Jensen could see that.

-Michael Jensen-
"Are you OK Stealth Elf?"

Stealth Elf was silent, not really sure what to say.  But she just shook her head.

-Michael Jensen-
"What is it?  You can tell me."

Stealth Elf looked at him.  Maybe he'd know.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Some lady in there, says that Kristy doesn't want to see me.... And... I don't know why?...said it was something to do with my title."

Stealth Elf indicated her Championship belt that was around her waist.

-Stealth Elf-
"Is she... mad at me...  What did I do?"

Once again Stealth Elf had to fight the tears from flowing.  Michael however shook his head.

-Michael Jensen-
"No she's not mad at you."

-Stealth Elf-
"Then... Why doesn't she want to talk?  Does she not care about me anymore?  ... Why does is she drifting so far apart?"

Michael Jensen put a hand on Stealth Elf's shoulder trying to provide some comfort.

-Michael Jensen-
"It's not that.  Just, well she's been having some problems as of late.  Plus this time of year gives her bad memories.  She probably doesn't want to see you, because it'll bring them up more and she doesn't want to upset you with something she says."

-Stealth Elf-
"... But... How would seeing me bring up more bad memories?"

Michael Jensen indicated the belt around Stealth Elf's waist.  Stealth Elf looked at it confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"My title?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Yes.  See, the last two years, Kristy was set to take place in the Championship Scramble match.  Which she did of course.  But it was during that time that some bad things happened to her, and she's not fully gotten over them.  So seeing that belt or you will most likely bring the memories back stronger."

Stealth Elf nodded as she understood.  She didn't like it persay, because she wanted to talk to Kristy, but she still understood.  So she wiped the tears from her eyes.

-Michael Jensen-
"But tell you what.  When Kristy's finally feeling better, I'll let you know."

Stealth Elf looked at him and gave a slight smile.

-Stealth Elf-
"Thank you."

-Michael Jensen-
"You're welcome."

So Stealth Elf headed back towards her shared locker room with Mizore.  Michael Jensen watched her go before he went into the room where marked "EWE Vice Chairman."  Inside, Michael only saw Kristy, sitting behind her desk doing some paper work.  She seemed perfectly normal.  She then looked up to Jensen.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hey dear, something the mater?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Stealth Elf said someone in here told her you didn't want to see her."

-Kristy Jensen-
"When did that happen?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Just now."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Really?  Well there's no one else here, so I don't know who could of told her that."

Stealth Elf was heading down the halls as she was making her way back to her room.  She wasn't entirely sure what she was going to do now to pass the time, she just hoped that Mizore had returned.  Yet as she walked, she was approached by Trixy with a cameraman.

-Trixy-
"Hey Stealth Elf, I saw you're promo you made the other day."

Stealth Elf was still walking as she gave a partial nod as she wondered if there was something she wanted.

-Trixy-
"So That got me thinking.  If you can do Promo's, surely you can do interviews."

Stealth Elf then realized just what Trixy wanted.  She should of realized it, but with how she hadn't been able to talk in front of cameras, the interviewers just left her be.  But she guessed that was going to change now.

-Trixy-
"So, you up to give another one a shot?"

Stealth Elf shrugged.  It was at least something to do, though she wasn't sure of her opinions on interviews, considering they seem to jump out at you at seemingly random moments.  But for now, Stealth Elf guessed it was OK.

-Trixy-
"Great."

Trixy smiled as she looked towards the camera.  Stealth Elf guessed she was in a good enough position, but Trixy gave her a slight adjustment to where she was standing. Then she began her introduction.

-Trixy-
"Trixy here with newly camera shy recovery girl, Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf just gave Trixy a look, was she going to make shots at her like that the entire time?  of course, Trixy turned to face Stealth Elf to address her question to her.

-Trixy-
"So your thoughts on this being your first actually interview?"

Stealth Elf just shrugged.  It was a bit annoying and embareshing that she was asking things like that.

-Trixy-
"No matter.  Let's start you off with an easy question.  People everywhere would like to know, do you really think you're Stealth Elf, or just a super crazy fan of the character?"

Stealth Elf sighed.  Why wasn't she asking more relevant questions, like about any of her matches she's in?

-Stealth Elf-
"... As far as I know.... I don't know... I mean... I don't think I'm the real Stealth elf... I think."

Trixy gave her a puzzled look.

-Trixy-
"You seem awfully indecisive on that."

Stealth Elf just shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't know who I am, really... I have amnesia.  Can't remember anything past about year ago."

-Trixy-
"Sounds convenient."

-Stealth Elf-
"It's the truth... But from what the doctors have told me, I used to look normal."

-Trixy-
"Interesting... So what kind of paint do you use?  doesn't seem to come off during your matches."

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't really know... and it doesn't really come off.  Something about my skin being dyed a permanent green."

-Trixy-
"Well that sucks."

-Trixy-
"Anyways, next question.  What are you're thoughts of starting the Skylander movement here on EWE."

Stealth Elf was even more confused at that.

-Stealth Elf-
"I didn't joint to start some kind of movement.  I joined because I love wrestling and EWE."

-Trixy-
"I wouldn't be so sure about that.  Since you've joined, we've had a few Skylanders join EWE.  So sounds like you started a movement, rather you wanted to or not."

Stealth Elf just shook her head.  Though as far as she knew... There was only 1 other person going by a Skylander name, and that was Smolderdash.  Maybe she missed something on one of the shows.

-Stealth Elf-
"Could we talk about something more relevant?... Please."

-Trixy-
"This is relevant.  Considering I haven't gotten the chance to talk to you about any of this since you've joined."

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, I've already said most of my thoughts on that in my blogs."

-Trixy-
"Speaking of your blogs.  I have to ask, did you start that because you wanted to mimic Mizore?"

-Stealth Elf-
"No... I started them as an alternate form of promo....  Just kind of went that direction."

-Trixy-
"All right.  But It still seems like you're trying to copy Mizore.  Like your blogs, the fact that both claim to be some kind of alien creature..."

-Stealth Elf-
"I never claimed to be an elf."

Trixy shrugged.

-Trixy-
"Whatever, point is, it seems like you're trying to copy Mizore.  But that's all fine and dandy, but if it was me, I'd get a little tired of all ways coping, and never being the first at doing something.  Like if I were you, after getting those Diva's tag titles, I'd work my butt off to make sure I became a Diva's Grand Slammer before Mizore did."

-Stealth Elf-
"She deserves it more than I do... So she should get it first."

-Trixy-
"Well, I'm just saying Stealth Elf, if you really want to make a name for yourself.  You can't attach yourself to someone who's already made their name known,  because when you do, you'll just be known as the, 'other Mizore.'"

Stealth Elf stood there for a moment.  

-Trixy-
"Just food for thought."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Could we talk about something else now?"

-Trixy-
"Sure.  Let's see, how about your Championship Scramble match?  If you think about it, sure, Mizore's one of winners of the annual WrestleMania Scramble match.  But if you win, you'd be the very first person to defend the title in the Scramble match."

Stealth Elf nodded, for she knew that and it was actually one of the things that excited her, plus she was glad for the change of topic.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know... It's one of my driving factors in this match.  Not to mention I don't want to lose the title after only 1 defense.  Plus this is Wrestlemania. Everyone wants to make their mark and a majority of the time, that includes winning their match."

-Trixy-
"Indeed.  This time you do have you're work cut out for you.  You'll be facing 4 other superstars that are high on the low card.  One of which is Christy Hemme, she's won allot of matches since she debuted against Hollie Winder which being one of the few to to beat her, would be quiet a feet.  Though more importantly for you're case, Mizore has yet to defeat her."

-Stealth Elf-
"They've never had a match together...."

-Trixy-
"Which makes this the perfect opportunity for you to defeat her before Mizore gets the chance to."

Stealth Elf gave Trixy a confused look.  Why did she keep on bringing Mizore into this.

-Stealth Elf-
"...As you said, Christy Hemme will be one Diva in this match who'll be tough to beat.  Though I've gotten some great tips... So I'm ready for her."

-Trixy-
"Tips from who?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Mizore."

-Trixy-
"Really?  Why are you asking for tips?  Don't you want to prove you can do this on your own?"

Stealth Elf gave a sigh.

-Stealth Elf-
"There's nothing wrong with accepting tips from people... and I'm sure I read somewhere that doing so shows wisdom, or something to that effect."

-Trixy-
"Might need to show me that.  But I'm only trying to help you Stealth Elf."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Right."

Trixy gives Stealth Elf a nod and a friendly smile before she goes to the next question.

-Trixy-
"Next up, you have AJ Lee.  Now you've fought AJ before, in a triple threat I might add.  Do you think it's interesting how the the people two of your first title defenses involved the two Diva's in your very first match."

-Stealth Elf-
"... I guess... Really I hadn't given it much thought.  Actually, I didn't realize that til just now... though it was my second match... Not my first."

-Trixy-
"Not according to EWE records."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Well the first one was against some Diva Grace was trying to bring in... It wasn't really the card."

-Trixy-
"Oh wait I remember that now, it was a pink slip match right?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah..."

-Trixy-
"Well Mizore's never been in one of those, so there's one thing you got on her."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Why do you keep bringing her up?"

-Trixy-
"I'm just saying.  So next question."

Stealth Elf just gave Trixy a look but shrugged it off for now.

-Trixy-
"So another opponent in this match is Sasha Banks.  The so called "Boss."  Further more, you've only been up against her once, yet Mizore's faced her twice..."

Stealth Elf did a mental face-palm as Trixy continued.

-Trixy-
"If you defeat her this time, that would make it you managed to beat her after to losing to her only once, in comparisons to Mizore's twice... What are you thoughts?"

-Stealth Elf-
"... I think you keep on trying to compare me to Mizore."

-Trixy-
"Is that a problem?"

-Stealth Elf-
".... It kinda is."

-Trixy-
"Well, people just want to know who's the strongest member of any tag team.  And how long they'll last."

-Stealth Elf-
"How long they'll last...?"

Trixy nodded.

-Trixy-
"Yeah you know, before one turns on the other.  Normally, in some short of backstabbing way."

Stealth Elf was aghast... how could she even say something like that.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'd NEVER backstab Mizore!"

-Trixy-
"That's what they all say.. right before sinking their blades into their partner's back."

Stealth Elf glared at Trixy now.  But she had to defend

-Stealth Elf-
"... That's not true!"

Stealth Elf was trying to defend herself, but it just wasn't working.

-Trixy-
"Oh really?  You can't tell me that you've not imagined having accomplished something greater than Mizore."

Stealth Elf was just silent.  She wasn't sure what to say anymore.  She just began to walk off... not saying another word.

-Trixy-
"Wait, don't go yet, we haven't discussed Summer Rae, and how Mizore's yet to beat her too."

But Stealth Elf didn't stopped, just continued to walk off.  Trixy just watched her go for a moment before giving a shrug and looking back at the camera.

-Trixy-
"Well there you have it folks.  You're reigning and Defending Televixen Champion.  I'm Trixy, and I'll see you next time."

The Cameraman then cut the feed as they headed off to their next interview.

Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match Empty Re: Stealth Elf in TeleVixen Scramble Match

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:21 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum