JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Randy Orton Empty Thunder Vs Randy Orton

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:57 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-21-13-thunder-dragon-vs-randy-orton-t597.html#p22078061

Show: Chaos [10/21/2013]

In the city where Chaos is, there was a motel. The motel was your simple Super 8. In one particular room of this hotel. Was Thunder Dragon as he was relaxing on the bed, checking up on the EWE site with his phone. Thunder rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he noticed something particular.

"Wrestle mania Destiny Series, huh?" He pondered aloud. It looked like EWE was trying some new gimmick. Of course, 2013 only had 2 months left, then it was time for the Road to Wrestle Mania. That time where people will be looking to make it in to the greatest sports entertainment event ever created, all through that made Thunder wonder besides EWE and that other wrestling company, what other kinds of sports entertainment were there? After all, Other shows or events are either classified as Sports, or entertainment. So Thunder wasn't sure. All through, Thunder didn't have much time to ponder over it as there was a knock at the door. He knew who it was and he was glad as his growling stomach informed him again that it wanted food soon.

So Thunder got up. He was wearing only a pair of jeans but not like he didn't walk around shirt less when he had his matches so it didn't bother him to answer the door in his current attire. As he did there greeting him was a delivery girl. She had the standard Pizza hut uniform on as well as short red hair.

"One pepperoni pizza," the girl said she then noticed who she was talking too, "Say aren't you EWE's Thunder Dragon?"

"I am," Thunder said he enjoyed it when people recognized him from the show.

"Wow," said the girl yet she still hadn't handed over the pizza, "I saw you and your partner take on the Shield on TV. You guys were great."

"Thanks," Thunder said though his mind was starting to think about that delicious pizza that was in the girl's hands. His stomach gave him a friendly reminder.

"And the way you finished the match," The girl said continuing on, "It was spectacular. One for the Fans right?"

"Right," Thunder said though he couldn't help but want her to hurry up, it almost felt like he was getting hungrier by the second. Though the girl just continued to speak about the match that Thunder had at Dynamic Destruction. Thunder was trying his best to keep calm and listen to the girl, but he was getting hungry and that pizza was still in the deliver girl's hand. He almost wanted to snatch it out of her hands but he controlled his impulses. But eventually he wasn't sure if he could take it anymore.

"And the time..." The delivery girl said.

"I don't mean to be rude," Thunder said interrupting her, "But I'm pretty hungry here and you're preventing me from eating."

"Oh," said the girl realizing she was going on and on, "Sorry, Just.... I'm you're biggest fan."

"Really?" Thunder said and grinned he then pulled out his wallet. The girl then told him how much the pizza, she was still a little in awe about who the person was. Thunder then pulled out the cash as well as what looked to be a ticket, "Management keeps giving me a few free ticket to the shows," Thunder said his stomach growled again, "So tell you what, I'll give you this and you can come see me during the show and we can continue there."

The girl's eyes light up as what Thunder just told her. She accepted it and couldn't help give a giggle of glee.

"You can keep the change," Thunder said. This popped the girl out of her moment of happiness.

"Oh right," she said as she handed him the pizza. Thunder then moved to the door.

"One last thing," Thunder said though his stomach protested, "What's your name?"

"Jessica," The delivery girl said, "Jessica Summers."

Thunder gave a nod, "I'll remember that," he said, "Well see you Monday."

Jessica gave an excited wave, "Bye," she said.

Thunder then went into his room as he sat on his bed and opened his pizza. It was time for food. Or at least it would of been if not for his phone ringing. Thunder gave a slight agitated groan as he picked up his phone and answered it. With his free hand he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Yes?" Thunder asked then took a bite of pizza. He wasn't going to wait til the conversation was over.

"Hey Thunder," Came the reply, "Kenny from EWE."

"Let me guess," Thunder said, "You want to schedule an interview?"

"Of course," Kenny said, "Why else would I be calling you?"

Thunder gave a shrug as he took another bite of his pizza though he then remembered Kenny couldn't see him so he finished his bite before replied, "I dunno," Thunder said, "Maybe you want to be my friend or something?"

"I try to keep my professional life and my personal life separate thank you," Kenny Greenwood said.

"I doubt that's completely true," Thunder said, "Just think of all the people you've dissed or did who knows what to them cuz you didn't like them personally."

"Oh yeah?" Kenny said, "Name one?"

"Leo Kat," Thunder Dragon said taking another bite of pizza.

"Well.. I..." Kenny fumbled, "He doesn't matter anymore... Yeah, that it, He quit EWE or something so he doesn't count."

"If you say so," Thunder said with a grin.

"It's true," Kenny said with certainty.

"Right," Thunder said with sarcasm as he took another bite of pizza this time in the stuff crust.

"... Anyways..." Kenny said changing subjects, "How's Monday sound?"

"Golly, I don't know," Thunder said with a smile, "I might have to check my schedule. Let's see..." Thunder paused like he was checking his schedule only to take another bite of the stuffed crust. Kenny waited impatently.

"Oh come on," Kenny said, "We both know the only thing you got gong on Monday is your match."

"True," Thunder said with a smile, "But you know still got to double check. You never know I could of penciled in another appointment. Or even got Trixy to interview me."

"Well did you?" Kenny asked.

"No," Thunder admitted still smiling. Though it only got under Kenny's skin.

"Then why do you have to check?" Kenny asked.

"I don't," Thunder said, "Besides, normally it's first come first serve with me and interviews. And this'll be the first time you guys' have called me to schedule me one."

"Do we have the interview or not?" Kenny asked he was annoyed.

"Sure," Thunder said as he grabbed another slice with his free hand, "Now if you'll excuse me... I've got a date with a delicious piece of pizza."

And with that Thunder hung up the phone. He then took a bite out of the pizza he had as he reached to get the soda he got earlier. He then leaned back and to relax and enjoy his meal.

End scene 1.

The time had come as Monday Night Chaos was getting close to starting. The crowds were all anticipating a great show, considering what they witnessed at Dynamic Destruction. While the crowd was out front, a single wrestler made his way backstage. Like usual though he was already to go, and didn't really require any changing. As he was already wearing his black hoodie with the dragon logo on it, Blue jeans, and a pair of wrestling boots. He did have a small back with him to carry his things, like his wallet and phone, so he didn't have to have it with him in the ring. So he made his way to the locker room. Where he put away his things. As he stepped out he came face to face with Kenny Greenwood.

"Hey Kenny," Thunder said as he taking a step back, "You're early."

"I'm not early," Kenny said, "I said Monday on Chaos."

"Yeah but Chaos hasn't started," Thunder replied, "Not officially of course."

"Doesn't really matter," Kenny said, "I've set up an interview spot so let's head there."

Thunder gave a nod, "Lead the way," Thunder told him and gestured with his hands.

So Kenny lead Thunder to a spot in the back that was set up. Even the camera man was there. So Kenny took his spot as he directed Thunder to his.

"Right there," Kenny said and Thunder stood in the spot. So then Kenny turned to the cameraman, "Ladies and gentleman, I'm here with none other than Thunder Dragon," Kenny remarked, "Who, has defeated the Shield in a tag match on Dynamic Destruction. What are your thoughts on that?"

"It was a great match," Thunder said, "And I'd love to take them on again. But I think for now I'll look to the future."

"The future being your match against Randy Orton," Kenny said, "Which is set for this Monday."

"Yeah," Thunder said, "See, Randy Orton hasn't been doing to well as of late, He wasn't at Dynamic Destruction and before that he lost to my partner Eli. But should I really think that just because Eli could beat him, I can? No, that's not the way I'm gonna look at it. I'm not going to compare his match with Eli with his future match with me. After all, here in EWE he's held at least 3 championships that I know of. True, I could go into the fact that with each of those he seemed a little different. Even now he seems like the different Randy. I mean even you know it, I remember watching some old interviews where you'd mess with him, Kenny. Make him think he's crazy. In fact he even thought he was going crazy or something. But things change, I do need to remember his potential. But for now I need to be focusing on this Orton."

"Well as you've said, Randy Orton has been on a loosing streak as of late," Kenny said, "So does that mean you're planning on facing that Orton?"

"Yes Randy has been on a loosing streak but you have to remember there are two kinds of people when if comes to how they deal with it," Thunder said, "On one hand, you've got people like Blitz, who let's his sorrys overcome him as he leaves the company and doesn't even try to get better. One the other, you got my partner, Eli the Kid. Who uses those losses to motivate himself to get better, try harder, until he's able to get that illusive victory. Which one am I expecting? I'm expecting for Orton to not be a crying baby and get in that ring with me and try to take me down. I'm expecting him to feed off those losses and come at me like a viper with nothing to loose."

"So you want him to him?" Kenny said.

Thunder shook his head and chuckled.

"You really miss the point allot don't you?" Thunder said, "I don't want Randy to get in that state so he'd win. I want him to get in that state so that when I beat him. No one will dare question that fact that I beat the Apex predator. So when that viper comes to strike, he'll find out that he's bite is not big enough to stop the BOOM!"

"I see," Kenny said, "Well that's all we have time for. Until next time."

The cameraman gave Kenny the sign to mean that they were clear. Kenny gave the cameraman a nod before he turned back to Thunder.

"well I'd best be off," Kenny said, "Lots of surprise interviews to attend to."

And with that Kenny headed off. Thunder just watched him go. Only to be surprised by the sound of his name. Though it wasn't the normal way you'd say it. As it sounded like the shout of a fan. Thunder turned to the person to see the delivery girl that he had invited. He gave a grin as he walked over to her.

"I see you got here fine," Thunder said.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world," Jessica said. She was actually wearing an outfit similar to Thunders. She was wearing blue jeans with black boots. And even a hoodie with the dragon log on it. Most likely she got it from the EWE shop.

"Well I guess I can give you a tour," Thunder said.

Jessica gave a nod, though he could see if was hard for her to contain her excitement.

"I just can't believe I'm backstage with non other than Thunder Dragon," She said excitedly.

"Well better start believing," Thunder said with a grin, "Now this way."

So Thunder walked off as he gave Jessica a tour of the backstage area.

Thunder Vs Randy Orton FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Randy Orton Empty Re: Thunder Vs Randy Orton

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t365-thunder-vs-alessandro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum