JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Fandango Empty Roller Brawl Vs Fandango

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:07 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-12-15-201-opening-match-t1869.html#p22151308

Show: Chaos [10/12/2015]

-Scene 1-

Chaos 201 was getting its final touches as the wrestlers, fans, and staff were coming to the arena. In the back hallways, you'd find the usual air of hustle and bustle. But in the locker room of one pink haired Diva, things were pretty calm.

-Roller Brawl-
"Tell me you love it."

Roller Brawl said with a smile across her face. She was currently wearing her new attire she wore during Summer BreakDown. She was showing it off to her boyfriend who was missed out on watching the pay-per-view due to being away on his job. Not that Roller Brawl fully understood what that was.

-Roller Brawl's Boyfriend-
"It suits you. Though I have to ask if the design was your’s or your father's?"

-Roller Brawl-
"It was mine. It was part of the project I told you about when I was helping my dad with some ideas for Skylander's SuperChargers."

Her Boyfriend nodded his head as Roller Brawl skated over and sat next to him. She leaned into him as he put an arm around her. She loved being close to him like this. It was nice to feel his touch on her skin. She wished things could stay like this.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just one more day. One more day and we can stop hiding our relationship."

Her boyfriend completely understood as they sat there, nothing else on their minds but their feelings for the other. But time ticked on by and the moment was over as Roller Brawl's boyfriend looked up at the clock.

"I'd best be going. I need to get to my seat and don't want any of the crew workers to find me leaving your room."

-Roller Brawl-
"I know... Really wish you didn't have to though."

"I'll be seeing you later tonight, then tomorrow for your birthday."

Roller Brawl nodded yet she didn't want him to go non-the-less. Love would do that to a person.

"Love you."

-Roller Brawl-
"Love you too."

And he pulled her in for a good-bye kiss as a lasting reminder until they would be together again. But as their touching lips continued to hold their position, the door to the room finished opening with its silent way and a figure loomed under its archway. As the two parted lips, Roller Brawl's eyes shifted to the door causing her much alarm.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mom?!"

Kristy Jensen was there arms folded and a look upon her face that read she saw all she needed to know.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And just what is it you two think you're doing?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Uh... nothing."

"Mrs. Jensen we were just..."

Kristy's eyes rounded on Roller Brawl's boyfriend with such a stare that he went silent.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Silence."

So she looked back to Roller Brawl and Roller Brawl couldn't believe her luck. With how long they've managed to keep this away from her mom, she's busted less than 24 hours away from her 18th birthday.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Explain Roller Brawl. What were you doing kissing him? He's not the boyfriend I seen you tweeting about is he?"

Roller Brawl tried to think of a lie. Yet, she knew her mother would know anyways. Not to mention it'd make them have to hide what they had for even longer. So no. It was time Roller Brawl took a stand.

-Roller Brawl-
"He's... my boyfriend. We've been dating for some time now."

Kristy's expression changed to that which Roller Brawl expected. She was not happy in the slightest.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Roller Brawl you a child. You have no business with a man in his early twenties. But not only that, do you not know who that is?"

Roller Brawl looked to her boyfriend, puzzled at what her mom had said. She didn't realize she knew who he was.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sam Winchester?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes, brother of Dean Winchester. They and Michael have never gotten along. But I see the Winchester's are not finished messing with the Jensen's."

-Sam Winchester-
"Mrs. Jensen it's not like that at all."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Save it Winchester. No daughter of mine will ever be dating a Winchester."

That irritated Roller Brawl to no end as she stood up rather fast.

-Roller Brawl-
"So what you going to do huh? Kick me out of the house like you did Maya?"

Roller Brawl wanted to go on but Sam reached up and took ahold of her hand.

-Sam Winchester-
"Britney don't..."

Roller Brawl started to let her anger go but the damage had already been done.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Young Stealth Elf is not my daughter. She was only parading around like she was and she's lucky she only got that."

-Roller Brawl-
"Maya is too you're Daughter!"

Roller Brawl snaps back causing Sam to sigh. This wasn't helping anything.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No she's not. But Ms. Roller Brawl you seem to be having some issues with yourself. So you want to date a Winchester? Fine. I'll be back later to let you know of your punishment. "

Kristy walks towards the door with Roller Brawl steaming at the moment. Kristy opened the door and said one final remark.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This is what happens when you keep things from me."

And with that she left closing the door behind her. Roller Brawl let out a frustrated yell as she clinched her fist.

-Roller Brawl-
"I need to punch something... And I know just who will do."

-Scene 2-

Sometime later as the show was now fully underway, the cameras were directed at the commentary table as they were hyping a few matches that would appear later on the card.

-Johnathan Steele-
"We have some great matches for the show tonight. Including seeing 3 of our champions in one on one competition."

-Trish Stratus-
"That's right we got the new undisputed Champion facing off against Alessandro which is sure to be a great main event."

-Justin White-
"Yeah yeah, I don't care about that too much. Alessandro's nothing now that he left the Industry and Jack is trying to muscle into my territory by stealing my clientele."

-Trish Stratus-
"Your Clientele?"

-Justin White-
"For the White Express of course. Those Mustache rides are killer for business. Maybe I should grow a mustache too?"

Justin seems to ponder on this for a moment, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. Meanwhile Trish just sighs as her shoulders slag slightly.

-Johnathan Steele-
"Well... We also have the first time championship holder, Blitz as he takes on Urijah Levy."

That seemed to get Justin off his thought off possibly growing a mustache at the moment.

-Justin White-
"You mean the fluke champion right?"

-Johnathan Steele-
"Blitz won the match fair and square."

-Justin White-
"Please Stale we all know it was simple odds. Everyone knows that Blitz only wins when his opponents don't put forth and effort so it only made sense that it would happen during one of the lesser Championship matches he gets thrown in to. Besides, we've already seen the outcome of a Blitz vs Urijah match."

-Johnathan Steele-
"Same with Blitz and Benjamin Ryan, but who pinned whom at Summer Breakdown."

Justin shrugs his shoulders not seeming to care.

-Justin White-
"As I stated odds were in his favor. But I for one am more excited for the TeleVixen Championship match."

-Trish Stratus-
"And why's that prey tell?"

-Justin White-
"Well, it's more about them odds. Rogue's denied her ticket for the Mustache Express so it's time for the better of the two to pick her off her feet and..."

Before Justin could finish "S.S. Spectral" by Alien Renegade blares over the PA System as Roller Brawl wastes no time skating out from the back in her usual style.

-Justin White-
"Hey, I wasn't finished, and she's early."

-Johnathan Steele-
"I don't think what you were saying needed to be finished."

Roller Brawl continued to circle the ring for a few laps as Justin gives her the stink eye but the cameras are now focusing on Roller Brawl as she finishes her last lap and slides into the ring. She doesn't remove her skates just yet but calls for a microphone. Which a ring side crew worker was happy to oblige her with. She waits for a moment before raising up her microphone in a sharp fast manner.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. Those at home are wondering why I cut off your commentating team but I just couldn't wait any longer. I need to blow off some steam and what better way to do that then to get some air time then cracking his skull open with my own."

She smirked as she indicated her new white full skull helmet.

-Roller Brawl-
"But I don't know if I can wait, so Fandango hurry your hip shaking keister out here so we can get started. Yeah I know you're still trying to fit into your tight dancing pants so I'll give you some time... no need to rush."

Roller brawl looks down at her wrist slight though no watch was located there. But her impatience wasn't going to wait as she quickly brought her mike back to her lips.

-Roller Brawl-
"Geeze man, would you hurry it up already? What you waiting for the scheduled match time? Come on we're not that early and how hard is it to rig up a spot light? Or is your dancing partner, Summer Rae not ready yet? Yes, No? Ah who cares man? I'll even give you a solid and not beat you up to badly so you and her can throw in some dancing with the Stars after the match."

Still no Fandango and Roller Brawl sighs again. Her frustration was getting the better of her and it didn't help that she had to wait all that time in the back until now. She just couldn't wait any longer. So she looked to Jennifer Sparks.

-Roller Brawl-
"Start the introductions... maybe that will draw him out."

But Ms. Sparks wasn't even sure what to do herself. She glanced at the crew workers for some form of confirmation that it was ok for her to start earlier than expected. Roller Brawl just rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Guess I'll have to wait it out then... But since I have everyone's attention..."

She smirked as she looked around at the crowds looking at her right now.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, while we wait, let's have a little chat shall we? But where to begin, let's see."

Roller Brawl rubbed her chin or that part of her helmet anyways as she over-exaturated her thinking.

-Roller Brawl-
"Last time you all saw me was when I was showing Annie Fugate just who the better older sister was. Sure perhaps her method might be fast and strong but it won't go the distance. As you all saw as I made her tap out. Hopefully she'll be giving some thought to what I told her and not just start a 'oh woe is me, I lost to a roller derby girl three times now.' "

Roller Brawl chuckled and shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"But that's her problem. She wants to try for a fourth time, well she better try a hop, skip, and a jump over here otherwise it just ain't happening. And I got bigger and better things to focus on than Midnight. Am I talking about Fandango? We all know that's not it. Honestly, people come to watch him dance his fancy dance which, yeah he's not bad. My dad tried to give me some ballroom dancing lessons but it didn't work to well. I'm more of a techno and punk rock girl myself."

She winks her left eye at her remark.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sorry Fandango, but nothing personal. Right now you're nothing but someone for me to vent on. And what's that? Well, if I know my mother she'll be popping up sometime tonight and telling you all our personal business like she did with Stealthy at Summer BreakDown. But I'm not going to spoil the surprise so you'll have to wait till then or just not know at all."

Roller Brawl was hoping that would help her calm down but it failed to work. Thinking of it only annoyed her more and more. But it wasn't something for the EWE Nation so she'd have to take it out on Fandango.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ugh is it time yet? No? Ok fine.... So Fandango, as I was saying this isn't anything against you. You're cool and all that I just need a win here tonight, not to mention I really need to get back into things. I mean Seriously, I go from title hunting to having a random feud match with the Princess of twilight? Where did I go wrong? Oh that's right, I lost."

Roller Brawl facepalm's, shaking her head slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I know but I have to say isn't this your first match in EWE? I could be wrong, because it's been awhile for me. And School starting up again didn't help things."

Roller Brawl shrugged her shoulders.

-Roller Brawl-
"Not important though. I know that you're trying to make it more in EWE Fandango, You had your run in WWE, though don't ask me to quote that because I don't watch it. But I know you want to be more than just Summer's Boyfriend. But I'm afraid tonight is just not your night..."

She noticed a stage hand gesturing to let her know it was the official time for the match now so Roller Brawl smirked.

-Roller Brawl-
"For tonight, you're fate is sealed."

Roller Brawl tossed away the microphone as Jennifer Sparks began her introductions.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"The Following Contest is set for one fall!"

Roller Brawl kicks off her skates and removes her helmet and tosses it to the side.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"Already in the ring, From New York City, New York, Roller Brawl."

Roller Brawl smirks as she looks out towards the curtain for her opponent to arrive.

(See results for rest the match Razz)

Roller Brawl Vs Fandango FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Fandango Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Fandango

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:18 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t473-frost-elfs-vs-team-grace
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum