JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP) Empty Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 am
Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP) 7c5ae2_ad31278cbb3f4537842910b1fe72ddeb~mv2

OOC Note: This RP was made before I found out about the rule that all scenes are 'on-camera' for Match RPs. However, all RPs without this note will follow those rules. But as for this RP, Scene 1 was not on camera. I would also make note that the scene 1 was not made public in any way shape or form. The only thing about that scene that may have been made public have been spoken in the 'on camera' portions of the RPs.

-Off Camera-

Monsters.  There everywhere and take all kind of shapes and forms.  Halloween?  It is the time for monsters.  It it the time to gather around the place and tell tales of all the horrible things these creatures have done.  But for Maya, she has had to face a monster.  This monster was not some competitor in the ring.  No, this was a true monster of a man that did something so horrible that it took all she had just to get past the ordeal.  But every once and awhile, she is revisited by the memories.

Sore, that was one way to describe Maya’s body right now.  Nothing but sore.  As her mind slowly returned to the realm of awake it was reminded again of her predicament as the strain on her arms from being hanged was just unbearable.  How she wished to fall down to the floor, cuddling her arms around herself and give them nice massages, but there would be none of that.  Instead, she just continued to hang there, her body’s still not quiet awake state going over a mental checklist of her sores.  Her arms, check.  The pain in her lower body from the constant punches and kicks, check. Her legs… well, she couldn’t feel them at all.  If she could she’d feel the various types of liquids that was coming from inside of her and traveling down her legs which were spread open by another set of chains.  But that still didn’t the aches from the other part of her body.  The one that had been violated time and time again only the previous day… assuming it was a day since Maya had no track of time.  All she knew was the hurt and the pain.

Suddenly, the sound of the door to the room opening brought Maya’s mind nearly on alert.  He was here, again.  Her body quivered as it new the process was about to begin yet again.  Finally, after a moment a large man, stepped out from the darker parts of the room and into the dim light to where Maya hung.  Maya squirmed a little bit but most of her fight had left her.  This only caused the man to grin a devilish grin.  He enjoyed what he did.

-Man-
"Good morning, Freak.  Welcome to another day of your demise.”

The man walked closer to Maya as he reached out and placed a hand on her chin causing Maya to flinch.  This produced a slight chuckle from the man.

-Man-
"Oh, I see you still have a little fight in you.  But that won’t be for long.  As we’re just entering the second day.  You’re friends and family, they have no idea where you are.  But that’s assuming they’d even want a freak like you back.”

The man gently lifted up Maya’s face so that it was staring at him in the face.  But Maya didn’t look just kept her eyes down cast.  The man removed his hand before slapping her hard across the face, the sting registering in Maya’s mind but un able to move a comforting hand to her cheek.

-Man-
"How’s it feel, Freak?  To know that after I’m done, no one will ever want you again.  You will be broken beyond what you can be fix.  It will cause you to push away those who care about you.  That’s if they would care about you.  All they will do is pity you as they will miss the one you used the be.  The one you can never become again.”

Slam!

The man punched Maya straight in her belly, placing it just perfectly to cause a lot of pain, yet no fatal or permanent injury.  For that is what he did.  He used pain, massive amounts of pain, to make his victims squirm but his end game is not to break their body, but their soul, their heart, and their mind.  

-Man-
"No one is coming for you, Freak.  They may search but do they really want you found?”

The man sunk another fist into Maya’s body causing her to left out an involuntary sound escaping from her lips.  This only seemed to intrigue the man even more as he continued to speak.

-Man-
"You’re mother hates you.  She sees you as a failure but you know all this don’t you?  You know how your mother looks at you with that disdain. How she has disowned you at calling you her daughter.  You’re ruining her company after all.  You, for sticking around instead of getting the message that you do NOT belong in the wrestling world.  But you head out there, with your hideous and freakish looks.  Tell me, why should an Elf be allowed to be the face of the Women’s division?”

This time the blow was delayed for a moment. Almost as if he wanted her to think.  She wasn’t normal looking after all.  She had green skin and blue hair and even her ears were long and pointed like an elf.  But Maya did not do this to herself, yet it was all she knew for the past 2 years as all her memories beyond waking up looking the way she did was gone thanks to her amnesia.

SLAM!

Another blow from the massive man.

-Man-
"You ruin the company your mother and step-father run.  You are causing it’s viewers to slowly slip away because they want to see you gone.  YOU.”

Another punch to Maya’s body.

-Man-
"But you don’t care.  You want to make a difference right?  You want to belong.  But you don’t belong Freak.  As long as you have that green skin and are dating the wrong sex, you will never truly belong.”

Yet another blow from the man as this time he smirks as Maya begins to cough from the impacts.  She spits up a little blood before she once again just hangs there, not able to bring herself to do much from this beating.  The man then walks over as he puts an arm around her shoulders almost like he’s comforting her, but all he’s really doing is mocking her as he continues to enjoy this.

-Man-
"You know what you could do.  You could go under the knife.  That’s right, get surgery, remove the freak from your outer appearance.  But we know you won’t.  You’re scared.  You’re scared that something will go wrong.  But that’s not all not is it freak?  You’re so comfortable with how you are now you’re not sure you’ll be able to recognize yourself after they change you back to normal.  Not that you even know what normal is.  Amnesia’s funny that way.”

How did he even know all of that?  Yet did it even matter?  He was right, yet with just that one revelation it almost sparked something in Maya.  Some of her fight beginning to return.  But that only caused the man to smirk as he could see it in his eyes.  He chuckled before slamming his fist right into her gut again causing Maya to heave.

-Man-
"Oh? You still have some of that fight left?  Good.  It’s easier to break you when you still think there’s hope.”

The man chuckles as Maya seems to glare at him.  Her mind was still strong but then his hands dropped down to the him of his dark green pants causing the fight that was there to shift to fear.

-Man-
"I think it’s time for round too.”

-Maya Jensen-
"… No…”

Maya feared as the man dropped his pants ready to continue what he had been doing the day before.  Maya screamed out as she struggled but it was useless as the man came over and went to work, breaking Maya’s mind and body once again.

The scene opens up in a spooky looking parlor.  The entire place was decorated for Halloween with cobwebs and skulls.  This was made even more errie as the only light in the room was from a fireplace in front of a brown high back chair.  The errie light of the fire casted it’s shadows across the floor.  Slowly the camera began to walk closer to the fireplace.  Almost enchanted by it’s glowing light.  When it gets all the way to it, seeing the skulls and red candles on it’s mantel a voice spoke coming from behind the view.

-Maya Jensen-
"Welcome.”

The camera pans around, back to the high back chair to see that there was someone sitting in it.  This someone was Maya Jensen.  Instead of her usual attire she wore a black gothic like dress.  Her hair down and stylized to fit a more mediveal gothic look.  She smiles to the camera as both hands were resting on the arm rests.

-Maya Jensen-
"Welcome to my little room.  Where we have it all decorated for Halloween.  But you know what this place is missing?  Do you know what would really add to it?”

No reply was given as the one holding the camera remained silent.  This just causes Maya to smile more as she moved her hands together, lacing her fingers as she did.

-Maya Jensen-
"Monsters.  We have the creep factor but what’s a good haunted house without a few monsters?  Well, not to worry.  On Sunday, I will be going into Hellbound in search of those monsters.”

Maya smiled for a moment before she finally laughs.  Once she finished she lightly shakes her head towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh that would be something now wouldn’t it?  Me and my partner going into Hellbound just to find some monsters to feel a haunted house.  I mean the match type is a Monster’s Mash so surely they’ll be some monsters there right?”

Maya again shakes her head at this leaning back a little more as she crossed her legs.

-Maya Jensen-
"They might think they are monsters but in truth, none of them really know what a TRUE monster is.  I elaborated on this before and yes it is a bit of a personal matter but unlike what Vlad thinks, I will bring it up yet again.  See, I’ve seen a true monster.  I’ve seen a man do horrible things over the course of not just some 10 minute match, but through days.  Nearly a week, or so I was told for I lost track of all time.  But what does any of this have to do with you guys?  Why should I even bring it up, as Vlad has said, it is a personal issue.”

Maya seems to ask this question to the camera before slowly she leans forward, uncrossing her legs as her laced hands came upwards. Her emotion suddenly changed from the more casual tone to a more determined one.  A determination and fire lifting her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"I tell you this to let you know that I am not scared of any one of you in that match.  I know you want to be big bad and scary but that is not going to make me FEAR you.  I’ve seen terror and you guys, just aren’t there yet.  So I want you all to know about that so that you don’t do what everyone has been doing in this company so far and underestimating both me and my partner.”

Maya nods her head as she continued to look in the camera.  She was tired of people not giving her the light of day and just overlooking her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Damian and Kendo both thought I was going to be an easy win.  Well, it looked like Damian even forgot I was in the match, but he just bailed on the match for some revenge.  But did that mean the big strong Kendo was the winner of the match?  No.    What about Freddie Styles?  He wanted to make a name for himself, attacked Tala Sugay at the end of the premiere episode of the Academy, but when it came to our match, did he have any kind of venom in his words?  No, just a few small things and a three count later, I was the victor.”

Maya lowered her hands to the arm rests as but her passion continued to blossom on her face.

-Maya Jensen-
"I wasn’t supposed to win any of those matches.  Just like me and Mizore was NOT supposed to defeat The Slashers on Evolution.  But guess what, we did.  We proved to them that we ARE someone to not take lightly.  We are the Frost Elite and I can only believe that next time those two will take us more seriously.  But what about the others in this match?  What about The Dangerous Boiz?  Do they fall into the same trap as the others?”

Maya nods her head to answer her own question.

-Maya Jensen-
"Of course.  I could blame them for just being arrogant.  After all, Dangerous Dan’s has been losing matches since he returned to CWF.  And he’s hungry for a win.  Well, maybe he he took a little more time into really looking into who he’s facing, he might actually start pulling out some wins.  I mean seriously, all he could come up with for me and Mizore is to poke fun of our name?  He even wonders why we’re Elite?  Well, I’m 4 and 0 in this company thus far and Mizore has only had the one match with me against The Slashers and guess what? We came out on top.  So we are so far living up to our Elite status.”

Maya leans back into the chair as she calms just a little bit.

-Maya Jensen-
"Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not underestimating those two at all.  Sure Crazy Chris didn’t last longer than I did as he was eliminated during the same time I eliminated Rolash in the Golden Intentions match.  But Dangerous Dan… He lasted much longer than I did, and he even was one of the first two entrances.  That is impressive.  Let’s not forget that those two are still the longest reigning CWF tag team champions and who knows how long they could of taken their record had CWF not closed it’s doors at the time.  Another feet that I congratulate you two on.  It proves that you two know how to work as a team.  But…”

Maya raises a hand in the air as she slowly sits up a little straighter.

-Maya Jensen-
"You are not the only ones who’s held tag team Gold.  Me and Mizore, we held the Diva’s Tag Team Championships in EWE and held them for a very long time as well.  I’m in no way trying to downgrade your accomplishment but I am telling you that you can NOT use that as a reason to why you two are simply that much better than The Frost Elite.  And the whole brothers thing?  Well, siblings don’t always see eye to eye.  Just like me with my sister. She hates me right now for some reason that I still don’t know.  But I can say that there is a bond between siblings that as long as their on the same page, they can do great things.  But is it enough to beat The Frost Elite?”

Maya let the question hang in the air as she leans forward again on the verge of standing up but she doesn’t just yet.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, that’s the Slashers and Danger Boiz.  But what about the other group?  Silas and Kaylan?  Well, so far we’ve only heard a bit from Silas and let me tell you, he’s falling into the same trap as the others. Underestimating us.”

Maya nods as she finally stands up but doesn’t move away from the chair just yet.

-Maya Jensen-
"He’s confident in him and his partner’s abilities.  That’s good.  But does he really know who he’s got in this match?   He claims he’s just here to beat on some people. To get his hands all bloody.  I guess that works for some people but truth is that won’t help him here.  I have shown multiple times how resilient I can be.  I’ve been in a triple threat against two guys much bigger than me, a match against a smart, high flyer.  One against the Slashers, not to mention a match against a man who likes to attack people when the least expect it.  And I came out on top.”

Maya slowly walks over to the other side of the chair as she lightly places a hand on it’s high back.

-Maya Jensen-
"Let’s not forget about Mizore.  She’s been through tough opponents too.  True she’s only had one match here but so far that one match has continued to show just how well she can perform in that ring.  Not to mention how well we work as a team.  So a little research would help you out.”

Maya nods as she seems to smile.

-Maya Jensen-
"So with all that, we will see just how much our opponents will continue to underestimate us.  But after Hellbound, we’ll see just how many people continue to do that when we walk out as your Tag Team Champions.  So Slashers, Danger Boiz, Silas and Kaylan?  Don’t Blink… ”

Maya walks behind the chair and ducks a moment before suddenly a wave of snow is swept over the scene blinding it for a moment.  When it clears we see the entire room is now incased in ice but with what looked to be frozen statues of each of her opponents.  Maya steps out from behind the chair and smirks before she slowly sits back down on the now snow covered chair.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll miss being trapped under the ice.”

Maya smirks as she continues to sit in this chair.  The camera watches this for a moment longer before fading to black.

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP) USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP) Empty Re: Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:52 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum