JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Leon Cashmere Empty Maya Vs Leon Cashmere

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 am
Maya Vs Leon Cashmere MayaCashmere

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=338

“If you’re serious about quitting wrestling, come see me tomorrow so we can discuss your finances.
-Kristy”

A 2010 Synergy Green Camero drove up to the Jensen Mansion as two girls stepped out of it.  In the driver’s side was red head, Annabelle Jackson who was looking almost anxious about something but the expression was swept from her face as she crossed to the other side of that car.  As she did, the second girl opens the door and gets out.  This was Maya Jensen and her expression was all to clear.  She didn’t want to be here.  She wanted to be at home, alone as she curled up in a corner. For it had been a pretty emotional battle for the girl, starting with her first official loss in CWF where she and Mizore was again going after Tag Team Championship Gold.  After that incident, Maya had given up.  Her mind couldn’t take the constant failures and she resigned to just allow herself to get beat up in the ring, promote the ‘real’ talents of wrestling.  But after what happened Yesterday…

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Come on.  We don’t want to keep your mother waiting.”

Maya was taken from her thoughts for a moment as she looked to Annabelle.  She had a pleasant facade to her as she smiled warmly at Maya.  Maya only took a step forward as she closed the door to her Camero before the two of them headed up towards the Jensen Mansion.  When they reached the door, neither bothered to stop and ring the door bell as they both just walked on in.  As they continued to walk Maya’s mind retreated back to the day before.  How she had gone out with Mizore to her training session with Android 18.  She wasn’t sure what to really expect but when Mizore’s mother told her to do a practice match with Mizore, Maya figured they could have a little fun.  I mean, it was only practice and Maya was enjoying herself… that was until her shoulder got dislocated.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Excuse me, Do you know where Mrs Jensen is?”

Maya hadn’t noticed as Annabelle had stopped one of the Jensen staff to ask her mother’s location.  While the maid informed Annabelle Maya wasn’t even paying attention as her hand went towards her shoulder, rubbing it as it was still sore, but sleeping on the couch would do that to you.  Yet as she did again her mind went back to the training session as Maya was quick to tap out when Mizore was told to lock her in a hold.  That wasn’t what Maya had signed up for… she was tired of the pain… and it only got worse when Mizore was forced to reApply the hold, only to not let her go.  Not until a cry from herself did she finally let go.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Thank you.”

The two were moving again but Maya’s mind was only on her sore shoulder and the events of the previous day. How 18 had fixed her dislocated shoulder and the tremendous pain she felt.  After wards she left the training area only to find a room and lock herself in it.  Mizore had tried to apologies through the door but Maya was just to hurt, both physically and mentally.  She just couldn’t take it another second, so she left out a window to the room and traveled back to the airport and flew all the way back to Albany.  Annabelle wasn’t to happy with Maya when she got home.  She wasn’t supposed to be traveling alone after all.  But that didn’t stop Maya from grabbing a pillow and blanket and curling up on the couch, before continuing to let out all her thoughts on Twitter.  It was the only thing she could do to keep herself from going to that dark place again.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Here we are.”

Annabelle spoke up again bringing Maya slightly out of her thoughts.  They were standing at the entrance to the training room and Maya wondered if they were a bit early.  After all she didn’t want to talk with her mom about her future finances while she was working out.  Then again she didn’t feel like talking to her about her finances at all, but Annabelle was insistent on them coming so here Maya was.  So Annabelle opened the door with a slight smile as she gestured for Maya to head inside.  Maya did yet found it a bit odd that all the lights in the room were off.  All except a slight glow coming from a portable electric lamp sitting on the floor by the entrance.

-Maya Jensen-
”Uh… mom?”

Maya quickly spotted a figure standing at the edge of the light source with just enough light for Maya to figure out the details.  It was her mother as she looked over at Annabelle as she had also stepped into the room.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You can leave us now.  I wish to speak with my daughter alone.”

Annabelle gave a nod as she stepped back out of the room and closed the door, taking away the the light from the hall way with her.  Maya looked at her mother not sure what was going on exactly.

-Maya Jensen-
”What are we doing in here?  I thought we were discussing finances?”

Kristy doesn’t say anything for a moment and this only causes Maya to wonder even more at just what was going on.  Her thoughts easily coming up with an answer.

-Maya Jensen-
”I… if this is about getting me to change my mind…”

Maya started to take a step back when Kristy finally began to speak.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It’s been awhile since I was there for you… hasn’t it?”

Maya stopped in her tracks.  Where did that come from? Maya was actually pretty shocked that she didn’t even know what to say.   Truth was, Kristy hadn’t talked much to Maya since she returned home after her suicide attempt.  When the words just didn’t come to Maya, Kristy finally spoke up again, her words soft, almost with remorse.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I think it’s about time I started acting like a mother to you and be there when you need me most.  So IF this whole thing is true about you quitting professional wrestling then I will accept it.  Just know that I will be here for you no matter what your decision.”

Silent tears began to well up in Maya’s eyes, with all that she had been going through, her mother was going to accept her?  Maybe even return to the way things were when she first joined EWE.  It really had been so long since she felt her mother’s love and she was just overwhelmed with emotion.  She wanted to run over and hug her and sure enough Kristy knew as she raised her hands up signaling her to come over.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come here.”

With that Maya dashed over quickly embracing her mother as she hugged her tightly. Tears flowing down her face as she just sobbed right into her mother’s shoulder.  All her emotions pouring out of her at once.  She had her mother back.

Click!

The sound of two clasps locking together heard as Maya could feel cold steel firmly attached around her wrists.  Maya’s sobs instantly stopped as confusion swept over her.  She pulled back from her hug and looked at the metal cuffs now attached to both of her wrists, two long chains flowed away from the cuffs and out into the darkness of the room.

-Maya Jensen-
”Uh… what’s going..OOONNN!”

Suddenly, Maya was yanked forward by those chains as Kristy quickly stepped out of the way.  Maya was pulled straight into the darkened room, her eyes barely able to adjust to the near pitch black of the area.  Maya screamed allowed as she was tugged pulled by her hands.  She tried to fight but it was no good, the sound of a motor cranking the chains further along before suddenly Maya hit the apron of the ring in the middle of the training room.  Maya let out a grunt of pain as the jolt caused her still shoulder to have a rush of pain spread through it.  Maya was pulled up over the apron before sprawling across the mat, but her destination was nearly there as her body began to angle upwards, until finally it lifted her off the ground entirely right over the center of the ring.  Maya was screaming now as her mind was flooded with the memories of the last time she found herself suspended by chains.

Kristy waited until Maya was in the right spot before she hit the button on the remote to stop her ascent.  Her eyes had adjusted enough in the dark space while she awaited for her daughter to be able to see enough.  Kristy slowly walked over to the dim lamp as she picked it up and walked closer to the ring as Maya continued to scream.  Fear overwhelming her.  Finally, Kristy reached the ring and placed the lamp in the corner giving just enough light so that Kristy could easily spot the 2nd chain laying down on the ring.  This one wasn’t attached to a mechanical pulley system like the one from above but it was looped though a small metal ring attached to the corner of the room.  One one end of the chair was another pair of cuffs.

-Maya Jensen-
”Mom… STOP!  Why are you doing this?”

Seemed Maya had calmed down enough as her fear managed to subside but only a little.  What was her mother planning on doing?  Was this just some bad dream?  No.. the pain in her previously dislocated shoulder confirmed that she was awake. Instead, she watched as her mother picked up the chain below and walk over to her.  Maya tried to fight a little but Kristy managed to get both legs in the duel sided cuff attached to the chain.  When she finished, Kristy walked to the other end of the chain and wrapped it around her arm, almost as if she was making sure it stayed steady.

-Maya Jensen-
”Mom?”

The fear was in her voice but finally Kristy finished as in her other hand she held the remove to the mechanical pulley system.  Slowly she turned around looking straight at Maya.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What happened to you?”

Her voice was stern almost angered as she just looks right towards her suspended daughter. Maya just stared as her fear and pain in her shoulder began to escalate.  Kristy shakes her head as she could see the slight grimace on Maya’s face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You used to have such a fire inside of you.  You overcame your short comings.  You fought hard even when everything was against you.  You had a motivation, a drive… and now it’s all gone.”

Maya began to burst into tears.  This is what this was all about?  She thought her mother was going to just accept her how she was… not try and fix her.

-Maya Jensen-
”I’ve told everyone.. I’m…”

A sharp scream escaped from Maya’s lips as the Chain jerked her slightly in the air, causing a sharp pain in her left shoulder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You don’t talk.  You did enough of that sob story on Twitter and I for one am sick of it.”

Maya went silent as tears still flowed down her face, both from the emotional pain and physical.  Kristy nods as she continues to look at her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So what happened to you?  After that man finally released you, you had a drive to keep on pushing.  You didn’t even let all those kids at school who constantly pestered you keep you from pushing yourself until you fully recovered.  Hell you didn’t even falter from all the neglect that I showed towards you.”

She knew about that?  Maya was stunned as she didn’t think her mother paid attention to what had been going on at her school.

-Maya Jensen-
”You… knew?”

Kristy nearly rolled her eyes as she continued to glare at her daughter.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Ofcourse I knew.  You think I don’t keep tabs on you?  I’m constantly keeping an eye on you and Britney.  You’re both my kids no matter how much you displease me.  And they did send me the video.”

Maya tensed up slightly as she recalled a particular incident that happened at school she remembered.  But Maya shook her head. She wasn’t going to let that talk her out of it.

-Maya Jensen-
”So… It all didn’t ma….”

Again another yelp of pain as Kristy remotely caused the chain above Maya to yank.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I told you I’m done hearing your sobbing.  The ONLY sobbing you are going to do here is from pain.  Because, you want to know the truth of it?  When you get like this.  When you do finally drop those guards and let all that in.  You ARE a failure.  And anyone can come in here and tell you again and again that you CAN be a winner.  That you HAVE the skills to achieve your dreams.  But it won’t make a difference.  Sure when you’ve let that guard drop just a little a simple pick-me-up is all you need but this time… well you need to see that resolve in yourself.  And I intend to bring it out of you.. by breaking you down to your very core.”

Kristy’s hand tightened around the chain around her arm, making sure she had a good grip.  Maya watched scared of just what she was about to do.  And then Krisyt hit the button causing the chain to slowly begin to pull.  Maya gave a yelp from the suddenly pull but this time Kristy planted her feet after making sure no slack was in the chain as she held it in place, causing Maya’s body to stop rising but slowly being stretched.  The pain began to build all through out Maya’s body, even worse on her left shoulder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Tell me Maya, you wanted to quit to keep yourself from the pain right?  But you were all fine with letting Leon beat on you in the ring on Slam.  That is before you hurt your poor little shoulder in some training accident.  Oh, but if you’re right.  If you couldn’t handle that, there was no way you could handle a man like Leon Cashmere.”

Maya grunted in pain as the pain continued to course through out her entire body.  Kristy kept her hold up as she continued to play the Devil’s advocate.  Telling Maya just what her emotional state had been feeding her all this time.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Leon knows his way around the ring and he’s not afraid to get down in dirty.  He IS part of Paragon.  But Leon won’t even need the assistance of his stablemates or some foreign object. No, he’s got the power right there in his two fists and with his techncal skills, he’ll no exactly where to apply that pain.  But you don’t need me to tell you all of this.  You experienced all of that first hand at Summer BreakDown.”

Maya yelped out in pain as the chains continued to pull.  How could her mother do this to her.  Instead, Kristy showed no signs of remorse as she looked over at her daughter, keeping a tight hold on the bottom chain.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You want the pain to stop?  No, that’s impossible.  You’re weak remember?  You’re not strong.  Just like you were at Summer BreakDown.  They showed you just WHO was boss when they threw you around the ring, as Mizore watched helplessly.”

A flash of memory went through Maya’s head as she could see Mizore, in the corner, the look of pain crossing her eyes as she watched Maya get beaten down by one move or the other, desperately reaching in hoping Maya could some how pull away and make the tag.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Just like you watched from the back as Paragon attacked Mizore.  You were helpless then, but we both know what would of happened had you gone down there.  No fire carny trick from Amber, wrapped chain’d fist.  No, all she would need is just that one finisher.  Nothing more.”

Maya’s tears began to flow down her face as another flash of memory as she tried to hit her Green No More, only to wind up going down by Amber’s Original Sin.  The pain in the memory echoing in the pain her body was feeling right now.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don’t know what you were thinking calling Leon out after that match though.  You were a fool, signing up to be put down yet again.  You may of thought you were showing some backbone.  Getting in their way or trying to prove some sort of bravery.  All you showed was your stupidity for all they see you as is a little fly, buzzing around them but doing nothing but cause a minor annoyance.  If that.”

The chain’s continued to pull as Maya’s pain increased.  Maya’s eyes were already tearing up as the liquid slid down her face.  Kristy didn’t stop as she only continued her statements.

-Kristy Jensen-
"In fact you are nothing to them.  When you tried to be tough on Twitter, they threw it right back in your face.  When you whined and carried on about how trivial your life had become, they couldn’t care less.  And they are right to do so.  You are nothing Maya.  You always were and you always will be.”

Maya’s emotions continued to spew out of her lips and eyes from the pain, both physically and mentally.  Her mother was causing her so much pain, she was on the verge of her breaking point.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You aren’t strong Maya.  You know what you really feel Maya.  You WANT to be loved, you want to become a champion.  But you don’t have the ability to do so.  Because you are Weak, Maya.  You are not strong.”

There it was again… you are not strong.  The words echo’d around in her head.  But that couldn’t be right.  The pain, the sorry, all of it swimming around in her head beating into her mind like a drum.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You are NOT STRONG!”

Kristy yelled angrily at her daughter when suddenly, something inside of her just snapped.    Grunting from the pleasure her legs began to quiver as they strained against her mother’s grip.

-Maya Jensen-
”YES…”

An inner strength began to manifest inside of Maya as her legs began to pull up, causing Kristy to have to hold tighter on her hold.

-Maya Jensen-
”I…”

Maya’s strained against the hold trying to lift her legs to free herself from the pain until finally…

-Maya Jensen-
”AAAAMMMM!!!!”

The shout echoed around the room as Maya pulled her legs up causing Kristy to lose her balance and fall down on the mat.  Her grip loosened as slowly the chain began to unravel from her arm sliding through the loop and continuing to rise with Maya.    Maya felt the surge of victory as the strain on her body loosened.  Then, a press from or a button and the chain reversed direction as it began to lower Maya back to the mat.  When her feet landed, they buckled underneath her as she sat there trying to gain her breath.  As she did, Kristy got up towering over her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now prove it.”

With that, Kristy dropped the remote and tossed down a pair of keys at Maya before she left the ring and headed out of the room.  Maya laid there, panting as her body continued to just ache.  She looked over at the key dropped to her before slowly reaching for it before unlocking her chains, setting her free.

Maya Vs Leon Cashmere LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Leon Cashmere Empty Re: Maya Vs Leon Cashmere

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum