JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP) Empty Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:53 am

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP) 7c5ae2_ad31278cbb3f4537842910b1fe72ddeb~mv2

The scene opens up inside of an elaborate ballroom. It is decorated with beautiful lights and decorations including a golden ball hanging down from the ceiling. Some dancing music seems to be playing from somewhere as the cameras find Mizore Payne standing off to the side, wearing a flowing white dress. She seems to be swaying lightly with the music as she opens her mouth and sings.

{Mizore Payne}

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it.

Mizore steps away from the wall and walks to the center of the room, leaving icy footsteps on the ground behind her. She walks to the dead center of the room and stands still, dropping her hands to her side.

{Mizore Payne}

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Mizore throws both her hands up to her side. Ice flows from her hands, freezing everything in the room. Even the golden ball hanging from the ceiling is now a big ball of ice. Mizore keeps her eyes closed as she looks at the camera with her head slightly turned to the side.

{Mizore Payne}

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Mizore chuckles lightly. Her hair falls over the right side of her face hiding her eye. She opens her left eye, it glowing white.

{Mizore Payne}

Halloween is a time for monsters. The Monster’s Ball for the CWF tag team championships are a time for monsters. If the Frost Elite want to win the tag team titles, I must reveal my inner side. My monster side. It’s time for a lesson in monsters,. Not the shiny vampires or fluffy werewolves like you see in today’s media. A true monster. A Yuki-Onno.

Mizore brings her head up, her eyes turning back to their normal light blue. Her hair seems to suddenly stand on in, the tips looking to be frozen solid.

{Mizore Payne}

These mysterious creatures of snow and ice only appear during a large snowstorm or blizzards. They have a habit of freezing the lone travelers. These cold and monstrous habits make them well known in Japanese society. They have the power to manipulate ice and snow.

Mizore gives a half shrug to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

So are you boys afraid of the ice. The Slashers weren’t but they learned the hard way they should have been. They feel to the Frost Elite last Evolution. And if they do decide to try us again, it will be to the same result. Have you people in CWF not got it yet. We are the future of the tag team division. And even though I might seem all quiet and friendly, there is a monster deep inside of me. A monster that wants to see the world covered in ice and snow. I’ll protect Maya the one I love. But everyone else won’t stand a chance.

Mizore raises her hands up to reveal her hands are now long claws made of ice. She reaches out to one of the pillars and scratches her nails across them leaving deep gashes in the pillar.

{Mizore Payne}

You see I made a promise. I promised Maya I would come here and back her up. And we would become tag team champions somewhere other than my comfort zone. But you have yet to see what I really have on the inside. You’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg on my abilities. I’m a former World champion. At just twenty two years old. And while I may have gotten most of my ring skills and sportsmanship from my father, I got my viciousness and tenacity from another monster. A fire breathing dragon I call mom. Things just aren’t looking any better for the other three teams is it.

Mizore walks around the room motioning her hands and making ice statues of each of their opponents. She walks over to the Slashers.

{Mizore Payne}

You two again. I bet it kills you doesn’t it? To know two big tough guys like you couldn’t even put down two sweet little girls like us. But I tried to warn you a few weeks ago. I warned you that their was a lot more to us than two pretty faces. But you didn’t listen. You were cocky and arrogant. And we made you pay. Do you really think anything has changed? I’ve got the two of you figured out. And when it comes down to it, we will beat you again. You two are just bland bullies with power. You are no match for an ice queen like me.

She snaps her fingers and the statues of the Slashers explode into shards. She walks on to the Danger Boiz.

{Mizore Payne}

Sorry guys, but I know nothing about you two. That doesn’t mean that I won’t be ready for you. You think that you will so easily regain the titles. The titles belong to the Frost Elite. This is my year. I won my first World title. And by the end of the year, I’ll not only have the title back, I’ll have the CWF and HSW tag teams championships as well. You Danger Boiz aren’t really dangerous. You are just little boys who think they have it all in the bag. Too bad you didn’t catch the hole in the bag.

She snaps again, blowing these statues into dust. She walks on to the last two.

{Mizore Payne}

Silas Kincaid and your partner Kaylan. Again two people I know nothing about. Guess that is the disadvantage of stepping out of comfort zones and going to a new place. You seem like you might be a good team. But in the end, you just won’t learn that you are out of your league. You’ve never dealt with someone like me before. I’m not some person with limited wrestling skills. I have more skills in my little finger than a lot fo you have in your whole bodies. This match might have four teams, but only the Frost Elite can win it. Those title already have our names on them. Sorry for you.

Mizore snaps and the last statues explode. She walks back to the middle of the room. .

{Mizore Payne}

This is my time. And I will soon help make the tag division the home of the Frost Elite the tag team champions. Winter is coming to the CWF. And the three teams who dare stand in our way will be the next victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore walks away from the camera toward the entrance in the back of the ballroom. The room starts falling apart under the weight of all the ice before the lights go out, bathing the scene in darkness.

Halloween is quickly approaching. Mizore is sitting in her house she shares with Maya in Albany New York. She just got a package in the mail from her mother with some of the Halloween costumes she has worn throughout the years. She really doesn’t want to recycle an old outfit, but figures maybe she can come up with something based on what she already has. After a lengthy debate, they have decided to go as EverWing fairies. She wants to go as Trixie, the newest fairy. She opens the large book and after a few moments, pulls out a long pink wig she wore a few years ago when she was with the Experience and they all went dressed as each other. It was hilarious watching her friend Kelsi try and be her. Specially since she doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth. Of course Mizore is hardly ever caught without a lollipop in her mouth. All the wig really needs is to be brushed out. She starts digging through the box again.

{Mizore Payne}

I know I should have some fairy wings in her somewhere. I did go as a butterfly several years ago and had to use fairy wings cause I couldn’t find butterfly wings.

She finds them toward the bottom of the box. They are a little bent on the ends but she can easily fix that. She finds a pink chest plate she used once not that she can remember what for. She opens her phone to a picture of Trixie and figures it could work. She grabs some scissors and cuts the bottom off the plate so it will only cover her chest now. and It doesn’t have to be perfect since most people won’t even know who she is suppose to be. She smirks as she pulls out a blue jean skirt and vest. She wore this the very first year she knew who her real mother was. It’s perfect for the skirt part of her outfit. She goes to her closet and pulls out a pair of boots. She fixes the pieces off the plate onto the boots to give them the illusion of being plated, fixing them with super glue.

{Mizore Payne}

Now just a mask, socks, armlets and gloves. I wonder...

She remembers when she was fifteen she went dressed as a candy cane. She does love candy. She digs around until she finds a baggie that luckily has the pink and blue striped sleeves and knee high socks. She pulls them out of the bag and slides the sleeves over her arms. They are a bit snug but they will work. She kicks off her shoes and pulls off the purple striped socks. She manages to get the pink and blue ones on with a smile. She puts the boots on over them. So far so good. She looks back into the box, digging around some more. She finds some long gloves. She uses the rest of the armor pieces to fix up the gloves. She gets excited as she finds a mask that covers her eyes. It even has two little horns on it. Its the same blue as the skirt. Sadly it doesn’t have the two stripes on it but it will do. All she has to get now is a large axe to carry around. She can get that at the store tomorrow. She takes the skirt and chest plates to the other room. After a few moments she comes out wearing the new outfit. She slides on the wings and places the wig over her head. She finishes this by popping the mask over her face. She opens her phone back to the picture and holds it up next to her in the mirror. She is loving it. Just one more touch.

{Mizore Payne}

Maya. Can you come in here for a moment?

She hollers into the other room. She goes into her duffel bag and pulls out the brown bag she carries her suckers in. Maya walks into the room.

{Maya Jensen}

What is it baby? Oh wow.

Mizore smiles and gives Maya a small spin. Maya nods in approval.

{Maya Jensen}

I can’t believe that you were able to pull that together so easily. You won’t hardly need anything from the costume store tomorrow.

{Mizore Payne}

Just a big axe. Maybe I should make this the new ring attire mom is forcing me to pick out. What do you think?

Mizore pulls a sucker out of the bag and slowly pops it in her mouth. Maya just chuckles.

{Maya Jensen}

If you do, I’ve got to be there to see the look on her face when you reveal it. She’s liable to disown you.

{Mizore Payne}

Well that would get me out of this crazy training of hers.

{Maya Jensen}

You do look pretty hot dressed like that. I can barely keep my hands to myself.

{Mizore Payne}

Well then don’t.

The two girls close the distance between each other, embracing in a long kiss. Mizore waves her hand to the camera that freezes over, blocking the scene that eventually just fades away.

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP) USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP) Empty Re: Frost Elite Monster Mash Tag Match (Mizore's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 am
Results Link:https://cwflives.wixsite.com/cwfwrestling/hellbound

(Slam 8 half) (Note: I'm linking this so I can read the Slam 8's half just so I can read SOME of the results. Otherwise, it wouldn't happen until Slam 9's half)

https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t57-prime-data-double-duty

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t56-prime-data
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum