JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal Empty Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm
Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal 7c5ae2_7a95892b4b4e4f138546e3a1104fefc0~mv2

RP Link:http://z6.invisionfree.com/CWF_Wrestling_F...?showtopic=3623

It had been some time since Thunder Dragon had stepped into an Wrestling Ring, not since Extreme Wrestling Entertainment’s WrestleMania 12 in 2016.  But this PPV was not the final time Thunder was seen in during a wrestling show, was when he made a guest appearance on High Stakes Wrestling’s Saturday Night Slam #5.  The appearance did not go so well for Thunder as none of those in the attendance seemed to know who he was, and on top of that they didn’t take to kindly to Thunder lending his support towards a Superstar that the fans weren’t too keen on.  So in the end Thunder made his way backstage from his chat with the fans as he could still hear the booing calling out behind him.

"What am I even doing out here?”

Thunder said to himself aloud as the words had echoed in his brain ever since coming out here to Las Vegas Nevada for his guest appearance on Slam 5.  The truth was he had quit wrestling when the EWE closed it’s door for good before their WrestleMania 12 was even made public.  Of course, Thunder had lost that very night and had lost all confidence in himself as he elected to take that drive and excitement for adventure into a different career, and that was Video Game Design.  After all if you couldn’t live the adventure, why not make your own adventure?  Which was why Thunder had enrolled into college to get his bachelors in Game Design.

"Thunder, I’m sorry about the fans… I didn’t think that would happen.”

Thunder looked up from his thoughts as a red hair girl walked up to her.  She was wearing a similar outfit to himself as back in his EWE days, she had been his manager.  Yet, it was because of her that he was here tonight.   But it was one of those things that Thunder just couldn’t figure out.  How a girl like her could have so much faith in him, even when he crashed and burned, even when he had all but given up, Jessica had gone out of her way to seek him out to try and persuade him to return.  Of course he hadn’t agreed to return to wrestling but he did agree to coming out here and giving out some thoughts on the new federation that was HSW.  But what he wasn’t expecting was the reaction he received.

"You couldn’t of expected them to remember me.  I mean High Stakes Wrestling might be considered the rebirth of EWE but that doesn’t mean they’ll remember me or even care who I was.”

Thunder gave a slight shrug as he continued to walk.  He had no intentions of going to the single locker room where all the men’s superstars got changed for the show.  He hadn’t come to wrestle nor did he have any reason to change out of his black hoodie, blue jeans, and black shoes.  Instead Thunder just walked down the back stage halls past the different people going about their duties to ensure Slam 5 had a great show.  Cyclone stuck with him as she matched his pace.

"I just don’t understand it.  You made such a huge impact in EWE, especially the later years.  You’ve won two titles and had that epic battle in the learn to fly match against Kaos.”

Cyclone was of course referring to Thunder’s last match he ever had.  The one where he defended his X-Core Championship against one Kaos in what he had called a ‘Learn To Fly match’.  The match stipulation consisted of a steel cage and the belt hanging above the ring as if it were a Ladder match but there wasn’t a ladder in sight as the participants had to jump from the cage to where the belt was, hence the “Learn To Fly” name.  The match was Thunder’s own idea which only made it that much more painful when it was he who lost.

"Obviously I failed to make an impact.  I thought I was doing pretty well but as you could see tonight that just wasn’t true.  Like I said I don’t even know what I’m doing here?  I don’t belong in this sport.  I’m just a fan in over his head.  I wanted that thrill of adventure and epic matches… All I got was a few good memories followed by a lot of bad ones.  And out there?  All I did was look like a fool thinking he had been important enough to share his thoughts on a company.  Only legends get that privilege or those who make an impact.  I obviously didn’t.”

"Don’t say that.  I’m sure they just need to warm up to you a bit.”

"They only warm up to those who come here to compete. I’m not a competitor any more so all they see is a guy who’s got an inflated ego.”

"You don’t have an ego.”

"I know I don’t.  I just don’t want to be remembered for someone who does.  Just look… thanks for what you’re trying to do and all, but as I’ve said I’m done. I’m tired of the set backs and failures.  I’d rather just leave it all behind me.  Save some of the good memories I’ve had with the sport before they get overrun by all the bad ones.”

Thunder gave a slight sigh as he stopped right at the wresters and Staff Entrance to the building.  Cyclone just looks at him as she just hasn’t given up on him yet.

"You know that I don’t believe that. I know that you have it in you to be big in this industry.  Rather here in High Stakes Wrestling or anywhere.  All you need is to remember just who you are.  For you’re Thunder Dragon.  You don’t care rather you win or lose as you won’t fail to make an impact.  When you’re put against the wall with impossible odds you take them all on with a smirk on your face and you hit them back with a BOOM!  Sure they may win the battle but they will never forget the day they came face to face with Thunder Dragon.”

Cyclone was really into her speech to Thunder.  She smiled at him as her eyes told her that she fully believed every word that she just said.  Thunder however placed his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie and gives a light shrug of his shoulders.

"And what if that guy doesn’t exist any more?”

This time it was Cyclone who shrugged her shoulders as she reached into her own hoodie’s pocket before pulling out what looked to be a music CD.

"Maybe so, But I still believe he’s in there deep down.  He’s just waiting to break free of all that doubt you’ve encased him in… and when he does finally get free, he’ll be throwing out a boom so big that it no one will be able to not take notice.”

Cyclone held out the music CD towards Thunder.  The CD itself was in a clear case with an image of looked like Thunder himself on it.  The words, “The real Thunder Dragon” written on it. Thunder reached out and accepted the CD as he looked at it curiously.

"What’s this?”

"It’s a reminder.  I know you probably already have it.  But just listen to it on your way to the airport.  Maybe it might spark something.”

Thunder gave a slight shrug as he pocketed the CD.

"Alright, but don’t expect a song to get me to change my mind.”

Cyclone chuckled at Thunder’s reply.

"Well, given the right song.  Anything’s possible.  But I’ll see you later.”

Thunder nodded as he turned around and walked out of the building.  He made his way to his rental car and when he arrived he opened up the driver’s side door and slipped inside.  Once putting on his all important seatbelt he pulled the CD out of his pocket and looked at it.  Could a song really make that big of a difference?  Well, Thunder did say he’d listen to it as he took the disc out of the case and popped it into the music player on the dashboard.  As the song loaded Thunder saw that there was only one song on the CD which made Thunder only that more curious as to what it was.  But as he did he went ahead and pulled out his phone and keys from his pocket.  Not that he was planning on texting and driving but he was going to check to see if he had any messages before he got started.

Finally, the song finished loading and it began to play it’s contents with the start of a heavy metal song.  Thunder already recognized the song as the song he used every time he made his way to the ring.  “Cry Thunder” By DragonForce.  Thunder actually grinned as he let the song continue to play it’s lyrics washing over him as it reminded him of just who he used to be.

"… Maybe a song can change one’s mind.”

Thunder smirked to himself as he pulled up his phone and brought up his twitter account.  It had been ages since he’s used it and just upon opening the app he was hit with countless alerts and Direct Messages.  He glanced at them but went to his main twitter feed scrolling through.  He wasn’t sure what he was looking for.  He was just starting to feel that bug again, the one he constantly tried to hold back every time it came up because he knew what it would bring him.  But this time he couldn’t help himself as he scrolled through the list.  He was about to just put it down when something caught his eyes.  It was a tweet or more specifically a reTweet of a federation announcing it’s Battle Royal and it was open to anyone who was interested, rather they were apart of the fed or not.  Thunder stared at this tweet as the song’s lyrics just so happen to get to the final chorus.  “Cry Thunder!  Storm in his hand! Warrior’s Defending, One Final Stand!”

"… Maybe I have one more in me.”

With that Thunder shut off his phone down before starting his car as he made his way to the airport.

"I’m not here to win this.”

The voice echo’s over the scene as the camera’s begin to take in the surroundings.  Ahead of us was a large mountain, standing tall and impressive.  But it wasn’t this mountain that the voice was coming from.  In front of this mountain was a field of beautiful flowers.  This field in itself was stunning but it’s beauty only emphasized the majesty of the mountain.  But again it wasn’t in this field that the voice originated from.  Instead, the voice was coming right at the edge of this field and it wasn’t long until a man dressed in blue jeans and a black hoodie with a dragon logo dead center of it, stepped into the view.  The hood of the hoodie was up over his head but for those who had seen a picture of the man, or even seen any of his EWE exports they would know him as Thunder Dragon.

"No that is not what this match is about for me.  Win, lose, draw, it doesn’t matter.”

Was that the start of the old Thunder spark coming back?  It was hard to tell as his hands rested in his hoodie’s front pocket and his face didn’t portray any particular emotion.

"For this match, none of that matters for me.  As all that is going through my head right now is, Can I still do this?  Can I still jump into the frying pan and with everything stacked against me, and no matter the outcome make an impact?  That is the question I have to ask myself.”

Thunder gives a nod as he shrugs his shoulders lightly before turning around and looking up at the mountain.

"But I sure know how to pick them huh?  I mean I’m going into uncharted territory here.  I’ve never stepped outside of an EWE ring before and it’s been over a year since I’ve even had a match.  Besides that, I’ve got 29 people in this match, all of whom are entering this match with that drive to win. They’ll be ruthless, calculating, and all and all driven to come out of this match the winner and I don’t know a thing about any of them.”

Thunder nods his head again as he turns back around to the camera.

"Well ok, that’s a bit untrue.  I do know of a few here that have entered into this Battle Royal.  One of which I’ve had the pleasure of dancing in the squared Circle with myself.  Her name is Christy Chaos.”

Thunder smirks as the memory of his match with her came crawling back to him.  That was back when the old Thunder was around.  The one who couldn’t wait to take on the big challenges.

"I’ve heard great things about Christy.  Not only all that she’d accomplished in our old fed, EWE.  But how she created her own company, High Stakes Wrestling, which is no small feet to say the least.  Don’t let that fool you though as Ms. Chaos has also been expanding her horizons as she’s a current talent of 4CW, which is a pretty big deal from what I’ve been told.”

Thunder chuckled slightly to himself. He knew of Christy being a 4CW wrestler but didn’t know how well she was doing in the fed but that didn’t matter.

"But Christy’s only one of the wrestler’s I know of in this match.  The other ones I only know by name and a bit of their reputation.  Like Maya Jensen and Roller X.  Of course when they competed in EWE they went under different names but that’s nor here nor there.  Aside for that I have also heard about the Sugay Sisters.  But only more recently as I hear they both took place in another open invite match that another federation had to offer. That being the HSW’s Tag Team Gauntlet to determine their very first Tag Team Champions.  So for me that just goes to show that these Sugay Sisters are real competitors.”

Thunder actually smirks slightly as he thought about the potential of coming face to face with these two in the Battle Royal.  But it was showing a little more of some of that old Thunder was finally beginning to slip through.

"That’s all of the ones I know of in this match.  But that’s not to say I don’t know a bit of what I’m getting myself into.  After all I’m an outsider, I’m not part of the CWF roster and the way they see it, that Title opportunity that awaits the winner of this Battle Royal is rightfully theirs and they will do whatever it takes to keep their title THEIR championship in the hands of one of their own.  That is a powerful motivation.”

As Thunder continues to speak that excitement and fire continues to build up in him.  Maybe this would be it?  Maybe this is what will get him to where he once was?

"And that’s what makes this so great!  I want them to see me as a threat to their championship or not and simply see me as some outsider who they need to squash.  Because I want this to build, I want this to escalate so that I can show them and myself that I am here to make an Impact and if somehow I manage to win this thing, if somehow I outlast 29 other wrestlers and can stand up tall, then well we’ll see what happens next.”

Thunder gives a wink to the camera.  That was all in the future and he’d worry about that when the time came.  For now, it was all about the Battle Royal, nothing more.

"So I’m warning you all now, if you want that championship, if you want to win then break you’re absolute best.  But know that one way or another I’m making an impact.  So Prepare for the BOOM!”

There it was, Thunder’s grin and excitement level exploded as he shouted out that Boom!  It would be one hell of a match and Thunder would make sure of it.  And as the camera freezes on this scene with the mountain making up the spectacular background, we can only wait and see what the future has in store.

Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal Empty Re: Thunder Dragon In Golden Intentions Battle Royal

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 pm
Results Link:http://z6.invisionfree.com/CWF_Wrestling_F...3640&st=0&#last

(Note @Jaiden_RishelCWF is the twitter account for the fed.)

Next RP in Full Timeline: Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t17-maya-in-golden-intentions-battle-royal
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum