JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy/FE Segment (Kristy Forces SE to use her Diva's Championship Rematch Clause) Empty Kristy/FE Segment (Kristy Forces SE to use her Diva's Championship Rematch Clause)

Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 pm
Kristy/FE segment for Chaos 209

Mar 26, 2016
S1 The cameras cut backstage as it shows that of Kristy Jensen as she's walking down the hall. She had a smug grin on her face as she seemed happy at what she was about to do. Soon, she reached the catering area where the camera pans to catch Mizore and Stealth Elf as they sat at a table having something to eat. Both of them look up as Kristy walks up to the table gaining a slight disgusted look on her face. S2

KJ1 "You know when I told you, that you'd have to make it worth the extra price we have to pay Activision for you, What happened at the Rumble was not even close to what I meant." F2

S1 Stealth Elf goes to say something but Kristy continues on as she seems a bit more annoyed. S2

KJ1 "First you lose your rematch against Diva's Task Force, then you fail to win the Rumble, mind you I didn't for a second believe you would pull any of them off, but you didn't even make the final three. Then to top it off, you're sitting here, eating food that supposed to be for the 'working' wrestlers and crew workers on this show and you didn't even ask to have a match tonight? What, do you think you can just do whatever you please? Take a night off? No, you need to earn your keep." F2

MP1 "Stealth Elf deserves to be here. We worked hard at the Rumble." F2

S1 Kristy stares daggers at Mizore then turns into a malicious smile. S2

KJ1 "You really think so do you?" F2

S1 Mizore nods S2

MP1 "Yes we do." F2

KJ1 "Then it's settled then. I'm not going to have this freak laze around and not give me the company's money's worth. So at Last Stand, I'm invoking Stealth Elf's Rematch clause for the Diva's Championship." F2

S1 Stealth Elf looked astonished as Mizore was surprised at that. S2

MP1 "You can't do that, I already have plans..." F2

S1 That caused Kristy to get right up into Mizore's face. S2

KJ1 "I can't do that? I CAN'T do THAT? Who do you think you're talking to young missy? Rather I think you're trash like that green thing or not doesn't matter. I AM you're boss." F2

S1 Kristy stares down Mizore for a moment of two before finally Stealth Elf speaks up. S2

SE1 "But mom... I already told I'm giving up my..." F2

S1 Kristy turns around and rounds on Stealth Elf this time. S2

KJ1 "First of all, I already told you I'm not you're mother. Second, I don't care what you were or weren't going to do. Last Stand, Mizore versus Stealth for the Diva's Championship. If you wanna pout, go ahead, just as long as you make it worth the extra expense." F2

S1 Stealth Elf was just silent as she looked at the table. Mizore didn't say anything either but she was obviously not happy. Finally, Kristy smiled as she clapped her hands together. S2

KJ1 "Then it's settled. Let's hope you put on a good show. For both you're sakes." F2

S1 Kristy grinned as she left the area. The camera stays on the Frost Elfs for a moment longer before cutting ..... S2
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy/FE Segment (Kristy Forces SE to use her Diva's Championship Rematch Clause) Empty Re: Kristy/FE Segment (Kristy Forces SE to use her Diva's Championship Rematch Clause)

Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:13 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum