JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal Empty Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:50 pm
LN Segments (6/24/2015)

OOC: Sending to all three of you, Scar, Mike, and Jay

-RB vs Raven-

We open up to the ring where Raven and Roller Brawl are set to face. The bell rings as they Roller Brawl begins to taunt Raven as Raven just stands there, bored. Finally, Roller Brawl goes off the middle rope for a Derby Dash but Raven steps out of the way in the nick of time. The positioning couldn't have been worse as Roller Brawl went through the ropes and... landed on a little girl!? Somehow this girl, Sparrow for those who knew, had gotten over the barricade as we could see her mother reaching over for her to come back. Raven is enraged as Roller Brawl checks on the girl she accidently knocked out. Raven gets out of the ring and pulls out a nun-chuck from her attire and hits Roller Brawl with it in her rage. Causing the Ref to ring the bell.

Afterwards, Raven goes to beat down on Roller Brawl and knocks her down. She pulls out a kunai knife and is just about to stab Roller Brawl with it before Sparrow's mother yelled at Raven to stop. This causes Raven to stop angrily before she gets up and carries Sparrow to the back. The mother takes the long way around.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:50 pm

-Kristy askes SE and RB to the ring-

S1 The camera's open backstage to the office of the Jensen's. There Kristy was in her attire for the evening. A lovely business yet beautiful dress attire. Seems Kristy's just finished as Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl enter. S1

RB1 "You wanted to see us mom?" F2

S1 Kristy pockets her phone as she nods. S1

KJ1 "Yes I want you two to meet me in the ring here in a moment. Understand?" F2

SE1 "What for?" F2

KJ1 "I'll tell you when I get there." F2

S1 Stealth Elf looks to Roller Brawl who just shrugs. So the two of them head out of the room. No sooner had they left when Kristy picks up her phone dials a number and gets an answer. S1

KJ1 "Everything’s a go. You two know what to do." F2

S1 Kristy hangs up her phone as she walks out of the office as the scene cuts to [insert rest of transition here] S1

JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Raven & Kristy asks SE and RB to the Ring & Kristy's Proposal

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:51 pm
-Kristy's proposal-

S1 [enter match ending or commercial return transition here] "I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky hits over the PA System as the crowd don't know rather they should boo just yet since Kristy's thus far done little activity with the Industry, except her being there when it was revealed. None-the-less she gets a slight mixed reaction as she heads down the ring and steps inside. She waits a moment as she takes in the crowd before raising the microphone to her lips. S1

KJ1 "There's so many things going on as the Queen of the Ring arrives at its final round before Royal Flush. Yet, I have to wonder if you, think that the Industry is only focused on the Males Division? Sure we only have one Diva brand competitor but that would mean the Diva's Tag Team Championship is out of our reach right? But I can assure you that is not the case." F2

S1 This causes some boos from the crowd. Yet speculations were running as they wonder just who could be for the Industry. S1

K1 "Who could they possibly have recruited for the Industry?" F2

SM1 "Could be anyone." F2

KJ1 "So without further delay let me bring out 2 Diva's out here tonight. Come on out girls." S1

S1 "S.S. Spectral" by Alien Renegade plays over the PA system as Roller Brawl and Stealth Elf make their way from backstage. Roller Brawl claps hands with people and Stealth Elf is more looking like she wasn't sure what was going on. S1

SM1 "Those two? You've got to be kidding me. The Industry's ruined now." F2

K1 "It makes sense though. They are Jensens after all." F2

S1 The two finally get in the ring as they're giving microphones. Roller Brawl brings her's up to her lips as she spoke to Kristy. S1

RB1 "What's up mom?" F2

S1 There was a moment’s pause before Kristy again raises her microphone. S1

KJ1 "You girls have a very important decision to make here tonight. Both of you have made it to the next Round of the Queen of the Ring which is very impressive. Not to mention you've been billed as the Jensen Sisters when you team together. Then of course you are family. So, what you need to decide is rather you are going to join your family in the Industry? F2

S1 The crowds let out their thoughts on the subject. Some shouted for them to do it, others were against it. And some were against it because they didn't want the Industry ruined. Regardless Roller Brawl take a moment to think before giving her reply. S1

RB1 "It's a nice offer Mom, really. But I got to take the pass on it. I'd rather not be tied down to the Industry. I have my own plans after all." F2

S1 Again mixed replies for Roller Brawl's response but Kristy just shakes her head in disappointment. Finally, she speaks again. S1

KJ1 "I'm sorry you feel that way, sweetie. For as the saying goes, if you're not with us, you’re against us." F2

S1 Suddenly, Roller Brawl his speared from behind, but it wasn't everyone's favorite Shield Member, nor was it done by a single individual. It was Scarlet and Rogue. S1

K1 "Scarlet?! Why's she here?" F2

SM1 "Who cares? As long as Roller Brawl's not in the Industry we're all set." F2

S1 Roller Brawl tries to fight back but the number's game is to much as she's beaten down by Scarlet and Rogue. As for Stealth Elf she was watching on in horror and shock unable to get herself to move to help Roller Brawl. Finally, after Roller Brawl was knocked unconscious, Rogue and Scarlet walked over to stand next to Kristy. Kristy then looked to Stealth Elf as she addressed her. S1

KJ1 "Well Stealth Elf? Are you going to make the same mistake Roller Brawl did?" F2

S1 Stealth Elf only froze a bit in hesitation. Yet she then took an involuntary step back causing Kristy to sigh. S1

KJ1 "We have no room in the Industry for fear and hesitation." F2

S1 Kristy looks to Rogue and Scarlet as if to signal them which they in turn, advanced on Stealth Elf. Stealth Elf tried to run but she was quickly grabbed by Scarlet as the beat down began. Finally, both Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl laid there beaten and defeated. Kristy looked to the two of them as Scarlet and Rogue stood on either side of her. S1

KJ1 "I'm disappointed in you girls. But none the less..." F2

S1 Kristy looks out to the crowd addressing them now. S1

KJ1 "Ladies and Gentlemen, your newest inductee to the Industry, Scarlet!" F2

S1 Kristy and Rogue held up Scarlet's hand as the crowds just booed. It was like that awhile before [insert transition here]. S1
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:52 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum