JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match Empty Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:37 am
Sonic segment (may 8 2013)

Note: Needs Layout

May 08, 2013
*We open to Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO. We now see the main area as the camera pans around the energetic crowd. Just then "It Doesn't Matter" by Tony Harnell hits over the PA system. Some were a little confused as to who it was but once the entrance video began to play along with it the crowds cheered as everyone's favorite blue hedgehog was on the way. The crowd didn't have to wait long as the curten was divided as Sonic the Hedgehog made his way on stage. The crowd's cheer grew as the site of him. Sonic took a few steps towards the ramp and threw up a gloved hand, appealing to the crowd. The crowd continued it's cheering as the blue blur soaked up this energy for a bit more then he revved up his spin dash then let it fly as he flew down the ramp. Once he made it to the ring he jumped up still in a ball as he headed up and over the top rope and landed in the ring. He stopped his momentum then stood up. He looked at the crowd with a grin on his face. Then a microphone was tossed to him which he caught with ease. He waited a little longer as he just absorbed the electicity in the crowd. Finally, he raised up the microphone as his music was cut.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: Hey eWe Universe. I'm back!. Back here in St. Louis, Mo.

*The crowd erupted at the mention of their town.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: Now I know it's been some time since the last time I was in eWe. Funny thing is, I actually made my last return last may. I guess there's just something about this month that just reminds me of this company so much that I just have to come back.

*Sonic grins.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: It's because this is the month of Wrestle Mania, the bigest show to hit any wrestling federation. The place where dreams are made and Legends are born. This is why I'm here. Why I can't stay away from this federation when it's time for Wrestle Mania. Whilte it's true I don't need it for fame or to become a legend. After all many of you allready know who I am and it has nothing to do with wrestling. No what I love about Wrestle mania is that it brings out the best in people. It's the time where it's all or nothing. Heh it's what I in a match. So you can bet you'll see me at Wrestle Mania.

*The crowds cheer at the aspects of seeing Sonic in Wrestle Mania.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: Ofcourse, that's what I'm doing here tonight. I'm here to say that I will be entering the guantlet for the Undisputed Championship.

*This got cheers but there were others who were unsure about it.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: Yeah I know. Some here probally think I'm not big enough like some of the others in this match. But I feel like I owe you guys something since the 2011 WM when I was suposed to be in the MITB match. I would of joined this MITB match but seems I was to late to enter.

*Sonic shook his head.*

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match SonicNeutral: So I'm entering the guanlet match. True it's no Money in the Bank, and I know I'm going to have my work cut out for me. But rest assured I'm going in this and I'll prove that I can tango with the best of them.

*"It Doesn't Matter" by Tony Harnell as Sonic raises his hand up in victory. Then he spin jumped out of the ring and up to the ramp. After he gives a thumbs up to the crowd he heads off.*
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match Empty Re: Sonic Announces Entry in EWE Undisputed Championship Gauntlet Match

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:44 am
Place Holder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum