JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Scenes, Segments, and Matches Saved Empty Scenes, Segments, and Matches Saved

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:10 pm
This is where I'll be saving things I've written but don't have a place for yet.
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Scenes, Segments, and Matches Saved Empty Re: Scenes, Segments, and Matches Saved

Fri May 10, 2024 12:10 am
(Written by CWF Owner)

Pandemonium sets the scene as we are outside the Ice Palace in Tampa, Florida, the sold out arena full of fans ready for tonight’s huge Evolution show. But instead; road agents, referees, stagehands, all kinds of backstage staff run out the front door of the building looking crazily. Former World champion turned head agent, the Blue Scorpion, is in the front of the line as the eyes up the scene in front of him, nearly a half a dozen CWF superstars laying all across the sidewalk and parking lot! Ry Drake lays with his body contorted on the sidewalk, Connie Valentina laying unconscious on the other side. Panning across a few more of the trainees trying to get to the business, the camera finally stops at the body of newcomer Maya Jensen, who is laid out flat on her back with blood protruding from her forehead!

Scorpio shakes his head in disgust, eying up the scene and calling for more help, yelling for a stretcher for the talents. Annabelle Jackson, Maya’s manager, sprints into the scene looking both frantic and incredibly angry.

Annabelle: What the hell happened!?

The Blue Scorpion: I would like to know the same thing myself. One of the staff members received a phone call that a bunch of our superstars were ambushed outside, and all of us came as soon as we could. Unfortunately, it looks like it was too late.

Annabelle checks out on Maya Jensen, slowly raising up the back of her head just as Maya begins to slowly come to. With tears forming in her eyes, Annabelle looks back at Scorpio.

Annabelle: I can’t believe I let this happen, I was supposed to have my eye on her at all times! My god, Maya, are you okay? Well listen, Scorpio, or whoever you are. You better damn well find out who did this to Maya and take care of it, before I do.”

Nodding his head yes, Scorpio agrees and begins further discussions with Annabelle as the camera suddenly begins to pan away. Far in the distance two men can slowly be seen, clearly be heard, as they cackle sadistically aloud. The Devil’s Rejects. This catches the interest of Scorpio, who looks up ahead right at the duo. Hayden Allister, with manager and mentor Edgar Mitchell, scurry into one of the side doors of the Ice Palace as The Blue Scorpion runs at full speed after them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum