JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kharama Empty Stealth Elf Vs Kharama

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 am
Stealth Elf Vs Kharama SEKharma

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-1-16-match-three-t2047.html#p22152877

Show: Chaos [2/1/2016]

The sound of the slam was heard over the opening of a long dark pit.  The video slowed as all we saw was one Green skinned, blue haired diva wearing a brown forest ninja attire falling into the pit.  A look of failure and fear into her eyes as she fell.

"Falling.  That's what it's been like for me since Extreme Overload.  My one chance to prove that I was worth being called champion, gone in an icy cold second."

The darkness of the pit starts to consume the falling Stealth Elf as her braid flies up in it's slow motion.  More and more as Stealth Elf falls before the camera cuts showing inside the pit with very little light that filtered from the entrance so far above.  A shallow pool of water rests below as the speed returns to normal as Stealth Elf slams into it rough and hard causing the water to splash on the cold rock that surround the walls.  Shining glimpses of icy spots glistened from the light casting it from reflecting off the water splash.  There was a moment of silence as the camera zooms into the fallen Diva laying in the water which didn't come very high at all.  Slowly she got up, sore and aching as her body felt heavier to her.  Her muscles were sore and the pain winced into her closed eyes but more so was the sting of failure written along her face.  The camera swings around catching catching her front as she began to speak silently without looking towards the view.

-StealthElf-
"Why do we fall?"

The question hung in the air as Stealth Elf breathing began to slow from the pain in her joints.  Slowly she looked towards the camera yet no certainty in her voice.  Just defeat.

-StealthElf-
"They say it's to learn to pick ourselves back up... but how in the world am I supposed to come back from this?  No... it's possible.  I know, my rematch clause is still there but that won't really change anything.  I'll still be remembered for gaining the title undeservingly and losing it very shortly becoming the shortest reigning Diva's champion in EWE History.  Gaining the title back... if you can even say I won it in the first place... is meaningless.  It won't change that scar nor get me out of this pit that I dug myself with that briefcase."

Stealth Elf lowers her gaze back to the water around her.  Her breath comes out in visible mist from the cold of the area as her arms instinctively crossing across her chest as her body began to shiver.

-StealthElf-
"So what's this mean hmm?  Am I saying that I'm not going to take my rematch clause?  Am I just taking the coward's way out?  Well, truth is...  I'm just tired of it.  I don't think it's possible for me to prove the general perception of me wrong any more.  I fail that the moment I cashed in on Lady Lilac when she was roughed up by Michelle McCool and her goons.  I showed that I was no better than they are... Just within freak's clothing.  And to top it off, I couldn't even prove my point of those monkey wrenches getting tossed at me when I have a shot at the top.  But maybe I was just to blind to see that there wasn't any monkey wrenches, just that I wasn't as good as I thought I was.  Which is all I proved out there.  On my own, I'm just not a top title contender..."

Stealth Elf stood up, the water dripping from her clothes.  However, her feet were now in the water as it came up to the base of her achilles tendon.  Her arms remained cross trying to gain some warmth as she glanced up towards the light filtering down from way up.

-StealthElf-
"But that's not all... Sure, I can muster up the courage and strength to get right back up and try to climb out of this pit I dug, but that means that once again, I'll be going up against my girlfriend, Mizore."

Stealth Elf lowered her gaze back to the camera as she let out a sigh, the cold in the air made it visible.

-StealthElf-
"I know what you're thinking.  I shouldn't be taking it so badly and just a fight for the fans.  Friendly competition and yes I can easily see it that way.  But even if that's the way I see it and try to make it, there are those that are always trying something to make it more.  Like my mom and Android Eighteen.  I'm not going to pretend that neither are positively thrilled about us being together, though I think 18's been atleast been better with it.  But there are still those out there and I'm just tired of it.  I just CAN'T STAND IT Anymore!"

Stealth Elf shouted out as her frustrations got the better of her.  She took a moment to calm herself but it only increased her chill factor from the environment.

-StealthElf-
"However, it wouldn't be right of me to just give up.  So I've decided to give my singles career one last shot.  No, That's not me facing Mizore and who knows who else for the Diva's Championship.  Maybe some day when I can just have a great match with her without some other problems we will face again under those circumstances, but for now, I'm letting you all know that I'm entering the Miss Rumble match.  Last shot for me.  After that, I'm done.  You'll only see me in Mizore's corner as we take on any tag team this company has to offer."

Stealth Elf nods as her passion allows her to slowly forget what was around her for a moment before finally the chill settles back in as she walks over to a section of the area that wasn't in the water.  She steps out now her face was cast in longer shadows from being farther away from the light source from high above.  She sits down as she wraps her hands around her knees before looking back towards the camera.

-StealthElf-
"It'll be a long climb, but I've got to start somewhere.  And it's time I stop hiding behind my school work and finally step back into the ring.  I already signed up to compete for the next show and... I think my mother was thinking of how ironic it was.  After all, with the way I cashed in on Syd Vicious, it was only right that I lose the championship the very next show.  That's Karma for you, which is exactly what I'm facing this Monday....Kharma."

Stealth Elf looks towards the sparkle in the small pool in front of her.  The light flashes in her own eyes from the dried tears from earlier.

-StealthElf-
"It's really hard for me, to step back into the ring after what I lost at Extreme Overload.  Sure I didn't lose both of my matches, but Mizore did more of the work during the tag match and it was before.  But after all that I'm stuck with facing a powerhouse like Kharma?  Even Abby Addition wasn't able to match her in power and I've lost to Abby two times now?  So how's someone of my stature supposed to take on Kharma?  Speed maybe?"

Stealth Elf shakes her head.

-StealthElf-
"Kharma's three times my size, maybe even four times... or my math is completely off but she's big.  But that's not important I guess.  I can't just back down.  After all if I lose my first match back, it'll only further show how pathetic I am.  But I can see it.  Kharma's already thinking of how easy the match would be.  Knowing how hard badly my confidence can waver when set back so much.  She'll want to further destroy it and I've got to do something to stop it.  I just have to."

Stealth Elf stood up her breath increasing as her mind raced.

-StealthElf-
"So how do I stop her?  After all she's ruthless in her attacks and has done many blind attacks in against Diva's in 2011 towards other Diva's, but that shows her rage but doesn't exactly give me an answer to my question."

Stealth Elf began to pace, how quickly the mood around here changed, but Stealth Elf had to focus, had to concentrate or else she'd fail to this she-beast.

-StealthElf-
"She was even the third ever Diva to appear in the WWE Royal Rumble.  Which is outstanding but only eliminated one person and another one simply out of intimidation, not that that'll work on me..."

Stealth Elf stops her pacing as she looks to the camera again.

-StealthElf-
"But I know how to defeat her.  After all any martial artist will tell you to defeat an enemy stronger than you, is to use their power against them.  After all, there are many move out there and that I know myself on how to do just that.  So it's more than just zipping around the ring landing fast strikes before speeding away from them hoping they won't hit you.  Sure that can work but eventually, you'll get grabbed and the shoes on the other foot.  But what I can do and what I'm good at is a little misdirection and while she's using that blind rage of hers, she won't see it coming."

Stealth Elf Smiled as her confidence again begins to grow.

-StealthElf-
"So from now until I win that match, all I will be focusing on is you Kharma.  So go ahead and use your intimidation or do what everyone else will do.  You can't verbally beat me up more than I've already done myself.  All you can do is use your power and I promise you that even that won't be enough.  You're the first step Kharma for me, so don't blink.  Or you'll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiles as she looks up towards the opening of the pit.  The camera pans up to also gaze at the lit up hole above them before fading to black.

Stealth Elf Vs Kharama LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kharama Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Kharama

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:26 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t479-frost-elfs-vs-foxana
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum