JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Mystery Entry Empty Thunder Vs Mystery Entry

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:34 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-15-15-thunder-dragon-vs-mystery-entry-t1674.html#p22148879

Show: Chaos [6/15/2015]

I did it! I finally won! I doubted anyone could really tell how I was feeling that night as I headed back to my locker room. Sure it wasn't some up and comer or top of the company, but I was beginning to think I couldn't get it done any more. And finally, after 7 long losses, I finally, broke my streak.

So it was still Monday Night Chaos as I headed back to my locker room with Cyclone. I was just down right happy. As we got into the room and shut the door I just let out a great big Woo HOO! I just couldn't help it. I glanced back at Cyclone who was smiling. I knew she was happy for me.

-Cyclone-
"I'm glad you won. And see I told you."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah you did, I'm sorry for my self-doubt. Just I guess it's just been one of those months huh?"

Cyclone let out a nod as she bent down to her bag by the corner.

-Cyclone-
"I got this for us to use for celebrating you winning."

I noticed she took out two Champaign classes and placed them on the table. I just shook my head not wanting to sound rude or anything.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sorry, Cyclone but you know I don't drink."

-Cyclone-
"Oh I know."

Which Cyclone pulled out a bottle of not Champaign but of Mt. Dew? I grinned at her when she did that.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Ah, nice. That's the good stuff right there."

I smiled as Cyclone returned it as she opened the bottle with a hiss from the seal. She poured some of its content into the two glasses before she paused slightly. I could see there was something on her mind and that made me curious.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You ok?"

Cyclone gave a slight sigh before sitting down.

-Cyclone-
"It's just... Well with you in such a good mood and all, I was wondering if I could finally bring up what I've been trying too."

I couldn't be sure I understood what she was talking about. I mean the only thing I remember her trying to do was help me get my confidence back. So I wasn't sure what she was referring too as I racked my brain for what it was.

-Thunder Dragon-
"What is it?"

I had to ask unsure of what it was. Cyclone seemed to get a little quiet before finally she spoke.

-Cyclone-
"... It's about... the other night."

-Thunder Dragon-
"There's a bunch of other nights. Unless you were referring to when you called me while I was playing that game. And if it's about working at Wal-Mart. Well, I'll admit I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing. After all I do feel more confident now but I don't want to quit a place I've barely been working a month."

Was what I thought but it didn't seem to be what Cyclone was referring to at all. I partly noticed her moving her hand slightly as if rubbing something but I didn't pay it much heed.

-Cyclone-
"No not that night. The one back in Paris.... when you were telling me about your past girlfriends..."

I thought as I remembered that night a bit. How I was a bit bummed at being in the city of love, and of having so many girlfriend issues.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah... well sorry about that. I just was just feeling down."

-Cyclone-
"That's... fine. But what about the... other thing."

I thought then I remembered. She had actually kissed me. Which oddly enough was my very first kiss. Honestly, I had wrote it up as an odd dream as I had dreamt about it that same night. Yet from Cyclone's tone I didn't think she liked what had happened.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh that. Sorry, I don't even know what happened. I'm sure it was just one of those in the moment things. I promise it won't happen again."

-Cyclone-
"You do?"

It was hard to tell her tone of voice. Was that what she wanted? But nah, it'd had to be. I wasn't anyone special, 2 terrible relationships told me that. And I knew she didn't want me, or it was just some fan thing. I'm not sure but for whatever reason I knew she didn't like me that way.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah. Again, sorry."

Cyclone nodded as I noticed her expression change as she stood up.

-Cyclone-
"Ok then. So... let's get back to celebrating your win."

She smiled as she leaned over with her back hiding the glasses from view as she finally picked them up and handed me one. I smiled as I took it and downed it in one gulp. Wincing my mouth a bit at the off flavor.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Say, Cyclone is that Mt. Dew Expired or something? Cuz it has an odd flavor."

But Cyclone didn't answer me right away as I looked up to see her, locking the door? That felt odd, but so did the strange feeling of the room spinning slightly. Just what was going on?

The next day, I awoke in my hotel room in bed. I got up a little confused but for some reason I couldn't remember how I had got there. The last thing I remembered was winning my match then heading to the back. After that nothing. I looked down seeing I was in my pajama bottoms so I had changed. I guess I was just tired or something last night. So I gave a shrug before getting up and taking a shower. Letting the water wash over me. Oddly I felt pretty well rested. So maybe I had gone to bed early last night. I wasn't sure but I soon finished my shower and began to pack up to head back to the US. As I did I checked my texts and I had one from Cyclone saying she had already left for the states last night. So I finished getting ready as I headed out the door. Not worrying to much about the previous night.

A week later and I've just arrived to the Friends Arena in Solna Sweden. I left the taxi as I headed backstage and towards my locker room, there I deposited my stuff as I began to walk around, looking at all the other people there. There were certainly many different types as you had fans with backstage passes, crew workers, and even other EWE Superstars. I looked at all them and felt more like my old self. Just excited to be a part of all of this. Odd how one win can change your prospect huh? As I looked out at all the people my phone buzzes as I check it to find a text from Cyclone. She says she set up an interview for me with Trixy. So I pocketed my phone in my black hoodie with the Dragon logo on the front as I headed to the interview area. There, it was all set up as Trixy was talking over the camera crew. I smiled as I walked up to them, Cyclone stepping up to me from the side.

-Cyclone-
"Hey, they're just about ready for you."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Going to join me?"

Cyclone thought about it but shook her head.

-Cyclone-
"I have another thing I need to take care of real fast."

I gave her a nod. Not sure what it was but apparently it had some importance. So she headed off as I went up to the Trixy and the Cameraman.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Greetings and Salutations to all."

I took Trixy's hand and did a chivalry pose with it but didn't actually kiss it. Trixy smiled at me.

-Trixy-
"We're not even rolling yet."

I laughed as I let her have her hand back.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah I know. But I'm just in such a good mood."

-Trixy-
"Good, but hold it please. Want to get it all on camera."

I give her a nod as Trixy goes back to the cameraman and they make sure everything was good to go. Finally, Trixy gets in her spot as the cameraman gives her a thumbs up to let her know we're good to go.

-Trixy-
"Hello EWE Nation and a special shout out to all the Sweden fans who are here with us tonight. I'm Trixy and I'm here with EWE Superstar, Thunder Dragon who has successfully gained his first win since his return. Tell us, Thunder, that's got to feel great."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh you have no idea about that. And it's not since I've returned. I've not won a match since the ending parts of the WrestleMania Destiny Series."

-Trixy-
"Oh I know. You had been in the top two spots since the get go but after you lost it, you just went downhill from there before winding up finishing in 4th place. Which qualified you for the Money-in-the-Bank Elimination Chamber match of 2014. Which brings us to this year’s Money-in-the-bank as you tried 3 times to get in the match but ultimately failed to qualify. What are your thoughts on that and what do you think of the one who actually won the match?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, I was disappointed in losing it. I mean the first attempt I only lost because of an interference. After that I was planning for a Battle Royal, not a one on one match, which I guess threw off my game plan. I was disappointed of course, even when my manager Cyclone went out to get me Christy Chaos' Spot, I knew it was a lost cause."

I also didn't want to add into it how it just added to my down in the dumps mood when I wasn't able to qualify. Even didn't even bother to watch the PPV because it was just so depressing. But since last week I made sure to catch up on it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As for the actual winner. Well, congrats to him. Oddly, enough if you think about it that means Christy Chaos played a big factor in the winner of Money-In-The-Bank for two years running. She won last years, and this year her pick to replace her won the match."

-Trixy-
"Funny you should mention Christy, as we're now in the King of Xtreme Tournament, a Tournament you missed last year due to leave on injury. But if you win the tournament you'll be facing Christy Chaos herself, which you've actually done before."

I actually hadn't thought too much on that. I've mainly been thinking of the tournament itself, never thought about what happens afterwards and Trixy did make a good point.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That's true and I more than look forward to it. But let's not forget that Shield will have her back. Not to mention she's now Jensen's favorite. So you can believe there'll be something there. But you know the more I think about it the more epic it sounds. Like maybe a lumber Jack match with the Shield as the lumber Jacks."

That actually sounded like an awesome match up to me yet Trixy didn't seem to understand my enthusiasm.

-Trixy-
"But wouldn't that put you at a huge disadvantage?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah and?"

-Trixy-
"Don't you fear the Shield?"

I actually laughed at that. I couldn't help it. But Trixy was more confused at that. Finally, I stopped as I took on a more serious tone.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You forget what happened last time? I took on the Shield 2 on 1 and I didn't fear them then. They even beat me up afterwards but hey, I still don't fear them."

I couldn't believe how much I really was feeling like my old self again. Back to seeing my opponents as exciting match possibilities and not just another loss. This only increased the passion behind my words.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So yes, that kind of match, even putting me at a disadvantage, would be epic. I'd love it, the fans would really love it too."

-Trixy-
"Maybe, but would they really want to see the one for them at such a huge disadvantage?"

I shook my head at Trixy. She didn't understand what I was saying.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Maybe but it all depends on context. They want to see their hero's rise. To overcome any challenge. That's why a touch one like that would get them standing on their feet cheering along before that final boom hits."

I grinned and Trixy gave a nod, seeming it was time to change to the more important part of what we were here for.

-Trixy-
"Speaking of Christy though, what'd you think of her Star Hawk ruse?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"I thought it was cool. Though I'd admit now that I think about it, some of her style when I fought her did remind me of Christy. Maybe that's why the interference as she thought I was getting to close or something."

-Trixy-
"You really think so?"

I only shrugged.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Don't know as its fun to think about."

-Trixy-
"True. Anyways, this week it seems we have another guy trying to do the same as her, as your opponent for Round 2 in the King of Xtreme Tournament is dubbed as a Mystery Opponent. Perhaps fora big reveal later on?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well I guess if you have a good idea, everyone will want to copy it. But I have wondered who he is."

-Trixy-
"Any thoughts on that?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, I remember seeing those chair shots he did to his opponent last week and it reminded me of another person who actually gave a flurry of Chair shots to his muse, Christy Chaos."

-Trixy-
"Muse?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"I just mean he could be inspired but what she did that he's doing it himself."

-Trixy-
"Oh. So who is it you're talking about?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"John Steel."

Trixy thought on it but shook her head.

-Trixy-
"Didn't he quit?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah, according to what he said at WrestleMania, he was putting his career on the line for Money-in-the-bank. And we both know he lost so guess that means he quit. And if you really think about it. It'd be epic if it was him as it'd help him recover but no one would ever let him live it down that he just wasn't serious about putting his career on the line in the first place."

-Trixy-
"Right. So it's probably not him."

I only shrugged.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Who really knows? But I'm not going to be obsessed over it. I mean it's cool I'm facing the unknown. And we seen, by what happened with White Tiger, how he tried to unmask Star Hawk."

Trixy didn't seem to follow.

-Trixy-
"But he won. So shouldn't that be exactly what you should do?"

I shook my head in disbelief at her question.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well White Tiger just got the long end of the stick with that. It could have easily gone worse with Star Hawk capitalizing on White Tiger's need to unmask her. Not to mention not only is this match an Extreme Rules match, which leads to many more capitalization options, it's also has more at stake than a simple one on one match. And I'm sure whoever it is would rather be unmasked than miss the opportunity to get a shot at Undisputed Gold."

-Trixy-
"But... What if you're wrong? Or, oh what if it's really Christy Chaos?!"

I had to chuckle at that.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, she's really talented at hiding her upper body then. And wouldn't matter anyways. He wants to hide who he is, go for it. I'm not going to let a little mystery keep me from winning this match. It's going to be an epic match though I guess I'm a bit disappointed that I know he won't reveal himself this match, as I doubt he does till either the finals or after he wins the tournament. But of course, I'm not about to let that happen. So dude you're just going to have to find a new way to reveal yourself. Because after tonight you're not going to want to wait as it's the Night of the Dragon."

I smile as I paused.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Wait for it."

-Trixy-
"What for wha-"

-Thunder Dragon-
"BOOM!"

I shouted out with passion and readiness which caused Trixy to jump has she had not been expecting it during her question. I then grinned before walking out of the shot and Trixy looked back to the camera to wrap it up.

-Trixy-
"And that was Thunder Dragon. I'm Trixy and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the show."

After the camera gave the all clear sign Trixy looked over to me as I hadn't walked far and she smiled.

-Trixy-
"Good luck with your match tonight."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Thanks."

She smiled as she checked her phone for who she was interviewing next. I just headed out to my locker Room to prepare, Mystery or not, I was going to be ready.

Thunder Vs Mystery Entry FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Mystery Entry Empty Re: Thunder Vs Mystery Entry

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:34 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t266-blitz-vs-jack-michaels
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum