JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield Empty The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:32 pm
The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield DD2013-KOTFShield

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/knights-of-the-fans-vs-the-shield-t574.html#p22072537

Show: Dynamic Destruction 2013 [10/6/2013]

Scene Thunder

"There's a question on everyone's mind."

A voice came from in front of what could of been a building. It was a brick wall and the voice came from off screen.

"What happened to him, Why was he not there last Chaos."

The voice still continued off camera.

"Well, maybe not everyone, "The voice continued, "After all, there are still those who still see me as nothing but some new guy on the roster. They still fail to see me as something. So when I go missing a week, they couldn't care less. Might even think I'm just lazy or just not passionate about being here in the EWE. But why would you think that? After all I've shown in each one of my matches exactly what it means to me to be in the EWE. I don't back down, I don't sit back and cry over a loss. Though, some may think that's what I did after loosing to Kelsi Parr all those weeks ago. But no... I left for reasons not even closely connected to that. But let's move on shall we? Let's talk about something a little more current."

Just then Thunder dragon, walked in front of the camera. He had his blue jeans on as well as his black hoodie with the dragon logo on it. His hands were in his hoodie's pocket.

"Before I continue," Thunder said, "Just a quick reminder that this would be considered a promo. If you look behind me, You'll see a brick wall. It can't talk and if it did I'd probably let it say a few things instead of me. After all this isn't a Alessandro promo. But yeah, just letting you know so there isn't a mix up and people thinking this is an interview."

Thunder smiled for a moment then he continued on.

"So," Thunder said, "Things during my last match didn't go has planned huh? Wait, who am I kidding, it went exactly how I said it would. I said that Ambrose would get involved and wouldn't you know it... he got involved."

Thunder smiled as he gave a small chuckle.

"So good old Ambrose made sure his little shield buddies didn't get pinned," Thunder continued, "Well good for you, better to loose Disqualification than loose via pinfall. But here's the thing, you honestly think I and even my tag partner, Eli the Kid, think that you need Ambrose inference? Heck no. I Know completely that you two can dish out a beating to those they step in the ring with. That doesn't mean for a second that I believe that you can beat me and Eli. You seen what Eli did last Chaos. You seen how he turned things around on the Viper, Randy Orton. Sure you may chalk it up to a Randy's bad luck. But that'll only cause you to suffer the same fate as poor Randy. It's like I said before. Eli's got the potential, that strive to win. And now that he's got a taste of it, there's no stopping him from wanting more. From getting more. Eli's only just getting started, Shield. And so am I."

Thunder grinned letting his emphasis sink in.

"You want us to Believe in the Shield right?" Thunder said, "Though how many times as your opponents or people who just plain old don't like you still your little motto? After all sure, I could do the same and say believe in us, or whatever. but you know. Why do that? Keep your catch phrase. For in the end you maybe trying to get people to believe in you. The truth is far less simple. The truth is those fans want to get behind a champion, and in this case I'm not referring to an actual person who holds one of those fancy belts. No I'm talking about the true champions. The ones who stand up for those who put their trust in. The ones who stand up for the ones who can't fight for themselves, a true knight. Me and Eli? We are those knights. We are, the Knights of the Fans... remember that."

A ring came from his pocket. Well to say it was a ring would be a little incorrect as it was actually the sound of the sound of the song 'Fury of the Storm' by Dragon Force. Thunder grinned as he knew who the caller was. He held up a finger.

"Excuse me," thunder said, "I gotta take this."

Thunder pulled out his phone as he press the answer button. Then he brought it up to his ear by placing it on the inside of his hood.

"Hey man, What's up?" Thunder asked.

Thunder paused as he listened to the person on the other end.

"Just shooting a promo," Thunder said. There was a small pause, "Nah, I can just edit this out if I really had to. But you know how EWE is, they gotta have some 'in the life of Thunder.'"

Thunder paused for a moment then chuckled.

"True," Thunder said still smiling from what the person had said, "So what you need man?"

Thunder listened to his friend.

"Oh that's cool," Thunder said, "Hope you get good seats, as for me, I'll be either back stage watch it on the monitors, or in the ring competing."

Thunder listened to his friend again.

"I don't blaim you man," Thunder said, "It's fine that you don't want to join."

Thunder listened and smiled, "Yeah, Eli the Kid," He said then paused for a moment, "Now now, have you ever known me to lie?"

Thunder laughed, "Yeah, you got me there," he said, "Lots of people say one thing on EWE and quiet another back stage."

Thunder nodded, "All right man, Catch you later."

Thunder waited for his friend before he removed his phone from his ear and press the end call. He then returned it to his pocket. Took him a moment then he looked back up at the camera.

"My friend says hi," He said with a grin.

He put his hands back in his hoodie's pocket.

"Hmmm..." Thunder pondered, "Now where was I? Oh yeah, I was finished. But I guess I could say one last thing."

Thunder walked up closer to the camera and he grinned.

"Shield," He said, "Remember, There's going to be a BOOM!"

Thunder's grin widened as the camera faded.

END Scene

Scene Eli
“Eli pulls up to a drive way. The mailbox says, ‘Parker.’ He smiles to himself. He exits the car and walks toward the door. He turns back and closes the door to his car silently. He walks to the house door and knocks on the door. A woman’s voice is heard.”

[Woman] Who is it?

[Eli the Kid] It’s your son.

“Footsteps are heard getting near the door. The door opens to see a fifty year old woman. She smiles at him and hugs him. He smiles and pats her back.”

[Eli the Kid] How’re you doing, mom?

[Lisa Parker] I am doing fine. Why are you here?

[Eli the Kid] Well, the next event is in Knoxville, so I thought I’d visit for the family reunion. Is that a bad thing?

“Lisa let’s go of him and holds his head in her hands.”

[Lisa Parker] It is never a bad thing for you to come and visit family. Should I announce you’re here?

[Eli the Kid] No, I want it to be a surprise.

“A man’s voice is heard in the background. It is Eli’s father shouting at Lisa.”

[Rickie Parker] Who is it dear?

[Lisa Parker] Oh, it’s just a mailman giving the mail.

“She points at the mailbox to direct Eli to grab the mail. Eli nods and runs to the mailbox. He grabs the mail and hands it to his mother. She directs him to come in. He slowly walks in behind her. She enters the living room. Sitting in the living room are Eli’s father, sister, and her husband.”

[Eli the Kid] How’s the family doing?

“The three of them turn their heads and sees Eli standing in the hallway. They all stand up to hug him. There is scattered chatter to where no one can understand each other. Eli backs up so he can get a word in.”

[Eli the Kid] Hey, can we all sit down and talk intelligible? I can’t understand a single word anyone is saying.

“They all nod and sit back at their seats. Eli walks over to the couch and sits down.”

[Lacy Stark] So how is my little brother?

[Eli the Kid] Well, I’m doing fine. How are my sister and brother-in-law?

[Joseph Stark] We’re doing fine. I’m just glad you could visit us today.

[Eli the Kid] I am too. It isn’t often that you can visit family anymore.

[Rickie Parker] You are preaching to the choir, son.

[Eli the Kid] How is the restaurant?

[Rickie Parker] Parker’s is doing better than ever. You would expect it to do badly nowadays, but we are still going strong. Just isn’t the same without our main entertainment grabber.

“Eli looks down at the ground and shakes his head.”

[Rickie Parker] You still sing, Eli?

[Eli the Kid] Not recently.

[Joseph Stark] Why not? You are the reason I went to that place. I heard praises and I wanted to see for myself. Without you, I wouldn’t have met your sister.

[Eli the Kid] Now you are exaggerating. You were in a class with her in high school and college.

[Joseph Stark] But I never noticed her until then.

“Lacy looks at Joseph and pats him in the stomach.”

[Lacy Stark] Thanks a lot babe.

[Joseph Stark] Sorry.

“Eli shakes his head again.”

[Eli the Kid] Guys, I don’t sing anymore.

“Lisa walks in from the kitchen hearing the discussion going on.”

[Lisa Parker] That can’t be true. Doesn’t anyone of those wrestlers ask you to sing?

[Eli the Kid] That hasn’t been a topic of discussion up there. I don’t think people up there would want to hear a country guy sing a song. They may think I would sing a country song.

[Lisa Parker] Well, can’t you sing our favorite song? The one you would always sing at Parker’s.

[Eli the Kid] Walking in Memphis?

[Lisa Parker] Yes.

[Eli the Kid] I don’t have an instrument.

“Rickie stands up and walks to Eli’s old room. He fumbles around and grabs a guitar from the closet. He takes it to the living room and hands it to Eli.”

[Rickie Parker] There’s your instrument. Now, sing us a song.

“Eli starts adjusting the guitar. He is able to get it in the right key and tone. He begins to strum the guitar. He coughs a bit and smiles.”

[Eli the Kid] I’m a little rusty, so if I sound bad blame it on that.

“He begins to sing.”

[Eli the Kid] Put on my blue suede shoes.

And I boarded the plane

Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues

In the middle of the pouring rain

W.C. Handy – won’t you look down on me

Cause I got a first-class ticket

And I’m as blue as a boy can be

Walking in Memphis

Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale

Walking in Memphis

Do I really feel the way I feel?

“Eli stops singing and nods to his family. They all look at each other and look at him with confusion.”

[Lisa Parker] Why did you stop? That was really good.

[Eli the Kid] You know the rule of performing. You always keep the audience wanting more and more. That is what I just did. You want more, and I think I accomplished my goal.

[Joseph Stark] You brought me back to when I started talking to your sister. That was really good.

[Eli the Kid] Thank you.

“Rickie looks at Eli with a certain look in his eyes.”

[Rickie Parker] Eli, can I speak with you privately?

[Eli the Kid] Yeah.

“Rickie and Eli stand up and walk outside. Rickie closes the door. Eli looks at him with confusion and begins to ask questions.”

[Eli the Kid] Is everything alright dad?

[Rickie Parker] You tell men. Eli, I know you better than any of them. You would only come here if you were nervous about something. Now what is it?

[Eli the Kid] No, I’m fine dad.

[Rickie Parker] Eli Thomas Parker, you’re going to tell me what is wrong; otherwise, I am going to have to take you down.

[Eli the Kid] Come on dad, I’m not a kid anymore.

[Rickie Parker] Yet you still have kid in your wrestling name.

“Eli looks his father and acknowledges that remark. He begins to speak.”

[Eli the Kid] I am in another match. This time it is at a pay per view.

[Rickie Parker] It wouldn’t be the first time, son.

[Eli the Kid] But it’s in Knoxville. Not that far away.

[Rickie Parker] Well, technically…

[Eli the Kid] You know what I mean.

“Rickie begins to crack a smile. He pats his son on the back.”

[Rickie Parker] Look son, this is going to happen a lot. Coming home and fighting. You are going to have to learn to get over that fear. You have always had that fear. Even during that gimmick of yours of being the son of Hulk Hogan, which I still kind of resent you for doing that gimmick.

“Eli begins to laugh to himself. His father smiles as well.”

[Rickie Parker] Look son, it will be fine. You are going to be fine. Trust me, am I ever wrong?

[Eli the Kid] Well, there was this one time.

“Rickie punches Eli shoulder. They both begin to laugh. Eli looks at his watch.”

[Eli the Kid] I have got to be going now. I don’t want to be late to Knoxville. I will tell the family bye.

“Eli hugs his dad.”

[Eli the Kid] I’ll see you later dad.

[Rickie Parker] I hope so.

“Eli lets go and enters the house. Rickie looks on towards his son, and his face begins to turn to worry for his son.”

The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield Empty Re: The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:37 pm
(ok Eli hadn't gotten on for us to finish the scene... so I just wrapped it up on my own and now to post it.)

*The scene begins with Thunder in his locker room. He was putting the finishing touches to his gear as he laced up his boots. He seemed calm despite the challenge that faced him and his partner Eli. He finished lacing his boot before he had a seat. Turning to the television in the room that was set up there for superstars to be able to see what was happening during the show. Right now it was off because the show hadn't started yet.*

*Eli walks in with his gear on him. Eli gives a smile sits in a chair in front of Thunder.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sup Eli? Ready for our match tonight?"

-Eli-
"How can you not be ready? I mean we are going up against a big secret division of the government."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I know, it's pretty awesome huh? Can't wait to get in that ring. But man all this waiting is killer."

-Eli-
"I know. I wonder if I'm going to meet Nick Fury."

*Thunder cracked a smile.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"I dunno, I'm more hoping that we meet Captain America. Or maybe even Iron Man."

-Eli-
"I'm being serious man."

*Thunder raised at his tag team partner.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"You do know we're facing The Shield, a group of superstars trying to bring what they mistake as justice to EWE. And not the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division aka S.H.E.I.L.D. from the marvel comics right?"

-Eli-
"Oh, no one told me that part."

*Thunder rolled his eyes.*

-Eli-
"Hey, can't people take jokes anymore?"

*Thunder gave a chuckle*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah. In all seriousness though, we need to be in tip top shape no matter which version of the Shield we're going after. Though it'd be fun to be in a match against either of them."

-Eli-
"Yeah, top shape. We need to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Nah, I'd rather float like a dragon and sting with a Boom!."

*Eli glares at Thunder.*

-Eli-
"You have got to be joking."

-Thunder Dragon-
"How so? I mean Dragon's can be very graceful."

-Eli-
"Not like butterfly’s"

*Thunder gave a shrug.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, I've seen some much graceful dragons."

-Eli-
"Yeah, like Smaug?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Smaug?"

-Eli-
"The dragon from the Hobbit."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, never seen it."

-Eli-
"Here's a question: ever read it?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"I read all the time. Why else would I be in EWE?"

-Eli-
"Hardy Har Har."

*Thunder gave a grin. But as he did he looked as it seemed the show was about to start as it began with the opening fireworks.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Looks like Dynamic Destructions ready to begin."

*Eli turns around a looks at the screen*

-Eli-
"That is a great light show."

*Thunder nodded.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah not bad."

*The two of them watched as the show went on.*

-Eli-
"Have you ever wondered how it would be to be on Jensen's side of things?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Not really. I'm not even sure what his side of the story is. He hasn't been doing much from what I've seen. Mostly just in the shadows."

-Eli-
"I would like to shadow him someday. Try to get a feel of being the owner of this place."

-Thunder Dragon-
"have at it, From what I heard, he's got a ton of security, considering from some of the things that's happened to him. But I prefer to be a wrestler than to own the company... all though, if I owned it, I'd assign some awesome matches for me to compete in.

I would have an elimination chamber match for the EWE Title. The people in it would be Cashmere, Clark, Chaos-Clark, A.Q, James, and just because I think some new people should get in these matches you."

*Thunder thought about the proposed match. Then he grinned*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Now that would be a great match."

-Eli-
"The reason you are in the match is because that is how new champions are made. It is by having guys who are new fight for the major title."

*Thunder nodded.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Right, and I garuntee If I don't win a match like that, I sure will give them more than a run for their money."

-Eli-
"Now, about the Shield...that is a funny name for a team."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'm not sure about that. I mean all Marvel jokes aside, I do like the name. True they may not be the good guys as the name can represent. But it does suit them."

-Eli-
"Well, they need to have a shield to be called the Shield in my opinion."

-Thunder Dragon-
"According to the interview they gave the... other company... they say that they are the shields of justice."

-Eli-
"Justice? They don't believe in justice. They are practically anarchists."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, they have their own sense of what they think is justice. But true, they don't stand for true justice. Beating down a guy just because he came back to EWE... that's not justice at all."

-Eli-
"It's because of Chaos. He is an ignorant son of a bitch."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I wouldn't call him ignorant. After all he's fully supports the Shield. Even has his own Shield whistle so he can blow it any time he things someone needs punished."

-Eli-
"Why me though?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Honestly, as they said, wasn't because of good ol' Johnny Chaos, apparently you were just someone they decided to take out their own. Saying you shouldn't of come back after loosing so many times before. But they're just a little to trigger happy. After all you beat Orton in your last match. Rather he was having a 'off day' or not doesn't matter. You beat him."

-Eli-
"Yeah, I'm officially two and two since my return. That is the first time ever."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Soon to make it three for two."

-Eli-
"I like the way you think."

*Thunder nodded.*

*Eli phones begins to ring. He answers the phone.*

-Eli-
"Hello? What we need to do an interview?... Who said we needed to do an interview?... Oh, I see.... Well, ok then.... Bye."

*He ends the call and puts the phone in his pocket.*

-Eli-
"Well, that was the head office. We were told to do an interview. So come on you lazy cat. We don't want to be late."

*Thunder got up.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Right, gotta love them interviews."

*The two of them headed out as the scene fades.*

End Scene 1

*The scene begins as we see Kenny Greenwood standing in a backstage curtained area. The cameras were rolling on him. *

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Hello EWE, I'm here with the Knights of the Fans."

*The camera pans out as we see Thunder and Eli standing next to Kenny.*

*Eli looks over to Kenny.*

-Eli-
"Kenny, long time no see."

*Kenny rolls his eyes.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Yes a week is so long of a time. Now, since this is the first official interview for your team. Tell us, why did you two decide to form a team?"

-Eli-
"You can take this one, Thunder."

*Thunder gave a nod.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's quiet simple really. See, it all started at our match so many Chaos' ago. I could see the potential in him and quiet honestly I enjoyed the match even though neither of us gave the match our best. After the match the Shield decided to attack my friend here. I wasn't about to let them gang up on him so I went down to help. After that we short of hit it off. We found we both have things in common thus we formed a tag team. Funny though, in The Shield's quest to stop what they believed is injustice, they just might of created their biggest threat."

-Eli-
"I have to agree with Thunder on this one. When Shield attacks anyone for no reason, they just add to what we hope to do. We hope to destroy what the Shield calls "justice." We are here for the fans and they are the jury members that determine what is justice. That is what we truly want. We want justice."

*Kenny gave a nod.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Well so far you've had a chance to take on the Shield already or two of the members, Rollins and Reigns, yet it ended with Ambrose interfering."

*Thunder gave a small chuckle.*

-Thunder Dragon-
"Of course he did. Weren't you listening to my last segment? I said they'd interfere and by golly I even said I was counting on it. So obviously we knew what we were getting into with that match."

-Eli-
"You have to understand, Kenny, the Shield only works in one way. They work in packs. If they are alone, they can be defeated. Tonight, Jack Michaels is taking on Dean, and Abby Addiction is taking on Syd. Which leaves us with Roman and Seth. I assure you that tonight won't be the Shields night."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins seem to think otherwise. They believe that they can defeat the both of you even without the help of their other members."

-Eli-
"That is where they are wrong. When the chips are down and all you can hear is the crowd, that is when we will take over. The Shield feed off of each other. We feed off of a more powerful force, the fans."

-Thunder Dragon-
"And with this being Dynamic Destruction, you know that the fans are going to be that much louder, that much more enthusiastic. Tonight, the crowd will blow the roof off the place as we give the Shield one For the Fans. That is a garuntee."

*Kenny gives a nod. as he looks to the camera.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Well that’s all we have time for. So stay tuned for that match as well as many other matches yet to come at Dynamic Destruction."

*Eli and Thunder looked to the camera their eyes showing they were ready for the match. The scene then fades.*

The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield Empty Re: The Knights of the Fans Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:43 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t364-thunder-vs-randy-orton
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum