JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Let's Begin with a BOOM! Empty Let's Begin with a BOOM!

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:24 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/let-39-s-begin-with-a-boom-t373.html#p22065914

Show: CD RP (TBC) [7/23/2013]

The arena was packed filled with an excited crowed. What were they doing there at a time period that was not during "air time"? No one knew but they did know that there was some reason. Suddenly, the opening rift of "Cry Thunder" by Dragon force. The fans were confused, they had no idea who this person is. Then again people have changed theme songs lots of time... espcially JC's wrestlers. So you never could tell. Finally, someone came out from behind the current. He wore blue jeans, and a black hoodie with a dragon logo on it. The hood was up so it was a little hard to tell who this new comer was. He did have a microphone in his hand so it'd probally not be long before they'd find out. The person came down the ramp his music still going through the speakers. Evenutally, he made it to the ramp as he got in with the normal fashion of climbing the steel steps to the apron, puting a leg over the middle rope, ducking the top, and letting the other leg join the party.

Once inside The person waited a bit as his music faded. This wasn't a match so no in ring hublah to the music. His music stopped and he brought the microphone up.

"For those of you who don't know," The guy said and for those who could tell, his voice was not one they recignized, "My name is Thunder Dragon. Thunder for short."

There wasn't much reaction from the crowd. After all they were actually listening to the man speak and they'd save their reactions til after he says something they like or don't like.

"I've recently sign on here in eWe," Thunder continued, "But unlike your other new blood, I'm not going to start my carreer with some random match where my opponent says a few lines or as they say, no shows. Then all you're left with is a sader than sad match where I either win in some rediculous way..."

The crowd nods their agreement. They remember the old, Ladies night where a small girl had ruined a bunch of matches. Amongsth other crazy matches.

"Or where it's so short it's me just 'trading a few blows', then I use my finisher on them after an 'epic' build up of momentum," Thunder said as he continued, "Now as 'wonderful' as they may be. I've decided to go a different route."

The crowd was listening to Thunder, wondering just how he was going to be different.

"I'm starting my carreer with not a bang," Thunder said, "But with a BOOM!! For I'm opening a challenge to those at the top of the list. To those who would 'put me in my place.' I want you. I don't care if it's The eWe undisputed Champion, or whoever. So I say come on, I dare you."

Thunder waited hands in his hoodie's pocket awaiting for the one who would accept his invitation. He didn't have to wait to long... but long enough for the commentators to say how excited they were or dumb they thought Thunder was being. A reference to the Queens of Wrestling later, music hit over the PA system the wrestler came out onto the stage. It was none other than...

It was Rev Theory's "Hell Yea" that hit the air waves as the fans stand and erupt. Kelsi walks out on stage chuckling. She holds up her hand as the music dies down. Kelsi raises up her microophone.

{Kelsi Parr}
Thunder Dragon? Really? What are you, an 80s video game? Maybe a ninja movie from China? Or maybe your parents just really hated you. Or they had a fun time growing up in the seventies and eighties. But enough with the jokes. You want a challenge. You want to start out with a BOOM as you call it? Well, I myself am looking to get back on track after Royal Flush. So I'll be the one who accepts your little challenge for Chaos.

The crowd cheers at this announcement. Kelsi gives him a cocky smile almost identical to the one her trainer WT likes to use.

{Kelsi Parr}
You can try for all the bangs and booms that you want. But in the end, I am going to be the dragon slayer. And you will find out that next to me, You just aren't Up to Parr!

Kelsi lowers the microphone and looks at Thunder in the ring, seeing if he has anything to add to things.

"That's the best you can do?" Thunder asked with a grin, "So I get an old Chinese video game character who's had bad parents from the 80s? Really Kelsi I wonder if you just not up to par yourself right now. But no worries, you'll get another shot as you prepare for our match."

Thunder and waited to see if Kelsi wanted to get another word in before she left.

Kelsi just laughs a bit.

{Kelsi Parr}
I got plenty better for you Thunder dude. But I'll save it for the fans of next weeks Chaos. Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'll make sure it is short and sweet.

Kelsi drops the microphone as "Hell yea" plays again. She turns and disappears through the curtains.

Thunder grinned.

"Now that," he said, "Is what I like to hear. Until we meet again."

'Cry Thunder' by Dragon Force hits over the PA system as Thunder takes his leave.

Let's Begin with a BOOM! FyQPYnv

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t360-thunder-vs-kelsi-parr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum