JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Kelsi Parr Empty Thunder Vs Kelsi Parr

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/7-29-13-kelsi-parr-vs-thunder-dragon-t395.html#p22066142

Show: Chaos [7/29/2013]

A lone cameraman has just arrived at a motel. What he was doing at this motel would be answered shortly. After all he could be getting ready to go to bed, or perhaps he believed he has found the Winchesters latest home away from home. Either way the cameraman got out and swung his camera over his shoulders turning it on. So much for the first option. The cameraman took a moment to adjust the camera making sure it was in focus and ready to roll before he pressed the big red button and the camera began to record. Once it was, he began heading to the outside area where the doors to the rooms were. After all it was a cheap motel. He came up to the number 14 room. As he got close to knock the camera picked up the sounds of someone on the inside.

"Ha beat that."

There was also a muffled noise coming as well. The cameraman shrugged it off as he knocked on the door. There was a moments pause as the muffled noise stopped. A little bit later the door was opened revealing it was Thunder Dragon. Thunder was wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. You could even see on his right shoulder was a tattoo of a red Dragon.

"Ah, You're here," Thunder said as he moved over to let the cameraman into the room. So he walked passed Thunder as he glanced the camera at the TV area. It was connected to an Xbox 360. On the Screen it was showing the menu of WWE 13's WWE Universe. The volume seemed to be off. The cameraman then turned the camera back to thunder who was now walking past him to the other side of the room. The room was a very simple two bed motel room so it was a little hard to maneuver.

"So," Thunder said as he got situated and faced the camera. He was standing in between the space between the bed and the wall, "Welcome to my little home away from home. And when I say little, I mean it."

The Camera glanced around the room before returning back to Thunder.

"You may be wondering, why you're here," Thunder began, "Well I think the better question is why am I here. Or better yet, why I am in EWE? Everyone has their back stories to why they decided to join and what their goals are. Some arrive because they think they can purify this company, while others simply want the fame and a paycheck to go with it. Some wanna nothing but destruction but others just join because it's the only thing they know how to do. But what about me? Is it the paycheck?"

Thunder glanced around the room.

"Well you'd think someone in a room like this would want something like that," Thunder said, "But no it's not that."

Thunder scratched his chin as if he was thinking.

"How about that fame?" Thunder asked, "After all who doesn't want that feeling of hundreds of Thousands of people knowing who you are and what you've accomplished."

Thunder shook his head.

"Nope not that either," Thunder said with a small grin, "And I can go ahead and garuntee you that it's not because I want to make a path of destruction, like the Shield do. So the question is why am I here? Well how about we just leave that up in the air shall we? After all I could say whatever I wanted when it came to why I am here. I could tell one person one thing and turn around and tell another person a completely different story. After all it's like with the Joker. No I don't mean the Joker that randomly showed up for in EWE for like a few weeks then randomly disappeared, though some want to say he was the same. But I'm talking about the one in the Dark Knight. The one that asks, "Do you know how I got these scars?" Like I ask, "Do you know why I'm here?" Each time Joker explained himself he told a different story but the truth is, it doesn't really matter his explanation. He's got the scars. So it doesn't matter why I'm here, just know that I'm here."

Thunder sat down on the bed.

"For those of you who don't get it, don't worry just watch me in action this Monday and use your oohs and ahhs as I impress you," Thunder said as he then changed subjects slightly, "Speaking of Monday Night, I'm debuting that night. You'd think that I'm just another new comer who got dealt a bad hand for his opponent. But no. I asked for this match. I desired for a match that'd people would pick me as the looser. The one who people would think his opponent would take out the newcomer and move onto something more. Yes I'm quoting you Jack."

Thunder looked as if he was glaring at Jack Michaels. But then he stopped.

"But as I said that's what I want," Thunder continued, "Why you may ask? Because as I said before, I don't want just a normal debut. I mean sure there's those who've debuted in Number 1 contender matches and others who's debuted at great pay-per-views. But it didn't go down that way. So I did the next big thing. I challenged anyone who deemed themselves great in the EWE. I challenged anyone who believed they could meet my Criterior of thinking they could beat me or use me as a pick me up. And I got... Kelsi Par."

Thunder made a mock surprise face for a few seconds then stopped to continue on.

"Well Kelsi's not really the top of the list but when the best of the best are intertwined with the others at the moment Kelsi par will do," Thunder said, "Don't get me wrong. I don't believe for a second that Kelsi's some low carder. If I did I would of said up front, "Sorry try again." After all Miss Par did come close to winning during the Royal Flush King of Xtreme Finals. And if you think facing the winner of that match would be bad, you don't know the half of it. For there's nothing worse than facing the one who came so close to winning such a high prize, only for it to be snatched away at the last second."

Thunder nodded then continued.

"I've been wondering something about Kelsi," Thunder said, "See she tells her opponents that they aren't up to Par. But what exactly does that mean?"

Thunder reached into his back pocket and pulled out a touch screen phone.

"According to the free online dictionary, Par is 'an amount or level considered to be average; a standard.'" Thunder said reading his phone then looking back towards the camera. "So does this mean that Kelsi thinks that her opponents aren't average? Seems fitting considering who she's been up against. Yet according to her list there's only like 2 people that Kelsi considers not up to Par. Then of course, there's the other side of the word where it simply means equal to another. Well I can tell you if that's the case, Kelsi, I believe that you'll find out that I'm not quiet up to Par. Why Cause I'm not equal with you. I'm better."

Thunder grinned as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"But don't just take my word for it," Thunder said continuing, "Coming this Monday you'll be able to take my actions with it as well. Trust me Par, but if you think that I'm average, that I'm just like the rest, Then you're in for a rude awakening. Of course, that's what thunder does, isn't it? Thunder comes without warning causing all of those to flinch who aren't expecting. You're just like the rest, you're unsuspecting. So when this thunder hits, you'll jump just like the others, then I'll be there to catch you and drop you for a BOOM!!"

Thunder then grinned expecting an excellent match.

"If you don't know what I'm talking about," Thunder continued, "Check my profile, You'll understand."

Thunder winked. Then he stood up.

"I know this is supposed to be your time to recooporate," Thunder said, "After all you've had a grueling Tower of Terror match not to long ago. Which looked down right Awesome, if I do say so myself. But you've made a slight error in accepting my challenge on Monday. Just like you made an error at Royal Flush where you took you let your guard down when you thought you had victory in your grasp. Our Match will not be a chance for you to battle back. Our match will not be some walk in the park. It's a track through a war zone and if your not to careful, you'll have a bomb dropped right on your head."

Thunder grinned as he said his conclusion.

"So be ready," Thunder said, "As this Dragon shows that he's more than par with you. It's time.... To start this with a BOOM!!!"

Thunder waits for a moment as his collusion was made. Then he looked at the cameraman instead of the camera. He picked up a controller and held it out to him.

"So? Wanna play?" Thunder asked him.

So the cameraman put down the camera as he and Thunder began to play WWE 13. as the scene fades.

The night had arrived. Monday, July 29, 2013 as the Auditorium in Laramie, Wyoming. The crowd was electric as Raw had been going on for sometime now. There was a commercial break but one Superstar knew that he was going to be coming on right after it. He was already waiting by the stage entrance. Waiting for his music to hit that PA system. He was confident yet excited as he wore a pair of blue jeans, and a black hoodie with a Dragon logo on the front of it. Laced up and attached to his feet were a pair of black wrestling boots. Nothing to fancy about them. The hood of this Superstar was up over his head but just from the outfit it was easy to spot who this new comer was. His name was Thunder Dragon.

"Excuse me, Mr. Dragon?"

Thunder turned around to see a brunette heading to him with a cameraman right behind her. Thunder recignised her as being EWE interviewer Trixy. And to be honest she was almost as famous as some of the wrestles with the countless interviews she had conducted.

"Just Thunder," Thunder Dragon replied to as a small grin spread on his face, "But honestly, you've not got the best timing here. I'm about to go on."

"Oh I know," Trixy replied, "But this shouldn't take to long."

Thunder gave a shrug. After all it'd give him something to do to pass the time.

"Alright, what do you have for me?" Thunder asked.

Trixy cued the cameraman as he began to roll. Then she faced the camera.

"Trixy here with the newest Superstar to sign a contract, Thunder Dragon," Trixy said. The camera shifted to place Thunder in the shot and Thunder gave off a wave. Trixy then faced his direction, "So Thunder we all know that your match will begin in only a few short minutes But let me ask you. Do you plan on wearing that out there?"

Thunder looked at his outfit a little confused, "You mean my jeans?" Thunder asked, "I don't see the problem. These jeans fit perfectly and don't really restrict me my movement. Or was it the hoodie? Don't worry I'm not going to be wearing that while I wrestle."

"Well I guess each have their own style," Trixy said, "Anyways, Earlier this week you gave an open challenge to the 'top careers', as you put it, to face you for your debut match. Now do you regret your decision?"

"Of course not," Thunder replied placing his hands inside his hoodie's front pocket, "Like I said then I say now, I don't want to just begin my EWE career with just some random low card opponent. I wanted to start with a Boom."

"Kelsi Par was the one that answered your challenge," Trixy said, "Were you hoping for someone else?"

"To be honest I didn't care who it was," Thunder replied, "As long as they were high on the roster and Kelsi Par is differently up there."

"Despite her loosing at WM this year in the Double Riches Money in the Bank match as well as the following pay-per-view, Royal Flush, where Leon Cashmere defeated her and three other opponents to become King of Xtreme," Trixy interjected.

"Yet you overlook the fact of how she got there," Thunder said, "After all last I checked the money in the back she had to qualify for the match. It wasn't like Mickie James who was just handed the opportunity to enter it. Then there was King of Xtreme where she had to compete and win two other rounds just to be put in that match. And to be honest it was only a small mistake on her part that caused Cashmere to walk away the winner of that match. That being said, we know that Kelsi's at the point where she's in a rebuilding time in a way. She's taking on a few low card opponents in order to help her get back into the swing of things. Fact is, I'm going to be more than she bargained for. This will not be a sweep win. This will be a long hard battle and in the end she'll find out that she's not even up to par enough to be called by it."

"Well Eva believed she could beat the tired and worn out Kelsi Par," Trixy said, "In fact if it wasn't for the interference She might of won."

"Interference?" Thunder asked puzzled and chuckled, "If you call Hollie preventing Eva from using an illegal object cheating then you really need to figure out what really costed Eva the lost last Monday. Besides, I'm not Eva and I won't need to use brace knuckles in order to win tonight."

"And what if Hollie or even Mizore decide to interfere in the match?"

Thunder rose an eyebrow but it was a little hard to see due to his hood.

"Really?" Thunder asked then gave a shrug, "Well to be honest I welcome it. If they find the need to step into the ring, I have no problems turning my match tonight from a singles match to a handicap match. Though I know it'll be challenging but I like a challenge."

Thunder grinned at the thought of a handy-cap match. It was at that moment when the opening Guitar rift of "Cry Thunder" by Dragon Force hit over the PA systems which made Thunder's grin increase.

"Show time," He said as he went through the curtin to the stage and the scene fades.

Thunder Vs Kelsi Parr FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Kelsi Parr Empty Re: Thunder Vs Kelsi Parr

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t361-thunder-vs-eli-the-kid
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum