JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Santino Marella (Beat The Clock Challenge) Empty Roller Brawl Vs Santino Marella (Beat The Clock Challenge)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:14 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/1-26-15-roller-brawl-vs-santino-marella-ai-t1379.html#p22143685

Show: Chaos [1/26/2015]

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock

The sounds of the clock echoed through the room. That sound getting into your head as the seconds continued to count down. For every second counted. Every movement had to count, every strike, all the pain, it all mattered. Everything had to be calculated.

Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"It's not just enough to win. Winning is inevitable. It all comes down to how fast I can get the job down."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl wears her full in ring gear as she looks over to a laptop sitting on a desk in her room. It showed different mathematical formulas and diagrams on how to hit the exact spots on Santino Marrella. She wasn't the one to design the program but she knew it was accurate. Glancing to another laptop she had in the room showed a variety of clips of Santino's matches, she could see the way he moved the hits that gave the most damage. It was all right there. The screen then showed that of Santino's power walking in the ring.

Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"There won't be any playing around Santino. You try to do that Power Walk gag I'll grab the arm you try and toss in my face to silence me and pull you in to crack open your skull with my Cursed Skull. Don't even think you'll have the time to reach into your tights to pull out that idiotic snake. It's not the sting of the puppet I care about but the hand underneath. We all know you don't care about the Beat the Clock challenge. This is only one more way for you to entertain the fans. On any other night, it would be fine. But not tonight, not when seconds are on the line."

Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"I will not lose my chance to become one of the fastest and youngest EWE Undisputed champions in all of EWE. I will make sure, I beat the seconds and move on to White Tiger. We all got to see what he thought about different the different people in this challenge. Even his thoughts on me. He says he wants to show me what it's like when he takes a challenge seriously, oh when I win this thing I'll be counting on it. I want that legend to rear his head so when I smash it down and lay him down in that jungle as I take the prize from him with what I seek. I will go to his own territory and show the world what I'm made of."

Tick Tock,Tick Tock

The sound continues as the different screens around the room show different variables. Roller Brawl walks over to what looked to be a training dummy but with sensors imbedded into it. Sure does pay to be rich. Santino's face was plastered on the dummy's head.

-Roller Brawl-
"They think that speed alone will get the job done. Leo Kat, Blitz, they're wrong. Many strikes in a short amount of time isn't good enough when it comes to this. As well placed strikes can get the job done in a short time without the wasted effort."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl hits the dummy three times each with calculated precision. She glances over to the read out and it read Santino would be groggy by now.

-Roller Brawl-
"Speed is important though, I not only need to hit the exact places but with as short of time as possible. I need to practice each strike till I can land each one in a fraction of a second. I can do this, I know. Just like learning a new trick, the key is balance, the right speed, and practice."

She hits the dummy in the same spots again a few more times actually as she works on increasing her speed. Again and again she goes over this.

Tick Tock,Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"I have to beat the likes of Alessandro, a man whose help all of the current Men's divisions' belts. He knows how to be iritic in his matches which gives him speed. Though not many can see the method in his madness sometimes, but it’s there, for all to see. The trick is to looking past that. Though my match is not against him, though in a way it is. I have to beat his score just like the others. My time must be less however ironic that may sound. The lesser being the victor over the greater, but people think I'm the lesser when it comes to their favorites. The all-time greats here in EWE. But mark my words that will change, but for now, it's time for the lesser to shine."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl looks at the dummy again seizing it up almost as she looks for her contact points. She hits the three strike combo again then looks over to the monitor before looking back at the dummy.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know that repetitive might be key when it comes to practice, but in that ring I can't keep on trying the same old combo in hopes that it'll be enough for the pin count. Despite his demeanor Santino isn't half bad in the ring. And I know that if I repeat the same combo he'll catch on. Though any good wrestler would catch on and counter it. So what I need is a chain, a chain to continue the onslaught and ever increasing the pain. With each time he hits that matt his brain will tell him not to get back up, at least it won't register it for the 3 seconds needed for the pin."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl executes the same three hit combo but includes a crack to the skull, her Cursed Skull finisher before grabbing the dummy by the arm and flipping him to the matt. She takes for the pin as she pauses for 3 seconds.

Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock

As Roller Brawl checks the instruments she sees that it had a chance of giving her that three count.

-Roller Brawl-
"In a match where every second count, the number 3 is the most crucial. Not that all combo's must be done in 3s but no matter what you have to have 3 seconds in order to win the match. Those 3 seconds is the only time that must be counted. And they must be counted before the timer goes off. Everyone knows this but it's something that needs to be said."

Tick Tock,Tick Tock

Roller Brawl stands the dummy back up as she looked at it. But she executes the same combination again and again. Making sure that she can hit those right spots, hit them with the force needed to incapacitate Santino Marella. Finally she stands the dummy back up again.

Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"This isn't personal Santino. In any other time we could have much more fun a match. Draw it out, have fun just enjoying the sport. But it's not like that. There's so much at stake here and I need this. I need to get that title match. Failer's not an option for me. I refuse to accept failer. Not that I won't admit when I've lost a match, like my first one months ago, but I won't let it be my driver. I'll come back stronger than I was before. Just like then, I haven't lost since then and I don't plan on stopping that any time soon."

Tick Tock

The grin spreads on Roller Brawl's face. She needs to be amped up but also needs to be focused. She has to get that time even if she doesn't know what it is yet. She walks over to her bed as she sits down just looking at the clock.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm used to having to take what I need. Dad's a character designer for well-known kid’s game so I'm used to people thinking I'm nothing. Spoiled rotten brat or somebody playing dress up. But I am who I am and no matter what competition I'm in, rather skating, boarding, Football, Ice hockey, and one of my favorites, roller derby, I shut them up hard. Of course with being here I've gotten more of a rut to try and crawl out of. My mom's my actual boss, and while that's awesome and all, I have to crawl out of a slight rut she's gotten herself into as she stopped her own EWE career before she made it anywhere. Then there's my sister who has similar problems and then some. But despite all this pressure I'm not worried about it. I do worry about my little sister and wish she'd be more like me in this area, but that all doesn't matter now. I've got my chance and I don't care if I have to train with these gizmos and gadgets in my room for years and years to come, I will beat that clock."

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Roller Brawl stands up glancing back at her two laptops she's more determined than ever as she sees the different footage and analysis going on there.

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't care what time they set it. One minute, two, thirty seconds, even ten, I'll beat it faster. I must and I will. And after that I will move on to White Tiger. I will defeat him yet again, count on that. I am the new legend in the making. Just you all wait. Alessandro, Blitz, Leo, CM Punk, all of you, aim low with your times but it won't be enough. Not even Hollie..."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl stops as what she saw of Hollie Winder. She lightly shakes her head at it.

-Roller Brawl-
"This isn't a date Hollie, at least not the date you're thinking of. This is a date with destiny and I'm afraid you're not invited. I had heard that you were getting over White Tiger but I guess not. But hey after I've won this is all over, perhaps you can comfort the guy in whatever way you see fit."

Roller Brawl smirks and couldn't help but wink. Though she chuckles to herself as she glances at a list of competitors in the tournament. It was listing possible times for they might achieve on their matches.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh look its Eli. I had a great match with him. But I did notice he posted him yapping about something or another. Congrats the kids got anger issues I guess but... whoa you look at that. Sin Cara's going to have a field day with him. Hatred can be a real motivator but geeze kid don't let it take over. Wait sorry you're not a kid... then again, stop acting like one."

Tick Tock

Roller Brawl walks over and drops to the floor doing some push-ups. She had a lot of pent up energy and she needed to keep it in check. Of course she had been training like this for days now all in the confines of her room. She was doing all she needed to train and strategies for her victory. Finally she gets back up and glances to the ticking clock.

Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock

-Roller Brawl-
"What else is there that needs to be done? I've been at this for weeks and have been getting better and better. But time is still the enemy here. It is my real opponent tonight. Not the others in the challenge, not Santino Marella, but time. And when I step into the ring on Chaos, Time will be defeated."

Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock,Tick Tock

Rrriiinnnggg!!!

-Roller Brawl-
"Times up, Let's roll!"

With a smirk Roller Brawl leaves the room and heads to Monday Night Chaos.

Roller Brawl Vs Santino Marella (Beat The Clock Challenge) FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Santino Marella (Beat The Clock Challenge) Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Santino Marella (Beat The Clock Challenge)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t443-stealth-elf-vs-alicia-fox
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum