JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore Empty Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 am
Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore SBD2015-MDTag

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/mother-daughter-tag-match-t1836.html#p22150774

Show: SummerBreakDown [9/13/2015]

A lone figure makes her way through the Jensen Mansion in the middle of the night. This figure would be none other than Kristy Jensen as she's wrapped in a robe to conceal her night clothes from anyone who could be up at this hour, not to mention it did provide a bit extra warmth from the minor cold inside the walls of the Jensen Mansion. Kristy soon reached her destination, which was her study. Once inside she made sure to lock the door before she pauses slightly. She glances down at her trembling hand yet it wasn't from the previously mentioned slight chill. Kristy stares at her hand before clinching it shut to stop the issue. Finally, she turned around as she walked to where her desk sat in the back of the room. She walks over and turns on the desk lap before sitting down in the chair. She hits the power on the desktop computer on the desk. As she waits for it to start the glow illuminates her face as her usual guard had slipped revealing her worry and fear. No one was around and the door was locked so she didn't feel the need to hide behind the mask that so many were accustomed to seeing.

Finally, the computer finished it's booting as Kristy navigated to her recording software as she was set to record yet another entry into the video diary she had been keeping for a long time now. Once it was all set up she hit the record button as she looked into the web cam of the computer.

-Kristy Jensen-
"August thirtieth, two thousand fifteen."

Kristy's voice is slightly shaking due to letting her hidden emotions finally show themselves. Her hand again twitched slightly but she paid it no mind at the moment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"...I feel as if I'm losing everything close to me."

The somber words echo into her voice. Even her eyes were watering up ever so slightly as she proceeded to speak her words.

-Kristy Jensen-
"My husband... He's getting so attached to Phe. I can see it in his eyes. Sure he says that things are going according to plan yet, he keeps on hiding things from me. Things that I don't understand. He won't even let me see Phe at all. Is this part of his plan? I don't know any more."

Kristy sighs as her head drifts downward.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We're supposed to be equals in this. Yes I know he's higher up than me but when it comes to things like this, and the Industry, We're supposed to be Co-leaders. So why do I feel like I'm being swept aside? Like I really don't have any authority at times? Does the EWE really know? Or do they just see me as a power hungry boss who's trying to feed off her husband's reputation. Am I just a joke to them? Do I need to prove that I'm serious? That I can do what I say?"

Kristy shook her head as her own questions haunted her. Yet there were just so many of them jumbling around in her brain that it was hard to make since of it all. But she let the notion pass.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Why should I let this bother me? I know it's pathetic and I know I'm letting my emotions get the better of me. In fact, I'm probably over exaggerating a lot of it. Justin still seems to know who I am with his commentating and Grace also knows a bit. But I can't let this bother me so much."

Kristy looked at her hands again as one was still shaking, the other was more stable though.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yet I can't get this out of my head. Like how I feel like I'm losing Michael. After all not many know this but what's happening with Phe is so similar to how me and Michael got together."

Kristy glances back up as her memories reminded her of the events.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Back then, I was nothing but a project for Michael. It was a simple matter of me gaining his trust so he could continue with the plans he had for me. But during that time, those feelings changed. He grew to abandon those plans as his feelings grew on me. And soon, those old plans were a thing of the past and the rest is history..."

Kristy let's out a deep sigh as her worries took over again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So close to what's happening with Rogue and him now. I can see the signs, his quest isn't changing and I don't know what the outcome will be. Will he leave me for Phe? After all we've been through, we even have kids together... he'll just get up and go."

Kristy couldn't help but cry a moment. Her fears were building with each passing day. Yet she can't bring herself to talk about this with Michael. It just wouldn't work.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And that's not all I'm losing. I've been losing Roller Brawl for some time now. I've been trying to be a good mother to her, I've been doing what I think is best yet the more I try the more she seems to regret it. She' being such a rebel and I just can't understand why. Though maybe she's always been that way, I don't exactly have the memories of it."

Kristy looked at her desk where a picture of Roller Brawl and Maya stood next to a full family portrait. Her eyes then shifted to the green skinned one.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then there's Maya.... I, I don't know what I did wrong with her. I've cared for her and shown her a great example with me and Michael, unless maybe she's seeing the signs I have. She could be confused thus latching on to someone she's connected to in the wrong way. Or maybe Mizore really is a bad influence on her. I can't really say I know her all that well, despite how often she's here hanging with Maya."

Kristy suddenly slams her fist on her desk as a rage overtakes her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"How dare that girl turn my daughter into a lesbian? But no, I refuse to allow that to happen. Lesbians are the worst things on this planet, just broken girls giving up on what's normal and right for an easy way out and if not that, they're simply no true attachment at all and they just want a way to have sex when there's no boy in the picture. They're discussing individuals."

Kristy looks to the webcam of her computer again her rage only settling slightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"But all will be fixed. After all I have this feeling that Android 18 has found out too. So that's something I can use to my advantage and I've already taken some action on the matter."

Kristy grinned slightly as she recalled what happened. Yet she frowned slightly as her rage began to subside back to her sorrow.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I do feel bad about what I did. Causing Maya to accidently hit Mizore with that chair like that. I mean it was all timing so I knew it would happen. But I knew Android 18 was there watching and I knew that she would use it to her advantage to further my cause and get doubt in Mizore. It was wrong, I know, but I will go to whatever it takes to make sure my daughter is over this homosexuality phase then its good. And yes even if it means making sure they stay out of contact."

Kristy sighs again. It was eating her up inside after all she knew they had a bond, a bond of friendship. After all that's why Mizore was the only one who was able to assist Maya when she had panic attacks after being kidnapped. Kristy just believed that Maya has let that bond be twisted to something it was never intended to be. But with all these conflicting emotions Kristy let out a frustrated outburst.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I didn't want to have to be the bad guy here, not with my family. But it's being forced into my face. I have to protect them even if they don't realize it. I know it'll hurt them, but they just have to understand. Well, I know they won't now, but in the future, they'll thank me for it."

Kristy felt she did enough as she stopped the recording and saved it to her encrypted cloud files. She sits there a moment as her eyes drifted across the room and fell on an outfit hanging on the wall. It consisted of a blue top with a matching blue skirt and shorts underneath. It was her old wrestling gear and Kristy hung it up there to remind her of the good ol' days. The days when she used to wrestle. Or was mentally fine to wrestle. But now it served as a reminder to what was coming up. And her resolve to fixing her daughter's problem.

-Kristy Jensen-
"... Whatever it takes."

It was a bright sun shiny day, which meant that it was time for some outside training. So that's where we find Kristy and her daughter Maya Jensen as Kristy watched as Maya was currently in the middle of doing some push-ups. Kristy walked up to Maya as she knelt down so she could easily hear her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Tell me Maya, who is the Enemy?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Wh-what Enemy?"

SLAP!

Kristy slaps Maya across the face after she said that. Maya stopped to hold her sore cheek only to be met with a furious glare from her mother.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Did I say you could stop?"

-Maya Jensen-
"But you..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's all part of your training, Maya, or did all the last sessions make you forget?"

-Maya Jensen-
"No Ma'am."

Maya got down and back to starting her push-ups. Her training was getting harder and harder since Kristy had taken over her training routine. In fact, they had been training just about every waking hour of the day, giving Maya little time to do anything. Didn't help that Kristy confiscated Maya's cell phone to prevent her from texting Mizore.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now, who is the enemy?"

-Maya Jensen-
".... Uh."

SLAP!

-Kristy Jensen-
"What'd I tell you about hesitating?"

Maya wanted to rub her sore cheek but she continued to do her push-ups.

SLAP!

-Kristy Jensen-
"That wasn't rhetorical."

Maya had let out a yelp but had to reply despite her stinking face.

-Maya Jensen-
"Hesitation shows fear, Hesitation shows doubt. Jensen's don't show fear. Jensen's don't show doubt."

Maya repeated the phase that Kristy had drilled into her on previous training sessions.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who is our enemy?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Android 18."

Maya braced herself for another slap but this time one didn't come.

-Kristy Jensen-
"And?"

-Maya Jensen-
"I dunno..."

SLAP!

Maya had to do her best to keep from stopping her push-ups and hold her reddening cheek.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You Dunno? How many times have we told you that 'dunno' is not a word?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Sorry... But I don't know..."

SLAP!

-Kristy Jensen-
"Mizore! Eighteen and Mizore is our Enemies."

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore isn't..."

SLAP!

-Kristy Jensen-
"Mizore is a failer of a human being. She has corrupted you into thinking dating another female is ok. It is nothing but discussing habits of the broken and sex crazed lunatics."

Maya didn't even know what her mother meant by that last part. But bracing herself for another slap she had to defend not only herself but Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
"It's nothing like that... Mom why can't you..."

SLAP!

Kristy's hand struck even harder at that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh it's exactly like that. Who do you think Mizore is anyways? For starters she's the daughter as that arrogant Eighteen. You can't tell me that you haven't seen traces of her mother in her?"

-Maya Jensen-
"She's nothing like..."

Again the resident slap goes across Maya's face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't play dumb. Mizore's arrogant and she only cares about being number one. Why do you think she's always for the two of you facing off? It's because she fears that you might be better than her, so she wants to constantly prove that she is the superior of the Frost Elfs."

Maya shook her head. That wasn't Mizore. Sure she was more ok with the two of them facing than Maya was but what Kristy was saying just wasn't true... right?

-Kristy Jensen-
"In fact that's the only reason why Mizore keeps you around. She knows that she's not as close as you are to the Diva's Championship. So she wants to be in the spot light in any ways she can, and while she knows Hollie Winder's not capable of tagging to win gold, she knows you are."

Maya is starting to get upset at her mother. Why was she trying to do this? Ok sure she knew that it was inevitable that she'd be mad when she found out about her and Mizore dating, but this wasn't even close to what she thought she'd do. Maya gets up to leave but Kristy glares at her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Just where do you think you're going?"

Kristy moves so that she's now sitting on Maya to prevent her from getting up. She leans closer to her head as Maya yells out in frustration.

-Maya Jensen-
"Let me GO!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, Not until you realize just how broken your partner is. Why do you think she's even in to you in the first place? She's from a broken family where her parents placed her up for adoption. Neither of them wanted her when she was born. Her mother still doesn't want her, that sick twisted beast she is."

-Maya Jensen-
"You got it Wrong!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Wrong? How many times has Android 18 spoke in public or to Mizore that she wasn't her daughter? Where was Jeff when she was in that orphanage home? Tell me?!"

Kristy yelled that part out as she was trying to convince Maya that Mizore's feelings were only based on her problems. She didn't care if she had to tear Mizore down in the process.

-Maya Jensen-
"Get off me!"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Not until you understand. Mizore's lesbian feelings are wrong!"

Finally, Maya seemed to snap emotionally as she actually began to cry.

-Maya Jensen-
"No you don't understand, mother.... I... I started it all."

Kristy stopped as that was shocking news.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What?!"

-Maya Jensen-
"I had feelings for her first... she just saw us as friends until... until I admited my feelings towards her."

Maya was now balling as Kristy sat in stunned silence. She had been wrong. It wasn't Mizore who started this, it was Maya? The question that she needed to know now was...

-Kristy Jensen-
"When?"

-Maya Jensen-
"... When?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"When did they start?"

Maya felt weird, but maybe she was finally reaching her.

-Maya Jensen-
"... They started... the first time I saw her on TV, during the first TeleVixen Championship Scramble match... It just started building after that..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Back before you got some of your memories back?"

-Maya Jensen-
"... yeah."

So that was it. Now Kristy understood.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So it's your amnesia then. That's the problem."

-Maya Jensen-
"... What? No."

But Kristy shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No that's exactly what it is. These feelings, they're all a mixed reaction. Your mind was confused, it didn't know what to really think, so it started making pathways and connections, no matter how wrong they were."

-Maya Jensen-
"That's not it at all..."

Maya had hoped Kristy finally understood but it was all for not.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't worry Maya, we'll have you fixed. When we're done, you'll see Mizore as nothing but another girl. I haven't failed you as a mother yet."

Kristy smiled actually. Things were going to work out well. And if Android 18 does the part she knows she will, despite not realizing she's part of Kristy's scheme, Maya's homosexuality will be done with.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Let's get back to training."

Kristy gets off of Maya who actually stands up rubbing her back.

-Maya Jensen-
"Haven't we done enough for today?"

Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We've barely even started. Now come, we've got more work to do."

With that Kristy takes Maya's hand and leads her to another area to do more training. In her mind she couldn't help but know that this would either all work out.... or she just has one less daughter.

Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore Empty Re: Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 pm
Opponent RP---

The scene opens up in the Houlihan orphanage in St. Cloud Minnesota. In the office is Cindy Houlihan, Eighteen’s adopted mother and the former owner of the orphanage before Eighteen took over. She seems to be distracted as she flips through some paperwork. The door to the office opens and Eighteen walks in. She notices Cindy there and looks confused.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
What are you doing here mother? I thought I told you to take some time off.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
I just can’t sit at home Eighteen. Not now that he is gone. I can’t believe he died just like that. My life feels so empty without him.

She starts to cry. Eighteen starts to take a step forward but stops. She has never been good at comforting people. She has no idea right now what to say or do. She just kind of rocks on her feet, stumbling over her words.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I can’t imagine how tough it has to be for you. I mean I suppose he is in a better place now. Free of his pain and what not.

Cindy gets up and walks over to Eighteen, pulling her in for a hug. Eighteen slowly raises her hand and pats Cindy on her back.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
He loved you you know. You were always like a daughter to him, even before we adopted you.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I know mom. I...really cared for him too. I’ll never forget how much he raised me while I was here and helped shape me into the women I am today.

Cindy breaks the hug and goes back to the desk. Eighteen starts to second guess what she was about to call Cindy about. It’s been a few weeks now since her husband Dwayne passed away. Eighteen has never mourned someone’s death and has no idea how long it takes.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
So how is Mizore doing? I noticed that the two of you are going to have your tag match you wanted next weekend.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I didn’t want to team with her. I just want to slap around Kristy Jensen and Stealth Elf some. Mizore is just along for the ride.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
Come on honey, there are no cameras here. We both know that you are excited to team with your daughter. And don’t even try and say she isn’t your daughter. I have shown you DNA results, the birth certificate, every other piece of document I could find. There is no mistaking the fact that she is your daughter.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Yes I know that she is my daughter. I can even remember giving birth to her now. But you guys told me that I lost the baby when it was born. I guess I just forgot about it.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
We couldn’t risk her ruining your future. I’m not saying you couldn’t have been successful as a young mother but it makes it extremely difficult, especially back then. We never really could decide if and when we would ever tell you the truth. Dwayne wanted to tell you as soon as you turned eighteen. I was hoping to never have to tell you. I didn’t want you to hate us for it.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Don’t worry about it. I don’t hate you for it. I do wish I’d have known sooner so it wasn’t dropped on me like that. But I always did feel a bit of a connection to her from the moment she showed up here. I always kind of thought of her as an annoying little sister. Who’d think that she was not only my child but would enter the wrestling world and make quite the name for herself.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
I did. She loved watching wrestling. she was always the first around the TV when you had a match. I kind of chuckled when she would say you and Jeff were her favorite tag team.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I’m glad Jeff is her father. He is a much kinder person than I am.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
If you’d just drop the tough girl act, you could be a great mom to her. Well you already are a great mom. She loves you, even if you won’t show her love back to her.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I have to toughen her up for the world. I don’t want to see her get chewed up and spit out by this cruel world because of her naivety.

Cindy looks at her as Eighteen looks down. She still isn’t sure how to bring up what is on her mind. Cindy has usually done well at reading her moods. She gives Eighteen a warm smile.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
What’s on your mind? I can tell you want to talk about something. I’m here for you.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Well I was wondering what your thought are on...homosexuality…..

Eighteen curses herself as she can feel herself blushing slightly. Cindy looks at her and smiles.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
We always kind of figured. It’s okay honey, I still love you just the same.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Not me! I was talking about something I saw on Chaos last week. I saw Mizore and Stealth Elf kiss.

Eighteen sneers at the thought. But really she isn’t sure why. Cindy watches her for a moment.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
Well does it change how you feel about her?

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I don’t guess so. I just don’t really understand it.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
You are a bigger person than to hate on something you don’t understand.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Yes but I might be vindictive enough to keep them separated for now. Of course it doesn’t do me much good after Summer Breakdown since that will end my contract as her manager. I was hoping they would get seperated by the draft. Thanks for nothing Grace.

~~~/Cindy Houlihan\~~~
If they really are in love, you will not be able to keep them apart. The harder you push them apart, the closer they will get.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Well then, I guess I will just have to stir the pot a little bit. Luckily Kristy and the little Elf gave me just the opening I needed. Now then, you need to go home and get some rest. i know you haven’t been sleeping well over the past few weeks.

Cindy reluctantly agrees and leaves the room after taking another hug from Eighteen. Eighteen walks over to the desk and has a seat. She looks at the picture on the desk of Cindy and Dwayne. She wipes a tear away from her eye and goes to work on some paperwork as the scene fades out.

SCENE 2

The scene switches to a few days later at a house show leading up to Summer Breakdown. Backstage in the medic room, Mizore is getting a few final tests to make sure she didn’t get a concussion from the chair shot. Eighteen is standing by the bed, watching as the doctor performs the last of the tests.

~~~/EWE Doctor\~~~
Well Miss Payne, you don’t seem to have a concussion. I’d advice you take it easy for a few days and get some rest. You should be ready to go long before Summer Breakdown next week.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
Thank you doc, I’ll do just that.

The doctor leaves the room as Mizore climbs slowly to her feet. She looks toward the door and lets out as small sigh. Eighteen tries hard to hide her grin.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Are you expecting someone?

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
I kind of thought that Stealth Elf would have come by and checked on me by now.

Eighteen is quite sure that Kristy is trying to keep Stealth Elf busy and away from Mizore. Of course she isn’t about to share this.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Why would she come and check on you? She tried to take you out on Chaos so you wouldn’t be able to team with me. Pretty low, even for Kristy.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
Don't be silly. That chair shot was an accident. Kristy was the one trying to hit me, Stealth Elf tried to stop her.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
You really believe that? You don’t think Stealth Elf was strong enough to pull the chair away from Kristy. They planned it to make it look like an accident. Stealth Elf is using your friendship to lure you into a false sense of security. After all, look what she did to you at Royal Flush. She had no trouble eliminating you from the tournament.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
We both agreed to go out and give it our all for the fans. She just happened to be better than me on that night. Who would have thought that we’d have meet up so soon.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
That has Kristy’s stench all over it. She knew you wouldn’t fight her sweet daughter at your full strength. so she set it up so you’d fight her early on to give her an easy win. Again they played you so easily like they are trying to play you now.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
No. I just can’t believe that. She’d never betray me like that.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Every relationship has the one person loyal to it and the other just using it for their own personal gain. You have the loyality.

Mizore looks shocked and even swallows hard. She stammers a bit with her response.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
Umm…..relationship?

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Your relationship as a team. You have helped her grow as a partner while she has done nothing for you. And do you really think she would take your side over her own mother’s side? Ever since Kristy agreed to our match a few months ago, Kristy has been using Stealth Elf to weaken you. Because she believes that will make us easy prey.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
That’s not true!

~~~/Android #18\~~~
Then explain to me why she hasn’t gotten in touch with you yet? How long does it really take to shoot a text message. I’m sure they are celebrating, figuring you were injured and wouldn’t be in the match. But we will show them. We will destroy them. Together.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
You...you are just trying to mess with my head.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I know that I have been hard on you from the start but I have never been dishonest toward you. All I want is what is best for you and for you to reach your full potential. That is why I have always been so hard on you. If you are truly my daughter, you are going to have to learn to be tough and ruthless. And when someone like Stealth Elf tries to make a mockery out of you, you crush her into the dust.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
But I don’t want to crush her. She’s….my best friend.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
She is playing you. She doesn’t care about you at all. All she cares about is boosting herself. You need to see through this Mizore. Turn the tables on her. When we go out for the tag match, make her think you are still on her side. And when you get her into the ring, dismantle her. Show her that you are superior to her and she is nothing more than your shadow.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
Can’t I just take care of Kristy? I don’t really want to fight my partner.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
No. Kristy belongs to me. Before Wrestlemania, this was just a match to prove which mother daughter combo was the best. But she has made it personal over the past few months. Canceling the match on me. Having my passport revoked. Even getting me thrown out of the arena a few times. The time for her talk and silly little games are over with. On her best day she couldn’t even make me break a sweat. You may not get a chance to fight Stealth Elf if I dispose of her mother right off the bat. Good thing for you that I like to toy with my prey before I finish them off.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
I just wish we could have teamed up against somebody else.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
It wouldn’t have been the same that way. There is no other mother daughter combo for us to face. Trust me, this is the best way. And like I have said, once we win and prove we are the best duo, I’ll leave you alone for now. After I take care of an annoying little Tweeter.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
I’m still just kind of torn.

~~~/Android #18\~~~
I know it’s hard for you to admit that you have been used by Stealth Elf for so long now. It’s okay. It will all become clear at Summer Breakdown. You will see when Stealth Elf doesn’t hesitate to try and take you out, just like she did at Royal Flush. You will see that I’m the one who truly cares about you. Mother knows best.

~~~/Mizore Payne\~~~
I need to get some fresh air and think. I’ll see you at the car in a few minutes.

Mizore walks off with her head down, looking to be deep in thought. Eighteen just smiles and chuckles slightly. she leaves the room as well as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore Empty Re: Kristy and Stealth Elf Vs Android 18 and Mizore

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum