JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Insomnia Empty Insomnia

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/insomnia-t1618.html

Show: CD RP [5/17/2015]

(Note: Rouge does her posts in first person view.)

They're still out there, Phoenix. You can't let them get away with what they did.

You still haven't found out who tried to take you out 3 years ago. You know it was personal.... only question was, was it an "ally"?

My roaming thoughts were getting on my goddamn nerves as i drove on the empty roads, trying to lower my blood pressure by counting down from 5. My hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles were now white as i dug my foot into the pedal, my Nissan Skyline GT-R picking up speed as it tore down the road. The sky was black with no stars out..... how ironic that the scenery seemed to match my mood... I still wasn't sleeping or eating and my training was starting to consume me, although i was now taking more breaks. Chameleon was held up at my house in Vegas and the rest of my cohorts were scattered out and about in different states in their homes. I still wrestled with how i was supposed to be a leader and lead this army when i was out of all sorts with myself? What happens when the already crazy goes insane? Because that was what was happening to me right at this moment.... I had been staying in the Ritz Carlton Hotel in a penthouse for the past week in New York City because i needed my space and time to myself to try and get myself together. But now? It was 2 am and i had driven 2 hours to Albany to see my friend who i hadn't spoken to in about a week. I kept blowing off our appointments and meetings for training but how bad things were getting with me, i think it was time to pay her a visit... i began driving slow when i came to the area on my mapquest in my phone. I came to a complete halt as i looked at the white house to my left before looking at the address in my phone. It was the wrong house and my foot automatically stepped on the gas pedal. I crept a little farther up the street until i saw a huge mansion in the distance. Hoping this was it, i picked up speed as i looked for the mailbox and was relieved when i saw the name i had been looking for. I slowed down as i rounded the circular driveway, happy to finally be parking my car and being able to stretch my legs. I made sure to keep off the lawn as i headed up the walkway and bounded up the steps to the front door. I stretched my hand out to ring the doorbell when my phone started vibrating violently in my pocket, causing me to reach into my hoodie and check to see who it was calling. My green eyes rolled automatically when i saw it was Chameleon, her missed call matching around the same time as the other calls i had missed from my stable. Deciding to talk to them later, i switched off my phone before finally returning my attention to ringing the doorbell. As i waited for their arrival, i reached up to wipe at my dry eyes that were a bit red. My body just felt drained and sometimes i felt as if i was floating but i couldn't rest when i still had to find out what happened to me and don't even get me started on explaining that you also couldn't sleep with a broken heart...
The unlocking of the door pulled me from my thoughts as my eyes met the person opening the door.

Finally I Find~Rogue~Where I Lose Control
Thanks for seeing me.... at this time of night, or morning, rather. But i didn't know who else i should talk to about this.

It was a starless night there in Jensen Mansion as it's inhabitants were asleep. The Staff had either left for the day or in their quarters asleep. There were secutiry guards out at that time but it was more added measures after a kidnapping had taken place. But they kept to themselfs. The Jensen Twins were asleep in their beds which made them look all so adorable. As for Roller Brawl and Maya, Roller Brawl was asleep in her room but No one knew for sure what Maya was doing at the time. But it was presumed she was also asleep. In the master bedroom however, only one person lay in the bed at the moment as it's other usual occupant was up putting on her robe. She had just got a call to meet her there. This idividual was Kristy jensen as she headed out into the mansion wearing her robe over her nightly attire. She informed the secutiry of the guest arriving at their house before she made her way to a room where she started getting a few things in order.

As the time ticked by, Kristy finished as she waited in the room as she watched the clock tick on. Her mind began to drift slightly when suddenly the door bell went off waking her up further. They really needed to adjust that but thankfully the twin's bedroom couldn't hear it.

Kristy then walked to the door as she unlocked the door and opened it seeing Rogue standing there. Her keen since of observation caught the red in Rogue's eyes. After she spoke Kristy gave a nod before replying.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's no problem at all. Just next time, call my cell. I prefer not to wake up my 4 year olds."

Kristy opened the door wider as she stepped aside to let her come in.

I was too out of it to mutter a response as I entered the massive Jensen mansion. I stood there in the foyer before walking into the main room, taking everything in as my eyes darted from the statues to the wall decorations, finally falling back to rest on Kristy who studied me closely in a curious manner.

No need to drug test me, I just haven't been sleeping.

I said in a joking manner regarding my red eyes as I cast a glance behind me.

My bad about my busy schedule. Seems I've been going overboard on the training. And I'm happy you actually called because there have been some, um, issues I've been having and I really didn't want to worry my manager more than she already is with letting her in on what's been bothering me.

Kristy had shaken her head at where Rogue was heading as she lead them instead to another room. It looked comfortable with two chairs turned facing each other with a small table between them. Kristy gestured for her to sit in one of them. As Rogue did, Kristy sat in the other.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm not to worried about your busy schedule. This is about helping you and if you can't find the time to do it, then it is fine. "

Kristy pauses a moment as she gets a bit more comfortable but not to much. She could see the wear and tear on Rogue's body and face due to lack of sleep. She could see the expressions of a trouble woman so she finally nodes as she addresses the rest of what she had spoken.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You just remember that you can come to me with anything. We're friends and not to put down you're manager, I can help you in ways she can't. "

Kristy not only had experience with dealing with some cases that Siren had not, but she had the financial means and resources that Siren did not have either. But lending a friendly ear was always one of Kristy's strong suits. So if all else that was something she could always give.

TBC: Rogue.

I gave a long sigh as i ran my slender, shaky hand through my fiery red hair, not sure where to even began at with the booklet of problems that had accumulated. Sure training and being the best in the EWE was important but i wouldn't necessarily say it was exactly an issue. I had the wrestling talent, speed and mentality for that down pact, it was my personal life that was causing my grief. I couldn't talk to Chameleon about my issues like i used to do because when i brought up wanting to find out who was behind my car accident, she'll either tell me that i needed to leave it alone and forget about it because all that mattered was that i was safe and back or she'll try to say i was "distracting" myself with trivial things to try not to think about Ales. And speaking of, let's not even get started on the fact that the big badass Firebird wanted everyone to fear her but I couldn't even get the balls to approach a GUY. I felt Chameleon wouldn't understand because she felt that issues i had weren't "really" issues.

I thank you for that. Because Siren can be a bit... much sometimes when it comes to other people's issues, especially when she gets into her mind that she may be right about something she is actually wrong about. I'm sure you remember the conversation we had about my accident and me getting amnesia?

Kristy nodded as i picked at the left sleeve of my hoodie, my body suddenly becoming uncomfortable as it always did when i even thought about that situation. But if i had to face it, i would have to learn to deal with it.

Well... like i told you, i had amnesia for 3 years and suddenly one day, it came back to me. Only part i can't seem to remember is HOW i got in the car accident and if someone even caused it. There is a huge gap with me going out into the Madison Square Garden garage and then after that, waking up in a hospital with strangers telling me i had been in a car accident. And although i was going to wait a little longer before trying to figure out how to remember that missing puzzle of the problem, what's really been bothering me lately are these strange.... thoughts and hallucinations i have been having.

Kristy Listened to what Rogue was saying and as she talked about her accident again Kristy reached into a drawer to an end table by her chair reaching in and pulling out a few files and placing them on the table between the two of them. When Rogue finished with her thoughts and halusinations Kristy nodded yet again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know a bit about halusenations and memories coming to life. About a month before your disappearence, during WrestleMania I was placed through a horrific event. After which I began to have horrible halusenations with people I've seen and voices in my head. Though during the incident, I saw people I knew get killed in horrible ways. We've come to believe that somehow I was introduced to some form of untracible toxen that caused me to see the people with me as not them... Though That's not conclusive yet."

Kristy felt that she was going a bit more into herself. She didn't want to try and make this about her but it just came out. She knew a little of what could possibley be going over in Rogue's mind. She then tapped the folders on the desk as she decieded to bring these up now. She just hoped Rogue wouldn't find them a bit to intrusive.

-Kristy Jensen-
"When you didn't show up for our previous meetings, I went ahead and took the liberity to get these. One is your medical file, which I have access to as you're boss. This one here is the case file on your accident."

My eyes widened as i looked at the files in her hand before anxiously reaching out to take them from her. I placed them on my lap as i sat up and scooted back into the chair. I opened the first file, which was my medical file, as i glanced through the papers, shocked that they actually had it on file that i had seen a psychiatrist when i was 17. It also detailed the medication i had been on 3 years ago when i had first signed to the EWE. I had been described Doxepin and Triazolam for the night terrors i had, the trouble with falling asleep and also with staying asleep. As i sifted through the papers, i included Kristy in on why i had been prescribed these medications years ago.

I haven't had the easiest upbringing. I lost my parents at a young age, had to deal with a psycho ass uncle and also had to endure the pain of losing my grandmother when i was only 16 years old. There is alot that i have been through that i haven't shared. Alot that's made me the person i am today. Stubborn, angry, scared to trust.... blatantly crazy and bluntly honest.

I moved onto the next file that had the details of my accident. I was kind of hesitant about opening it because i was afraid of what i would read and find out. Exhaling deeply, i slowly opened the file and glanced at the first paper before moving onto the second. There was a picture of me in the rental car i had rented the week of Retribution. The next still photo showed me being rammed from the driver's side by a gray Honda Civic. The final photo was of me unconscious with the airbag smothering my face as the person who had hit me was getting out of the car, wearing a black hoodie and dark clothing to conceal their identity. The next piece of paper showed what Kristy had obviously gotten from the hospital that had treated me, which listed my injuries i had sustained, my first words i had spoken when i had woke up and even the names of the people who had came to the hospital to "claim" me. I studied the names, smart enough to realize that these people had to have used false names when signing in and signing me out. But the pictures were a good start with me finding out what exactly happened. I stared at the papers a moment longer before sliding them back into the file and setting it on top of the other file on my lap, slowly looking up to stare at Kristy.

I thank you for this, i really do. I actually now have a place i can start up my investigation at with finally being on the correct path. Siren says i should just drop this entire investigation altogether and focus on my career, but i just feel that how can i close the door on this when i don't even know how the door opened? That's part of why i have been having issues lately with not wanting to sleep and my erratic behavior. I have tried to forget but as easily as i have tried, i can not. It's like a lingering thought that creeps into my mind every so often. How did you deal with your issues back then? Because i haven't a clue on how to deal with mine...

Kristy thought for a moment at the question as she left the files on the table. She did sit back slightly as she replied.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It depends on which one you're refering too."

Kristy took note of Rogue's response as she ran a hand through her hair wondering just how much she should tell Rogue. She just didn't want any issues over it. After all she put it behind her and that was that. But she could tell her some things.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As I told you before, I've also suffered from memory loss. Not the entirely the exact same as all my memories were removed. So I had no idea who I was or anything. I still sometimes feel myself distant from what people say I was and am. "

Kristy wondering how much she was making sense but perhaps she'd know. She then took her hand and pushed her hair behind her ear before continuing.

-Kristy Jensen-
"My furthest memory was waking up, strapped to a table, completely naked. I had no idea who the two people were around me and I was pretty scared. So I some how got out and escaped. Which is how I met Blitz. "

A small smile etched onto Kristy's face as she remembered the meeting. She then looked back to Rogue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, alot of things happened and honestly, I just short of became comfortable where I was. I was fully content with just putting whoever I was completely behind me and just moving forward. But that's when things got more complicated."

She trailed off as the memories stired up. It was the part she wasn't sure if she really should tell her. But would it actually help her? As she pondered on this, Rogue replied.

TBC: Rogue

I shook my head, feeling sympathy for Kristy. A person having her memories purposely removed? That's just downright horrific and mind-blowing. I could sense Kristy's entire demeanor change when recounting her traumatic past experience. I leaned forward as my voice took on a softer tone.

Wow, i can't even began to fathom how that is. I mean granted, i had my memories removed in an entirely different fashion with my past amnesia but the way your memories got taken.... is just horrible!

It's amazing how far Kristy i had came along. When i had first met her in 2012, she had been out of it and had been an entirely different person. Our first encounter? She had ATTACKED me and then had wanted to enlist me in a scheme to get back at Michael, who she was on bad terms with at that moment. Now here we were, sitting here as friends, allies... two women who shared something that was quite similar.

I know how hard that must be for you to divulge something so... traumatic as that to me, and i really do appreciate you being able to somewhat trust me with telling me something as personal as that. If you want, we can take a moment to talk about something else for a while and then when you are feeling a little more comfortable and would like to continue on with that, we can come back to it, if you'd like?

I knew how hard it was to bring up something from the past that threw your entire mind out of focus. Sometimes when i brought up something that upset me, i had to give myself a moment for my body to calm down before returning back to that topic. I could tell what Kristy went through could have been enough to set her off or upset her so i thought it best if i temporarily changed the subject to something else that had been bothering me.

It's nice to have returned to see that you and Michael are happy together and have worked out your differences. And that brings me to another problem i am dealing with. How did you two manage to reconcile? And get to the place in life you guys are at currently?

Kristy heard her question and chuckled slightly as she had ascked for a change of subject but that fell right into it. THen she realized she must of been refering to her dark hour so she thought a moment but not to deeply as she knew what happened during that time.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, the truth is, I don't remember any problems we were having during that time. As I said I wasn't in my right mind so really I have no idea what I was doing, nor do I want to remember. But I'm for certain from what I've heard, any problems we were having was due to my mental state and nothing more. So when I got better, everything was fine. Michael knew anything I did wasn't entirely me. "

Kristy looked to Rogue wondering if that was what she wanted to really hear. Perhaps she was hoping for more about that so she'd know what to do with something going on in her life. And she breathed slightly before thinking that perhaps it was time to bring that a bit more into light.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Which that is the other thing that I wondered about when you asked about how I deal with it. As true, I try to forget what I did, but I still have no idea who was the one who did all that two me. All I know is whoever it is has something against me. And it's stressful knowing that whoever he is, is still out there, and from what happened to my daughter Maya... He's not through with whatever he's planning."

Kristy gave a sigh to calm herself getting worked up.

My nose immediately flared up at hearing Kristy's last sentence. Someone was trying to hurt Maya possibly? She was practically a kid, almost 16 years old! My blood boiled as i was overcome with rage, my mind drifting back to a time when i had been in danger at the tender age of 16. I shook my head a couple of times in disbelief, feeling a bit of transference in this situation as i tried to remind myself that i wasn't a 16 year old girl anymore and i was protected from the person in my past. But..... Maya wasn't and it was bringing back some dark memories i had to go through in life.

No one is going to hurt Maya! NO-ONE. I won't let them. I am the force to be reckoned with. I'm the firing squad being brought out for an execution, i am THEE last person anyone wants to face let alone get on my bad side!!! And let me assure you that not only will I not let anything happen to her or you for that matter? I'm not alone. Pretty soon? My army will emerge into EWE and i may be a fierce leader but i have the best crew in the business. I got the best FOR the best. And with them on my side? They are also on YOUR side. So best believe that you, Maya, RB and your twins, ANYBODY in your family is under the protection of me and my team. So to get through ya? They are going to have to get through ME. And getting through me? Is impossible.

I managed to calm down a bit as i tried to push those horrid memories from my mind, trying not to get my 16 year old hardships mixed up with Maya. Because at my age? I attended high school and i might have gotten into a SLEW of fights but i wasn't a certified, professional wrestler like Maya was. I was more than sure she could take care of yourself but in case things went haywire and this mysterious person reared their ugly head from the shadows? I would intervene. We two sat in silence as the tension in the room was so thick, you could cut through it with a knife. I saw how perplexed Kristy now looked and i chose that moment to let her in on why i had inquired about her and Michael in the first place.

There's this guy... that has this everlasting effect on me. I remember where there was a time where nothing got me more excited than alcohol, Coca-Cola..... food, beating the living HELL out of someone. But this guy... he gets me more excited than that.

I paused as i realized i kept referring to HIM as "this guy".... not because i wasn't sure if Kristy had heard rumors back then about us because alot of people knew, but because right now, it was hard to say his name as i was trying to keep myself in a calm level at this moment. I took a deep breath before continuing.

When i met this guy 3 years ago, it seemed like the void i had in me for years had been filled. Like he was the missing piece to my puzzle. And normally, i don't really pursue guys or thirst after them. However, he seemed different. And we seemed like two magnets being pulled to each other. Do you know how many years i felt as if i was just.... all dead inside? Meeting him... seeing him, seemed to breathe life into me. Everything was escalating so fast.... i honestly thought a relationship would be made and consummated before the first date even came... but then my fatal accident came. And now i'm back. And i am not even so sure what to do. What to say..... to him. Because if it had been me that was left behind while he had disappeared for 3 years without a warning? I'd be pissed off. I would be a WRECK. But then my stubborn part of me keeps telling me i did nothing wrong. But if that's so, why doesn't anything feel right? Why am i consumed.... with so much guilt? How do you look someone in the eyes that you feel as if you had fallen in love with and say, i didn't leave you on purpose. It wasn't my fault.... but i'm here now and i'm never going anywhere, unless you're with me?

Kristy was a little taken aback at the rage Rogue was feeling towards the news that she just told her about Maya. Yet, when she spoke Kristy realized she didn't fully understand, that a bad thing allready did happen to Maya. After Rogue had calmed down they sat in silence as Kristy tried to think of how to tell Rogue about what had happened without her getting so mad. Not that it was a bad thing but she knew Rogue had enough things on her problem. But it seemed Rogue noticed her perplexed look but took it for another reason as she explained wanting to know about her and Michael. She nodded as she understood what she was asking about. When she finally finished Kristy spoke up having giving a slight pause incase she wished to continue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I understand how difficult it can be for you. I had a tough situation with Michael after he had proposed to me.... It wasn't completely the same but I finally confronted him about it and as you can tell it all worked out in the end. Trust me when I say you need to talk to him about it. You can't let this keep bothering you."

Kristy nodded as she places an elbow on her chair and laced her fingers together.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As for who he is. I know. I found out from Seren."

I couldn't help but to chuckle as i shook my head, not really being surprised that Chameleon struck again with her gossiping. I was going to tell Kristy myself but as always, Chameleon always beat me to the punch. I cleared my throat to speak again, unable to mask the amusement written across my face.

No surprise there. Siren is the type of person you can't have involved on the surprise party committee because she can't hold water let alone her TONGUE. But um.... well, I'm pretty sure she's filled you quite in on every single detail. But since you know who i am talking about then you also understand how, INTIMIDATING this is for me with what type of person he is. I know i am a bit of a hard ass who is supposed to be fearless, but i mean... i have NEVER found myself in this situation before. Or maybe it's because for the first time, i had found someone who is able to handle me and tame me.

I think it was scary because i knew where we were headed during our cat and mouse "courtship". I would have finally been in a REAL relationship. Not something i was coerced into or dared into like i had been in my last "situationships". But this was something that was going to be real before my disappearance. But i was starting to think that, maybe was i so effed up that he needed to be well enough away from me?

I know in the company that i can come off as cocky, as hellbent on wanting to hurt someone and that i am completely and utterly insane. And Siren's big ass mouth have ran off to me the rumors SHE had heard about him being... possibly crazy. But i don't know if the rumors about him are true, i just know about me. And with me knowing how i am, i AM crazy. And i don't know if even if we DID get past our differences and hash out our issues, could he ever love somebody like me? I see you and Michael looking so happy together. Living in this beautiful mansion, raising a family together. I want that. I want that with HIM one day. But i'm afraid that i'm cursed. I already hurt him before unintentionally when i left. Now i'm afraid of possibly hurting him again.

Kristy listened to Rogue as she went on to explain her situation. When she was done Kristy nods her head as she knew a bit of what she was going with. Not exactly the same but it was hard to explain. She also didn't want to try and make this about her as she began to talk.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I Understand. The best advise I can give you is to go where you're heart leads you. Honestly, you wouldn't believe it but there was a time where all this..."

She indicated the room around her more to indicate the mansion and her life at the time.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Wouldn't of happened. As there was a time where honestly I was torn between two emotions. Like you but the emotions weren't fear and love... but actual anger and love. I felt so betrayed and angry at what had happened That I was about to ruin Michael's life forever. "

Kristy paused as she wondered if this was actually helping. Though that made Kristy think as she realized.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You know, now that I think about it. I guess I was more in his shoes than yours."

She ofcourse was refering to Alesandro but elected not to say his name seeing how it wouldn't help the situation.

I totally understood where Kristy was coming from and her giving me insight on how she felt when she and Michael had been going through their rough patch really helped me more than she knew. Because by talking to her and understanding why she had felt the way she had felt actually was helping me realize that he was probably feeling the same way or similar to how Kristy had felt. Betrayed. Angry. Confused. I knew i would have been better suited talking to Kristy about this because Chameleon's way of going about things could be a bit..... much. Like when she suggested i break into Ales' hotel suite and wait for him naked under the covers. She claimed there would be no way he'd ignore me then and there. I wanted to smack the piss out of her for that suggestion, she not seeing that something like that wasn't required for a situation like this.

And as i can see, you were able to get over your anger and betrayal.... which led to you now having a happy marriage. Honestly, this talk is giving me a bit of hope that i originally didn't have. And it's giving me the courage to embrace whatever comes my way and a bit of positivity for me to hope for the best.

I felt the tension leave my shoulders as my body started calming down a bit. I didn't feel as tense and shook like i had been when i had first arrived here. This slightly relaxed mood even allowed to me reflect on some good memories rather than the negative ones that my mind had been playing in my head lately. Lightly laughing as i recalled something in my mind, i looked at Kristy as a smile crept onto my face.

I remember first seeing him. Granted, i had heard about him when i did my research on all the superstars, divas and personnel before i had signed to the company. But my first time seeing him in person? Was my first day at the company. June Twelfth, Two thousand and twelve. I had just signed my contract in Michael's office. Siren and I were heading towards the ring so i could make my debut when i saw him. He had been at the end of the hall, browsing through his phone. He didn't see me but i remember being rooted there in place, distracted by him. I remember spending all day wondering how i was going to get someone as big league as him to notice someone like me, that was practically a newbie in the company. The next day? He hit me up on twitter. And that's where things took off. And this is exactly why I don't know if he would rather me go to him and talk to him or with him seeming like the guy who likes to be in control of situations, wait for him to come to me? But now? You have inspired me to make a grand gesture of my own. I'm giving him 36 to 48 hours. If he hasn't said anything to me by then, then i am going to go to him with my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes i feel like i think he wants to see me beg or something. But when it comes to him? I'll swallow my pride, put my morals to the side and my heart on the line.

Kristy nodded as she listened. Ofcourse, when Rogue mentioned the first time she met AQ, Kristy remembered the first time she really met Michael. But not as a happy occurrence as Rogue's seemed to be. After she finished what she had said Kristy nodded yet again.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That sounds like a good idea. Though I doubt he'll make you beg. But that's just my opinion. I do hope every thing works out for you."

I nodded as i glanced off for a second before reverting my eyes back to looking at her. I had been curious about Kristy and Michael's relationship for the longest. Especially since they were on the rocks when i met them but now? They were like this golden couple.

If you don't mind me asking....

I began to ask as i leaned forward to rest my elbows on my knees, Kristy looking at me in a questioning manner as i started to inquire about the details of her personal relationship.

You and Michael.... you never told me how you two met. Or if it was even in the EWE. So do tell me... HOW exactly did you two meet and was it love at first sight?

I don't know what it was, i think if i knew more about their relationship and how it got started, then maybe i could figure out what to do with possibly getting a jump start on one myself.

Kristy gives a slight sigh as she thinks a moment. This was something that she didn't want out though she trusted Rogue to not say anything she decided that she'd have to be a bit more firm to fully make sure she doesn't.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All Right, but what I'm about to tell you, you can not tell anyone. And I mean anyone. That includes Siren, and the man you like. Understand?"

Rogue nods her understanding but Kristy had to add the clause. She wouldn't feel comfortable if she didn't.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I trust you but I'm afraid I have to add this too. If you tell anyone, I will fire you."

It took Rogue a moment again but she nodded her understanding. So Kristy began before she began.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now, the first time I met Michael was before my memories were removed. But... we were far from lovers. In fact, I, as a detective at the time, was investigating his company as Jensen Industries were iligedly involved in kidnapping, illegal expierimentation with unwilling participants, and some other things. From what I was told, I got really close, which Jensen Industries arranged for an accident to take place as a car hit mine hospitalizing me. Which they kidnapped me and used me for a special project. The project's not important at the moment So I can tell you later. But it was during this project that they removed all my memories. But before they could incert the control module which would of made me completely obediant to them.. I escaped some how. "

Kristy paused as she placed an arm on the arm rest and rested her head on her hand. It was a rather long story.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Which is when I met Blitz who decieded to help me."

A small smile spread on Kristy's lips as she remembered that time. She often wondered what might of actually happened had things turned out differently. But it wasn't imporant as she continued on with the story.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Me and Blitz became friends and after being recaptured and Blitz saving me... well later, we started noticing the effects of the project which Blitz wanted me to keep it a secret which I understood, but he had told me that Michael was the one in charge of what had happened to me. I believe him but well, I started to doubt him after what some of the things I heard and then I finally met Michael... who told me otherwise... but it was all a lie. "

My eyes widened when she mentioned Blitz name again and then i caught the expression on her face that faded as quickly as it had came. Before i even asked and inquired about what that was about, i was even more taken back by what she said about Michael.

Wow well..... that situation definitely trumps mine, huh? I'm crazy about a man who i unintentionally left behind, but yet you're married to a man who was behind you getting kidnapped.... hmm.

I really didn't know how to take this information, it definitely being out of the ordinary for me. I mean, this was the type of stuff you saw on MOVIES. But nevertheless, this happened to someone i had befriended and even though she and Michael had moved past that and were happy together, i definitely was seeing him in a new light.

So..... the moral of this story is, turn a negative into a positive... correct?

I chuckled slightly, looking away as i felt a little out of it. I could not believe Kristy had actually been a detective in the beginning investigating Michael's business. Who would have thought.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm not finished entirely as there's more to it. After all I'd rather you not think my husband's some kind of monster."

Kristy said as she noticed the look on her face. So she lowered her arm as she continued her story.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, what happened was Michael's plans were to lure me into a false security then implant the chip. However, with all the time we spent together, he fell for me and he abandoned the notion. "

Kristy smiled as she thought about it. Her memories coming to her but she could see Rogue wanting to know if there was more to the story so Kristy continued.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, for the main part I was oblivious to Michael being behind it, or I didn't believe Blitz when he told me he was. But soon an old contact of mine I had that was supplying me with information contacted me out of the blue and yeah I found out. Which I felt betrayed and anger as I told you about but didn't go into the details. So, I came up with a plot to destroy Michael which would wound up with me in complete charge of EWE and him behind bars. But, I had to admit I had fallen in love with him too. Which conflicted with my resolve. So I finally confronted him about it which he told me the truth. Which was not far from the Night of Terror in 2010. Which later we were married and that's the end of that story. "

Kristy decided that perhaps now a few details weren't important. Like the mystery behind her twins being born. And the original start of the problem she was having with Nameless. So she looked to Rogue for her reaction.

I just looked at Kristy through my worn eyes, blinking a few times before returning her gaze. I mean..... who was I to judge? I was utterly insane and had NO room to talk. So i just gave a slight shrug on that matter. If she liked it, i loved it.

True love is real love. And love isn't real if it ain't true. Despite all of that..... um... CRAZINESS that went down between you, in the end, love prevailed. You two were able to beat the odds and overcome your differences to coexist together. Which makes my love life issue seem, average, compared to what you two went through.

If Kristy could forgive Michael for all the horrid things he allowed to happen, then i am PRETTY sure that Ales would forgive me.... right? RIGHT? But then again.... i sighed heavily, reminding myself how annoyingly stubborn the male species could be. They thrived on having their manhood and that power, and if anything threatened them to that vulnerable state, they'd clam up and cage up with throwing up walls to protect their feelings.... being cold to you if they believed you slighted them in a way.

Well... let's just hope that this lifestyle right here will exist for me a little further down the road... granted, the person i would LOVE to share this with one day would actually forgive me, that is.

Funny thing is, i usually got what i want. What am i saying, usually? I ALWAYS get what i want. If me and someone fell out and were on bad terms, they always wanted to make up with me. That right there should give me confidence enough to hope for the best. But the man i wanted forgiveness from wasn't that easy to read like everyone else was. He was unpredictable. Like me.... and that right there, was quite a challenge.

]-Kristy Jensen-
"Yeah it is hope. Just like the hope I have for my own girl's to find their true loves. Shame about Roller Brawl though. She seemed so happy with her boyfriend but she told me she caught him cheating on her. Didn't go into the specifics but she seems fine now. Though I'm making sure she takes it easy after someone attacked her backstage before her match and well the match itself took a tole."

Kristy had briefly thought that she never really knew who RB's boyfriend was. But it didn't matter now she guessed. But that rose up another thought as she decided now would be a good time to tell her. She sighed slightly before speaking.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Though, guess that's not the only problem. Sorry to chance the subject like this but what you mentioned about Maya... well someone allready has done something terrible to her. Which is why she's been having problems in matches with flashbacks from the event. I fear that something might happen to her like it did me. "

The worried expression on her face. As she placed her hand onto her chin as she looked away thinking a moment. She then remembered her last conversation she had with Maya.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Only, she said that she hasn't had an attack sense WrestleMania. But I fear I didn't help things. "

She frowned as she thought about the incident. Maybe she had been a little to hard on Maya. Or maybe WrestleMania had a bigger effect on her than she thought.

I couldn't do anything but shake my head at this bit of news i was given. RB attacked and something terrible happening to Maya? I knew Kristy had to be up to her neck in worry and concern right now.

Wow... I'm really sorry to hear about that. What are you and Michael doing as precaution to make sure that nothing else bad happens to them again?

I didn't have children... my friends were the closest things to family that i did have and if anything bad had happened to them, just know that i would tear some shit UP. Although i was pretty sure Kristy wasn't over the moon with anxiety since her daughters were professional wrestlers but nevertheless, they were still her DAUGHTERS. I cast a glance at her as i noticed a shadow of worry creeping across her face.

Do you have any leads on RB's attacker? And I really hope Maya feels better, especially if it's starting to distract her during her matches.

Kristy looks to Rouge as she let out a small sigh.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We have no idea who attack Roller Brawl. The security cameras were some how down in that spot. We've done all we could at the time but we're still looking."

Kristy nods her head as she straightens up slightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As for the other thing we are having some bodyguards go with them when they leave the house and I'm even thinking of making sure they always have someone with them while at events. "

For some reason, hearing about Roller Brawl and Maya's attacks had me viewing how i was living. I had allowed someone to get me years ago when i had my guard down but yet i wasn't taking any precautions now to make sure that didn't happen again. Anytime i was able to go home to Vegas, i would make sure i get top tier security cameras to ensure my safety. Chameleon had been angling for an invitation to move in with me but i could only put up with her in small doses. And if Dolph stayed with me and it got it, people would automatically assume we had something going on and i REALLY did not want anything else adding to the complications my love life already had. I thought about what Kristy said, about the security cameras being down during the time of the attack...

That could mean that whoever attacked RB has to be in the EWE as a superstar, diva, even personnel. Or someone from the outside who attacked her has someone working on the inside of the EWE because there is no way those cameras could have just coincidentally been out during that time.

Whoever was after RB really wanted to do more than cause her despair. It definitely seemed pretty personal to me and possibly tied to someone trying to get to Kristy by hurting someone she loved.

Bodyguards are definitely a good idea. To make sure that an attack doesn't happen twice. And maybe it'll help Maya in her matches since it should make her feel better that she has security watching her back.

When Rogue mentioned the possible 'must be's for who attacked Roller Brawl, Kristy sort of chuckled slightly. And as she moved on to the Maya getting bodyguards for her matches Kristy actually sighed.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm not fully sure if having bodyguards with Maya's matches would help her self confidence. You know as well as I do how much people will claim they had a factor in the match itself and Maya couldn't win on her own. And Maya's got a pretty reputation to try and get due to the obvious."

Ofcourse, Kristy ment Maya's unusual appearance and name choice. Not that anyone cared that Maya's not pretending to be some fictional character, not that the Skylander wasn't fictional, but Stealth Elf was Maya's idea and it represented the 'real' her the one she felt was hidden down deep within herself but shyness and selfdoubt prevented it from shining through.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Anyways, if you seen her Shining Star match, you'd know that didn't seem to help. Not only did Maya want Mizore not to stay at Ring-side, but while Mizore was there, she wasn't able to stop what happened."

Kristy nods before letting out another sigh before adressing the other comment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As for Roller Brawl's attacker... I have a friend who doesn't work for EWE but he's really smart and probably the best hacker in the world. Not that I'm saying messed with the camera's but I'm just saying that whoever did it could of gotten outside help or even was one himself. Which goes to say I 100% believe that the culprit, rather himself or with another's help, caused the camera malfunctions."

I started to speak when i suddenly felt a little light-headed, causing my head to slightly sway to the left as i leaned back into the chair, blinking my eyes a few times to get Kristy into focus since my vision had blurred unexpectedly. Recuperating and feeling back to normal, i resumed back to the conversation.

Anyways.. I believe that as well. And i really do hope that you find out who is behind this because messing with teenagers, no matter if they ARE professional wrestlers is just so.... sickening. That disgusts me that someone would really go that far to send a message. I thought i was bad and evil but whoever is behind this? Takes the cake.

I chuckled slightly at Kristy saying about Maya not wanting any help and preferring to handle things alone. Maya reminded me of... well, myself, seeing as I was the exact same way. Even after what had happened to me, i still vowed that I wanted to be left alone at times and i told Chameleon and Dolph that I was grown ass hell and didn't need any babysitters. Of course, that didn't stop Chameleon from practically stalking my whereabouts to trying to stay with me, rather it be my house or hotel suites. And Dolph loved to pop up unexpectedly so my threats of ruining their life if they didn't leave me be fell on deaf ears.

I have to give Maya props. When the going gets tough, she doesn't back down nor does she let up from trying to take care of herself, even under these circumstances. I know you must be proud of her, RB as well. You definitely have some talented and fearless young ladies.

Kristy noticed as Rogue was feeling a light-headed as a look of concern spread across her face. As she spoke adressing what Rogue said last a bit of 'I have other things on my mind' crept into her tone.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maya's courage seems to come and go as her shyness and fear clashes with that brave soul of hers deep down inside. There's been numerous times she's threatened to quit. But she's pressed on. As for Roller Brawl she refuses to take any time off due to her injuries. So yes I'm very proud of my girls."

Again Kristy paused as she decieded not to wait on the issue of the light-headedness.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Though, if you're getting tired, we can continue this in the morning. We have more than enough room for you if you want to spend the night to save you the trip back."

I gave a wan smile as i thought about how strong Maya and RB really was. It was hard enough trying to make a name for yourself and prove yourself as a woman in the wrestling industry but when you were a teenager? It was twice as hard since the adults didn't really take you seriously. But Kristy's girls had definitely made a mark in the EWE and had the respect of majority of the adults. Some of the adults didn't take them seriously but I mean, who didn't have haters.

I totally understand what it means to have to prove how tough you are. Years ago at the last wrestling company I was at, i had been attacked during shows by some mysterious person and even though I had a SLEW of allies there and i might be a big badass, it's hard to fight a shadow if you don't know who's coming at ya. And then being the Women's Champion when this was happening? I REFUSED to take time off to cool off my injuries while holding that title. I kept pushing on. And when Siren was the Hardcore Champion AND half of the tag team champions in the male division, she got hit with so many injuries with wrestling males for both of her titles, especially it was more aggressive because the males didn't respect a woman who kept kicking their ass with her female partner every week..... but she kept it up, icing her injuries and not taking any time off to heal. Your daughters are true warriors, therefore they will be able to overcome whatever comes their way.

Appreciating Kristy's kind suggestion and gesture, my mild smile stretched out in an actual one.

I do appreciate your warm hospitality. I am feeling a bit out of it, I think i probably went into overdrive when it came to my training this week. So yes i would love to stay the night.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That settles is then."

Kristy stood up with a smile as she took a step towards the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Let me show you where you'll be staying."

So after Rogue got up Kristy lead her through the mansion to the 2nd floor, past all the decor and entrances to other rooms. Most lights were out due to the time but soon Kristy arrived at a door which she opened and stepped inside.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This is our guest room. You should be more than comfortable here."

It was nicely furbished and well organized and quiet cozy looking. Granted the Jensen's had more than just the one guest room but that didn't matter at the moment. Kristy glanced to Rogue to see what she thought of the room.

I knew i wouldn't be getting any sleep, just laying down to relax my tired body and giving my mile a minute thoughts a rest as well. I knew i would be comfortable laying down on this bed with the way the room was set up adding to me feeling comfortable. I could head back to my hotel suite when i got at least 50% of my energy back. But for right now.... I sat on the edge of the bed as my eyes met Kristy's, pleased that the bed was as soft as it was.

Oh.... this is perfect. I definitely need some rest. I'm quite sure I still won't get any sleep since i haven't been sleep this week at all, but i will definitely be well relaxed when i get up in a few hours.

I began unlacing my gym shoes, pulling each shoe off slowly as i lined them up together before slightly pushing them under the bed and out of the way. My feet already felt better from being able to be free and relax a little.

Again, i do appreciate this. I need to get myself together and started taking better care of myself. I can just as easily get so obsessed with my training and just allow it to be everything in my life. I gotta take it easy.

Kristy noded to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes working hard is one thing. Getting proper sleep is another."

She then walked over to the bed and pulled out a remote. and handed it to Rogue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's a sleep number bed so you can adjust it to your liking. Get some sleep."

Kristy headed out the door before closing it behind her. She then returned to her own room to sleep herself.

TBC: Rogue

When Kristy left, i turned off the light and crawled into the bed, getting comfortable. My paranoia began to run wild seeing as I wasn't in my own bed or I wasn't actually alone seeing as this was the Jensen Manor. But i began to calm down, reminding myself that this was a safe place. I laid there on my back as i stared at the ceiling, my arms tucked and propped behind my head as i let my mind wander away. I thought about how hard I was being on myself with this training. Nothing was wrong with training.... but If i was as good as i claimed to be, why was i busting my balls in the gym on the daily, 18 hours of the day? I remembered my old self trained and still lived it up with partying, having a good ole time. So why couldn't I? I needed to stop being this SHELL of myself and start being.... MYSELF. My life had never been so..... boring. The Firebird was known as being unpredictable, out of control and never had a dull moment. Hell, i wasn't the life of the party..... I WAS the party! I slow grin spread across my face as i was hit with an epiphany. I suddenly couldn't wait till I recuperated so i could see get back to my old self....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Insomnia K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Insomnia Empty Re: Insomnia

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:18 am
(Just in case I need a 2nd post when I add the layout.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hours had past with me laying in that guest room. Plotting. Pondering. Ever so anxious to start putting plans in motion and trying to step foot back into my old shoes of being my old evil self. The sunlight was trying to shine through the curtains as i slowly sat up and turn to plant my feet onto the carpet. I had bent down to began slipping my feet into my shoes when I heard a knock on the door before it was opened as Kristy entered the room just as I was tying my shoes.

Hey Good morning, How did ya sleep?

Kristy had been up for awhile as she went through some of her morning routine including shower and things. After saying good bye to her husband who hadto leave for work Kristy headed to the Guest room where Rogue was staying. After knocking she went ahead and walked in as she smiled to Rogue's question.

-Kristy Jensen-
Not bad at all thank you. I do hope you're hungry, we have the staff working on making breakfast as we speak."

Breakfast? I couldn't remember the last time i had breakfast. I had been drowning myself in protein shakes and Gatorade that I had been too stubborn to eat anything lately. But if i was turning over a new leaf and resuming my old life.... I had to play the part. And I remembered how much I loooooooved to eat. So i smiled at Kristy and nodded my head as i pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and turned it on.

I'd love some breakfast. And hungry is an understatement. I believe my stomach is cursing in mandarin chinese as i speak.

I joked as i watched my phone load up to the main menu, missed calls and text messages notifications appearing on my screen along with my voicemail icon. Deciding to deal with that later, preferably after breakfast, i returned my phone to my hoodie pocket as i rose to my feet, stretching my back out a bit before starting towards Kristy to lead the way.

Kristy smiled as she lead the way to the dining room. There, the Twins were allready there in their booster seats as they were waiting. Roller Brawl was also there as she glanced to them coming in. Maya however was not there.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Pick any seat."

Kristy had a seat in her usual spot and there was room for Rogue to sit anywhere.

I chose the seat directly across from RB as i pulled out the chair to sit down, nodding my head at RB in a greeting as I smiled at her.

Morning, RB. You look well rested.

I then turned my attention to Kristy as she settled into her seat, the aroma of the delicious food being cooked making my empty stomach rumble.

So, what's for breakfast? I haven't eaten in like a week and i'm slowly getting my appetite back. So don't be alarmed about me eating like a horse.

I joked but also giving them forewarning what to expect from me when the food did finally arrive.

Roller Brawl rose an eyebrow at what Rogue called her then she turned to her mom to say something but Kristy spoke up at what Rogue said.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh, we're used to that from those two over there."

Kristy smiled as she pointed over to The twins who were ready to eat. They gave a smile at being mentioned.

-Britney Jensen-
"We wouldn't do that..."

-Julian Jensen-
"...We promise."

They smiled innocently a little two innocently as Kristy rolled her eyes as did Roller Brawl. They still waited and at that Kristy looked to Roller Brawl.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maya still in her room?"

Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"She is. I told the chief to bring her something later."

Kristy nodded as she sighed she looked to Rogue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maya's been in her room for days now."

I let out a sigh as I shook my head. I know when I was down or extremely upset about something, I sealed myself away from the rest of the world, even going as far as cutting off my phone so no one would contact me.

Damn, for real? Has she really said anything at all since Mania?

I could empathize and understand Maya's low mood. Lord knows I've had plenty of those at my old wrestling companies.

Tell Maya that she's having a bad day, not a bad life. That's how I try to look at things in a positive manner. And that everyone has their low moments but she'll rise from the ashes and take back everything that belongs to her. This will without a doubt make her stronger.

Kristy looked a bit away as she sighed. She knew it wasn't since Wrestlemania but the day after. After all she still feels responsible for it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well she's feeling down for losing her title because of someone else. Not that it's the first time after all you're only champion now because of it. But she still feels like she failed Mizore. Atleast what she told me. But Mizore's coming by later so maybe she can talk with her."

Kristy looked to Roller Brawl glad to chance the subject.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Speaking of which. Roller Brawl have you contacted everyone?"

Roller Brawl nodded to her mother.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yep, made all the calls and the decorators will be here at noon."

I smirked at the "only champion" comment.

I believe I'm only champion because I'm the best at what I do. No matter who got dragged out the ring, that's what happens when you stick your nose in other people's business. If Sasha wouldn't have gotten dragged out that ring, she would have been put down like a sick dog with a Firebird Kick. My win at Mania was inevitable, no matter how it would have went. Sasha should be happy that happened that way because Jennifer Sparks saved her from further getting her ass whupped.

I didn't necessarily take RB's words to heart as she was trying to explain her sister's situation of why she was down, which I could relate to because I've been the cost of someone losing their title before when I had took out the current Women's Champion in one of my old companies and then had been rewarded the title by one of the Co-GMs that i ended up aligning with. And then there was a time where i had been attacked by a hooded figure as the Champion. SO i knew all about being screwed out of titles and being attacked by "mysterious" people. But if only Maya could see that only the best got screwed out of things because some people had to cheat to beat the best instead of fairly facing them head on.

And i know it makes it worse that she believes that she disappointed Mizore but maybe Mizore talking to her will make her feel better, especially if she hears from Mizore herself that it wasn't her fault that they lost the match.

As she was talking, the staff came out from the back as they began to set the food in front of them. It was some good looking food. The twins allready digging in, pretty messy as usual. Kristy looked to them.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Manors, you two. We have company."

The twins looked at their mom then to Rogue but went back to eating the same way. Kristy gives a sigh at them as she looked to Rogue.

-Kristy Jensen-
"See, pigs themselves. Go ahead and dig in."

Yet that brought something up that Roller Brawl had been wondering.

-Roller Brawl-
"Why is she here anyways?"

I loaded up on sausage patties and a few pieces of french toast as I looked at RB, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow at her question. I then looked over at Kristy before returning my gaze onto her daughter.

Business.... obviously.

I simply stated. I didn't want to divulge my very personal issues to her, they were private. And part of my visit last night was business related as we went over a few things and Kristy had clued me in on some things that would be happening pretty soon.

If you didn't already know, i work for your mother. And also, she was assisting me with an issue of mine that I was having difficulty solving myself.

Simple, precise, straight to the point. I knew Kristy kept a great deal to herself and I wasn't sure if her daughters knew about certain future plans but in case they didn't.... they weren't about to hear them from me.

Roller Brawl just shrugged. She knew certain things her parents were keeping from her about the company and Roller Brawl didn't pry. Though the thing that intrigued her was that Rogue was going to be working for Kristy now. She looks over to her mom.

-Roller Brawl-
"You taking on another person? I thought you were helping Stealthy?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's not the same thing. Now eat your breakfast."

Roller Brawl sighed realizing she wouldn't be getting the information so she began to eat. Kristy also eating as well.

I began to bite into one of my sausage patties as i slid my phone out of my pocket and began to go through my mixed texts. Chameleon's texts were quite frantic with inquiring my whereabouts, and Dolph and Nikki's worried texts matched Chameleon's. Beginning to respond to their texts to let them know I was indeed ok, I looked up at Kristy as i swallowed my food before speaking.

About last night with the files and the new info I found out about my...... um, accident. I've decided to pursue that later on down the road. I've finally gotten back to my old self and I want to focus on getting my life fully back along with making sure I defend my baby successfully every week.

I didn't want to take on so much at once. I could always figure out the motive and person responsible for my accident in the future. But for my present, I wanted to be able to actually chill out and relax. Starting today, I was gonna resume living my life the Firebird way like I used to.

Kristy nodded at what Rogue said. So they continued thier meal as they brought up some small talk. Soon after they finished they headed out. Rogue stayed a little longer but soon left the Jensen Mansion until she returned later that day for another reason. But that is the end of our story.

Insomnia K6mlT2f

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t349-roller-brawl-vs-jinder-mahal