JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz (Mystery Opponent) Vs Jay Jobber Empty Blitz (Mystery Opponent) Vs Jay Jobber

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:38 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-10-14-jay-jobber-vs-t897.html#p22098933

Show: Chaos [2/10/2014]

The cameras open to Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa, Alabama as Monday Night Chaos #175 is well underway. It would seem that there was a match about to start as we already see Jay Jobber in the ring. As Such Jennifer Sparks begins her announcing.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"The following contest is set for One fall. In the ring at this time, Jay Jobber!!"

The crowds give their cheers as Jay Jobber does his usual antics. The crowd loving it as usual. Soon the titan tron lights up as we see a black screen with a question mark dead center. All eyes in the auditorium are shifted to the titantron.

-Johnathan Steele-
"Seems our mystery opponent is going to be saying a few words before his match."

-Justin White-
"Or it's some kind of hoax. Like how many of these mystery opponents do we have to sit through?"

-Johnathan Steele-
"We haven't had one in awhile Justin. So let's see if this opponent has something to say."

-???-
"Sounds like a plan Jonathan."

Jonathan Steele was a bit stunned as he noticed the voice was actually coming from someone with a microphone. Of course before another word was said, an impressive fireworks display goes off on the stage. Was it a bit over kill? most likely. But Hey if you're going to come in as a mystery opponent, might as well go all in. Once the fireworks display finished a person came out onto the stage as he was wearing a pair of black shorts and white shoes. He also had on a Black shirt with a white Question mark dead center of it. Yet who this guy was was still a mystery as he also wore a black mask that covered his face.

-Johnathan Steele-
"Let's hope he's not one of those Pride members."

-Justin White-
"I was thinking more of Rey Mysterio myself."

-Johnathan Steele-
"He's to tall for Rey."

-Justin White-
"Could be on stilts. But Rey did have a similar outfit at one point."

Whoever he was, he raised the microphone to his mask covered Mouth as he began to speak.

-???-
"That is the question on everyone's mind though."

-Justin White-
"That he's Rey Mysterio?"

The guy on stage shook his head. Most likely he had an ear piece in his mask so that he could hear the commentating.

-???-
"No. The question on everyone's mind is who am I? Who could this masked guy be? Well truth be told I've actually been here before but that was about 2 years ago."

-Johnathan Steele-
"But that could be allot of people. Since that was back before EWE had to shut it's doors for almost a full year."

-Justin White-
"Hey quit interrupting the man."

-Johnathan Steele-
"You did it once."

-Justin White-
"Well because I'm the Justin White. People love it when I talk. You're just Mr. Stale."

-???-
"Can I continue you two?"

Justin and Jonathan looked back to the mystery man.

-Justin White-
"Sure go right on."

-???-
"Thanks."

The masked guy shifted slightly in his stance as he looked down to the ring. He noticed that Jay Jobber had decided to take a nap as he was leaning into the corner with his head laid back. The mystery guy just chuckled.

-???-
"So yeah I tried this mystery opponent once before and while I found it rather fun, last time I actually lost the match. But that was some time ago. For those of you here, in Tuscaloosa, Alabama."

The crowd picked up at the mention of their town. It was always a sure fire way to get a reaction from the fans. Mention their home and you got instant reaction. The mystery man gave a smile... but I guess the mask would prevent people from seeing it. So not much reason to mention it. Regardless the masked man continued to speak.

-???-
"I bet you're wondering why I've decided to return right?"

This got a huge YES! from the crowd. But a slightly different reaction from our commentating team.

-Justin White-
"They don't even know who you are? So why would they care why you've returned?"

-???-
"That's a fairly good point there Justin. But that's all in due time. See I've decided to return to EWE at this point in time so that I don't miss out on the Grand Stage of them all. WrestleMania!!"

The crowds were getting excited as they cheered out. Second way to get the crowd worked up. Mention that Pay-per-view that everyone likes aka Wrestle Mania. And hello cheers... or boos depending on the contexts.

-???-
"Sad part is, I've got a bad reputation when it comes to that show. Not that I seem to loose every match there. But every single time it comes around, I always seem to miss it. Well, besides the very first one that happened after I debuted. I remember like it was yesterday... OK maybe not. But hey I had my Wrestlemania moment as I jumped down from the rafters on a bungy cord. Pretty fun right? Well I ended up loosing that match to the itsy bitsy Spider but hey, I still made it to that grand stage."

-Justin White-
"The itsy bitsy spider?"

-Johnathan Steele-
"I think he's referring to EWE Hall of Famer Spider."

The masked figure smiled again but he continued to speak.

-???-
"Makes me wonder how many of you people realize who I am now, after saying that. But that was just about 4 years ago. And Besides maybe Dutch Clark, a man I've never had the pleasure of facing, I doubt many of you remember or care about way back then. None-the-less, I'm here again to start making my way to Wrestle Mania. Though I wonder how I can do that? After all I missed the WMD series which takes up 2 of the possible matches I could get into. The Undisputed Championship and the Money-in-the-bank match. Though granted I've got a ways to go to get a match for the Undisputed Championship. Well, unless I won a Money-in-the-bank match. But that's not possible for this Wrestlemania as I've just said. For rankings 3 through 8 get that previlage. To bad I come back the one time there aren't any money-in-the-bank qualifying matches."

The masked guy fakes some sniffling before he went on.

-???-
"So how am I going to get into Mania? Well I don't have any beef with anyone. Not even my opponent tonight, who seems to be having a nice nap."

The crowds laugh as the cameras show that Jay Jobber was still sleeping in the ring. Even starting to snore a little bit.

-???-
"I did think of one way. But we'll just see how things turn out given the circumstances."

-Justin White-
"What's he talking about?"

-Johnathan Steele-
"I believe he's saying that to not spoiler the Anniversary X show."

-Justin White-
"But this is in the middle of the show. Surely everyone knows by now."

-Johnathan Steele-
"Not nessisarilly. Besides we can't get into the reasons. They'll just have to wait."

-Justin White-
"Whatever."

The masked man seemed to of been waiting for Jonathan Steele and Justin White to finish what they were staying as he now began to speak again.

-???-
"Until then I guess I'm going to need to start proving my worth around here. And that all starts with my match tonight Against none other than Jay Jobber."

The camera looks back to the ring as Jay Jobber is still asleep. Even drooling a bit.

-???-
"Go ahead Jay keep on sleeping. I'll wake you up when it's time to start. After all how does it look on me if I was just to randomly pin a sleeping Jobber? Nah, it wouldn't impress the higher ups very much at all. After all anyone could do it. Even Justin White could."

-Justin White-
"Of course I could. I could beat him awake too."

-???-
"Let's not get ahead of yourself there Justin. See, Jay Jobber, despite his crazy antics, is a wrestler in this company. He's even won some pretty good matches. So I'm pretty sure that if he were awake, you'd be in trouble. Though I guess you could use your wits to out smart him... oh wait. "

The guy smacks his head in a face-palm fashion.

-???-
"I'm talking about Justin White here."

-Justin White-
"Hey!"

The crowd gives off a laugh at that. it was pretty funny. The masked man chuckled too.

-???-
"But it's all good. I'm not facing you, I'm facing Jay Jobber, which despite some of his accomplishments, he's still towards the bottom of the barrel in the Men's division. And in the the diva division too."

The crowd laughs at that.

-Justin White-
"What's he talking about?"

-Johnathan Steele-
"I believe he's referring to the controversy that many believe that Jay Jobber is also Jaylina Jobber."

-???-
"Right you are Jonathan. Though can't say I know nor am really bothered by it. I Jay wants to dress like a woman and play Diva. That's his business. If he really does have a cuzien that could be his twin. Then congrats on it. Though really it doesn't really effect this match. What does effect this match is the fact that I'm ready to come back with a win. I really didn't care who it was they sent my way. Rather you, Jay Jobber, or anyone else, I was ready to fight and win. Yet there's more to it than just me wanting to get a shot at a championship. Yeah I know this isn't a number one contenders match. but it's the first step to get me closer. But as I said, there's more to it than that. See, for those who still haven't realized who I am let me in on a few more details about myself. See, I was more of a laughing stock in this company than all the jobbers. I was constantly ruled out and the butt of many jokes here. When people thought of the ones that were truly low in the company, there was three groups they had. The jobber Squad, those who come barely put up a fight then leave, then there's me."

The masked man paused as the crowd was taken this in. A few might of realized just who this guy was. But most didn't. Justin White and Jonathan Steele still weren't sure who he was either. But they were silent as they listened.

-???-
"I actually quit the last time because I actually couldn't believe at how bad I had been in this company. After all I had constantly failed the big ones and even small ones. The most I've accomplished was making it to the 3rd round of the King of Xtreme tournament. Sad thing was, I still have no idea how that match would of went down. Since in some ways you could say I didn't show. But that was thanks to reasons beyond my control. I also made it to the final round of a Number 1 contender tournament as I mentioned earlier. So that's as far as it went. Though maybe that's not all that people accused me of and why they thought I was a joke. In some cases people thought I spent to much time on other things than I did giving focus to my opponents. Well guess what? That all changes right here, tonight on Monday Night Chaos."

The crowd was getting worked up as they began to cheer. This should be an exciting match. The masked man gave a nod as he looked down to Jennifer Sparks.

-???-
"So without further ado. Jennifer, you know what to do."

Jennifer gave a nod as she stood up and raised her microphone to her lips. Yet The masked man grabbed his shirt as suddenly he pealed off what looked to be a sticker of the White question mark. In it's place was a White Capital B.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"And his opponent. From Beany Town, weighing in at 155 lbs."

Jennifer Sparks pauses her introduction as predetermined by the mask man. "Flamboyant" then begins to play over the PA System as the masked man ran down to the ring in a energetic fashion. He then slid into the ring as he stood up.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"BLITZ!!!"

The crowd erupts as the masked man pulls off his mask and tosses it into the crowd. It was indeed Blitz 1 WhiteTiger. Blitz held up the microphone to his lips.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Blitz is Back!"

Blitz then tossed the microphone over his shoulders to the floor as he got into a fighting position. The ref woke up Jay Jobber. Then called for the bell.

Time to Begin!

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz (Mystery Opponent) Vs Jay Jobber Empty Re: Blitz (Mystery Opponent) Vs Jay Jobber

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t162-connor-vs-eli-the-kid
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum