JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Scarlet (Mystery Opponent) Vs Angela Fortin Empty Scarlet (Mystery Opponent) Vs Angela Fortin

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:12 am
Scarlet (Mystery Opponent) Vs Angela Fortin FortinMystery

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-4-16-210-match-three-t2125.html#p22153465

Show: Chaos [4/4/2016]

Monday Night Chaos was set for some of the biggest matches as the Road the WrestleMania continued on. Not only were the fans going to be finding out just who was going to be facing the spectacular team of Silent Running for the Tag Team Championship belts at Last Stand, they were also going to be getting a small preview of just what to expect at Last Stand as two of the combatants for the X-Core Championship, Thunder and Khaos, were going head to head. Not only that but a special Champion Vs Champion was set to go underway and fans of the Diva's division would not want to miss that. With all these great matches, including one where a new Diva, named Harley Quinn would make in in ring debut, there was one match that had an aire of mystery behind it. Just who exactly was this mystery person? A newcomer wanting to spice up his or her debut with the unknown, or a returning wrestler wanting to hype up his or her appearance. Even the gender couldn't be for sure, since Angela Fortin was cross-brand after all. But all that was about to be discovered as backstage interviewer Kelly had been given an envelope mere moments ago. Now with a cameraman she looks to the camera as she stands in the backstage area.

-Kelly-
"I stand here with an envelope from our Mystery wrestler tonight. Let me open it for you all to see if we can't get a little more information about the mysterious individual before tonight's match."

Kelly slid open the envelope's flap, instead of containing a letter inside, it instead unfolded completely revealing a message on the inside.

-Kelly-
"Follow the trail of red, to find what you are looking for."

Kelly looked at it a little confused before turning back to the camera.

-Kelly-
"Well, I'm not really sure what that means... but let's look around for... wait a second..."

Kelly had been looking around as she spoke and happened to see something on the ground as she did. The camera was turned towards it to see a trail winding down the hall. It was red and appeared to have dripped to the floor.

-Kelly-
"Is that blood? Don't tell me it's blood..."

Kelly walked over to the spot a little worried as she checked knelt down for a better look. Her back was to the camera as it got a little closer but soon enough Kelly got up as she turned around.

-Kelly-
"Well, uh.. I'm not sure it's not blood... after all what kind of person would do that just for a clue. Regardless we should check it out, if it's not the clue, someone could be hurt."

Sounded like Kelly was a bit rattled but she held it in with her professionalism. But she began to follow the trail as the camera followed her. The trail of blood lead further down the hall, made a turn or two before finally going towards the door of a closet. Kelly had stepped in a part of it as she checked her show, now with a red spot on it.

-Kelly-
"Shoot, I hope whatever this is comes off."

She was trying to keep the possibility from her mind, but it did confirm that it was still fresh. Kelly wiped off her shoe real quick before straightening up and looking back to the camera.

-Kelly-
"Well, whatever it is we're supposed to find, is in here. So let's go find out shall we?"

Kelly smiled as she turned back towards the door and began to open it. No sooner had she got it a quarter of the way that something leaning against the door pushed it the rest of the way open, it was a body as it fell on Kelly who screamed pushing it off her. The camera looked closer at the person, which was easily to tell it was a crew worker with a nasty cut on his head as the camera looked at this, Kelly was having a slight panic attack before finally managing to get control of herself.

-Kelly-
"What the f*** is he alive?!"

She looked to the cameraman but he replied non-verbally and caused Kelly to frown with whatever his response was.

-Kelly-
"Well you're no help..."

Kelly walked over to the crew worker, slowly reaching out to check his pulse. After a moment she breathed a sigh of relief as she retracted her hand.

-Kelly-
"Ok, he's still alive... but he's going to need a..."

She was cut off by the sound of a crackling laughter cutting down the hall. Kelly instinctively got up from her kneeling position as she looked around. A bit of fear in her eyes, but managed to push it back with her professionalism. But suddenly, someone fell down behind her from the ceiling, lightly enough that no sound could be heard. The individual was dressed in a red and black attire with a hood and mask. kelly didn't notice this before suddenly two hands were placed on her shoulder.

-???-
"Boo."

Kelly screamed out again as she dashed out and ran down the hall. The individual was quickly identified now that Kelly wasn't blocking the view, has Scarlet. Scarlet laughed cruelly at Kelly getting out of there. Finally she turned towards the camera as she took a step forward.

-Scarlet-
"Like my little introduction? I think it had a nice flair to it."

She giggled as she looked down at the unconscious crew worker. More specifically she looked at the red blood that had collected on his head.

-Scarlet-
"Isn't it just beautiful? The life force that spreads through us all... the thing that connects us all... and I want to see it all. I need it to paint my masterpiece."

Scarlet giggled showing just how insane she was as she knelt down by the man and swept her finger in the blood as she brought it up and looked at it.

-Scarlet-
"It's been far too long since I've spelled Extreme Wrestling Entertainment blood. Far too long."

Scarlet looks back to the camera as she smirks again.

-Scarlet-
"So it should be obvious now. I am the one who's returning tonight. I am the mystery who will be going to spill the blood of every wrestler here. After all I'm no wrestler.. I'm just an artist, looking for a fresh batch of paint."

Scarlet giggled before jumping to the cameraman and holding on to him by the shoulders. She laughed as she used the blood on her finger to put a smiley face on to the camera lense. Finally, hopping down causing the camera to droop some as the cameraman regained his composure.

-Scarlet-
"So who is my first victim of tonight, hmm? Which one of these contenders is going to show me what I want to see first? Why it's none other than Angela Fortin. One half of the Diva's Tag team Champions and failure of a men's division wrestler."

Scarlet chuckled at her insult.

-Scarlet-
"But it's ok little angel. Momma's not here for your little gold belts. Nor do I care if it helps me get some recognition in the Men's division either. I'm here to have fun and you're my first playmate in such a long time. But you're asking yourself where did I go? Why did I go? Why do you want to know? Oh that's right, you want your little bag of tricks to try and get into my head. Well, please jump on in, you may not like what you find."

Scarlet laughed as she pulled the camera closer enlarging her head for a moment before pushing it away.

-Scarlet-
"I don't scare, my pretty. And what I do is the real deal. No cheap tricks and parlor tricks for this broad. No, no I attack someone, it's not some planned attack, orchestrated by the company of entertainment. No I'm totally off script, doing whatever it is I want to do. This guy here? Oh I'm sure he wanted to get beaten on."

Scarlet smiled as she knelt down waving her hand at his blood.

-Scarlet-
"This blood was no accident. But why tell you all this? Does the very mention of it make me more sane than I let on to be? Is it all reverse psychology? Do you really want to know?"

Without warning Scarlet kicked out hitting the cameraman in the gut causing him to double over. One more strike causes him to join his fellow crew working on the ground. The camera falling to the ground getting a crack in the lense. Scarlet laughed as she picked up the camera aiming it at herself.

-Scarlet-
"I didn't need him anyways. These people just get in my way. But they make lovely training dummies. As I just love to test out my new blades."

Scarlet wiped her hand and a blade slid out from her sleeve into her hand. She smiled as she began to kneel down to the unconscious workers when there was a call up ahead.

-Medic-
"Hey! What you think you're doing?"

Scarlet looked up to see two medics coming over. She played overly innocent as she said.

-Scarlet-
"But sir, I wasn't going to do nothing. I just wanted to see what his insides looked like."

She mocked a cute voice but that only got the medics more suspicious.

-Medic-
"put the knife down. And back away."

Scarlet smirked.

-Scarlet-
"Whatever you say mister."

In a fluid motion she flung the knife down as it impelled into the cameraman's arm. She giggled as the medics quickly ran over and Scarlet took off, keeping the camera with her. She laughed as she ran through the halls finally hopping up and to a stack of electrical equipment and having a seat. She pointed the camera back at herself.

-Scarlet-
"Now that we got some alone time, let's get a little more in depth shall we?"

She smirked as she shuffled a bit to get more comfortable.

-Scarlet-
"I'm a monster, I know that. I enjoy what I do and have no regrets. Just like tonight when I cause little Fortin to bleed, it will be with no regrets. I don't care what she will say she's accomplished. She can try and disprove my insanity or tactics, I don't care. Tonight she bleeds and I will bathe in it. Because that's what I do. I'm not like those in the Rumble, that Angela failed to win. I'm not like some green elf and Mizore cosplayer who you beat. No I'm Scarlet, and I'm going to welcome you to the house of red... Hope you enjoy your stay, because I know I will."

Scarlet laughed as she just tosses the camera over her shoulder. It sails through the air as we can still hear Scarlet's laughter, until the camera hits hard on the ground, causing it to go to static.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Scarlet (Mystery Opponent) Vs Angela Fortin Empty Re: Scarlet (Mystery Opponent) Vs Angela Fortin

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:13 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum