JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Kat in Beat the Clock Match Open Invite Empty Leo Kat in Beat the Clock Match Open Invite

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm
-insert banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=969

Results Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=997

Show: Xplotion [9/15/2010]

Official Show Date: Wednesday 15th September 2010
Venue: Riga Arena - Riga, Latvia.

Open Invite for No. 1 contendership for main Xplosion title

Leo kat

(The scene opens up to Leo's hotel room. as we see a rushed Leo enter and walk up to Spangled who was sitting at a table with a lab top open.)

-Spangled Banner-
"I was just watching Chaos, So did you find her?"

(Leo showed Spangled Lisa's diary, that he got.)

-Leo Kat-
"No, but I did find her diary."

(Spangled held out his hand to take it and Leo gave it to him. Spangled placed the diary on the table and opened it somewhere in the middle, the page was blank, Spangled fliped throught the dairy only to find ever page the same.)

-Spangled Banner-
"There's nothing here."

-Leo Kat-
"Check the first page."

(Spangle did and sure enough that page had writing on it. Leo and Spangled glanced at the paragraph on the page.)

-Leo Kat-
"It looks like instructions."

-Spangled Banner-
"These could lead to Lisa, but..."

-Leo Kat-
"But what?"

-Spangled Banner-
"I just find it strange that the diary mysteously apears close by the last areana you were in, you did say that the crystal didn't start glowing till after you were in the ring."

-Leo Kat-
"That's right."

-Spangled Banner-
"Meaning someone must put it there then left, but why'd they leave and give us these instructions?  Why not just wait till you got there?"

(Leo crossed his arms, thinking.)

-Leo Kat-
"Maybe they couldn't stay, Maybe Lisa managed to get away long enough to give us these instructions.  But as of right now we really don't have much to go on, because this is the only lead we have."

-Spangled Banner-
"Well, ok.  I just don't want you to run into any traps."

(spangled studdied the instructions once more.)

-Spangled Banner-
"Well, here's some good news, The instructions lead to a place in the city."

-Leo Kat-
"Where at?"

-Spangled Banner-
"Some abandoned building, on the outskirts of the city."

-Leo Kat-
"I'm off."

(Leo left as the scene fades.)

(the scene opens to Leo pulled up to an abandoned building, he got out of his car and looked around.)

-Leo Kat-
"
(Into a headset) I'm at the building, now what?"

-Spangled Banner-
"Enter it."

(Leo walked up to the front door, or more accuatly where the front door would have been.  Leo entered the building.)

-Spangled Banner-
"so far so good? I'm stil tracking you, so far I'm not getting any interfearance."

-Leo Kat-
"Good, well so far I don't see anything."

(The building was an very old hotel room, with the check in desk not to far off.)

-Spangled Banner-
"well, according to the instructions you need to ring the bell 5 times, wait for 2 seconds, then ring it 3 times."

-Leo Kat-
"What bell?"

-Spangled Banner-
"Aren't you in a hotel?"

-Leo Kat-
"Yeah...
(Then reliesed what he was refering to) Oh the bell at the front desk."

(Leo walked up to the front desk, he then proceded to ring the bell 5 times, wait 2 seconds, then rang the bell 3 more times.)

-Leo Kat-
"Now what?"

-Spangled Banner-
"It just says wait there."

(so Leo did.  a minute went by then suddenly Leo heard a gun cock as a female figure emerged from behind him.)

-Women's voice-
"Stay right there and get those hands up."

(Leo did as he was told, but Leo knew who it was, his eyes started to tear up.)

-Leo Kat-
"Lisa?"

(Leo started to turned around and sure enough, there standing in front of him, with a gun pointed at his chest, was Lisa Mcgovern.)

-Lisa McGovern-
"
(tears in her eyes too) Leo!"

(Lisa ran to Leo and the two embrased.)

-Lisa McGovern-
"I thought I'd never see you again."

-Leo Kat-
"I thought so too."

(The two kissed then broke apart.)

-Lisa McGovern-
"So I see you got the diary."

-Leo Kat-
"Yeah, but Why didn't you just wait for me to show up."

-Lisa McGovern-
"Well..."

(Leo then noticed Lisa's clothes, they were worn out and dirty.)

-Leo Kat-
"And why are you wearing rags?"

-Lisa McGovern-
"I ran away, Leo."

-Leo Kat-
"from where?"

-Lisa McGovern-
"I'm not sure if we talk about this in the open."

-Leo Kat-
"then come back to my hotel room."

-Lisa McGovern-
"Ok. Let's go."

(So the two left and the scene fades.)

(The scene opens back up to Leo and Lisa entering Leo's Apartment.)

-Spangled Banner-
"So this is Lisa huh?"

(Lisa and Leo walked over to Spangled who was still sitting by the table.)

-Lisa McGovern-
"Yeah, and you must be Spangled. Leo told me about you on the way over."

-Spangled Banner-
"I know, he didn't take his head set off."

(Leo took his head set off then looked at Lisa.)

-Leo Kat-
"So tell me, Where have you been all this time?"

(Lisa sat down on one of the chairs by the table)

-Lisa McGovern-
"Well, sometime after you left, the Metalic Corporation came back and offered my family a large sum of money as well as a new house, outside of the US.  My family accepted the offer."

-Leo Kat-
"Why?"

-Lisa McGovern-
"Well, They told my parents that they were only trying to get your memories back and that you were actually an agent for them.  They said the money was only an award for helping them find you.  So my parents and me left for the new house.  It seemed fine till I started noticing that we were being watched. Also I found out that they had lied about you being an agent for them.  So I had been trying to escape.  Wasn't till a month ago that I did.  I found out that you had joined eWe so I made my way here."

(They sat in silence for awhile, then Spangled spoke up.)

-Spangled Banner-
"What now?"

(Then as if on cue Leo's cell phone went off. Leo took out his phone and answered it.)

-Leo Kat-
"Yes, Mr. Green."

-Mr. Green-
"Awe Leo, long time no see."

-Leo Kat-
"Sorry I've been busy."

-Mr. Green-
"Too busy for your manager?"

-Leo Kat-
"yeah, so why the call?"

-Mr. Green-
"Well, I just found out about an open number 1 contenders match, that I'm sure You'd be interseted in."

-Leo Kat-
"For the MidEastern?"

-Mr. Green-
"Actually it's for the new main title of Xplosion that Xplosion will get after Dynamic Destruction."

-Leo Kat-
"I see. well, I'm not sure."

-Mr. Green-
"What are you talking about Leo, This is a great oppertunity for you."

-Leo Kat-
"I'm not sure of how much longer I'm goning to be staying in eWe anyways."

-Mr. Green-
"what?!? Why?"

-Leo Kat-
"Personal reasons."

-Mr. Green-
"Well ok then. call me if you change your mind."

(Leo hung up his cell and pocketed it.)

-Lisa McGovern-
"Your quitting?"

-Leo Kat-
"Yeah, I only joined because I thought it'd help me find you.  Then it turned out to be a dead lead."

END

(note: was this really the end of the RP?  Cuz like... it's kind of random...)

OOC:
Ok so wanted to add this part because in case I lose it.  But this match was a beat the clock match I got last place:

LEO KAT vs. BIG SHOW
One of Jensens favourites on Xplosion for this one, Big show started slowly and Leo nearly put him away inside 5 minutes but as the match wore on he used his power and strength to gain control, throwing Leo around like a rag doll. Leo, despite a strong start clearly wasn't in the match, his head was too busy worrying about Lisa and the diary. Big Show went for a chokeslam buit Leo countered it into a beautiful roll up, he got a two but Big Show powered out. Leo is trying to use his speed but every time he slams into the big show with springboard moves he just bounces off, Big Show seems happy to let the clock run past Dutch's time but out of know where Leo takes him out with a cross body 1....2.. Big Show rolls the shoulder up, a huge buzzer goes off as time runs out on Leo, Big Show gets up and grabs Leo by the throat, lifting him into the air for a chokeslam but Leo drops down behind him and somehow manages a speed drop, picking up a three count.
Official Time: 12:03

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Kat in Beat the Clock Match Open Invite Empty Re: Leo Kat in Beat the Clock Match Open Invite

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:01 pm
Results Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=997

Note: If continuing with the Full Timeline, skip results of this match and head straight to the next one.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t291-kristy-vs-britney-sugar-west

Note 2: *to self* I'm a tad lost as I'm not entirely sure when it takes place as I do this.  But here are my notes I put in it anyways:  (note: while the show itself takes place before the next one. The events in this RP start up right at the end of the last one's results and doesn't time skip past that.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum