JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor Empty Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 pm
Notes: Blaze fought Crystal Taylor before. Crystal's debut and Blaze's 2nd match. 947

Note: this PB image works oddly enough.  Even though I use the IMGur ones now.
Code:
[img]https://2img.net/h/i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee449/JCKane/BlazetheCatSig.png[/img]

*The scene opens to the arena of the next Ladies Night.  Just then "Let it Burn" By Linkin park hits the PA system.  Then Blaze the Cat comes out onto the stage.  She stands there for a moment before she heads down the ramp and to the ring.  She then steps into the ring as she walks to the center.  She pulls out a microphone from her jacket pocket as her music fades.  She waits for a movement for the crowd to calm down before she raises the mike.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Last week, I defeated Melody Knight in the Queen of the Ring Tournament.  Like I said before, I'm through being the subject of a joke here.  You people think that just because I'm not human that it takes from your wrestling federation?  Grow up will you!  All you guys are doing is acting like children.  Who cares, what I am.  Rather Human or not."

*Blaze takes a few steps.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "I think I've figured something out.  You see you guys will only acknowledge a non-Human of it's part of some kind of comedy routine.  Even then You briker and gripe.  The one who hired me didn't care what I was so Why should you?"

*Blaze gives a pause.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Now onto some more important matters.  I showed that I'm not just going to lay down and crawl under a rock as one put it.  No, I'm going to move on.  If you think that your complaints, your constant references of being a joke, is going to phase me?  On the Contrary, it's only going to fuel my determination to prove myself.  To show you what I'm capable of.  I am Blaze the Cat, and I'm here to stay."

*Blaze then turns to the titration as it shows the match up between Blaze and Crystal Taylor.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "My next opponent in this tournament, Crystal Taylor.  Honestly, I'm rather glad that I get to face her in this tournament.  It will give me great pleasure to eliminate that self centered, self proclaimed Beauty Goddess, out of this tournament."

*Blaze turns her gaze from the titantron.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Now, Crystal if your listening, let me inform you of a few things.  After all I wouldn't want you to go on misinformation like last time.  Then again she was probably to busy looking at herself to really realize that I did not have two matches before I fought her.  I had only one match.  Now Crystal I need you to stop looking and stroking yourself for a bit so I can give you a little information."

*Blaze pauses a second to give Crystal time to take her focus of herself and onto Blaze.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Now that I got your attention, I want you to know that I've had only 4 matches here in eWe.  And out of those 4, you were the only one I've lost too."

*Blaze pauses.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "You get that?  Now that you know that, you should know how important this match is to me.  Our last match, you humiliated me by petting my head like some common animal.  If I remember correctly you even said before the match that I should be caged up.  I'm not some stupid stage monkey here to entertain.  No, I'm a fighter and I intend to do just that.  You see when we had our first match, I only saw you as just some other competitor.  Last time you beat me but this time I've got a little extra incentive.  You think I'm just some joke, like most of these people.  And on top of that you humiliate me by not only beating me but by thinking you can pet me and get away with it."

*Blaze let her anger calm a bit before continuing.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "You called me a stepping stone, you thought that once you stepped on it you'd never have to see me again.  Well, Surprise.  I'm back.  I do hope your ready when this stepping stone shows she doesn't take kindly to being stepped on.  Tell me, What are you going to do when the thing you thought was a punching bag, punches back?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "Crystal, I don't care about your supposed looks.  I think it's even funny how you list your so called beauty as one of the things that will help you get big in this company.  You're wrong Crystal.  Because, I'm about to show you that looks aren't everything when it comes to fighting, in fact, they are nothing at all.  You think this match will be simply gorgeous? The sad part is that it'll be simply horrific for you when you leave the ring not only having lost the match but knowing your out of this tournament and not having the fatal four way matches as a safety net."

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "You think you're royalty but you wouldn't know the first thing about Royalty.  Your self centered, an easy reason as to why your not fit to be any kind of queen.  True Royalty comes not by blood but by heart. A true Queen will stop at nothing to help those in need.  A true Queen fights for others when the time is right.  A true Queen will have respect for being who she is, not what she looks like.  You don't deserve respect, Crystal for your nothing but a brute.  A good looking brute according to you, but a brute none the less."

*"Let it Burn" by Linkin Park hits over the PA system.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor VBEy8wu: "So Crystal.  Prepare, to be Burned!"

*Blaze then leaves the ring and heads to the back.*

end.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor Empty Re: Blaze the Cat Vs Crystal Taylor

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 pm
Results Link: TBA