JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo Empty Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 pm
Note:   Chenoa Champo barely makes 100 word minimun and hasn't been doing as well. (Mostly losses)

*The scene opens to a locker room on ladies night.  There the door opens as Blaze the Cat(An anthropomophic cat wearing her trade mark outfit) and Marine (An athropomophic racoon girl) walk into the room.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "This place is ripper."

*Marine goes over to the cabnets and begins to browse in them.  Blaze only sighes.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Marine, I said you could come along but only if you'll behave yourself."

*Marine was still looking in the cabnet as she was tossing out different items she found in there.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "No drama, mate."

*Blaze closed the door behind her but all the while looking annoyed by Marine.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "What's this?"

*Marine pulled out a bottle of massage oil and stared at it curuosly.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "hmmm..."

*Blaze saw what she had as Marine held the bottle up to the light.  She didn't think Marine would get into to much trouble with oil.  So she took a seat and leaned back.  Closing her eyes for a nap.  Marine however, brought down the massage oil then opened the lid.  She leaned forward and gave it a sniff.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Strewth, Strawberries."

*Marine brought the bottle up as she took a drink instantly spiting it out.  Blaze opened her eyes and glanced at marine.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Blimey, what kind of drink is this?  Smells nice but tastes bleak.  It is still in my mouth.  Bleah."

*Marine goes to the sink and takes a drink.*

*Blaze closes her eyes again.  Marine then looks at the bottle of massage oil again.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Must be one of those adult drinks."

*She picks it up and walks over to Blaze.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "'ere you go Blaze."

*Blaze opened her eyes again and she looked as marine was holding out the bottle of Massage oil.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "That's oil."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Oil?  You mean the stuff you use to cook food?"

*Marine looked around the room.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "But there's no where to cook the food.  Unless..."

*Marine walked over to a cabnent and opened the lower drawers.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Nothin' 'ere but packages of stuff."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Don't make a mess, Marine."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "No Dramma.  Lemme see..."

*Marine takes out one of the pakages and pulled out one of the wrapped items.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Hey they have popsickles."

*Blaze looked to Marine.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Put those away."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "No Drama mate.  I'm just gonna 'ave a small snack."

*Marine opened the package to reviel a tampon.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Hmmm... maybe you push this thing here."

*She pushed the end and the part came out.  Marine looked at it.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "This isn't Ice Cream."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "No it's not.  So throw it away."

*Marine got up just as there was a knock on the door.  Blaze got up and answered the door.   There was an interviewer.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "hey, there Blaze.  Care for an interview?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "About what?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "You're match tonight."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "If you must."

*Blaze stepped out into the hall and shut the door behind her.  Outside was a cameraman by the interviewer.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "*turns to camera.*  All right, I'm here with Blaze the Cat, The newest diva here in eWe.  So tell us Blaze, what are the reason's you joined?"

*Blaze looked at the interviewer then at the caramera.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Who do I look at?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "What do you mean?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Do I look at you or the camera?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "You're choise I geuss."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Fine then."

*Blaze looked towards the interviewer.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "As for why I'm here, that's none of you're business."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "Ok.... anyways, you're first match here is against Chenoa Champo, what are you're feelings on that?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "*seriously* What's my feelings got to do with it?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "As in what are you're thoughts on the match?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "I'll win."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "Is that all?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Yes, why do you expect more of an answer?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "Well, yes.  I mean most people would like comment on how they'll win or why they'll win."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "*seriously* Ok.  How I'll win is by pin.  Why I'll win, is because I'm simply better."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "Well, so far no one has seen you fight and..."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "So.  Just because someone hasn't seen someone fight, doesn't mean that they can't fight."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "Well, do you make your claims on how badly, Chenoa has been doing lately."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "No.  I base my claims on being a better fighter than her.  My Skills are superior  Chenoa's are not."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "That's sounding a bit cocky coming from a Face."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "I'm only telling facts."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "If you say so."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Do you have any thing else to ask?"

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo TDF0ixs: "No not really."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "All right then."

*Blaze went back inside the locker room. Closing the door behind her.  Inside was Marine on the floor with empty tampon things and the tampons around her.  Marine was currently busy trying to put one of the tampons back in the tube thingy.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Strewth, these things are really hard to put back in."

*Blaze walks over to her.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "I told you not to make a mess."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "No drama.  I'll just put them all back into these 'ere doo-hickies and all will be as good as new."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "Just throw them away."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "Why?  I can put them back in."

*She struggled with putting the one she had in but still wasn't doing a good of job.*

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo VBEy8wu: "You can't so just throw them away.  Their no good anyways."

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo DUd5ZdD: "*a bit down.* Fine then."

*Marine got up and picked up the mess. She then threw them away.  Blaze only sighed as she shook her head.*

end.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo Empty Re: Blaze the Cat Vs Chenoa Champo

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 pm
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum