JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Harley Quinn Vs Sasha Banks Empty Harley Quinn Vs Sasha Banks

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm
Harley Quinn Vs Sasha Banks QuinnSasha

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-4-16-210-match-one-t2123.html#p22153463

Show: Chaos [4/4/2016]

Dear Journal, My name is Harley Grant, current a medical student. The reason why I give this new information is because two of my cousins have taken off with my previous Journal, which is the one I've spent years writing in. They have claimed to have destroyed it but I do not believe them. However, for now I will begin in this new one and combine it after I have successfully obtained my old one.

Now a little about myself, as I stated my name and current goals, but I come from a family of well, it's hard to really describe them properly. But I should start with their occupation, which they run a traveling circus. My mother acts as the Ringmaster which she has been known to pull out a few magic tricks in between acts just to appease the crowds. My father is your typical strong man, as he impresses the crowds with his deeds of strength while lifting up benches normally with people on them. There's my older brother who works with my uncle as the two are lion tamers. With a crack of their whips they have the lions perform different tasks from jumping through hoops to keeping their mouths open for my brother to stick his head into them. Then you have my Aunt, who's a daredevil. Rather she's jumping over lines of cars or shooting herself out of a cannon, there was no risk she wasn't willing to put herself through to put on a great show. My older sister and little brother were trapeze artists who as you can guess, performed daring tasks from jumping from one point to the other. And finally my cousins, aka the twins. These two were the clowns of the family and rightly so. They loved pulling pranks and practical jokes, that it was only fitting they give the audience a laugh with their shenanigans. Together they were the Grant Family circus, where they grant you more for less, as their slogan was.

I don't really know why I'm telling you all this. I left that life a long time ago. I just always felt there was more to my life than just entertaining people and that's why I left that life behind. I am the first person in my family to even go to college, which wasn't an easy task with how my family moved around all the time, thus we were home schooled. Won't even begin to say how difficult it was to get my GED. But that's a story for another time. I can say that because of my background it is probably the reason why I'm such a fan of watching professional wrestling. Really, it's not something I like to admit, after all my family loves to tease me about it any chance they get, so it feels like a guilty pleasure of mine.

So that really brings me to what's been going on a little more recently. Thanks to a friend of mine, I was introduced to a show called Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, or E.W.E. for short. And for a few months now I've been watching it faithfully, even going back into the archives to check out some of their earlier episodes. I was a bit disappointed that some of their footage was missing but enjoyed what I managed to check out. They have a plentiful cast of characters, but I would have to say my favorite would have to be the Joker.

Seems strange for someone who wants nothing to do with her family's circus to like a clown, but I've always like the Joker character. My cousins teased me a lot about that when they found out but I can't help it. I sometimes wonder if there's a darker side to me. After all I love Joker's dark sense of humor, but my parents tell me it's more of a 'love to hate' kind of relationship. But I wouldn't know.

With all that though I would like to address something else. You see, a few weeks ago, I was in a car crash. It wasn't my fault but some idiot driver who had one too many to drink decided that red was code for floor it. Thankfully, aside from my car, I didn't get any serious injuries, but I did hit my head pretty hard. So much in fact, that I'm beginning to wonder if there was something that went wrong because a few times I remember going to bed earlier than I usually do, and one time where I had a lapse in my memory. I'm checking to see what it is, but I do hope that it's not to serious. But it's possible that my roommate is right when she said that it's just all the sleep I've been losing at school. I do hope she's right.

---

The camera opens to a backstage interview set. A black curtain is set up in the back with the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment logo in the upper left corner. Standing in front is a man in a grey suit and a pink tie. Hair brown and done up nicely. He holds a microphone in his hand. He raises it up to his lips as he begins to speak.

Mark Richardson
"Hello everyone I'm Mark Richardson and we have a real treat for you. In just a few moments I'm set to interview the newest signee to Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. So introducing at this time, Harley Quinn..."

Mark sounds like he thought this was a way to be a mystery opponent. But that wasn't even close as giggling could be heard just off camera.

-Harley Quinn-
"Now now, Marky Mark. You can do far better than that."

Her voice had a higher pitch to it. Mark looks towards the woman out of the camera's view, with an are you serious look. After a moment of silence.

-Harley Quinn-
"Fine, I'll just do it myself."

A hand reaches out and grabs the camera, pulling it away from whoever was holding it. There way a hey, but after some hustle and jostle the view was now showing the floor of some red and black boots.

-Harley Quinn-
"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! You've been waiting for it and now it's here. The EWE has gotten all the more better with the introduction of the one, the only!!"

The camera is flipped around and aimed upward as we catch that of a woman wearing a harlequin outfit. White make-up hide any other details that the black mask and harlequin mask didn't. A huge smile was plastered on her face.

-Harley Quinn-
"ME! Harley Quinn. Hold your applause please."

Harley giggles before she tosses the camera back at the cameraman who struggles to catch it. Harley giggles all the while. When the camera was under control it was pointed at the stage again with Mark now standing next to Harley Quinn. She smiles as she pats him on the side of the face.

-Harley Quinn-
"Now THAT, is how you do an introduction Marky Mark."

Mark fumbles a bit before he raises his microphone yet again.

Mark Richardson
"Right right. Well, I guess everyone's first question is why you've chosen to join EWE. You could of joined any other place, anywhere."

Harley was obvlious to Mark preference as she smiles.

-Harley Quinn-
"What else would it be but to be closer to my puddin'?"

Mark Richardson
"You're Puddin'?"

-Harley Quinn-
"The Joker, duh."

Mark Richardson
"I didn't realize The Joker was seeing anyone."

Harley was aghast.

-Harley Quinn-
"What? You dare doubt me? The Joker and I are destined to be together. Like Peanut Butter and Bananas. Or Chocolate Milk and Cookies."

Mark Richardson
"Peanut Butter and Bananas?"

-Harley Quinn-
"Don't knock it til you try it."

Mark Richardson
"Right right, well wait a moment, destiney to be together? So you and Joker aren't actually dating?"

Harley gets a little annoyed by that as she gets in Mark's face.

-Harley Quinn-
"You SHUT YOUR FACE! Me and my puddin' are together. He just doesn't know it yet."

Mark rolls his eyes. And Harley settles back down with her usual smile

Mark Richardson
"Right. Well, aside from all that, tonight you will be having your very first match here tonight on Chaos. What can the fans expect to see from you?"

Harley's smile widens.

-Harley Quinn-
"Oh, they'll be in for a real treat tonight. Front row seats to the greatest performance in all the history of Wrestling! Aside from Mister J, that is."

Harley smiles in love as Mark rolls his eyes again.

Mark Richardson
"Well, what are your thoughts on your opponent then? Sasha Banks is not someone to be taken lightly after all."

Harley Quinn giggles.

-Harley Quinn-
"The Boss is it? She's not my boss. Only one I answer too is Mister J..."

Mark Richardson
"And if he tells you to get lost?"

Harley's eyes narrowed slightly as she ignored him for now.

-Harley Quinn-
"Sasha Banks thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Well, she hasn't met anyone like me. I'm the real package, baby. Talent, Skill, Love..."

Mark Richardson
"Except from the Joker."

Harley's eyebrow twitched slightly but she ignored him again.

-Harley Quinn-
"You can't get any crazier than me, Banks, and when I masacre you in the ring, I'll be pinning you for the one, two three..."

Mark Richardson
"Crazy is right, if you think someone like the Joker will..."

But he didn't get to finish as Harley hits him with a double handed uppercut she labeled "Bring out the Hammer". Mark lays on the ground as Harley shouts at him.

-Harley Quinn-
"No ONE will deny me and my Puddin's love!"

She looks back to the camera and smirks.

-Harley Quinn-
"And that's what you got waiting for you Banks. Bank on that! "

Harley laughs as she walks out of the camera's view, but it echoes around as the camera looks at the downed Mark Richardson on the floor. It fades to the next segment on Monday Night Chaos!

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Harley Quinn Vs Sasha Banks Empty Re: Harley Quinn Vs Sasha Banks

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum