JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King Empty Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 am
Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King LastStand2016-XCore

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-x-core-championship-t2135.html#p22153657

Show: Last Stand 2016 [4/17/2016]

Monday Night Chaos had just arrived at it's 4th commercial break. As the fans decided to use this moment in time to head gather more snacks at the concessions or even relieve themselves in the arena's restrooms, one individual makes his way backstage through the hustle and bustle of workers preparing for the next event of the show, or just relaxing and socializing with others. This individual was Thunder Dragon, or Justin Kane as his real name was and he was fresh from his match against Khaos. His features were telling a story as his shoulders drooped ever so slightly, his black hoodie strung over his shoulder with his eyes set straight ahead as he walked a little slower than his regular pace. Eventually, Justin made it to his destination, his locker room, which he walked straight in letting the door shut as he did. Inside were his manager Cyclone and his personal trainer, Kaylie Steel. Cyclone had a look of worry written on her face as she walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

-Cyclone-
"Justin... I'm sorry...

Justin doesn't say a word as he tosses his hoodie to the black duffle bag that was in the corner of the room. That doesn't help Cyclone's worry over her client, after all she knew how badly he originally took the loss at The Rumble. Justin sits down on the couch in the room but leans forward as he places his forearms on his knees and just looks at the floor. Cyclone takes that as a bad sign. Kaylie however, sticks to being professional as she walks over and begins to look over him, making sure things were ok.

-Cyclone-
"I knew I shouldn't of booked that match...You weren't ready for Khaos, I should of seen that.

Justin continues to look at the floor when he slowly shakes his head.

-Justin Kane-
"No, it wasn't your fault, Jessica. It was mine.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Don't go beating yourself up now.

Kaylie said as she was currently had Thunder's arm up moving it around to make sure his arm muscles weren't damaged.

-Justin Kane-
"I'm not.. Honestly. But listen I'm not bitter about the loss. It was a good match and you know...

As Justin spoke a thought crept into his mind causing a smile to spread on his lips.

-Justin Kane-
"That match, it really showed me a lot of what to expect from Khaos. After all you seen what he was like in his other matches. He either accomplished his goal and move on, or wasn't really challenged. You can't really tell what a guy's capable of until he's challenged. Granted I'll admit I probably could of done more to prepare for the match.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Like not binge watching Power Rangers...

Justin looked to Kaylie who had moved to checking Justin's other arm.

-Justin Kane-
"Ok, yeah that wasn't the best training I'll admit.

Justin chuckled as he looked back to Cyclone.

-Justin Kane-
"But trust me when I say that now I know more about Khaos.

Cyclone nodded but had to interject as now she was a little unsure.

-Cyclone-
"Yeah, but you know he wasn't at his best either. That was a regular match, we both seen what he can do when the rules are out of the window.

-Justin Kane-
"If I recall, he did end that fight with him flat on his back.

Justin grinned as he was poking fun to try and lighten Cyclone's mood, but it wasn't helping.

-Cyclone-
"I'm serious Justin. He could seriously injure you. We don't want a repeat of King of Xtreme, or even the WrestleMania Destiney series.

Justin lowers his head slightly as he remembered that both of those events were what caused his injuries. Well the first was before the WMD series finale during a one on one with Psychotica in an WMD hardcore match, which was equivalent to an Extreme Rules match.

-Justin Kane-
"... Watch it.

Justin suddenly blurted as Kaylie had pressed into a sore spot on his chest. Kaylie just shrugs as she continues her inspection. Justin gives her a slight glare before looking back to Cyclone.

-Justin Kane-
"I know the risks Cyclone. I going to be preparing to the max. Kaylie will be helping me as well.

-Kaylie Steel-
"MmmHmmm...

Cyclone looked between them as she gave a nod.

-Cyclone-
"Right right, I just don't want you getting injured again, you've worked to hard to be put on the sidelines so soon.

-Justin Kane-
"I understand. Don't worry so much about it.

-Cyclone-
"It's my job as your manager.

Cyclone seemed pretty adamant about it so Justin just gave a nod.

-Justin Kane-
"Right. Just trust me that I'm doing all I can to stay off the injured list. But at the same time, you need to know that I'm not going to be holding back just because my opponent is tough.

Cyclone seems to think on this a moment before she gives her own nod of understanding.

-Cyclone-
"Ok, I get you. So for now, how about I go get you something to eat?

-Justin Kane-
"That'd be awesome.

Cyclone smiles as she heads for the door. She stops momentarily to readjust her mask, before she leaves the room. Justin continues to look at the door before he sees Kaylie stand up and walk a little in front of him.

-Justin Kane-
"So what's the verdict?

-Kaylie Steel-
"You'll live.

Kaylie smirks and Justin chuckles.

-Justin Kane-
"Well, that's a relief. Thanks for the check up.

-Kaylie Steel-
"My pleasure. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make sure Jessica gets you something a little more healthy to eat.

-Justin Kane-
"Alright.

So Kaylie heads out of the room as well, leaving Justin there alone with his thoughts. Justin leans back into the couch, grunting slightly from his sore muscles. As he thinks something springs to mind causing him to grin, knowing just how to make the fight epic... and more personal.

-Justin Kane-
"I think it's time to bust it out...

Justin continues to grin to himself as he waits for his friends to return. In his mind, he knew exactly what he was going to do.

The camera opens up over 1,200 miles away from where this year's Last Stand is set to take place inside the American Airlines Arena in Miami Florida. Inside, we see the arena left alone as 19,600 seats all surround a basketball court down below in the center of attention. The camera is set up down below to where the court resides as it looks around at all the empty seats... empty, except one. The camera zooms in on a lone individual sitting in the lowest row of bleachers in the arena. While his face wasn't fully shown thanks to his black hoodie's hood covering his head casting shadows over his face, the logo on his hoodie gave it away as EWE SuperStar Thunder Dragon. Next to him was a black case, one you might hold a rather long object in. Thunder continues to sit there as the camera moves in closer, soon standing right infront of him as his jeans and white shoes were seen clearer in the shot. Thunder looks past the camera though as his mind seemed preoccupied. One arm was draped over the back of the chair next to him while the other rested on the case that was stretched across the padded seats to his left as it tapped lightly on it. Finally, he spoke but did not yet look at the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Two years ago, at the very pay-per-view we are about to arrive at, this place looked very different.

Thunder stands up as he walks past the camera. The camera follows him as he has his back to it looking out over the basketball court.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The floor was covered in black, that whole section was blocked off with a stage and huge monitor for people in the back to see what was going on. In the center, was a ring where blood, sweat, and tears were shed onto it's surface. Yes, this was the place, of Last Stand 2014.

Thunder paused as he let it sink in for a moment. Finally, he brought his hands up and removed his hood from his head before turning back around. He gave a slight grin to the camera as he continued on.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But why is this place so special? Sure, it was where Last Stand took place two years ago, but who really cares now right? Well, you'd be wrong. You see this is the place where it all started for me. No, not where I debuted, but where my first injury occurred.

Thunder nods his head several times before raising his hands up in a slight shrug posture.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You're probably tired of me talking about this already. Big deal right? I got injured, twice, came back, blah blah blah, let's move on. But here me out for a moment, because you are right in saying I should finally just move on, but truth be told, for me, it's a chapter of my life that really needs closure. After all I've not really done anything to really make up for what happened on March 9th, 2014. But that all ends on Sunday. After two long years, it's time to put this baby to rest. And what better way, than at the very same Pay-per-view that caused me so much pain and time off in the very type of match that caused it.

Thunder's grin widened as he begins to put more of the pieces together.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You see, for those who remember, or care, the match that Psychotica nearly ended my career, was a Hardcore Match, Same as an Extreme Rules match just with a fancy name. So though our prizes were different, the one being our entrances in the Elimination Chamber Money-in-the-Bank match, things couldn't be more set up right.

Thunder raises a finger to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, almost. But we'll get to that in a moment. For now there's a few things I need to talk about here, and as you can guess it, there's a few guys in this match that I need to address. But who to start with? Well, that's an easy one, we'll go with the one and only Freddy Fazbear from Fazbear Entertainment.

Thunder chuckles slightly at his FNAF game reference which had nothing to do with this incarnation of Freddy Fazbear. He gets more serious as he talks next.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As I said, a lot has changed in 2 years. After all, 2 years ago, I had a good friend by the name of Eli. Probably my first friend I made here and my tag team Partner for a time before we decided to part ways, and no it had nothing to do with Eli eliminating me in aforementioned Elimination Chamber match, that happened after we went our separate paths.

Thunder chuckled once more but decided to get more to the point.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Two years later, Eli has changed to a killer clown named The Joker, with his own little posse to go with it, this being the Freddy and all his friends. I've wondered, why these guys are even working for Eli... I mean the Joker. Are they just as crazy? Then again I guess you'd have to be to put come out here and wrestle in a large stuffed bear outfit. But the fact of the matter is, Freddy doesn't really have the passion for the Wrestling Ring. You can tell just by the matches he's had. Maybe he just doesn't want to be here, who knows. Just know Freddy, I don't care what you do in this match, you could even bring all your animal buddies with you, they are legal by the way, you are not winning this match.

Thunder nods as he waits a moment as he places his hands into his hoodie's front pocket. He begins to slowly rock on the heels of his feet before he continues on.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Then you have Desmond King, which yeah I know I'm late, but my apologies for what happened to your Uncle.

Feeling as if he should give a moment before he continued on after saying that, Thunder waited, before clearing his throat.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Aside from that though.. I don't' know anything else about you. Sure like most I can google and check your record, which tells me what? You're 2 and 2 in EWE so far, only beating Ryback and Luke Harper? Though I have to say, those two are impressive. Both had size on you for sure making both defenses that much harder to win. But there is one thing I can say. After all last time you were on the air, you mentioned you didn't want to go extreme to take on Luke Harper. A feat that is normally commendable, but this match, this championship belt, is not about that. It's to show just who is the most extreme person here is. To not just show how far one will go to withstand a beating but to create an epic moment where you Spear someone through a table. If you're not willing to go there Desmond, you don't belong in this match.

Thunder nods again hoping he's firing Desmond up more than putting him down. But he would soon see. Finally, Thunder removes his right hand from his pocket as he holds up a single finger.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That leaves only one left, the man that has the most momentum going into this match. Of Course, I'm talking about Khaos.

Thunder grins as a fire gets lit in his eyes just mentioning the guy's name. It wasn't for revenge, no, it was knowing he was the biggest threat in the match and he couldn't wait to pick up the challenge again.

-Thunder Dragon-
"First of all, congrats on the win last Monday. But did you see it? Did you see what I was talking about, even though from what you said, you probably didn't even see what I said until now as you prepped from your match. That boom I was talking about, how win, lose, or draw, I came to fight and if you won, it'd be a hard fought battle. And you know it was. But don't go getting a big head now. You saw what happened out there and you know I'm not just playing. But what I got from that is a taste of what you're really made of, not some of the excuse of matches I've seen you in. No, I got to witness first hand your skill, power, and ferocity and I can't wait to step back into that ring again.

The passion in Thunder's voice echo'd all around him. He was on fire and just thinking of what was to come made him that much more excited.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But I know that was only a small taste. At Last Stand I will be seeing much more of it as we get to go into the area you are much more familiar with, Extreme Rules! But don't let my past get to your head. Just because you took a windshield to your back and walked out the next week while I was out for months on both my injuries, doesn't mean that I can't handle it. After all, these injuries I've gotten have helped me learn and grow. Giving me more a tolerance to pain that I never had before. So much, that I am not just confident that I can go toe to toe with you in this match, but I know I can win this thing... with a little help from a friend.

Thunder's grin spreads even more as it was now time to show just what he alluded to earlier. He began to walk back towards where he was sitting earlier, over to where the black case sat across the seats.

-Thunder Dragon-
"As I said that the set up for this match was almost perfect, but the truth was there is one last thing that will go a long way in this match.

Thunder arrived in front of the case as he began to open the two metal latches on it one at a time

-Thunder Dragon-
"The very thing that caused my injury so long ago. The thing that caused me so much pain and misery... will now take all that back as it helps me win the X-Core Championship, to being a champion again for the longest time.

Thunder lifts the lid of the case as his back blocked the view from the camera. Slowly he reached in as he picked up it's contents. He looked at it before turning around, revealing a wooden baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it. Red stains of blood were clear as day on the barbed wire as it was reasoned to believe that this bat was the very same bat that Psychotica had used once upon a time. Thunder lifted the bat up a few times letting the thick end drop into his hand as he smirked.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Prepare for the BOOM!

Thunder grinned as he held the bat in both his hands long ways. The camera zooms in on the bat before fading to black.

Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King Empty Re: Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 am

A few days after Justin returned from Miami Florida, Justin found himself in an old gym. This gym was owned by the Steel Co. company has it had many of state of the art equipment in it. Or so it had, about 5 years ago. The gym didn't have much use to it now as aside from Justin and Kaylie using it for training, only three others used the gym and one of said three wasn't a member but the head trainer at the gym, well, the only trainer at the gym. The only reason why the gym was even still open was for that man. But that was another story as right now, Justin was in the ring, shirtless and wearing a pair of jeans and boots. He was currently, sparing off against his trainer, Kaylie Steel, who currently had on just a green and black sports bra and matching sweatpants. Currently, the two were circling each other as they came in and locked up. Kaylie began to say something to Justin when the door to the small gym opened and in walked Jessica Summers, waving her tablet in the air clearly irate about something.

-Jessica Summers-
"Are you crazy? Seriously, Justin, what were you thinking, saying you're going to be using that BAT in the match?"

Justin stopped the lock up as he grabbed his towel from the apron. He wiped off his sweat filled brow as he looked to Jessica.

-Justin Kane-
"Calm down, Jessica."

That only made Jessica more angry as her eyes narrowed at him.

-Jessica Summers-
"Calm down? Calm DOWN!? You know what that BAT did to you. Why in the world would you bring it back into the match? Khaos is vicious and wouldn't think twice to snatching that bat right out of your hands and using it against you. Really, You just got back from injury, do you really want to go back?"

Kaylie rolls her eyes as she crosses over leaning on the ropes as Justin was sitting on mat, his legs dangling out over the apron.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Here I thought you'd rather him have it in there. What with what Khaos is bringing to the party."

That cut into Jessica's anger as it bore way to confusion.

-Jessica Summers-
"What is he bringing?"

Both confusion and slightly worried crossed into her mind as Kaylie couldn't help but chuckle.

-Kaylie Steel-
"I take it you didn't catch his little video then did you?"

-Jessica Summers-
"uh...."

Jessica looked at her tablet as she scrolled through to EWE to check up on it. As she did she short of rambled on.

-Jessica Summers-
"I don't know about the video, I just watched the video you guys submitted, been a busy..."

She froze as her features gave way to astonishment. Obviously, she found the video that Khaos uploaded and more importantly, saw the 2x4 attached to a baseball bat handle with Razor Wire wrapped around the end. Silently Jessica mouthed Oh my gosh.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Well, that's a good look for you, Jessica."

Kaylie mocked at Jessica's stunned features before she looked up.

-Jessica Summers-
"That thing? He's bringing that thing?!"

Jessica's stun then returned to anger as she rounded on Justin.

-Jessica Summers-
"See what you did? You had to bring in that bat and now Khaos is trying to one up you. Do you not even care about your career?"

-Justin Kane-
"Of Course, I care about my career. Why do you think I've come back after not one, but TWO injuries? I could of just called it quits, but no. I came back and I'm going to keep on fighting."

Justin was getting a little agitated but Jessica shakes her head.

-Jessica Summers-
"But that thing...

-Justin Kane-
"Is a tool, nothing more. It means something to him sure, if I had made something like that I'd be bringing it to the ring too. It's personal to him after all and that's the way I want it."

Justin stands back up in the ring as Jessica just looks up at him.

-Jessica Summers-
"Why would you want to make it so personal? It doesn't have to be."

But Justin shakes his head.

-Justin Kane-
"No, this match is personal. I need to prove I can still do this. Everything changed for me after that night at Last Stand. Not just a few months off. Because I've been back to EWE, twice now and what do I have to show for it? Huh? Nothing. I couldn't get into Last year's Wrestlemania because I lost every SINGLE Money-in-the-Bank qualifier match I got. Then I failed to get past Jack Michaels at the King of Xtreme Finals. And I didn't even make it to the FINAL entrant in the Rumble. I'm sick of coming away empty handed. So yes, it's personal for me. The same pay-per-view, the same match type, and now the same weapon... I will succeed where I failed two years ago."

Justin turned around to walk back to the center of the ring. His fire was fueled, but it didn't stop his manager from worrying about him.

-Jessica Summers-
"I get all that Justin, I really do. But do you really have to escalate it? You could of left out the batt, kept Khaos from bringing out that crazy weapon of his."

Justin shakes his head but doesn't turn around just yet.

-Justin Kane-
"You don't get it do you. I strive for the extreme, you know that. The bigger the match, the badder the stipulations, it fuels my fire, my passion. I just can't help myself but to want to make every encounter I have epic...but in this case it's more than that..."

Justin turns back towards Jessica locking her in his gaze.

-Justin Kane-
"I need this one to escalate. I need to get the best in Khaos, yes even in Freddy and Desmond. Otherwise, if I win, it will just fill hollow. Like I didn't deserve it. Just like all that time ago, back when I first started out here. I came out here to make a name for myself, to actually be somebody. Yet, despite winning match after match aside from my debut, the matches just felt hollow. I got tired of beating people when they didn't try. And when I was set to face Allesandro for the Mid Eastern Championship.. I was let down when he barely put up a fight, leaving me to easily pick up the victory. But all it felt was empty. Like I didn't even really deserved to be called champion."

-Jessica Summers-
"But.. you got that when he went for his rematch didn't you?"

-Justin Kane-
"Exactly, but this match there isn't a rematch. I get one shot at winning this championship and truly feeling like I deserved every single person calling me champion, not until the 'powers-that-be' decide to give them another shot but who knows when that'll be. So I'll poke, I'll prode, I'll do whatever I have to do, to not get some mediocre opponent. And I hate to admit it, but Freddy and Desmond, I don't believe they'll be giving me their best at Last Stand. Freddy has way too many things on his plate, and Desmond hasn't even been heard since he won his entrance fee. So Khaos has a lot to make up for."

Jessica seems to understand now as she nods and Justin smiles.

-Jessica Summers-
"I understand. But all the same, be careful out there."

Justin grins as he nods.

-Justin Kane-
"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

-Kaylie Steel-
"And what he doesn't know he'll improvise."

Kaylie shot in causing Justin to chuckle.

-Justin Kane-
"Right, well, great trainer of mine, less chit-chat, more cramming stuff into my noggin so I have to do less improvising."

Kaylie smirks as she goes back over, with Jessica watching Kaylie resumes the training, preparing Justin for the deadliest match of his career.

The camera opens up to darkness. Nothing but black as far as the eye can go. Slowly, out of the lightless void comes the sound of wood hitting flesh. Light footsteps begin to follow this sound as both increase in volume. Soon enough a figure begins to take shape in the darkness. Nothing but black of course, but as the figure grow closer to the camera, other colors begin to take shape. Red and blue, and a light color not quite white but in this darkness is may as well of been. Finally, the figure comes into focus as a black hoodie covered individual steps into the view of the camera. The hood up casting long shadows on the man's face, where only his mouth and chin visible to the viewers. He wore blue jeans and a pair of boots, a bat with barbed wire wrapped around the thicker part of the bat. Slowly he lifted up the heavier end as he let it fall the wood slapping into his left hand as he caught it yet again. However, the figure was easily disquished yet again as the trademarked red dragon logo centered on the man's hoodie gave him away. Slowly, a grin etched into his lips as he began to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's here."

Silence followed as Thunder two words cut into the night. He caught the large end of the batt one last time before again he spoke.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Last Stand, the FINAL major destination before the biggest night of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment. It's where feuds continue to escalate, titles are won to secure their spots in the grandest stage of them all, and new matches are set up. As for myself, it's time to see who of four men will be Extreme enough to become the X-Core Champion. For tonight, two men, a Dragon, and a bear walk into the ring..."

A chuckle escapes from Thunder's lips, but it kept the serious tone of the situation.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, sounds like the opening of a bad joke. But tonight it won't be a laughing matter. For tonight we go extreme."

Thunder grins flashes on his face as he steps closer, out of the shadows, bringing his hands up to swipe his hood off, revealing his face and the fiery eyes behind it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I could stand here and go on to talk about the other two members in this match up. One Freddy Fazbear and one Desmond King, but as old as the saying is, what more can I really say about these two? Neither have yet to of shown any spark of interest in this match. I can still hope they drop a boom for us right at the end, but the fact of the matter is, I don't think it'll be happening. Freddy will be bringing his anger to the match, I know. But not anger for me, Khaos, or even Desmond. No his anger is at his boss. This will guarantee he will have that spark of fight in him, but it will fizzle out as much as I wish it wouldn't."

Thunder shakes his head disappointedly. He wanted Freddy to bring his A game. He wanted it so bad, but knew it'd not be his best.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Let's not forget Desmond. To play a broken record, Desmond has shown he doesn't want to go extreme, so why does he want to go after a title to prove who can go extreme? As of yet, he hasn't done or said anything to let us know otherwise. Is he waiting for his time? Does he not know that this title isn't about waiting to surprise your opponent with passion. No it's about coming out here, stating your mind and backing it up in the ring. But you know that if that was his plan, the doubts are running into his mind. Don't let it happen Desmond. I need you to give me your best tonight. Not just for me but for yourself. So come on Desmond, bring it ON!"

Thunder shouts in hopes to bring some form of passion to Desmond but he let's out a sigh. Again what he wishes and what he believes will come true are two different things.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You see boys, this match is supposed to be epic. We need all four of us bringing our A games so none of us have any doubts when the match is over and that tile, will slip away from your grasp, like fading into the shadows, not to be seen again. But that's not what I'm getting from you now is it Khaos? No, I helped put a spark in that head of yours and you realized that this match will not just be you coming out here to dominate the feeble wrestlers of EWE. I know more than ever that you will give me the match that I want."

Thunder grins as he can still picture it. Both him and Khaos going all out to one up each other in this match. He then lifted up the batt as he leaned it over his shoulder.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I respect that about you. That raw talent and power that you bring to the ring. The need to go Extreme and do whatever it takes in a match like this to get the job done. Which you are right Khaos that's one thing we do share in common. Not only that but you are right that we will not always see eye to eye. We are complete opposites but it goes more than just are views. After all you see this? The very weapon we are both bringing to the ring?"

Taking it from his shoulder, Thunder lays the batt back in his other hand as he lifts is slightly for the camera to see better.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Both me and you are bringing a weapon to this fight. Both of these weapons have a history with us but that is where things change. Your weapon comes to you in your glory and victory, while mine comes to me from shame and defeat. Both great motivational reasoning to bring them into this match to increase its magnitude. But it's not all you're bringing to the party to further play on that victorious motivation you have. You're bringing in a title that you've never been defeated when it was on the line. A title that the higher-ups have granted you to put on the line in our match. Bravo I do say."

Thunder slung the bat over his shoulder again as readjusted it so he could clap his hands before his fire returned to his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sure, I don't have some title I won long ago to add to the mix. Not that I could unfreeze the Mid Eastern Championship, and even if I could, I don't have the power to put it on the line. But what I bring to the table is just as important. I bring a man that has been starved of a true fire victory in such a long time. A man that's so hungry to taste gold again after so many failures. So I warn you now, don't underestimate the man born of failure. He'll swallow you up and spit you out."

The fire could be seen in Thunder's eyes. He meant every word he was saying.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But I don't have to worry about that from you do I? As you said, you and I both know that this match will come down to just me and you. The destructive force of Khaos, and the pure extreme Dragon. But know this Khaos. I don't care what you put on the line. I don't care if you still think you've got the edge on me. You are wrong, DEAD wrong. I'll prove to you that I'm a force that you just can't get past. It will not be a fluke, I guarantee."

Thunder smirked as he held up the batt into the air.

-Thunder Dragon-
"This is for everything, Khaos. PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!!"

Thunder yelled out loud as the fiery passion echo'd throughout the area. This was going to be extreme, this was going to be... Last Stand!

Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King Empty Re: Thunder Vs Khaos Vs Freddy Fazbear Vs Desmond King

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum