JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Training Session Empty Training Session

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 am
RP Link:http://hswefed.forumotion.com/t4-training-session

The day was Wednesday as the Jensen Mansion was alive with it's usual staff out and about their day.  A few were outside racking the leaves that had accumulated outside the area when a car pulls up to the circle drive. Out of it steps James Ceno. Ceno looked around to get an idea of the scale of the property, wondering about what sorts of gym facilities could be inside. Nevertheless, he had a promise to keep and he didn't hesitate to walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. Soon enough the door was opened by a man in a butler uniform.  He looks to Ceno with a slight smile.

-Jensen Mansion Butler-
”Ah, Mr. Ceno.  They've been expecting you.”

-James Ceno-
"Lead the way then.”

The butler nodded as he gestured for him to step inside. Once Ceno did, the man closed the front door before turning back to him.

-Jensen Mansion Butler-
”This way sir.”

He said as he began to lead Ceno through the halls of the Jensen Mansion. Soon enough, they arrived at the door to the training room.  The butler looked to James before gesturing towards the door.

-Jensen Mansion Butler-
”They're in here, sir.  Now if you'll excuse me.”

He said being polite as he headed off to attend to his duties. Ceno slowly opens the door after the butler departs, making his way into the room. Everything in him was apprehensive, but he also saw it as an opportunity, an opportunity to show that Paragon isn't all bad. Sure, the methods were questionable, but the philosophy wasn't the cruelty on display lately. Inside the room was state of the art training equipment from ellipticals, bench presses, stair masters, all the best money could buy, all with the Jensen Industries Logo displayed prominently on it.  In the center of the room was a wrestling ring, nice quality but so was everything else in the room.  Inside the ring was Maya Jensen and Mizore Payne.  Maya was in her ring gear of black sports bra, black pants, boots, and fingerless gloves.  Her hair was tied back in a pony tail as she was in the ring doing some stretches.  Across her eyes was what could of been a cloth, tied all the way around it. And her left shoulder was heavily taped.  Next to her was Mizore as Mizore was watching her for now, going to help where needed.  Outside of the ring closer to the door were Annabelle Jackson and Kristy Jensen.  They both looked back towards Ceno as he opened the door.  Even Mizore glanced that way.

Hiding his sigh at Maya's condition under the guise of interest at the facilities, Ceno looks to the women and nods, shifting his duffel bag from his shoulder to his hand.

-James Ceno-
"I'm going to go change.”

Kristy looks at him and nods before glancing to Annabelle. In the ring Mizore has a slight glare at Ceno as she placed a hand on Maya whispering something into her ear.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Show him where he can.”

Annabelle nods to Kristy as she looks to Ceno.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"This way.”

She said as she headed to the door to the room. Ceno followed Annabelle, noticing Mizore's obvious glare. She didn't trust him, but it didn't matter; their goal was the same. Annabelle lead Ceno out of the room and into another room close by.  It wasn't a locker room nor a shower facility but it was a guest room complete with it's own bathroom.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You can get changed in here.”

Annabelle said and before she did, she looked at him with a sincere expression on her face.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"and thank you for doing this.”

-James Ceno-
"Thank me when it works. Until then, you can treat me with the same distrust that I could clearly see in Mizore's eyes.”

James tossed his duffel onto the bed as he slowly removed his coat.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"If what I saw on Twitter is anything... you care about Maya.  So that's enough for me.”

Annabelle closed the door to the room leaving Ceno there to change.

-James Ceno-
"Right.”

Ceno started heading back to the gym, wearing an unflattering pair of grey track pants, wrestling shoes and a semi-loose black t-shirt. As he did, he would notice Roller X just about to head to the training room. She was wearing a more lose black top and jeans.  When she spotted Ceno she glanced at him.

-Roller X-
"Oh look you came.  How fun.  But tell me, how long you gonna be in there because there's more than just one third of the three blind mice who needs to train you know.”

-James Ceno-
"Oh? I take it that you'll be joining us, because I wouldn't have seen such a sight in my life as three blind mice. ”

James walked past her to get back into the room, not wanting to deal with her longer than necessary. Roller X just rolls her eyes deciding to go else where instead.  Back inside the training room, Maya was still warming up as Mizore was there with her.  Annabelle and Kristy turned back to look at Ceno as he walked in as he slowly strolled up to the ring, observing and keeping to himself. The blindfold definitely put Maya's condition into perspective, but with Mizore there, James was oddly put at ease. Maya continued to warm up as Mizore glanced towards Ceno every so often.  There wasn't any trust in those eyes.  Soon, enough Maya finished as she stood up and gave a slight nod.

-Maya Jensen-
”Ok...”

-James Ceno-
"Are you okay?”

James slowly climbed into the ring and looked at Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
”Shoulder's still painful... but I'm ready.”

Maya said resisting the urge to rub her shoulder.  Mizore now fully looked at Ceno.  She almost expected him to try and do something but she remained still for Maya's sake. As for Ceno, he stood only a few feet from Maya, watching her.

-James Ceno-
"But ARE you okay? After that shit on Twitter, I need to make sure, dead sure, you're committed before I lift anymore of a finger.”

Maya gives a nod as a determined look spread across her face.

-Maya Jensen-
”I am ok. I was stupid enough to let my losses get the better of me... mom helped me remember who I am.  I'm a fighter.”

-James Ceno-
"We shall see, Maya, because I'm not going easy on you, just like how Leon didn't go easy on you. You'll have to realize that.”

Maya nods.

-Maya Jensen-
”I need to be able to overcome this.”

-James Ceno-
"You will, and you will do it with Mizore's help, but when it comes to you getting ready for the ring, you're dealing with me.”

Again Maya nods as she understands.  She turns her head in the direction to where She believed Mizore was but it was off.

-Maya Jensen-
”... I got this.”

Mizore gives a light sigh as she doesn't seem to be fully happy with this.  She walks over and puts her hands on Maya's face before turning it gently so it's now facing hers.

-Mizore Payne-
"Alright baby.”

She says giving her a kiss on the lips. When she broke she turns and glares at Ceno.

-Mizore Payne-
"But if you try anything...”

She let the threat hang in the air.

-James Ceno-
"Worry about Christy and Jack, kid. I'll find my time to deal with you and your dad when the time comes.”

James' eyes had been following Mizore after the threat, before they return to Maya. Mizore leaves the ring but doesn't keep her eyes off Ceno.  After she does Maya directs her attention to Ceno despite being off on it.

-James Ceno-
"So where do you want to start, Maya?”

-Maya Jensen-
”Well... I need to see....well, you know what I mean.”

She felt a little awkward as she said it.  And Mizore even flashed a concerned look on her face from the outside.  Ceno shot a gesture at Mizore, as if to remind her that she needs to be the next-strongest woman in the room. Mizore only returned to glaring at Ceno from the gesture.

-James Ceno-
"Then it sounds like we need to start from the ground up: grappling.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Right...I uh..”

Maya raised her hands as if to lockup feeling slightly awkward.  She had a slight idea of where Ceno was from his voice but wasn't entirely sure.

-James Ceno-
"Don't think about it so much.”

James started to walk around Maya, observing her posture, noting her weak points.

-James Ceno-
"It should be natural to you. Visualize your opponent.”

Maya adjusts her posture trying to visualize her opponent. Trying to see the one in front of her even if she couldn't.

-Maya Jensen-
”... uh, someone my size, bigger? or your size?”

-James Ceno-
"Should it matter?”

-Maya Jensen-
”Uh... not really thought about it before...”

-James Ceno-
"Your opponent's identity is dynamic as their style. It's rarely a constant, unless that's the story.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Right...”

Maya knew that, of course she knew that.  But she hadn't had any kind of coach in years.  So she wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to be doing.  Instead she focused on visualizing her opponent, while Ceno observed her stance, which immediately tightened up.

-James Ceno-
"Exactly. You got the idea.”

James got in front of her, and he immediately caught her in a collar-elbow tieup, moving right into a hip toss, throwing her to the mat. Maya hadn't seen the attack coming as she hit the mat hard.  Her shoulder flaring up from the strike.

-Maya Jensen-
”See what I mean? I didn't see that coming...”

She said with a minor grunt of pain from her shoulder.

-James Ceno-
"What has been said about her shoulder by the doctor?”

James doesn't look at anyone, just watching how Maya moves her shoulder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Her shoulder is still suffering from the after affects of being dislocated and hasn't had time to fully heal.”

-Mizore Payne-
"Maybe had you not stretched her out like you did.”

Mizore wasn't too happy about that as she looked over to Kristy.  Kristy only shrugs.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I did what I had to do.”

As they two talked, Maya slowly began to sit up, placing a hand on her tapped shoulder.  She was frowning slightly but more of her mother and girlfriend arguing then the pain she was feeling.

-James Ceno-
"You're not Stu Hart, Kristy. We agreed that I'm the trainer, did we not? Don't meddle, please. Maya, take your time.”

Kristy ignored James remark as what she had done wasn’t training per say and it was before the injury to Maya’s eyes. James walked over to her and helped her up, bracing her shoulder as he lifted her and feeling for damage.

-James Ceno-
"No training for the next hour. Mizore, get her into a hot bath with a hotter compress on the injury.”

Mizore gives a nod as she gets back into the ring to help Maya.  Maya frowns slightly not wanting to stop the training even if she knew she needed to get better. So Mizore assisted Maya, still giving Ceno a cold glare

-James Ceno-
"Save the looks for Jack, Mizore!”

When Maya and Mizore were out of the ring, Annabelle walked over to them.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"This way.”

She said as she lead the two out leaving Ceno and Kristy alone in the room. Soon, James shook his head, leaning on the ropes as he stretched out.  Mizore, Maya and Annabelle went to do as Ceno said.  Kristy was still in the room.  She wore a light blue no sleeve shirt with white slacks.  She had watched the other three go and now she turned around just watching as Ceno was stretching out. James sighed as he stretched his muscles, feeling and ignoring Kristy's eyes on him. He began to pace the ring, since he had an hour to kill.

It was about that time that the door opened and in walked Roller X.  She looked around seeing Kristy and Ceno in there.

-Roller X-
"Don't mean to interrupt your mother/father chat, but is the blind crusade done in here?  I'd like to get my training session in too you know.”

Roller X's voice was laced with insults as she took a few additional steps into the room.

-James Ceno-
"The rest of the gym is available, unless you'd like me to move.”

Roller X looks to him then to her mother before back to Ceno.

-Roller X-
"That all depends.  Mom here is 'supposed' to be training me.  Hasn't done a thing since the freak blinked one too many times.”

James made his way out of the ring and looked at Kristy.

-James Ceno-
"She has time, kid.”

Kristy looks over to Roller X before indicating the ring.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Get in.”

She said as Roller X walks over and gets into the ring.  Kristy however doesn't as she walk over over to a dresser in a corner and pulls out what looks to be 2 steel cuffs as well as a small remote.  When she does she makes her way back over to where Roller X now stood in the ring.  Roller X was looking at Ceno or more specifically his head as she smirks a bit.

-Roller X-
"You sure have a weird taste in men mom.   Both him and Step-dad are missing something up top.”

Ceno turns and watches Kristy, questioning the need for the cuffs and wondering what the remote was for. Not curious enough to ask, he moved to the workout area and started to inspect the equipment. Back in the ring, Roller X looks back to her mother was she hadn't said anything either.  As she returned she pressed a button on the remote causing twin chains to come down from the ceiling above the ring.  Roller X glances up at those.

-Roller X-
"Gonna lock me up like you did the freak?  Kinky.”

As soon as Ceno heard the chains, he turned to Kristy in the ring, walking to the apron and watching what she has planned. Meanwhile, Kristy stepped into the ring as she paused the chains in their descent.  She walked over to them as she attached the cuffs one to each chain before handing them out to Roller X.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Put these on.”

Roller X gave a shrug as she took them and was about to put them on her wrists when Kristy shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No. Put them on your legs.”

Roller X looked slightly puzzled but finally shrugged again as she bent over and latched them to her lower legs.  As soon as she did Kristy hit the button on the remote causing Roller X to trip and slam onto the mat.  But that was all Kristy did as she stopped the chains from going up any further.

-James Ceno-
"And what's the point of that?”

Roller X begins to stand up as Kristy glances towards Ceno.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You train people your way, and I train them mine.  And right now...”

Kristy hit the remote again causing the chains to once again yank Roller X's feet from under her as she hit the mat once more.

-Kristy Jensen-
"She needs to be taught a lesson for that mouth of hers.”

-James Ceno-
"There's a difference between discipline, punishment, and outright torture.”

Kristy didn't say anything in response to Ceno as she left the ring and went over to what looked to be a punching bag but it was sitting on the floor.

-Roller X-
"Here I thought you'd be all for it, baldy McFirestorm.  After what you did to the Ice B*tch... which was awesome by the way.”

Roller X winked as she hadn't gotten back up this time, knowing that Kristy would of yanked her feet from her if she had.  Instead Kristy collected the bag and was bringing it to the ring.  Ceno looked at RX, shrugging before turning his attention back to Kristy. He noticed the bag and looked back at RX.

-James Ceno-
"And that is what?”

Kristy ignores Ceno as she tossed the bag into the ring as she climbs up onto the apron.  She then pointed to the bag as she directed her next comment to Roller X.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That, is your opponent.  You have until your sister gets back to toss it over the top rope and to the floor.”

Roller X glances towards Ceno then to her mother.

-Roller X-
"Sol Survivor practice?  Really?  You know shiny over there is also in the match right?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"So?  Now begin.”

James looked to Kristy, moving away from the ring. He turned his attention back to the gym equipment, wondering which to use for the sake of his own bit of exercise to warm up with. While he did, Roller X rolled her eyes as she began to get up and go after the bag.  When she got close Kristy hit the button again as her legs were swept out from underneath her yet again.

So Roller X's training continued as Ceno used some of the different machines in the place.  Roller X was working to try and get the bag out of the ring, slowly starting to get used to her mother yanking her feet from time to time.  Occasionally, Roller X also gave a pot shot to Ceno but was usually ignored.  The hour went by as Roller X struggled.  She was getting better and was just about to get the bag over the top rope when the door opened causing Kristy to hit the remove one more time.  This caused Roller X to not only be swept off her feet but the chain didn't stop there as it dragged her up and into the air, hanging her by her feet.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Time's up Britney.  You failed.”

Roller X swore under her breath as she looked over to the doorway. Mizore and Annabelle were leading Maya back inside.

-Roller X-
"I would of had it.”

Kristy left Roller X hanging in the air as she pulled out the key to the cuffs and tossed it out onto the mat by Roller X.  Roller X rolled her eyes as she glanced over to Mizore, Maya, and Annabelle as she worked to unlock herself.

-Roller X-
"Well, well, well, look what the b*tch dragged in.  A blind mouse.”

Mizore glared at Roller X as she said that.

-Mizore Payne-
"Go to hell, Roller X.”

Maya frowned at the interaction between them both, she didn't want them fighting.  But Roller X only chuckled as she got one of her legs free.

-Roller X-
"Oh, there's some fire in you little one... and the spawn of firestorm isn't even the one doing it.”

She smirks as she uncuffs the final one and swings around before dropping onto the mat.  As for Ceno, he paid no heed to the more bitter of Roller X and Mizore, finishing up a set of squats as the gang returned.

-James Ceno-
"Once the ring is clear, we'll go back to the exercise.”

Roller X hops down as she tossed the key to her mom.  Who catches it as she begins to return the chains back to the ceiling.

-Roller X-
"Yeah yeah.  You all have fun. Got other practice to attend too.”

Roller X said as she left as Mizore glares at her while she walks past.  Maya on the other hand was assisted by Annabelle back to the ring. James slowly made his way back into the ring after finishing the set of squats, replacing the bar on the machine. Hopping onto the apron, Ceno watched Maya prepare herself.

-James Ceno-
"Does she have to wear the blindfold?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"She does.”

As Kristy said that Maya began to warm up a little having been relaxing for the past hour or so.  Her Shoulder was still sore but not as bad as it had been.

-James Ceno-
"Feeling better now, Maya?”

-Maya Jensen-
”Better than what it was.”

Maya said stretching out her body getting prepared for the lesson. James slowly got through the ropes and into the ring. He started to walk wide circles around Maya.

-James Ceno-
"Take the same stance we talked about earlier.”

Maya nods as she gets up and does just that. Holding up her arms like before.

-James Ceno-
"Good, just like that. Now visualize the tie-up.”

Maya did as instructed as she visualized the tie up, adjusting her stance accordingly.

-James Ceno-
"Good. Tie up with an imaginary opponent.”

Maya reached out to grab her imaginary opponent almost glad she couldn't see because she felt a bit silly doing it.  James grabbed her shoulder, the good one, to steady her.

-James Ceno-
"Good. Lock up with him or her, rest-hold until I direct you.”

Maya nods as she does exactly that waiting for the next direction.

-James Ceno-
"Standing armbar.”

Maya shifted to the position as Kristy, Annabelle, and Mizore continued to watch from the ringside area.

-James Ceno-
"Do you feel your opponent trying to resist you, pull out of the hold?”

Maya tried to imagine her opponent resisting the hold but it was a bit hard.  So she tried to shift her imaginary opponent into a different hold.  James smiled, noting the change in holds, but she still had to get basics as Maya held the new hold. She hoped she was doing it right.  In her mind she could see it, but without a real opponent, she could be over using her imagination and have her opponent in an impossible position.

-James Ceno-
"Stay realistic. You know an opponent, whether less or more skilled, will resist the hold. Now, what would you do in this situation?”

-Maya Jensen-
”Uh...”

Maya stopped to think. She was usually a girl of action and flowed more in the ring than stop to think about it.

-Maya Jensen-
”Apply more pressure?”

She asked shifting her arms a bit but had it been a real opponent, she'd of just tore his arm off.

-James Ceno-
"I wouldn't, necessarily.”

James walked over and gently directed her body.

-James Ceno-
"While it is a vulnerable position, with your shoulder the way it is, you have to learn another way to incapacitate.”

-Maya Jensen-
”I'm not really a mat wrestler... but shouldn't my shoulder be healed by next week?”

Maya asked as her body was adjusted to how Ceno saw fit.

-James Ceno-
"But a shoulder injury isn't the only thing that can slow you down or weaken you.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Alright.  So then what do I do?”

-James Ceno-
"Rethink your strategy. What could you do to redirect someone who could power their way out of your grasp?”

Maya thought for a moment as her brain wasn't used to thinking of strategies. She was more of a go with the flow type of person.  So she thought before finally saying something.

-Maya Jensen-
”uh... Shift into a different position perhaps one where I can use how he's resisting against him?  Or should I release and do like a drop kick or something?”

-James Ceno-
"What about an arm drag into a drop toe hold? That way, you have the opponent in a prone position and you can either start booting them or targeting a new limb.”

-Maya Jensen-
”Sure... but I don't think I can mimic a drop toe hold without an opponent.”

James turned his arm and put his hand and arm into her hold, giving her the physical sensation. He also started to resist the hold. Maya shifts into an arm drag into a drop toe hold as instructed. James follows the hold and goes down, not reacting.

-James Ceno-
"Now you can go for the reverse armbar from this position, which relies on leg strength more.”

Maya shifted the hold into a reverse arm bar but takes a bit extra time trying to shift it as she was having a bit of trouble locating the right area. Ceno felt the weakness of the hold and popped free, putting her in a hammer lock.  Maya could feel the move being applied, trying to figure out what the hold was exactly trying to use her feeling's and sensations to figure out what it was without her sight.

-Maya Jensen-
”Uh...”

-James Ceno-
"What have you been taught about freeing yourself from this?”

The hold was originally a hammer lock in prone position, but Ceno transitioned into the standing hammer lock to make it easier for Maya.  Maya takes a moment before realizing what hold she was in.  So she shifts going for Ceno's leg to get out of it. Ceno lets her lock the leg, but he powers her into a flip, releasing both holds.  Maya laid on the mat for a moment before slowly getting to her feet.  Hand going to her left shoulder as it was starting to get sore again.

-James Ceno-
"Rope breaks are your best friend when you're hurt.”

Maya looks around a moment as she holds out her hands, like she's trying to find something.

-Maya Jensen-
”which way to the ropes?”

James gently turns her towards the ropes.

-James Ceno-
"Get a feel for the scope of the ring.”

Maya takes a few steps trying to remember how far it was to them.  Funny enough her ring awareness was usually pretty good but this was a whole different situation.   As she made her way there, on the outside of the ring, Mizore had a worried look on her face as she didn't like how she was struggling with seeing.  Soon enough, Maya made it to the ropes as she placed a hand on them, shifting down her hand to see where she was in the ring, realizing the corner wasn't within arms length on either side. Ceno stands there, watching her.

-James Ceno-
"Just treat it like your eyes are closed.”

-Maya Jensen-
”They pretty much are...”

Maya said more as a slight joke but she began to take a few steps towards one direction trying to visualize the ring.  Soon she made it into the corner as she felt it, finally getting her bearings.  She takes a slight moment visualizing the ring and bit of where she believed Ceno was.  Finally, she turns around and takes a few steps out of the corner before shifting into a jog, heading to the other side of the ring and hitting the ropes before flying across to the other side this time timing it a bit as she jumped up hitting the ropes executing a lionsault but she wasn't aiming at anyone just rolled on through before popping right back up to her feet.  James had slipped aside, moving towards the turnbuckle when Maya performed the lionsault.

-James Ceno-
"Keep doing that. Rebuild your confidence.”

Maya nods as she dashes off hitting the ropes a few times, executing a few different spring board moves most of which she'd roll through in order to keep going.  Even hit one time where she hit a corner but hoped up as she did a handstand on it with her legs in the air as she balanced herself a moment before propelling herself up and back to the center of the ring rolling through before popping up again. Ceno, at the last moment, catches Maya. He sets her on her feet gently, turning her to "look" at him.

-James Ceno-
"Feeling better?”

Maya gives a nod.

-Maya Jensen-
”I am... So what's next?”

Ceno looks over to Mizore.

-James Ceno-
"Spar with Mizore. I'll watch and coach from there. Just grappling, please. If you're going into a match blind or hurt, get a feel for the opponent.”

Mizore nods as she starts to enter the ring when Annabelle titles her head curiously.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Shouldn't she spar with someone else then?  She already knows Mizore pretty well.”

-James Ceno-
"Mizore is a top competitor. Bedtime antics are nothing compared to full competition. Don't hold back too much, Mizore.”

Mizore's already gotten into the ring and shakes her head slightly.

-Mizore Payne-
"Me and Maya spar all the time.  We're a tag team if you forgot.”

Not that Mizore was objecting as she was already walking over to where Maya stood.  Though she wasn't to keen on the 'bedtime antics' remark.

-James Ceno-
"Then change it up. Your mother is Android 18 and your father is White Tiger. They're no strangers to switching up styles. You are to wrestle like someone else for this exercise.”

Mizore gives a nod as she looks to Maya.  A look crosses on her face showing that she was still a bit leery of hurting her.  But she raises her hands ready for the lock up.

-Mizore Payne-
"Ready?”

Maya raises her own hands ready for the lock-up before nodding.

-Maya Jensen-
”Ready.”

So Mizore comes in and the two tie up.  Mizore works Maya into a hold but Ceno may notice the slight hesitation in her giving Maya a chance to shift to the hold to her advantage. James remains vigilant, watching as Mizore still go easy on Maya.

-James Ceno-
"No holding back. Let her feel for the flaws herself!”

Mizore shoots him a slight glare before going back to Maya shifting out of the advantage hold and slamming her to the mat before locking her hand on Maya's bad shoulder working the hold as her eyes glance up at Ceno.  Maya starts fighting as the hold digs deeper into her bad shoulder now yelping in pain.  Mizore suddenly stops realizing what she was doing as she releases the hold and takes a step back, Maya clutching her shoulder in pain.

-Mizore Payne-
"I'm sorry...”

She said immediately apologizing to Maya as Maya fell to her side still clutching her shoulder. Ceno walks over to Maya and checks her arm and shoulder before looking at Mizore.

-James Ceno-
"You didn't hurt her, Mizore, and if you want to beat Jack Michaels, don't be afraid to inflict real pain.”

He helps Maya up, massaging the sore areas gently before releasing her.

-James Ceno-
"Again. Maya, think about what to do before you're hit with the pain, because it will save you from the lack of thought that comes from being in said pain.”

-Maya Jensen-
”... I can handle pain.”

But then she shakes her head.  He was right.  She could handle pain but usually she took things as they came at a her.  And with it harder to tell what's coming,  just made it that much harder.

-James Ceno-
"Handle it after the match.”

Mizore just remained silent.  Both worried a bit for Maya yet also giving a bit of a glare towards Ceno.

-Maya Jensen-
”... I meant I have a high pain tolerance.”

But she shook her head feeling like she shouldn't of been so weak in that moment.

-James Ceno-
"Make up for it here. You want this for more than just the idiots in the room.”

Mizore shoots Ceno a glare as it seemed that he just insulted her.  But didn't say a word for Maya's sake.

-Maya Jensen-
”I'm trying.  I need to get this... Let's go again.”

Maya said getting set in her determination.

-James Ceno-
"That's better. Mizore, come here.”

Mizore walks over.

-James Ceno-
"Do you want her to see that she can do this?”

-Mizore Payne-
"Of course I do.”

-James Ceno-
"Then save the looks for your enemy and give her a chance to see that she can see herself forward without the help to see. She's feeling good and comfortable in this ring; give her a challenge worthy of someone you love more than your own life.”

-Mizore Payne-
"I'll do that.”

So Mizore walked up to Maya again as she held up her hands for the tie up.

-Mizore Payne-
"Ready?”

She asked again as Maya held hers up as well.

-Maya Jensen-
”Ready.”

So the two locked up.  Mizore still was a bit leery on hurting Maya but in this case she still put forth more of an effort as she quickly took advantage of the tie up, being the more experienced in mat wrestling after all.  The two went at it for a bit shifting holds and the like, this time Maya actually working towards countering some of Mizore's moves as she was starting to get better, counting a few ties ups or slams to place her into a hold of her own.  The two went back and forth for awhile before Maya starts to get a bit on a roll locking in an arm bar on the ground.  Mizore fights to get out of it reaching up and swiping at Maya's face dislodging her blindfold. Mizore hits Maya a few times in the face causing Maya to finally let go.  They both stand, a bit exhausted as Maya's blindfold slips off and hangs around her neck, the look in her eyes causes Mizore to almost hesitate a moment as Maya's eyes were completely unfocused.  But Mizore shakes it off as she goes in quickly for the lock up but this time Maya does something different as she kicks Mizore in the gut causing her to kneel forward a bit. Then in one swift motion, Maya places her hands on Mizore's shoulder and flips up into a handstand but still in the fluid motion turns around before dropping down into a backbreaker.

James watches closely, playing the role of referee and coach as the two jostle for position, Maya holding her own quite nicely. It was even to the point that Ceno questioned the need for his presence at all. Down on the mat, Mizore was panting now as she laid on her stomach having flopped over after the backstabber.  She was starting to get tired.  As for Maya, she reached up feeling that her blindfold had slipped off and worked to fix it making sure it was tight enough so it'd not slip off yet again. James watches Maya closely, smirking slightly at her level of ability. She would be champ over Mizore next, if not for her attitude or inability to see the big picture. He wasn't going to stop it anytime soon.

Maya was first to get to her feet, she was starting to look a little tired but she raised her hand in Mizore direction and motioned for her to continue.  Mizore took a moment before she rose to her feet as well.  She was also tired but after that last move she was a little more worse for wear.   Mizore doesn't even wait this time as she goes in and the two lock up again before again they began to go back and forth shifting different holds and slams.  As time continued the door to the room opened and in walked one of the Jensen Mansion staff, walking over towards Kristy.  The new comer caused a moment of confusion for Maya as she lost track of Mizore for a moment.  This Mizore to take the advantage before dropping Maya with a Cold Shoulder.

-Jensen Mansion Staff-
”Paradon me madam but Lunch is ready.”

James notices Maya's lapse in concentration and walks over to them just as Mizore lands the move.

-James Ceno-
"Okay, time for a break.”

He offers Maya a hand up, not knowing if she'll realize that the helping hand is there.

-James Ceno-
"Mizore, don't forget this. This is what a spar is. Yes, you go at it relaxed, but at the same time, you hold back minimally.”

-Mizore Payne-
"I know how to spar, Ceno.”

Maya doesn't see the offered hand as she still down trying to shake the cobwebs taking deep breathes to calm herself down.  So Mizore goes over and helps Maya up instead.  The two of them soon leaving the ring.  Once they do the whole group head out of the room.  Kristy in front and with Mizore and Maya right behind her.  Annabelle was tagging along behind with Ceno a little bit behind her.

As they headed down the hall, Annabelle suddenly slows down to a halt before looking over at Ceno as he passes.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Can I talk to you for a moment?”

Annabelle asked as Ceno gives a slight nod before Annabelle takes him aside right by what looked to be a closet door. Once they stop Annabelle looks up at Ceno before speaking what was on her mind.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"So... look, don't take this the wrong way, because I really do appreciate all you've been doing to help Maya.  But I have to wonder, what exactly are your intentions here? I mean I believe that a person can change and so far I've seen it thanks to both the twitter conversations I've seen and what you've been doing here today... But I just had to ask.”

James looks at Annabelle very earnestly.

-James Ceno-
"She resists the truth. I'm here to show her that, if the truth is what it is, I'm not some random guy. I'm here because I want to be.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Resits the truth?  You mean the whole biological father thing?”

-James Ceno-
"Precisely.”

Annabelle gives a slight nod as she's starting to understand a little.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, can you really blame her?  When you came out and originally told her about it, it was pretty derogatory.”

-James Ceno-
"That's playing the bad guy, isn't it? I was doing my job.”

Annabelle lightly shrugs her shoulders.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I'd of left it out of your 'job'.  Especially if you're wanting Maya to accept it. Though, I have also been wondering something. I heard Britney mention how she beat you in a match before.  So I looked it up and you were in EWE around the same time they were... What I was wondering is, why now?  Why didn't you say anything back then?”

-James Ceno-
"I didn't know. I couldn't have known. Then I get drunk and made the accusation, feel bad about it the next day and look through my stuff to find a picture of Kristy from back in the day in one of my yearbooks.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Same Yearbook you gave Maya I believe.  Which she's not looked at it since, and nearly threw it away. But I kept it... if you want it back.”

-James Ceno-
"That's up to two people: her mother and her. As for me, I'm going to finish my workout, then come to lunch. You guys enjoy the meal.”

Annabelle gives a nod as she watches James turns around to go back to the gym area before turning around herself and catching up with the others.

Training Session LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t30-maya-ataxia-vs-the-eternals-styles-strong
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum