JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn Empty Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:25 am
Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn CuDe0XK

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2697/s...ueens-wrestling

Partner RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2707/same-name-result

OOC: Note this layout could use some work.  But it works for now.

Note: Originally I was using the Baner that Jay made for the top banner of this playout. But since we no longer have access to it, I'm returning it to just using the Maya top half.  The 'stats' lists I will be leaving as is though

"Have you ever had a feeling where you were out of place?  That you didn’t really feel like you belonged?  Well, that’s how I’ve been feeling.  Ever since my return.”

It was time for LAW 70th episode and the William’s Arena was packed with fans of all sorts as they were engaging in what looked to be a spectacular show.  In the backstage area, the different crew workers, managerial staff, and wrestling talent were going about working on various tasks to keep the show running, or waiting for their turn in the squared circle.  Amount them was, one Maya Jensen having just arrived with her new Manager, Annabelle Jackson.  And while Annabelle was looking around with a both a curiosity and excitement for being in a new place, Maya however was just standing there.

"So, this is what it’s like backstage of the William’s Arena.  It’s still pretty amazing seeing what all happens behind the scenes on these shows.”

Maya was a bit looking around almost like she had been expecting something that didn’t happen.  It took her an extra moment but then she looks over to Annabelle.

"I mean I guess.  Not that I don’t appreciate all the work that goes into this place… just I’ve seen so many.”

Annabelle nodded her head as it wasn’t that she too hadn’t seen a few.  She had been backstage with Maya in different federations for several shows now.  But it hadn’t grown stale on her just yet.  Of course Maya just went back to looking around until she spotted one of the newer talents.

"She’s new…”

Her voice was rather small as a feeling began to rise inside of her.   Annabelle looked over in the direction of the person just as Maya let her shoulders droop as a sigh escaped from her lips.

"What am I even doing here?”

Annabelle stopped looking at the new wrestling talent before she glanced over to her client.  

"You remember, we’re here to make sure your presents is known, even though you’re not booked for tonight.”

Maya nodded her head.  She remembered having the conversation with Sarah Lacklan on twitter but she still couldn’t shake the feeling that was growing more by the second.

"I know that… but I mean I’m here for tag only remember… and Abby’s not here tonight.”

"You don’t need Abby here to make your presence known.”

Maya knew that too as she just shrugged her shoulders lightly.  This just felt a little awkward to her, but maybe part of it was a different reason as again she looked around yet as she did, she noticed not a single person looked back at her.  No one seemed to even care that she was there.   Annabelle of course followed Maya’s gaze as she too looked around then back at Maya.

"What’s the matter?”

Maya gave off a sigh as it was hard for her to place it.  Then again maybe she could place it and she just didn’t want to admit it.

"I… I don’t know.  I mean, I guess I expected something you know.  No one seems to really have taken notice of my return.”

Maya was feeling a little foolish for thinking like that. She didn’t want to people to think she had a big ego and that she thought she was a big deal.  But she just couldn’t shake the feeling.

"Sarah took notice.  She even hit you up on twitter, remember.”

Maya nodded, again she remembered.

"And I’m sure the Sugay Sisters took notice of you returning.”

Maya almost rolled her eyes on that one.

"I don’t know.  I mean again they really didn’t even talk about me in any of their submissions.  Ok, again it was my fault.  They didn’t even know I was the mystery opponent so I can’t blame them.  But I mean, have we really been taken notice by any one else?  Aside from Sarah’s surprise that I was returning and then the small conversion we had about me not being booked this show, no one else has even really been talking about me. ”

"Well, I’m sure it’s nothing personal.”

Maya gave a nod of her head and she agreed with Annabelle. After all she knew her thoughts were silly.

"I know, I know. I guess I shouldn’t really have expected to much.  I mean last LAW was only my 4th match in the company and I did leave right after a loss, even though I told everyone it would be my last match before hand.  But then you have the fact that we weren’t even booked this show.  I mean, we’re new I get it.  But shouldn’t we have at least gotten another match to help give us a boost before they elected not to book us? Or Even Abby for that matter.  She’s still in singles action.”

"I’m sure management’s doing what they can.  You can’t blame them for not having someone for you to face.  And while they could have just rearranged some of the matches but for all you know those matches could have been building for awhile.”

That didn’t help Maya’s feelings at all.  Maya understood that Annabelle again was probably right, but it only increased her feelings all the more.

"Just… now I feel more left out.  Seriously, when I left, you had no idea how badly I wanted to return.  I wanted this so bad because it was supposed to be like a second family, you know.  I was starting to get involved with things and meeting new people.  But look at this place now… it’s changed so much in the span of just a few months.  There’s new wrestlers, probably even new friendships and rivalries that I don’t even know about.  It feels like I’m in a completely new place and I’m just so out of place.  Do I even belong here any more?”

Maya let the question hang in the air as she again looked around at all the different people going about their time.

"I know it’s not really fair of me to even be saying these things.  I wasn’t even here for that long, even though I guess I already started to feel like I was fitting in a little.  And now I have to do it all over again.”

Maya lowers her head as she rubs her hand across her neck.  She felt way to out of place, and she was there to show she’s still apart of the show?  How could she when she feels like it would only make her feel more arrogant.

"You know… I don’t think I should do anything tonight.  Not without Abby here.  I wouldn’t know what to really say during an interview and I’m not sure what’d they’d even ask me that wouldn’t more apply to both me and Abby.”

Maya lowers her hand as she had made up her mind.  Sure it may have been a bit of a waisted trip but they could still enjoy the show, maybe even check out some of the new faces, and even some of the old.

"So let’s go find us a good place to watch the show.”

Annabelle nodded as the two of them headed off to find that particular spot as the two of them  went on to watch the rest of LAW 70.

We open up to a black screen as we hear the sound of a quarter being inserted into a video arcade machine.  The screen then turns on like an old TV showing what looked to be a very old wrestling game with almost Atari level graphics.  Two wrestlers stood toe to to as the ref told them to fight.  They began to circle a bit before they lock up in the middle.  A prompt on the game told the player to press a button to take control of the test of strength.  After a bit of the wrestlers teetering back and forth one wrestler finally takes the edge as he shifts the hold and slams his Atari style’d opponent. The wrestler goes for the pin and the ref makes the count.  1!  2!  3!  The wrestling gets up as the ref holds his hand up in victory as the words themselves flash on the screen.

Slowly the camera begins to zoom out from what looks to be an very old Wrestling arcade game in the middle of what could of been an arcade but the camera doesn’t seem to look around at any one else in the room.  As we zoom out enough we can see that the player was non-other than Maya Jensen.  She was wearing her usual attire of white jacket over black #GreenNoMore T-shirt.  She also wore a pair of black pants and her hair was tied back in a ponytail.  Maya looks at the arcade game’s screen for a moment longer before turning around to look at the camera.

"How do you make a difference?  How do you make an impact that is so great that people will take notice?”

Maya asks these questions as she leans back against the arcade cabinet that held the game she was just playing.  She crossed her arms across her chest looking down slightly before finally raising her eyes back to the camera.

"It’s really a simple task, if you think about it.  Just one thing you have to do and suddenly you will be taken notice.  You will turn a few heads.  So what is this magical thing that will be a sure fire way to stand out?”

Maya smirks as she pauses teasing the audience that much more.

"You interrupt the status quo.”

Again Maya smirks as she raises her hand and brushes a strand of her hair not kept back in the ponytail so that it was now behind her ear.

"That’s all you have to do.  Just make a change, do something that people were not expecting, or keep something from happening that everyone believes is a sure thing.  That is how you get taken notice.  And that is how Prime Addiction will be taken notice on LAW 71.  By interrupting, the status quo.”

Maya stand up straight as she slips her hands into her jacket pockets.  She tilts her head one way slightly as if she was just asked a question from a confused individual before she straightens it.

"So how might we be doing that?  You might be asking.  After all, we’re supposed to be good guys here.  We don’t go out and attack people just for no reason.  That’s not what Prime Addiction’s about.  But there is more than one way to change the status quo.  Like coming out the winner’s of a contest that most people will expect us to lose.  That’s right, I’m talking about our match with Ashley and Angelica.  These two are another up and coming talent who’s been here longer than Prime Addiction has.  And boy are they talented.  After all, they took it to the Tag Team Champions in a match and gave them a good run.  Sure it was Triple tag action but it got the attention of the Tag champs.  You seen it last show right?  After Ashley and Angelica defeated the Sugay Sisters, how the champs came out from the back and applauded them.  They new these girls were good and they seen them as possibly being in line for their tag gold.  As if they had found their challengers.  They still needed to prove it a little more but in their minds and others it was set, The BoardWalk Angels Vs Ashley And Angelica for the Tag Team championships was on the way… the status quo.”

Maya pauses as she smiles a little a slight fire begging to build in her eyes.

"So defeating the team of Abby Addiction and Maya Jensen was only natural, right?  The team consisted of an individual with not the best LAW track record and a woman who was only 2 and 1 before she left.  So, this would make a good match for them, give them that much more build to continue to fit that status quo. However, that’s not going to happen.”

As Maya said the last line she removed her hand from her pocket and raised it up in the air.  She then proceeded to raise a finger and give it a little waggle.

"No, that is where Prime Addiction will change the status quo.  That is where we make a difference by defeating these two Queens.  But will it be a hard battle?  Are we perhaps going in blind into this predicament?  The answer to that is no.”

Maya shakes her head as her hand returns to her pocket.

"I’ve seen the BoardWalk angles in action before.  I seen how they can dominate the ring with their skills and these two not only took it to them but got them to take notice?  That is impressive in itself.  So yes we know what we’re getting into.  We know that these two are on fire and are striving to get that Tag gold.   Others have seen it, and that’s why it’s the status quo.  But our fire is just as hot so don’t go underestimating us.”

Maya nods her head as that fire and passion was fully fueling her now.

"We’re new as a team just like them, but we come with a bit more than just that.  For Abby has been in this company for awhile now and she’s been craving to start pulling out of her less than impressive record so far.  And she has been craving championship gold ever since she left in 2016.  As for me?  Well, I’ve been even hungrier.  I’ve had to deal with disappointments since I returned to wrestling after a year break.  But Maya what you mean disappointments?  You’ve only had one loss in LAW.”

Maya had adjusted her voice slowly to mimic someone asking her the question but that doesn’t stop her fire from continued to grow.

"that would be a fair point, if LAW was the only place I’ve federation I’ve been wrestling in.  And I know that the LAW nation may not care about what the wrestlers do outside of LAW and I don’t blame them. What happens in one federation doesn’t need to effect another.  But when you’ve been handed disappointing loss after disappointing loss, in those other feds, you can bet that I am craving not just that exclusive victory but also to finally once again hold championship Gold.  I want this.  Abby wants this!  So we will be gunning to change that status quo on Sunday.”

Maya seems to nod as she takes a step towards the camera.  Her fire and determination written all over her face.

"So bring us your best Queens.  Give us everything you have and we will match your force with one of greater strength.  But in the end, the Status quo will change as it is Prime Addiction who will have our hands raised in Victory.  So Don’t Blink… because you can’t beat an Addiction.”

Maya nods as she looks into the camera a moment longer letting her message sink in before she walks right out of the camera’s view.  When she does the camera looks back to the arcade machine that Maya had been standing in front of the screen still showing the ref holding up the wrestling’s hand as Victory continues to flash on the screen.  The Camera zooms in on this before fading to black.

Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn Empty Re: Prime Addiction Vs Ashley Williams/Angelica Vaughn

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:25 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum