JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

A New Home Empty A New Home

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:52 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/a-new-home-t56.html#p22040343

Show: CD RP [4/8/2013]

Note: The match (Kristy Vs Hollie Winder) happens BEFORE this.

Ever since BSW fell through, Grace had to find another line of work with the profession she fell in love with. Sure, she could blog on and on about feds until the cows came home, but that isn't going to pay the bills for the lavish lifestyle she likes to live.

Her attitude makes her sorta antisocial in public, but she definitely will speak when spoken to. She takes a seat at a bench in the arena, opening a book, while nursing on an iced coffee, when someone interrupts her...

Kristy Jensen was walking through the halls of the arena. She was sporting a blue dress as she was no longer in her in ring gear. Her current state of mind was a little angery. After all not only had she been said she was going to loose her match but she went and lost it. She needed to do something to help get her mind off of it. That's when she spotted a woman sitting on a bench. She reciginized her as being one of the newest Diva's to eWe. She wasn't to sure of what she was like after all alot of the Diva's were stuck on themselvs or something and Kristy just wasn't interested in a verbal assault in her current state of mind. But as she was reading a book perhaps she was a little different from the others. So Kristy put on a friendly smile and walked up to the new girl.

"Excuse me," Kristy said, "You're one of the new Diva's correct?"

Hearing the new person's face makes Grace scoff a little. She had known Kristy Jensen from watching EWE, and was far from impressed by her. She puts down her coffee, and looked up at Kristy, and says to her...

Grace Moretti "The Doll of Deviance"
EWE wishes that I was. I would be embarrassing so many of these untalented swine, if I wasn't retired. Now I'm in an interviewing position, pretending to care about all their little issues.

Grace says in a condescending tone, not exactly thrilled with this retirement.

I used to be one of the most feared names in all of Spain, and now I'm stuck as a lowly interviewer. It sucks.

After Kristy heard Grace say she was an interviewer she then remembered about her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh Sorry, So many new things happening in the company it's hard to keep track of them all. I sometimes wonder how my husband handles Jensen Industries, our kids, and manages to keep up to date with all the new things going on here. Though I've been a little out of it for almost a year and I'm still playing catch up. But sadly I know the feeling of being retired though. I had to stop a couple of times. And some of those times I didn't think I'd ever return."

A New Home K6mlT2f

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t128-raven-vs-matt-sydal