JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Vs Harvey Danger & LaRusso (Maya's RP) Empty Frost Elite Vs Harvey Danger & LaRusso (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 am

-Doctor-
"We’ve done all we could.  But I’m afraid we was too late.”

Things were different now as Maya Jensen laid in the hospital bed in Glasgow Scotland, her mind on the past events.  Evolution 4 is when it all started.  She was set to go one on one with a man known as Elisha.  Little did Maya know the extent of the man’s madness.  She thought she was ready.  Sure she heard about his ways but Maya wasn’t going to back down.  Maya was a fighter, even if she sometimes needed a reminder.  Yet nothing could of compared her for this.

-Maya Jensen-
"My Eyes!  There’s something wrong with my eyes!”

Maya could remember the pain, the burning sensation as a foreign substance had entered her eyes, thanks to Elisha.  Her body and mind went to work trying to alleviate it but they just continued to burn. Soon, Maya found herself being taken to the hospital to remove the substance before it was to late.  She was taken fast and the doctor’s did what they could, but the last lines he said will never fade away.

-Doctor-
"You’re blind.”

How could this be?  The question going over and over in Maya’s mind as she continued to lay there, a medical tape and cloth pressed to her eyes allowing them to rest.  After everything she had gone through, the ups and the downs of her wrestling career.  It would be over, just like that.  All because of some mad man.

-Doctor-
"There’s still hope though.  There is still a chance, that over time your eyes will heal themselves.  This could take months, even years.  But it’s a chance as your eye sight may never return, so it’s best you come to terms with it.”

Come to terms with it.  That’s what the doctor had told her before leaving the room for her to rest.  She was blind, possibly for the rest of her life and she was unsure of what to do.  Slowly, she moved her right arm up and dropped it over her forehead, almost taking comfort in the small pressure of skin contact.  But as she did, her left shoulder began to ache, almost reminding Maya that her blind eyes weren’t her only problem.  A small groan escaped from Maya’s lips trigger the only other person in the room to speak up.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Is everything alright?”

The concern was in her voice as Annabelle looked over to Maya, not that Maya could see it.

-Maya Jensen-
"…Poor choice of words.”

Maya’s brain echoed her remark as she was not alright.  She wasn’t even sure how she was feeling right now.  Yet the more she thought the more her mind went to her wrestling career, wondering how she would be able to come back from this.  Annabelle couldn’t hear Maya’s thoughts as she still expressed her concerns.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Amber did try to warn you…”

Annabelle’s tone wasn’t as harsh as her words would seem.  She was at a loss for words as she just couldn’t believe what had happened.  Yet Maya seemed to perk up slightly at her words.

-Maya Jensen-
"I told her and everyone else… I refuse to just run away when there’s danger headed my way.  I will go on headstrong and overcome the obstacles.”

Maya was actually getting fired up a little which was odd considering her circumstance.  But the truth was while she has doubted herself at times, deep down she was a fighter.  So when she did get down, all she needed to do is find a way to tap back into that reserve to bring back that fighting spirit.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"How can you say that?  He took away your sight Maya, YOUR SIGHT!  This, was one battle that you shouldn’t of gone up against.  In fact, you really should just…”

-Maya Jensen-
"Quit?”

Maya’s tone was growing more determined but Annabelle just just didn’t see it as she shook her head, not that she could see it but Maya continued on anyways.

-Maya Jensen-
"If I quit, then what’s that even do?  Show that I’m scared of the man?  No… I will not show fear. Because if I do, IF I quit then he’ll have won.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"But it’s not your fight.  Let Amber Ryan, Elijah, or Highlander handle him.  They seem to have experience.”

This time Maya sat up grunting at the ache from her shoulder but she only stared towards Annabelle, more precisely in her general direction as she wasn’t entirely sure where she was.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will stand up for what is right.  What Elisha is doing… What Elisha DID, is not right.  He needs to be stopped and I will do WHATEVER it takes to do it.”

Maya’s fire was only building as she sat.  Annabelle could only let out a slight sigh.  She cared for Maya, the two had become good friends since her time helping her out.  But she knew that Maya wouldn’t just let this go.

-Maya Jensen-
"Besides… That’s only part of it.  I don’t care if I’m blind.  I can’t give up the sport I love.  I will find a way to compete.  Sight or no sight.”

Annabelle gives a nod as she almost admired Maya’s determination.  She still had her worries but if Maya was willing to still put in the effort to keep trying, then she would do all she could to help.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"What you need is a trainer.  Someone who can help you get around the ring in your… condition.”

Maya seemed to settled down a little as it seemed Annabelle was in more agreement with her.  So she laid back, easing her troubled shoulder, as she pondered on what Annabelle said.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don’t really know any trainers.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, you do know… one trainer.  And I’ve been talking to him on twitter and he says he has experience with training blind wrestlers.”

Maya tilted her head slightly to her right.  She wasn’t sure who Annabelle was talking about.

-Maya Jensen-
"I do?  Who?”

Annabelle hesitated a moment, knowing that Maya may not like her response.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, just know that he very well be your only option and he HAS offered to train you multiple times.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Wait, you don’t mean…”

Annabelle nods.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Yes.  James Ceno.  He’s offered to help you out, in fact I’m taking to him right now on Twitter and he’s ok with it.”

Maya was not happy about that.  For James Ceno was a man who was involved with the attack on her Girlfriend during the HSW PPV, Summer BreakDown.  To make matters worse, ever since Maya had called him out for a match for the next regular show, Ceno had begun to make claims that he was her biological father.  He had insulted her mother on multiple occasions and at one point attacked her after her match with Amber Ryan, just so he could present some proof to her in the form of a yearbook, which Maya believe he photoshopped.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"He may be your only option Maya…”

Maya frowned even more.  Yet Maya couldn’t exactly stay mad at James Ceno.  Sure he tried to claim he was her father, and he was apart of the group Paragon with their flawed philosophy.  But he did attempt to cheer her up when she was down after Hellbound.  She didn’t think too much of it at the time but now…

-Maya Jensen-
"… Fine.  Set it up.”

Annabelle nodded as she went back to her phone sending a message via Twitter to Ceno.  Maya just short of sat there, mixed feelings going through her about that man.  When Annabelle finished her reply she looked over to Maya.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"There, now get some rest.  Mizore and your mom will be here in about half an hour.”

Maya nodded as her mind turned to Mizore, her beloved Mizore.  Yet, as she got comfortable she could only think of how she would never be able to see her beloved’s face ever again.  It brought a small tear to her eye as she got comfortable ready for a nap.  It had been a long day.

We open up to a beautiful sight of the Eiffel Tower at night.  It’s lights were just dazzling as the camera takes in this majestic view.  As it did we hear a voice come over the scene.

-Maya Jensen-
"Beautiful isn’t it?”

The camera begins to pan down slightly as we see Maya, wearing her usual attire of white jacket, black #GreenNoMore T-shirt and black pants.  Yet as we get a look at this there was a new addition to her attire as she supported a pair of black sunglasses over her eyes.  She wasn’t even fully facing the camera as it was off.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then again, I wouldn’t know.”

There was a bit of a depression slipping into her voice which caused he to shake her head slightly.  She takes a moment before continuing on.

-Maya Jensen-
"Before I really begin, I just want to let everyone know what’s been happening.  Last Evolution, I lost to Elisha, being my very first singles loss in the company.  Though that’s really not what I wanted to let you all know.  You see, Elisha did something to my eyes, causing me to lose my sight. But that won’t stop me. I’m not done with my wrestling career, so if that means that I will have to fight blind, then so be it.”

Maya’s passion begins to seep through as she has no intentions of giving up.  

-Maya Jensen-
"It will be a long fought road.  I mean I’ve been in training so I can fight through this handicap and I’m still wondering if I’m exactly ready.  More so for a tag team match.  Which, has been troubling me for a few days.  Yes, me and Mizore have also worked together to perfect our skills as a team, but what happens if in the heat of the moment, she comes near and I don’t realize it’s her?  I don’t want to be the cause of our team losing…”

Maya looks down, or we assume since her head tilts in that direction.  She wasn’t sure why she was expressing her fears like this.  Finally, she shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I can’t think like that.  I need to believe in myself that I will know Mizore.  As I DO know Mizore.  From her scent, to her touch… all of it I can tell that’s it’s her, and not someone else.  Our bond is so close and I WILL believe in that bond.  Even if some on on the other side of this match thinks otherwise… Lance.”

Maya smiles slightly as she recalled Mizore explaining to her what Lance had done.

-Maya Jensen-
"I honestly wish I could of seen it.  Seen you dressed up in a nice dress and make-up.  I may have gotten a nice laugh out of it.  Not to belittle you but to think you can dress up like a girl and be considered the ‘hottest’ girl in the ring?  Sorry that goes to Mizore hands down.”

The mention of Mizore’s looks caused another moment of sorrow to spread across Maya’s face.  How she longed to see Mizore again.  To look into her beautiful eyes and get lost in them.  But the moment passed as Maya was back to talking to the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"I should probably clarify a few things for you boys though.  Well, mainly LaRusso, though with his outlook I have my doubts even that would change his mind.  But the doctor’s only did three things to me.  One was changing my skin tone… The other had to do with my hair color… and the final was my ears, needing to be shortened… by a lot.   All they did was made me look the way I used to look before I was kidnapped at 14.”

Maya nods a few times before shrugging her shoulders.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don’t even know why I’m explaining.  It’s a part of my life that I’m not to found of… even if I had to be forced to do the surgery because I was so scared to get it done willingly.  But none of that matters.”

Maya felt she was getting off point here even if she was just trying to share a little bit more about her life, and correct what was said about the situation.

-Maya Jensen-
"What I do find funny is that you think that you can divide us merely on your looks?  Seriously me and Mizore have been together for over 2 years.  You’re looks won’t harm our relationship as we’re way past the physical attraction stage.  I love Mizore and she means the world to me.  And when we get into that ring, we ARE an Elite team.   Which I can’t exactly say the something about your team.”

Maya thought back to Evolution 5.  Normally, she’d of watched the show after it happened, in either preparation for a Prime Data or just to stay in the loop on current events.  This time however, she had Annabelle go over the events with her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Don’t get me wrong. I mean a team can be formed just about anywhere.  Look at me and Mizore.  Our team started out because some women in our old company had it out for me, well more their boss, and Mizore came out there to my aide.  We had never even met before then and there she was, the goodness inside of her not able to just stand in the back and watch.  I’ll admit that I was a fan of hers before we even met… you could say I had a crush on her.”

Maya smiles a little bit remembering all her old times.

-Maya Jensen-
"But we connected and from then on became an formidable tag team force.  Yes we didn’t win the tag team gold here in CWF at Hellbound.  But we’re not out of the picture just yet. We’ll be coming back better and stronger and the Danger Boiz, or whoever wins in their match up at Evolution 5, had better watch out because we’re coming to win back the gold.”

Maya’s fire was already starting to build again inside of her.  This was that rush she’d feel when seeing into the future and expecting an awesome match.  Or ready to go out there and prove herself.

-Maya Jensen-
"You could say that our match isn’t about the Tag Team Championships.  But that’s where you’d be wrong. We need to show that we are still a strong unit to management.  Even more so with my condition.  So that is why we need to win this match.  All though, showing LaRusso that his looks aren’t everything is an added perk.”

Maya smiles a little bit before her attention shifts to the other person in the match.  Harvey Danger.

-Maya Jensen-
"Don’t worry Harvey, I haven’t forgotten about you in this match.  I heard about your apology cake to TLS and I honestly hope things go well for you with that.  I’ve felt the pain of losing people in my life and I don’t wish that on anyone.”

Maya was very sincere in her statement as she moved on.

-Maya Jensen-
"As far as that date with one of us goes… You’re really not our type.  And as I’ve already said before.  I love Mizore and She loves me.  Though, I do hope you find a special someone for you.  Maybe even right here in Paris.  It is a beautiful city… not that I’ve been able to see, but Mizore has loved it.  We even came out here a little early just so we could have an outing before Evolution.”

Maya smiled to herself as she remembered their outing here on Saturday. Sure it was a bit rocky at first as she longed to be able to witness the spectacle of the city just as Mizore was, but they still took in a few activities that Maya could enjoy as well.  Including a scent and smells tour.

-Maya Jensen-
"So sorry, Harvey.  Not even the fact that you are the Impact Champion will change our minds on you.  Though, I would keep in mind that, I AM still in singles competition and the Impact championship is right there on my list.  And a win over you, even in a Tag Team Contest, will possibly see me with that title opportunity in the near future.”

Maya could just see it.  Getting a shot at Singles Championship gold would be great.  But she wasn’t looking to far ahead that she was looking past the obstacle in her path right now.

-Maya Jensen-
"This match will be tough for me.  As I’ve said, you have a Singles Champion on your side and it will be the first time that I step into the ring since losing my sight.  But The Frost Elite will get the job done tonight for our bond is greater than any obstacle that comes our way.  We will win… So Don’t Blink…”

Maya suddenly frowns as she gets to her usual catch phrase.  But she shakes her head clearing the thought before finishing the line.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or you’ll be trapped under the ice!”

Maya nods as she stands there her passion and determination spreading right back on her face as the camera pans back up and looks back out towards the Eiffel Tower, a bright light in the dark…

Frost Elite Vs Harvey Danger & LaRusso (Maya's RP) USnhKmt

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elite Vs Harvey Danger & LaRusso (Maya's RP) Empty Re: Frost Elite Vs Harvey Danger & LaRusso (Maya's RP)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:01 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum