JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Interuptions by Concussive Force Empty Interuptions by Concussive Force

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 am
RP Link: http://hswefed.forumotion.com/t57-interuptions-by-concussive-force#77

The day was Tuesday before Thanksgiving as Maya, Mizore and Annabelle arrived at the Jensen Mansion, owned by Michael and Kristy Jensen.  Once there, they got out of the Synergy Green Camaro before they headed inside, Mizore leading Maya.  Maya was in some work out clothes, having changed into them black at their place, Mizore had her usual attire on as well.

They headed into the training area of the Jensen Mansion and prepared for the training session.  Maya in the ring warming up as Mizore went ahead and did the same, just in case James Ceno was going to use her again. Soon enough, the door opened by one of the Jensen Staff as he held the door open for James Ceno to walk into the room.

James walked through the door, holding his head. He was still pretty dizzy, even though he slept most of the time. It bothered him a lot. Looking up, he saw everyone ready to go, so he clapped his hands and nodded.

-James Ceno-
"Right, so where would you ladies like to pick it up?"

Annabelle glance over as she was standing by the ring.  Mizore and Maya too but Mizore was the one who stepped up her tone not to pleasant.

-Mizore Payne-
"You can start, by telling us what you were doing at the end of Slam 10.  Training Maya for that match and others yet you come down to the ring to interfere?"

Maya frowns a little. She had hoped she wouldn't bring that up.

-James Ceno-
"I was playing for my team, nothing more. Your father started it too, Mizore. I was going to applaud you one way or another, but then Jeff got in the way."

-Mizore Payne-
"My father was only trying to keep your 'team' from cheating further with the ref down."

-Maya Jensen-
"... Mizore please.  The match is in the past... Let's just get to the training, please."

-James Ceno-
"From what I remember..."

There wasn't a whole lot because of the head trauma.

-James Ceno-
"...they didn't start it."

-Mizore Payne-
"Didn't start it?  Amber sprayed me in the eyes with that mist stuff then knocked out the ref. And it was a Leon who pulled out that a chain.  He was about to hit me while I was still clearing my eyes."

Maya placed a hand on Mizore's shoulder seeing she was getting a bit worked up.

-Maya Jensen-
"Calm down Baby... he didn't have anything to do with that."

Mizore took a deep breath and exhaled.

-Mizore Payne-
"Fine."

-James Ceno-
"And what if I did?"

James' voice sounded more unsure than anything, almost as if he was asking himself.

-James Ceno-
"What of it? I have to protect the team, and you know what that's about."

Maya looks over in Ceno's direction.

-Maya Jensen-
"You didn't exactly cause the issue that caused the match to be thrown out.  So, can we just drop this?  I want to train."

-James Ceno-
"Good idea..."

James started to sound confused, suddenly very distracted.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You ok?"

Annabelle asked taking note of the confusion.

-James Ceno-
"Yeah... yeah I'm fine."

James waves it off before looking to the women in the ring.

-James Ceno-
"Let's start where we left off."

Mizore and Maya nod as they turned to each other and began to lock up already.  Working each other into different holds, each working to take the advantage. James watches closely, stepping into the ring when there is an opening. Eventually he stops it.

-James Ceno-
"Okay, good. Maya, you haven't lost step at all. I'm glad for that. And Mizore is holding enough back to still be challenging. I think it's time to up the ante."

They stand up and look over towards Ceno.

-Maya Jensen-
"What do you have in mind?"

She asked wondering what upping ante would be.

-James Ceno-
"Mizore, this time don't hold back. She has a title shot and I don't want her feeling the slightest bit if doubt. You're a better woman than Midnight anyway."

They looked at each other for a moment, much as they could anyways, before back to Ceno.

-Maya Jensen-
"Uh... didn't you see my video I sent in at the start of Slam 10?  I'm forfeiting the match."

-James Ceno-
"And I'm not letting you. You are competing, regardless of whether you're my daughter or not."

This was news to James, but he kept on rolling.

-James Ceno-
"And I know Mizore would want you to try and not give up."

Maya sighs a moment at Ceno's response to it. Before she could say anything Mizore spoke up.

-Mizore Payne-
"I support Maya in her decisions, Ceno."

Maya gives a nod.  She knew Mizore her back, despite wondering if she agreed with her.  None-the-less, she also replied to what Ceno said.

-Maya Jensen-
"I'm not giving anything up.  I'm just tired of people accusing me of attacking Auburn.  They think that I did it so I could get the Women's championship match... so the only way I can prove it wrong is by giving it up."

-James Ceno-
"No. If you want to prove your innocence, you go out there and fight for it, and then you prove that it was whoever wanted to put you there in the first place."

-Maya Jensen-
"That doesn't even make sense.  Me fighting in the match proves I did do it.  Besides, for all I know, Auburn's attack had nothing to do with this at all, Just Annie using it as a way to capitalize against me."

Maya let's out a sigh.

-Maya Jensen-
"None-the-less, you're not going to change my mind."

Ceno grits his teeth, glaring at Maya.

-James Ceno-
"You're going to train as if you are anyway."

-Maya Jensen-
"Fine.  I'll need it for when I do earn that spot."

While she couldn't see Ceno's glare she could hear it in his voice.  Maya turns to Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
"Let's go."

Mizore looked to Ceno a moment longer before turning back to Maya and nodded, she quickly went in for the lock up.  This time as the two fought, Mizore was more focused as she was getting the advantage more often than not.  Maya worked a few times to get out of it but with Mizore's more experience she kept the advantage through most of it.

-James Ceno-
"If you can't get free, relax and move towards the ropes. Keep your mind on where you are when on the mat."

-Maya Jensen-
"Right..."

Maya said as she was currently locked in a hold by Mizore.  She did as instructed getting herself to relax her body already half way knowing where she was in the ring as she began to inch her way towards the ropes.  Soon enough she made it, laying a leg onto it as Mizore breaks the hold getting up and taking a step back ready for Maya to get up and continue.  Maya got to her feet giving the joint the hold was applied to a quick massage before going back and locking up with Mizore again.

James nods, moving slowly, holding the ropes as the two women sparred. However, the ropes were meant for support. Whatever concussion post-trauma or symptoms were, he had a few.

Maya and Mizore continued their sparing.  Maya working a bit better occasionally needing to get to the ropes to break up a hold.  As they continued, Annabelle had noticed James' reactions.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You ok?"

-James Ceno-
"I'm fine."

His tone became terse, as if to push anyone concerned away. He didn't want to accept his weakening state, so he focused on what he was watching.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, all right."

Annabelle could hear that tone all to well.  But for now she left it alone.  If it got to bad, she'd press the subject.  For now, she left it alone. Back in the ring, Maya and Mizore were still going at it.  Maya was steadily improving as the sparing continued but Mizore still had the upper hand through most of it.

James took another step, but it was weak and he stumbled slightly. However, he caught himself with that same wherewithal he's trying to instill in Maya. Annabelle took full note of this as Mizore and Maya were still working each other over so didn't quiet catch it.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Are you sure you're alright?"

-James Ceno-
"No, but I don't have a choice."

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Of course you have a choice... what's wrong... if you need a chair, I can go get you one.. You don't have to stand."

James ignores Annabelle and focuses on Maya.

-James Ceno-
"Okay, break it up. I want you, Maya, to do 5 sets of 20 reps on the bench and leg presses each, low weights. Mizore, set that up for her please."

James gets out of the ring and walks out to use the washroom. Maya and Mizore stopped as instructed before they got out of the ring as they headed over to the bench as Mizore began to set it up.

Annabelle however, watches Ceno go with a worried look on her face. James comes out five minutes later, ringing his hands as if to squeeze off the last bit of moisture from his skin. Annabelle glances over at him as he returned.  Maya was working on the reps on the bench while Mizore spotted her.

Without a word, Ceno gets into the ring and starts exercise, doing rolls and strides and low knees and high knees: everything that was suggested to him to be patient for and wait for more recovery. He ignored all of it, and, after it was all done, he took two steps towards the turnbuckle and fell on his ass, breathing like he got rocked in an MMA cage. This got everyone's attention as Mizore looked over. Maya looked that way as well hearing his the deep breathing. Annabelle quickly slid into the ring and went over to Ceno.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Ok you are definitely not ok.  What's going on?"

James pinches his temples and shook his head gently.

-James Ceno-
"Jet lag: I'll be okay."

-Annabelle Jackson-
"This doesn't look like Jet lag to me."

Annabelle said still standing up next to him. Ceno pulls himself up and steadies himself.

-James Ceno-
"See?"

Annabelle looks at him for a moment,  watching him closely.  James keeps his eyes focused on Annabelle, not swaying or anything, but he saw more than one.

Annabelle looked at him a moment before finally giving a nod.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Just, be careful Ceno..."

She seemed to think something over a second before turning back to Ceno.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I'll be right back."

With that she got out of the ring and left the room.

-James Ceno-
"Right."

James clutched the ropes tightly to keep his balance once Annabelle had left the room, using the ropes to walk towards the two women at the weights.

-James Ceno-
"Once you're done, Maya, we'll take 5, give your muscles time to recover."

-Maya Jensen-
"Alright..."

Maya said as she had shifted to her legs and doing those sets. James rolls out of the ring and walks out of the room for a few minutes. He steps in a separate, darkened room and sits down, passing out without a moment's warning.  Back in the training room.  Maya finished up her leg training before she and Mizore head  for a small break.

So time passed and Maya and Mizore were still on their break.  Annabelle was going through the halls searching for Ceno.  Soon enough she happened upon the darkened room and flicked on the light, catching Ceno out on the chair.  She frowns as she walks over to him shaking him lightly. But James doesn't budge, not bothered at all by the shake.

Annabelle shakes him a little harder.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Ceno, wake up."

She sounded forceful but still gentle. But there was still no response. Annabelle leaned in and checked his pulse, just to make sure. The pulse was there, slightly weaker, but it was regular. Annabelle was relieved for that.  But still needed to wake him up. So she took a step back, just in case and shouted.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"CENO WAKE UP!!"

There was no reaction.

Annabelle pulled out her phone to check for the information before giving a slight nod.  She then went to the closet of the room and pulled out a blanket and gently placed if over Ceno. Once she finished she headed to the door and shut of the lights, Letting him sleep.  Afterwards she went out to go inform Maya and Mizore of the situation.

With a start, James got up and looked around. He had no idea where he was or what time it was, as he walked back, unwittingly, to the gym area. As he entered the room, He found Maya sitting down in the middle of the ring, still wearing the same outfit she wore to train.  Her legs were crossed and her hands rested gently on her knees.  As for Mizore, she was currently using one of the machines doing a bit of a work out herself.   Annabelle, however, was standing next to the ring as she leaned against it's apron.  Her phone was out as she was doing something on it.  When Ceno entered the room, Annabelle looked up and glanced over towards him.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Hey."

She seemed pleasant to say the least.  Mizore glanced that way but continued her work out.  Maya didn't seem to move though.

-James Ceno-
"Hey... what's going on?"

Annabelle looks around the room a moment before back to Ceno.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, Mizore's hitting up her own work out and Maya's been in the ring, meditating or something.  You've been asleep for a few hours."

James groans uncomfortably, shaking his head.

-James Ceno-
"Damn it. I'm sorry."

Annabelle shakes her head.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"No it's fine.  Rest is the best thing for someone who's had a concussion.  After the first 24 hours that is."

-James Ceno-
"That's still no excuse. After all, we can't afford sleep. We all have titles on the line coming up."

-Annabelle Jackson-
"If you're hospitalized because you're not taking it easy like you're supposed to, then you'll be losing your title anyways."

-James Ceno-
"I'd sooner be dragged out on a stretcher."

Annabelle shakes her head lightly.  Her voice echo'd a bit of concern towards Ceno.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You know that if the doctor's won't let you compete because you're hospitalized, you won't be able to compete.  Despite Chrisy's more cruel tactics, she is a business woman, and wouldn't want a law suite on her hands."

Annabelle paused only a moment before interjecting one more line.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Besides, you can't just work yourself to death and expect to win your match."

-James Ceno-
"Except that's exactly what I do, depending on the match, Annabelle."

Annabelle sighed.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Injuries are different.  Besides, I'm not saying don't try and train... just know where your limits are.  Rest when you can...  And don't be afraid to let us know if something's going on.  You do have people who care about you after all."

James glances at the ring, looks at Mizore, looks to Annabelle for a moment, as if to think, before shaking his head.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Anyways..."

Annabelle said double checking her phone.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"It's about time for lunch.  I know Maya said there was something she wanted to speak with you about... Something about a phone call."

As Annabelle was speaking.  Mizore was already working on her cool down from her exercise.  Just about finished.  Maya of course was still in the ring sitting in the same way. James blinks, having no idea what she was talking about, a side effect of the concussion, as he did make a phone call to Maya, talking to her about her performance in the main event of the previous Slam card.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Anyways go ahead and talk with her about it.  I need to go take care of something."

Annabelle said before heading past Ceno and out the door.

-James Ceno-
"I have no idea what's going on."

He muttered this to himself, as it was an unfortunate side effect to his condition. But Ceno got into the ring as he walked closer to Maya.  Maya just continues to sit there but then opened her mouth to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, do you remember calling me after Slam 10?"

-James Ceno-
"Quite honestly, I remember nothing after Eli hit me until I was already in the ring after the main event."

-Maya Jensen-
"I see."

Maya said contemplating on rather she should even bring it up now.  But she may as well.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, you called me after Slam 10.  We 'talked' about what happened a bit after the tag match and then my matches for Winter Survival.  I still have no intentions of winning Sole Survivor... I'm only in the match to eliminate the man who did this to me."

Maya points to her blindfold before lowing her hand back to her knees.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then you were asking about if I felt something while you were training me...  Called Mizore my fiancé which... she's not.   But I wanted to ask you exactly what you meant by that... because if it's another one of those father/daughter things..."

Maya trailed off making it clear that she wasn't interested in it if it was.  But she waited for Ceno to reply.

-James Ceno-
"To be honest, I have no idea. It probably was, knowing what I've been going through lately."

Maya gave a slight sigh.  She was hoping for more of a reply than that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Anyways, I guess I can't be mad... Just wish you'd stop trying to say you're my biological father... it gets annoying."

-James Ceno-
"Fine. Then I'll just be a simple teacher, not to mention a teacher who isn't trying to teach you how to wrestle blind, by the way. I've never been in your situation."

-Maya Jensen-
"Annabelle said you told her you've taught some people blind before."

James blinked.

-James Ceno-
"I have."

James started to breathe heavily, fists clenched.

-James Ceno-
"I will make Eli FUCKING SUFFER for this!"

Maya was a little taken aback for Ceno's outburst.  Even Mizore glanced over their way.  Maya was waiting to see what Ceno would do before she said anything again.  Not even sure what to do anyways.

Ceno did nothing except stand there, seething. His face expressed more pain than anything, the rest of his body showing off his anger. Maya waited unsure what he was going do.  Mizore, however, made her way over sliding into the ring.

-Mizore Payne-
"Something wrong?"

Mizore asked more trying to defuse a possible situation than anything.  She hadn't heard most of their conversion but did hear him shout about Eli.  But she wasn't going to take a chance of Ceno taking out his anger on Maya.

James looks at Mizore and walks away without a word, going to one of the machines. He sets the weight high and starts using the machine, struggling at first before gaining a rhythm. Mizore watches him before turning to Maya.

-Mizore Payne-
"You ok?"

Maya nods.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, he was just annoyed at Eli giving him a concussion."

Mizore nods her understanding as she glances over again to see James training, before back to Maya.

-Mizore Payne-
"You talk to him about the phone call?"

Maya nods.

-Maya Jensen-
"He doesn't even remember it."

-Mizore Payne-
"I see.  Well, best let him at it.  Blow off some steam.  He can check in with us after lunch."

Maya again nods as she holds up her and and Mizore takes them helping her up.  Mizore gives one final look towards Ceno as they begin to exit the ring and leave the room.
Interuptions by Concussive Force LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t119-jensen-family-thanksgiving
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum