JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Truth / Birth Empty Truth / Birth

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:24 am
RP Link: N/A

(Needs Color Code)

Kristy RP: Truth

Apr 27, 2013 (note: this is when I posted it to the boards, not when it happened.)

Kristy Tiger has been getting by fine. She has gone through the usaul things from being pregnant. Exsisive eating, mood swings, and a larger stomach. On top of that she also has been planing for her and Micheal Jensen's wedding that was going to place during the eWe Pay-Per-View Wreslte Mania 7. Kristy was hoping that she could have her baby before the wedding so that she'd have her figure back to normal or atleast close enough to normal. But something was bugging Kristy. It was her furture husband, Micheal. For some reason she thought that he had been acting strange. He had been secretly going places sometimes without even informing her that he had left. Kristy didn't think that Paranoria came with being pregnant. She did know that the way Jensen handled his business, was not allways according to the book, but Kristy didn't mind. For that wasn't the reason she was feeling paranoid. Most of his disaperances would take place shortly after they made a trip to the Doctor's about he pregnancy. Were these a coincidence? is

So that's why Kristy followed Jensen one time. She followed Jensen to an old abandoned Ware House and he went inside. Kristy went in to but kept her distance. She watched as Jensen walked up to a man wearing a white lap coat. The Man seemed strangely familar to her.

"Ah, Mr. Jensen, " said the man, "Have you brought back more information?"

Jensen handed the man a file. The man opened it and browsed through it.

"It's excellerating, " the man said.

"What is?" Jensen asked.

"Her pregnancy, " the Man replied, "I started thinking that but this proves it. If you see here." The man pointed to the page, "The child is developing this when it shouldn't be until the 7th month."

Jensen rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"How much time until she delivers?" He asked.

"If the rate continues at this pace, " The man said, "I'd give her another week or two."

"A week or two?!?" Kristy couldn't help utter out. She had been quitely absorbing what was going on. Apperently, her suspicions were correct. Micheal Jensen had been secretly going to someone to talk about her.

Jensen and the man turned to see Kristy standing there.

"Kristy?" Jensen said confused.

"Ah, XD 001, " the man said.

Jensen turned sharply, to the man, "Don't call her that Warlin."

"Warlin?" Kristy said as she finially remembered who the man was, "Dr. Warlin? The man who turned me into a Cyborg? What are you doing with him?"

"If you'll let me explain, " Jensen said.

"You go behind my back to discuss my pregnancy with the that man, " Kristy said angerly, "Are you trying to how your little science expirement went wrong?"

"That's not..." Jensen began

"That's exactly what were doing, " interupted Dr. Warlin.

Jensen turned to tell off Warlin but Kristy was allready advancing on Jensen fumming.

"What?!?" Kristy said pointing a finger at Jensen, "What am I? Some kind of ginny pig for you? Huh? Some one to test out all the little bugs in you're XD project?"

"No, " Jensen said, "Let me explain it to you."

"And why should I do that?" Kristy asked crossing her arms.

"I know what you must be thinking, " Jensen said, "But unless you let me explain it, you won't understand. I don't want to loose you because you thought something that wasn't true."

"Fine, " Kristy said, "But it had better be good."

Jensen took a deep breath.

"The truth is, " He began, "You should never have gotten pregnant."

"What do you mean?" Kristy asked.

"When you were turned into a cyborg Warlin here took away you're bodies to produce eggs, " Jensen explained, "So when you got pregnant it made me realize that something must of gone wrong. With all the things we did to you, I couldn't be sure that this pregnancy wouldn't be harmful to you're life. I had to turn to Dr. Warlin, for he's the only one who knows the Cyborgnetic's design through and through."

Kristy started getting emotional. She couldn't help but love Jensen more for his concern for her well being. (OOC: this isn't just random it's partly to do with her emotions because she's pregnant.)

"Oh you, " Kristy said and pulled Jensen into her embrace she then began to kiss him.

They kissed for a while but it started to get embarishing for Dr. Warlin.

"Excuse me, " Dr. Warlin, "but could you to not do that in front of me."

They broke their kiss and Kristy turned to Dr. Warlin.

"Do you know why I got pregnant then?" Kristy asked him.

"That I don't know, " Warlin replied, "The design was flawless. We even swept clean any eggs that you currently had."

"what if you missed some?" Kristy asked.

"I made sure I didn't, " Warlin said.

"But WHAT IF YOU DID?" Kristy asked again her anger flaring a little.

Dr. Warlin was taken aback at her out burst but then thought about it.

"You know, " Warlin began, "Why didn't I think of that before? You see the way the system is designed, that if there were any eggs left over they would have been preserved or atleast been given a longer life time before they had to be replaced. Ofcourse, that'd also explain the excelleration in you're pregnancy."

"But will they be able to come out without harming her?" Jensen asked.

Warlin rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Besides normal bith pain?" Dr. Warlin said, "No. but then it's also possible that those would be decreased some, too."

"Good, " Jensen said, "Let's go Kristy."

Jensen and Kristy left the ware house.

"Listen Kristy, " Jensen told Kristy, "I appologies for keeping this a secret from you but I wasn't sure how you'd respond and I didn't want you're upset with me effect the baby's health."

"It's ok, I'm just glad you told me, " Kristy said, "Let's go home."

And they went home.

OOC: If this seems a little wierd to some, awe well.

JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Truth / Birth Empty Re: Truth / Birth

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:27 am
RP Link: N/A

(Needs Color Code)

Kristy RP: Birth

Apr 27, 2013 (note This is when I posted it to the Forums, Not when it happened.)

OOC: Book form again.

Kristy wasn't in a good mood. This was mainly due to her emotions out of whack becuase of her pregnancy. This time it had to do with her wedding. Her wedding was about a month away and there was allready a problem with it.

"What do you mean it won't fit?!?" Kristy said angerly to a store employee.

The store employee belonged to a special store designated for dress outfits. She was also a women in her thirties and she made the mistake of pointing out the fact that a dress that Kristy had picked out would not fit her due to her size.

"I'm just saying that this particualar dress was not designed to fit someone of you're uh... size, " The women said.

"So you're calling me fat?!?" Kristy blurted out, "I'd like to see you get pregnant with out growing in the belly."

Then it dawned on the women, that Kristy was pregnant.

"I-I'm sorry miss, " the employee said, "I-I didn't know?"

"You'd best be sorry, " Kristy said, "Besides, it shouldn't be long before I'm due."

Suddenly, Kristy's cell phone rang. Kristy pulled it out and answered it.

"Hey Honney, " Kristy said. She paused as she listened to Micheal Jensen respond, "Oh, I'm at store dress shopping..."

Another pause.

"Oh," Kristy said in a happy tone, "Well, why didn't you tell me before."

Kristy listened for another moment.

"ok, I'll be right there, " Kristy replied then hung up her phone. She placed her phone in her pocket then returned to the employee.

"My Fiance has a special taylor he's flying in, " Kristy told the employee, "Guess I won't be needing that dress after all."

So Kristy left the store. Once outside she entered a limo and she was driven to a fancey resturaunt. She then got out and spotted Jensen in one of the outside tables. So she walked over to him.

"Hello, " Kristy said and Jensen turned to her.

Jensen smiled and stood up.

"I bet you're hungary, " Jensen said as he pulled out a chair for her.

"Yes, " Kristy said. She was about to sit down in the chair offered to her when something happened. It was a strange sensation and when it had passed her legs seemed a wet.

OOC: Don't really know how to discribe it so that's the best I'm doing.

"Oh, Great, " Kristy said as she recignized what just happened, "My water just broke."

Kristy stood up.

"Don't worry, " Jensen said, "We'll just head to the hospital."

So Jensen lead Kristy back to the limo and they both got in. The driver then brought them to the hospital.

OOC: I won't bore you with the details plus I don't feel like doing them.

There Kristy gave birth to two healthy babies. One boy and one girl.

After it was done Kristy was in her hospital bed holding her two new babies. Jensen was looking over them.

"What do you think we should name them?" Kristy asked Jensen.

"How about Julian?" Jensen responded.

"Julian Jensen, " Kristy said trying out the name, "It's a good name."

They both thought about it for the last name.

"What about Britney?" Kristy said, "Britney Rena Jensen?"

"Ok, " Jensen said, "and Julian will be Julian Jay Jensen."

"Perfect, " Kristy said.

So they both looked at their twin children and they were glad.

OOC: Ok, I asked Jay rather he wanted Jensen to have a boy or a girl and he said it was up to me. So I gave them twins. I then asked him if he had an opinion on the names, once again he said it was up to me. So if he wants to change them I guess I can. Otherwise say hello to Julian Jay Jensen and Britney Rena Jensen. It's pronounced Rin then the A says it's name. IF you know how to spell that if I didn't spell it right please let me know and I'll fix it

end

JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:28 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum