JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Finding Stealth Elf (SE Part) Empty Finding Stealth Elf (SE Part)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:41 pm
-Insert RP here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/finding-stealth-elf-t1505.html#p22146766

Show: CD RP [4/1/2015]

OOC: Once agian. Off camera.

The day was now Friday, 3 days after Stealth Elf, aka Maya Jensen, was found.  However, despite that, it seemed that Maya had yet to wake up since she was found.  Thus, the Jensen family decided that someone should be there at all times for when Maya finally does wake up.  After all they figured that she'd need to see a familiar face, so to know things are all right.  So that's what they did, but try as they might, Kristy, Michael, and Roller Brawl couldn't make sure that one of them was there at all times, thanks to Roller Brawl schooling and Match training, and Kristy and Michael's EWE and Jensen Industries responsibilities.  So they got Mizore to assist to take care of the times they couldn't.  Which Mizore was there a lot actually, despite multiple things going through her, she was worried about Maya.

As for Maya's condition, the doctor's had managed to fix up the cuts and bruises but they won't know the full extent of the damage until Maya regains consciousness, which they're not sure when it will happen as they can tell that Maya had gone through a horrific ordeal and there was no telling even how far it went to the young girl's mind.

So that's where we are as Mizore sits in a chair next to Maya's bed.  Security guards were outside as usual, making sure only those allowed in entered.  And at the moment it was just Mizore in the room as she watched Maya on the bed.  She then yawned as she had been up for a while now before she drifted to sleep.  About a moment after that, there was some movement from Maya as her hand began to twitch slightly.  Of course, Mizore hadn't noticed as she was snoozing away.  Of course, this hand movement was suddenly brought on by Maya's eyes snapping open as she sat up and screamed at the top of her lungs.  This caused Mizore to snap awake as she looked over to Maya who was beginning to panic and hyperventilate.  Of course, the yelp got the attention of the guards outside as one quickly came into the room.

-Secutiry Guard-
"I heard the scream what's going on?"

-Mizore-
"I... I don't know.  She just did it."

The guard noticed that Maya wasn't calming exactly as he looked to Mizore.

-Secutiry Guard-
"I'll go get the doctor."

He left to go get him but Mizore watched as Maya continued to freak out.  Finally, she got up.

-Mizore-
"Maya, it's ok.  You're safe now.  "

Maya actually seemed to hear her as she looked over and almost like she just now realized she was there.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Mizore?"

Mizore laid her hand on Maya's.

-Mizore-
"I'm here."

Maya seemed to be calming down more as her breathing slowed.  She glanced down at Mizore's hand over hers as she began to cry.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore.... I..."

But the doctor at that point seemed to enter the room, a bit more of a haste but he paused at the door seeing she was calm.  Well, for about a brief moment as Maya's eyes moved to the doctor before glancing over as she began to scream, frantically, as she seemed tempting to push herself to get far away from him and she even wrapped her arms around herself in some makeshift defense.  Mizore seemed even more worried.

-Mizore-
"Maya?!  Maya what’s wrong?!"

It didn't seem to do anything as the doctor.

-Doctor-
"I was afraid of this. Her mind is seeing me as her attacker.  It's going into a frantic state."

-Mizore-
"What do we do?"

Mizore was genially scared for Maya as the doctor checked the cabinets.

-Doctor-
"I can give her a shot to help calm her down.  But... Rats, what idiot forgot to restock."

He glanced back over as Stealth Elf was still freaking out.  This caused one of the guards to come in to see what was going on.  The Doc retold him what was happening as the guard understood.  The doctor then looked to Mizore.

-Doctor-
"Try to keep her calm if you can.  I'll be right back with the shot."

Mizore nodded as the doctor left the room.  The guard went back to his post in case that helps too.  Mizore looked to Maya.

-Mizore-
"Maya... please calm down. You're safe here."

Mizore frowned as it wasn't getting to Maya.  Mizore cautiously put a hand on Maya's shoulder.  Suddenly, Maya grabbed ahold of her like a freaked out child.  Mizore was taken aback by this but realized... it was actually doing something.  So Mizore wrapped her arms around Maya holding her like that.

-Mizore-
"It's ok Maya.  You're safe."

Oddly, enough that was actually working as slowly, Maya began to calm again.  Her breathing began to slow. Her grip relaxed. She just stayed like that for a while before the doctor reentered the room.  Mizore glanced towards him but didn't let go of Maya, in case it started up again.

-Doctor-
"Well that's a relief.  You must be pretty special to her if you managed to calm her down."

Mizore nodded but was silent as Maya just stayed like that for now.

-Doctor-
"Now let's see if I can't check up on her."

So the doctor did a checkup and Maya didn't freak out as badly this time.  Seemed, Mizore was helping her.  So later, The Jensen's arrived and after another episode, Neither, Kristy, nor Roller Brawl was able to calm her.  The Doctor told them about how it seems that Maya has a strong enough connection to Mizore that she feels safer with her.  Thus, the Jensen's asked Mizore to stay with them until Maya's able to fully recover.

And that's where this gRP ends.  To find out more check out this week's upcoming RPs.

Finding Stealth Elf (SE Part) LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t452-mizore-vs-cameron-se-scene
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum