JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Taryn Terrell (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Taryn Terrell (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 pm
Mizore Vs Taryn Terrell (SE Scene) TarynMizore

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/3-23-15-taryn-terrell-vs-mizore-t1453.html

Show: Chaos [3/23/2015]

The scene opens up in a gym somewhere in south Texas. Mizore is on a treadmill wearing black shorts and a black tank top. Her jacket is tossed on the back of a chair in the corner of the room, a few lollipops hanging out of the pocket. In the chair next to it is Eighteen, reading a newspaper. This is normal training for Mizore as Eighteen hasn’t set anything up to help push her training. Mizore is pretty sure that is because Stealth Elf isn’t around. Mizore lets out a sigh that was a bit louder than she planned.

{Android #18}

Getting tired already?

{Mizore Payne}

No ma’am.

Eighteen returns to her paper. Mizore keeps jogging but glances over to the empty treadmill on her left. It should have Stealth Elf on it. She should be exercising with her best friend. But ever since The Rumble, she hasn’t even talked to her friend. She has tried to call her several times, but it always went to voicemail. And now the voicemail is full and she can’t even leave a message. Her phone suddenly vibrates with an incoming text message. She grabs it off the controls and glances at it and frowns. It’s just Hollie.

{Android #18}

How many times do I have to tell you no cell phones during training.

Eighteen brings the paper back up to her face. Mizore sticks her tongue out.

{Android #18}

And put your tongue back in your mouth before I make you bite it off.

Mizore mouths “How does she always do that.” before looking back forward. The treadmill beeps twice before going up to the next sped and increasing the incline a few degrees. Mizore easily matches the new pace. She still isn’t sure how she feels about Stealth Elf. She cares deeply for her but is it just a good friendship or could there be more behind it. She wishes she had somebody she could seriously talk about it with. Sure she talked to Kelsi, but that was more about the feelings at that moment. She feels even more confused now that she has had some time to think about it. She doesn’t really want to bother Kelsi. Hollie is way too open about it. Her dad quickly changes the subject and there is no way she is bringing it up to Eighteen. That does remind her of something. She stops jogging and allows herself to slide off the treadmill to the floor.

{Mizore Payne}

Umm hey mo….err Miss Eighteen. Can I ask you a question?

{Android #18}

You just did.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I meant a different question,

{Android #18}

What?

{Mizore Payne}

Can’t you call off the match against Stealth Elf?

{Android #18}

I could very easily. But I’m not going to.

{Mizore Payne}

But what do you have to prove by facing her?

{Android #18}

Nothing really. Just need to teach her a lesson. She should know better by now than to piss me off.

{Mizore Payne}

She just has a lot going on right now. Can’t you just cut her a break?

{Android #18}

And what exactly does she have going on?

Mizore opens her mouth to answer but thinks better of it. How could she really explain what was going on without spilling the entire truth?

{Mizore Payne}

Just...stuff. I can’t really tell you, it’s a secret.

{Android #18}

A secret that she can’t even share with her loving manager?

{Mizore Payne}

Loving? And no it is a secret that I won’t share with anyone right now. You can respect that can’t you?

{Android #18}

Of course. And you can respect the fact that no one hits their move on me and gets away with it. She has to learn her lesson.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on. I’ve lost count how many times you have nailed her with an Annihilation or a Down in Flames. You even locked her into the Eighteen Points and held on until she pretty much blacked out. You’re just mad that she finally got one over on you and this is nothing much then petty revenge.

{Android #18}

Petty revenge you say?

Eighteen lays the newspaper in the chair next to her. She gets to her feet and walks over to Mizore. Mizore swallows hard and gets ready in case Eighteen plans to attack her. Instead Eighteen just pats her on the head.

{Android #18}

If you want to call it petty revenge then it is petty revenge. But most importantly it will be a lesson to the both of you. Until my demands are met, I own you both. And on Chaos the little Elf is shown that. Which reminds me. You are banned from ringside during my match. If you break this rule, I won’t let you wrestle for a month. Understand.

{Mizore Payne}

Yes ma’am. But what exactly are your demands.

Eighteen just chuckles. She rubs Mizore’s head, messing up her hair.

{Android #18}

All in good time. I suppose that is enough training for today. We’ll pick up tomorrow at seven am to catch our flight to Mexico.

{Mizore Payne}

Wait, we are going on the same flight?

{Android #18}

Of course we are. I’m not going to allow you to travel by yourself in Mexico.

Mizore suddenly smiles. She wipes her eyes.

{Mizore Payne}

Aww. You don’t want anything to happen to me. You do care.

{Android #18}

I do care. If you got kidnapped I’d have to find a new student. You know how hard it would be to break someone new in.

Eighteen walks to the door. Mizore smiles, not buying that one bit. Eighteen stops at the door and turns back to Mizore.

{Android #18}

By the way, don’t make any extra plans for Wrestlemania. I have a plan in place for you.

She exits the room before Mizore can ask what those plans are. Mizore looks at her phone and sighs. She dials a number but soon shakes her head closing the phone. Still going straight to voicemail. Where could Stealth lf be? She walks over and picks up her coat. She puts a fresh lollipop in her mouth and heads out as the scene fades.

SCENE 2

We move ahead a few days to the arena in Monterrey Mexico where Monday Night chaos will take place. The door to the parking lot opens and Mizore walks in with Eighteen. Eighteen is wearing her basic blue jean vest and skirt combo over black tights and one of her own Eighteen shirts. Mizore has on a Frost Elfs shirt and a camouflage skirt with matching knee high socks. It is much too hot for her to wear the jacket. Eighteen has stuck by Mizore’s side ever since they landed in Mexico. It’s kind of annoying to Mizore since she wanted to try and talk to Stealth Elf. She hasn’t mentioned her or the match at all since training the other day. Eighteen hands Mizore her bag and tells her to stash it in their locker room, she has to go talk to management about something. Mizore doesn’t bother to ask why, she is just happy to get some time alone. She tosses the bags in her locker room and frowns when she sees that Stealth Elf’s name is not on the list. She immediately leaves the locker room and heads down the hall. She stops when she hears the sound of skates. She goes around the corner to see Roller Brawl. she is skating around, performing a few small tricks for some fans who applaud her and take her picture. Mizore gives her a small wave and heads for the small hall behind her. Roller Brawl quickly skates into Mizore’s path.

{Roller Brawl}

Hey Mizore. Where you headed?

{Mizore Payne}

I was just going to go talk to Stealth Elf for a moment. Haven’t heard from her in a while.

Roller Brawl doesn’t move. She just shakes her head.

{Roller Brawl}

That depends. Are you willing to give…..things a chance?

Mizore looks at her puzzled for a moment. Things? Then it dawns on her. Roller Brawl is looking hopeful.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s between me and Stealth Elf. It’s none of your business.

{Roller Brawl}

She is my sister and it is very much my business. Answer my question.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t know. Just let me go by.

{Roller Brawl}

Then I can’t allow that my friend.

{Mizore Payne}

Allow that? You think you can really stop me.

{Roller Brawl}

I already put your sweet dad away, not sure I’d have any trouble with his little girl.

Mizore didn’t like that. She takes a step forward and gets face to face with Roller Brawl. The fans are getting excited now, expecting to see a fight. Mizore is pretty sure she could take her but how would that look to Stealth Elf? And she still knows that she needs to be a good friend and respect her wishes. So she takes a step back as the fans sigh.

{Mizore Payne}

Will you tell her I came by at least?

Roller Brawl nods. Mizore thanks her and turns around, walking the other way. She is rather disappointed that she wasn’t able to talk to Stealth Elf. It has been pretty lonely the past week. She never had any close friends growing up. And she has grown quite accustomed to having Stealth Elf around her. Could there be something more there than just friendship? She bumps into somebody since she wasn’t really watching where she was going. She looks over worried but it is only Leticia.

{Mizore Payne}

Sorry about that, I was deep in thought.

{Leticia Cline}

It’s all good Mizore. Just grant me a quick little interview.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I don’t really feel like it but I need to do something for my match this week. So let’s do it.

{Leticia Cline}

Great. Well last week at the Rumble you and Stealth elf made short work out of Summer and Michelle McCool. Well more just taking care of Summer since Michelle left her partner high and dry.

{Mizore Payne}

Gee imagine that. Who would have ever thought Michelle was stuck up enough to leave her “friend” to take a beating. The bottom line is that Michelle knew they had no chance of defeating the Frost Elfs. That’s why she left to save herself for the TV title match. How’d that go for her?

{Leticia Cline}

Well she lost again, allowing AJ to retain the title.

{Mizore Payne}

Funny how the so called mighty have fallen. So now Michelle can go back to the bottom of the barrell and fight her way back up toward the top. And when she gets there, I’ll be more than happy to knock her back down to the bottom.

{Leticia Cline}

You and your partner Stealth Elf. Where is she? I was hoping to get a few words after her big Shining Star title win.

{Mizore Payne}

She is down the hall in her locker room. You might still be able to catch her.

{Leticia Cline}

Her locker room? You mean the two of you aren’t sharing a locker room?

{Mizore Payne}

Well my mo….errr Eighteen wanted to share a room with me. It would be kind of awkward to share a locker room with your opponent for later tonight. Can we move onto my opponent for this week?

{Leticia Cline}

You are facing the debut of Taryn Terrell. She is a former TNA knockouts champion. she also spent some time in the WWE but never won a championship there.

{Mizore Payne}

So what you are telling me is that she failed to make it in the WWE so she went to the WWE graveyard known as TNA. And since she had minor luck there, she suddenly believes she can cut it in the eWe. Tell me something interesting about her.

{Leticia Cline}

She was a vegan for two years. She recently said she wasn’t a vegan anymore.

{Mizore Payne}

Guess she likes meat a little too much.

Leticia giggles. Mizore looks at her confused.

{Mizore Payne}

What’s so funny?

{Leticia Cline}

You said meat. Like she at one time preferred...something…...else…

Mizore is giving her a blank look.

{Leticia Cline}

Nevermind. She also just recently had a daughter. She turned one about a week ago.

{Mizore Payne}

How sweet. I can’t believe she returned to action so quick after having a baby. But that will make no real difference in the ring. What else do you have on her?

{Leticia Cline}

Well stats wise you are about as evenly matched as you can get. She is an inch shorter than you and outweighs you by only three pounds.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s good to know. I don’t have to worry about her overpowering me or being quicker than me.

{Leticia Cline}

She has you beat in age and years active. She is nine years older than you and has been active since two thousand and seven. You were only twelve at that time.

{Mizore Payne}

Experience is a big deal but it isn’t a deal breaker. Look at how much experience people like Michelle McCool and Trish Stratus have on me. And I’ve been able to defeat them a few times. You see Taryn thinks she is going to come in and make a name for herself off of me. But you see, I have a lot to prove too. Here lately it seems like Stealth Elf has all the momentum for our team. She is the Shining Star champion. She did more than her fair share to keep the tag gold around our waist. I’ve got to prove that I’m just as good as she is. And, quite frankly, I feel like I need to get to Divas before she does. Can’t have my best friend beating me to my destiny.

{Leticia Cline}

Interesting. It will be fun to see who takes that last big step first. I’m out of time here so would you like to close things up on Taryn.

{Mizore Payne}

She better bring the best she has in her arsenal. Because I’m coming to the ring all guns blazing. And when the smoke clears she will be just another victim, trapped under the ice.

Trixy thanks her as she walks away. Mizore returns to her locker room where she gets out her ring gear. She takes one last look at her cell phone before she sighs and heads into the bathroom to change, ending the scene.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Taryn Terrell (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Taryn Terrell (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t380-thunder-vs-james-ceno
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum