JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Second Time's the Charm Empty Second Time's the Charm

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/explaining-a-beheading-t1743.html#p22149441

Show: CD RP [7/1/2015]

'QUEEN OF FEAR'

I was walking down the hallway, ignoring the ones around me. They waved, tried to speak but what did someone like ME look like talking to someone as lowly as backstage staff?? Ha, PLEASE. I headed for the end of Corridor F since it was always deserted and I liked to go there to get time to myself away from all. I found my favorite huge steel crate and pulled myself up to sit on it, resting my Televixen Title in my lap and placing Chucky besides me while I looked around and saw no one. Just the dark shadows looking like they were going to engulf me due to the poor lighting in this area. I picked up my beautiful title as i held it in front of me, staring lovingly at my name plate at the bottom. Rubbing the middle plate to give it a shine, i began reciting an old line from a Disney movie, changing the words to my liking.

Queen of Fear~Rogue~Savior of Sin
Title Title in my hands. Who can stop me? NO ONE can.

I toss back my head as I let out a loud maniacal laugh, my newly dyed black hair swinging behind me before I lifted my head back up and place my title back on my lap. I reflected back on what had transpired in Riga. The brutal attack of SE and RB by the orders of Kristy. Too bad, I had happened to have a soft spot for SE..... but that didn't stop her from my wrath. Meaning if I could do that to SE, I would unleash the Firebird on ANYONE and EVERYONE. Unfortunately, that would have to wait until the Supershow, when I had my warm up match against Brie Bella. She was like one of those small packages of fruit snacks.... never enough. She didn't amount up to my stature, nor would I spare her just because she was easy pickings.

I hope Nikki gets involved. I want to play with her too...

I pick up Chucky as i finger combed through his wild, ginger mane.

You wanna play with her too, Chuck Chuck?

I felt a strong presence, although I couldn't see anything, I KNEW they were there. In the shadows... watching. I begin smiling as i continued to comb Chucky's hair but calling out from over my shoulder.

I was wondering when I was going to see you again....

TBC: They Know

Mood: Content

Outfit: Sexy?

She noticed her, ooh that was so delectable as Scarlet stepped out of the shadows. She looked at Rogue a smile in her eyes.

-Scarlet-
"Aww you destroyed your hair. Black is fine but not divine."

Scarlet got really close to Rogue. She breathed in arching her back as she took in her scent.

-Scarlet-
"Lovely scent as always. You really pull that off."

'QUEEN OF FEAR'

I grin cockily as i hold Chucky close to my chest, staring at my partner with curiosity. It was something about her.... i couldn't quite put my finger on it, but she intrigued me. I batted my eyelashes innocently as I studied her, wondering who she was.

You left me at the sleepover. And we were starting to have so much fun....

I chuckled as my accent seemed to heighten up on "fun". We had showed excellent team work in giving the Jensen sisters a harsh beatdown and when I had looked over at Scarlet while we were attacking them, I could tell she was enjoying it. I lifted up a few long strands of my hair as I inspected it, giving a shrug as I saw what she meant.

You DO have a point. My red hair reminded me of.... blood of my enemies. But this black hair? It matches my soul....

TBC: Scarlet

-Scarlet-
"A blackhole. A darkness deep within. That is coupled with a burning firey desire to do what needs to be done. As I said before, I like you. I like you a lot."

Scarlet grins, moving her hand out towards Rogue before snatching it away and giggling

-Scarlet-
"We did well together out there. Dropping the fakes of this company. Those two out there, Roller Brawl, Stealth Elf. Peuah don't make me sick. They are a disgrace to their family name."

Scarlet was ranting on their attack they did in the ring earlier.

'QUEEN OF FEAR'

I frowned at her words as I nodded my head in agreeance. Those little bastards... were practically raised royal and the only thing they are asked of by their parents, they turn down? Seemed a bit ungrateful to me.

Yeah, can't believe they tried to act as if they were too good to join us. I mean, come on now. The Industry has the undeniably sexy and fierce Firebird, the to be feared and never forgotten Scarlet, the dangerous and extremely talented man of mine, AQ... the face of the company and indestructible Christy Chaos and last, but CERTAINLY not least, the powerhouse of The Shield. The Industry houses the best OF the best and Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl I guess aren't....

I pause dramatically as I tilt my head up a bit in a snobby way.

... the BEST. Who needs them anyways, we're powerful and unstoppable WITHOUT them. Don't you agree, darling?

Scarlet giggled at Rogue's fearosity. She loved it.

-Scarlet-
"Down with the fakes! The pretty little liars. They don't show you what's behind closed doors. They don't tell you what really goes on. Roller Brawl.. she's pale as a ghost.. why? Stealth Elf... there's more that goes on in that little mind. But each of them pretend to what they are not. What THEY can never be."

Scarlet laughed. Scarlet looked to Rogue and smiled.

-Scarlet-
"But not you. You have that delicious quality about you. But don't be like the fakes. Let it out. LET IT ALL GO!"

Scarlet could smell that darkness in the firebird. She wanted it, she had to have it.

'QUEEN OF FEAR'

And here I was thinking that I wouldn't get along with my tag partner... But here we were, "bonding". I had really enjoyed taking RB out. It seemed like she had an issue with me from the start. No respect, so she definitely got hers. SE needed to get tough, always cowering from something. I remember when Nikki was like that... Until I corrupted her. Of course I didn't beat down on my best friend to toughen her up, I just felt it was a disgrace that she was a former champion of ANY kind but was such a pussy.

Oh? You've seen nothing yet. Because ya see, this volcano? Has just recently exploded. And the beast in me is finally free. A Firebird unhinged is one of the most dangerous Firebirds of all....

I looked at Scarlet, I mean, REALLY looked at her. Her identity was such..... A mystery. I was curious as hell to know what she looked like from under the cloak. I became distracted as I played the guessing game in my head before snapping back to reality.

Sorry about that. You're just a big ball full of secrets and mystery, aren't ya?

Scarlet again giggled.

-Scarlet-
"What better way to do as you please. To slip through the masses by simply removing anaattire. I am not like Raven, who lets it all hang out in the open for all to see. She's yet another fake. Don't forget Mysteria. Please it's sad. I love how this is the thing people see. How they have no idea who's really behind the mask. Which increase a that juicy fear from my prey."

'QUEEN OF FEAR'

Scarlet does make a valid point. It's quite difficult trying to figure out someone or who they are for that matter if their identity is completely concealed. How many surprise attacks have happened from masked men and women who left competitors and victims confused because they didn't know who they were. Slipping through the cracks was definitely much needed, especially with their partnership. Rogue was in the spotlight and Scarlet preferring to lay low gave them quite an advantage over enemies.

Well I'm sure you're quite spectacular looking under... all of that. I like your way of thinking, I do. You're definitely wise beyond your years and a clever, clever thing...

I then scoff as Scarlet brings up Raven, another Grace minion. She didn't wrestle much but she seemed to be making some sort of a comeback..... not that I really cared. I begin inspecting Chucky's "Rated Rogue" shirt as I shake my head.

Raven's irrelevant. She probably got tired of the other girls in the group hogging the spotlight so she stepped out to get her some. Long as she stays out of my way, she can keep her limbs in tact and avoid public humiliation.

-Scarlet-
"Raven is nothing. Nothing but a fake. Oh how I yearn to make her bleed just like the rest of Grace's army. They will soon know that in any army.. there will be blood."

Scarlet laughs. She then happens to look down at the TeleVixen championship on Rogue's shoulder.

-Scarlet-
"You like that belt?"

I also looked down at my sacred treasure, admiring it's beauty and the fact that it belonged to me. I felt myself gazing at it in a trance, completely forgetting everything around me until i snapped out of it, giving my head a slight shake so I can focus and stop being distracted.

Oh I MORE than like it. I LOVE it. It's like my baby, my child. And I am VERY protective of my child, as you can see she hasn't left my side since I've won her.

I immediately frown as I thought about the women who tried to take my title away from me. Lita, Natalya, Brie Bella.... anyone after my title was an enemy to me. I felt myself getting more and more powerful, unpredictable and unhinged everytime I've had to defend my championship.

Do you fancy some gold for yourself, darling?

Scarlet grinned.

-Scarlet-
"OOOHHH, Baby I like the sound of that... Baby needs a mommy and I found out about what Boss Lady wants us to go after.... She wants us to get ourselves a pair of twins.... Ready for that momma?"

I stopped running my fingers through Chucky's hair at the last part. After Ales and I had reconnected and reunited, I had been so preoccupied with him that I was totally out of the loop on things. Kristy wanted Scarlet and I to go after the Divas tag titles? I winced at that, considering Abby and I were now friends. Facing friends always left a bad taste in my mouth. But if Kristy says.... boss' orders.

I never had a problem with more gold. Just more treasures to add to my chest. Now... when is this "treasure hunt" supposed to be going down??

I asked, curiously. Right after Royal Flush? A little later on down the line?

Lethal Injection as the eWe Divas Tag Team Champions.... I like the sound of THAT.

Scarlet giggled yet again. She enjoyed the company of Rogue.

-Scarlet-
"Your chest is great the way it is, momma."

Scarlet wasn't talking about the same chest Rogue was. She moves on.

-Scarlet-
"And Boss lady had plans for the Lethal Injection to be injected into that treasure Hunt after Royal Flush. Missing details on exact time and how's. Isn't it exciting."

Scarlet giggled again. This was so much fun.

I caught the compliment Scarlet gave about my.... umm.. OTHER chest as i look down to examine it myself and smile. I was very self-absorbed with my body and loved all compliments when it came to any of my assets.

Awwwww thank you. And well I'm ready to bring the diva tag titles to The Industry. We already have the men's tag, thanks to my hubby. And we have the Undisputed Championship.... now all we need is for Dean to snag King of the Ring.

I felt like our team had it all together when it came down to stomping out the competition and collecting titles. Of course I knew there would be outsiders who hated on us and tried to get us to turn on each other but of course if that happened, we had a leader like Michael to make us sort things out.

So you have no match at the Pay Per View. How do you plan on spending that??

An interesting question, but Scarlet never thought that far ahead. She was a woman of the now and soon. Scarlet places her hand on her chin, thinking aloud.

-Scarlet-
"Hadn't thought about it. Josie Wales got the better of me, if she can say that."

Scarlet chuckles.

-Scarlet-
"Maybe I can poke my head into your match. Not that you need it. Be fun way to show our skills as partners."

Scarlet liked the idea. She giggled at the possibility of being involved in yet another title match, yet not.

-Scarlet-
"What do you say momma?"

Hmmmm..... Scarlet interfering in my match? Nobody would definitely expect that. I had been strong arming my opponents solo dolo for all my matches so an interference? On MY end? SOOO unexpected but could work in my favor..... i begin rubbing my chin as i contemplated that.

I'd love that, Lethal Injection laying down the law in the ring together. I mean, Cayla has Team Grace on her side. Milana will probably accompany her to the ring and try to get in on some action. If i'm lucky, Josie'll come and knock Milana on the side of her head. Chameleon, my manager, is on suspended leave for being a bad.. BAD girl. Nattie? Well....

I chuckle, nastily as i thought who in the world would pop their head into the match for Nattie? Beth wasn't an EWE diva anymore but I wish she was, to pop her in her adams apple for the smart ass stuff she's said about me....

Nobody's coming to Nattie's aid..... except for the medics.... WHEN i'm done with her.

Scarlet giggled at Rogue's comment about Nattie.

-Scarlet-
"I would take much pleasure and reTeaching that fake who I am. I think she has forgotten about me. I would love to reintroduce her to my canvas. She needs to know that everybody bleeds."

Scarlet laughed at just the thought about that amusing her. Suddenly, her head jerked to the left as she looked down the hall. Her eyes narrowed before she looked back to Rogue.

-Scarlet-
"It's been a pleasure Mama, but next time, we shouldn't wait so long to get together."

Scarlet giggles then takes off down the hall.

I chuckle as I watch Scarlet get distracted, something she tended to do quite often, and then watch as she rushes down the hallway for the unknown reason. I start running my fingers through Chucky's hair as i reflect on our conversation, more importantly on the whole going after the Divas Tag Titles idea. I kind of felt weird about it, seeing as I felt i should have heard this from Kristy herself and not out of my partner's mouth. That kind of made me feel funny and look at Kristy sideways. Strike one.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t354-roller-brawl-vs-vespertine
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum