JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Seth Rollins Empty Blitz Vs Seth Rollins

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:35 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-2-15-blitz-vs-seth-rollins-t1961.html#p22151844

Show: Chaos [11/2/2015]

Scene 1

War.

For millions of years, War has ravaged the planet for one thing or another. Rather for land, territory, possessions or love, wars were fought time and time again. They were ugly, bloody, and sometimes nothing but pure Chaos. But what do you do when you're trapped in the middle of one? Three sides, doing what they could do to get what you have. Yet it's not you that they crave, at least not for all of them. No, the piece of gold imbedded in leather slung across your shoulder is what they're really after. So what do you do when a hound, a man seeking revenge, and another seeking do undo past wrongs wants what you have?

You fight on!

Monday Night Chaos, October 26th.

Backstage, in the Arena-Auditorium we find one EWE Superstar Blitz 1 WhiteTiger, currently with his shirt off as the trainer was working on a cut on his left upper arm. It wasn't that serious but the trainer insisted on checking it so Blitz sat there letting the trainer do his job.

-Blitz-
"That Dean, a real peach huh?"

The Trainer didn't exactly respond to Blitz's joke but Blitz took that as he continue anyways.

-Blitz-
"Attacks me after my match after I told him and the other two what they could expect at Extreme Overload, well guess he tried to make a statement but didn't go out to... Well Well, look who's here."

Blitz looked to the door way as Kristy Jensen had just entered the room. Blitz smirks as she began to walk over.

-Blitz-
"Come to apologies for what your lap dog did?"

It was more a joke than actually expecting one. But Kristy gentle shakes her head as she sneers.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Apologies? Please. The Industry has no need for such things. "

-Blitz-
"Then why you here? Come to check up on your old pal?"

Again Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I came here to see if you were ready to stop this delusion you seem to be having about being a champion."

-Blitz-
"Delusions? You see that over there? That shiny thing with the continents on it?"

Blitz points to the International Championship that was on the stand next to the table he was on. Kristy gives it a glance.

-Blitz-
"Yeah that thing. Look at the nameplate, it's no forgery Kristy. I'm the International Championship."

Kristy actually chuckles.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh please Blitz, get your head out of the clouds. You are only champion because of Dean Ambroise. It was time for The Shield to get some Gold and you just so happened to be the sap who happened to be picked to hold the title until Dean got his hands on it."

-Blitz-
"What you trying to say?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're being played like a fool. Granted wasn't expecting you to be the one to pick up the title, then again didn't expect you to get into the match. But since you can't seem to understand, it's quiet simple. The Industry needed an 'in' to get their shot at that International Championship. Dean took out the real threat, well better out of the three loser's isn't what I would consider a big threat but you get the point. And that left one of the other two losers to pick up the title until Dean got his hands on it, rather at Extreme Overload, or the next pay-per-view."

The trainer was finished with Blitz as he gets up to move to another person. Blitz however lowers his gaze as he shakes his head slightly.

-Blitz-
"First your daughters and now this? What happened to you Kristy? You were one of the good guys?"

Kristy let's out a cold sarcastic laugh.

-Kristy Jensen-
"One of the good guys? What did being an ol' goody, goody two shoes ever get me hmm? A terrible career here, never held a single title for myself? A rebellious daughter who's been that way, even before I started getting strict on her? A lesbian for a daughter... All of them failures and I refuse to even acknowledge that any more."

Blitz opened his mouth to speak but a glare from Kristy silenced him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh I'm not finished. See, it's easy to forget that I was a nothing, a joke. H*ll no one even took me seriously as their Vice Chairman. Not until I decided to do something about it. That's when they took notice Blitz. No one even knew who Kristy Jensen was, or I was only Michael's lovely wife... The time for that is up Blitz....was one of the good guys, ha! Soon you'll see exactly what being the good guy gets you. Being considered a joke still when you lose that there title to Dean Ambroise, one way or another."

Kristy jabs a finger at the International championship as she referenced it. But Blitz wasn't swayed in his resolve.

-Blitz-
"You're missing the point Kristy. Sure I'm caught in the middle of two feuds. Heyman wants Cesaro to kick my can for me dropping him. And Dean's... well Dean's Dean, he don't need a reason to hurt someone, but guess you've set him up with something to go after. But you're forgetting Kristy, that sure I have a lot on the line here but truth be told, I don't have nothing to lose... People our only beginning to see me as being a winner, but besides honestly, I'm still a loser to most people on this roster. As you said, just a loser who got lucky. But I have everything to gain. Can you imagine what it would be like for me to take down any of those three on the Ballot? Beating a member of the Shield? Preventing Heyman's revenge? Or showing Benjamin my win over him wasn't a fluke... So I'll fight on..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Stop, Blitz. Just stop. Save your little speech. After all you've not proven anything. You're still the loser you was and you're getting in way over your head. You beat Adam Rose... please, Adam Rose? That's nothing. He's nothing compared to the Shield..."

-Blitz-
"I'm only facing one of the Shield, Kristy. Even if that changes somehow, I'll still fight on..."

Kristy shakes her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, Blitz. You don't stand a chance against any of the Shield. In fact, I think I'll just prove that to you next week."

Blitz raised an eyebrow and Kristy continued.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Next week, you'll be going one-on-one with the Architect of the Shield, Seth Rollins. Then, and maybe then you'll realize how pathetic you're little bravado is. You should just hand in your title now and we'll find someone more worthy of a pay-per-view title match for Dean."

-Blitz-
"Sounds more to me you're afraid I'll win."

Kristy laughs.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Think what you want Blitz. You'll be singing a different tune next week and begging me to remove you from the match. But you know, I may not feel generous then."

Kristy shakes her head as she doesn't even let Blitz reply as she walks out of the room. Blitz just shakes his head.

-Blitz-
"You're wrong Kristy. And I'll just have to prove you that what you've become is wrong."

Blitz grabs up his shirt and throws it on before he to leaves the Trainer's room.

Scene 2

The shadows ran long in the old worn down gym. Dust could be seen on most of the equipment around the place. Who would want to come to a rundown place like this? There's patches missing in some of the equipment. Even the fliers that hung across the walls advertises matches of long ago. Yet as this is all taken in a sound is heard. Old cranking gears running fast pulling a belt. This sound is accompanied by the fast beat of a thud, two distinct hits before the beat repeats itself. The camera pans around until it finds the source coming from an old tread mill. Running on it was one Blitz 1, as he wore the outfit he always did. He continued to run along on this keeping pace with it. Finally, his session comes to an end as he slows to a stop hoping off the treadmill as he grabs a towel and wipes his the sweat from his brow. He tosses it over his shoulder before picking up his water bottle and taking a long drink before grabbing something else from the tread mill, sitting on the control panel was the International Championship. Blitz slings this across his shoulder as well as he walks closer to where the camera filming this all in. He tossed the towel and water bottle into a nearby chair as he looks straight at the camera.

-Blitz-
"Run... That's what they want me to do. They want me to just give up and run away just like people perceived me doing on numerous occasions before. But they don't realize that I'm always running. Always running around towards one goal or another. And quite frankly, sometimes it just feels like I'm running in place, never really getting anything for the miles I've ran. Sure I got something, I accomplished what took me 5 years to do. 5 years of running in circles in and out of the company, but I did it, I won the big one."

Blitz smiles as he looks over to the title hanging over his shoulder.

-Blitz-
"Sure, not everyone would consider winning this title being, the big one. That'd go to the Undisputed Championship right?"

Blitz shrugs his shoulders before looking back towards the camera.

-Blitz-
"But I don't see it that way. A title's a title, rather it's this one, Tag, Undisputed, or anything. It sets us apart from the others on the roster. We're champions, best of the best, and everyone wants to get ahold of it. But I have to ask myself, what have I really gained from all this? The people in the back, they still see me as a fluke champion. Even my 3 possible opponents for Extreme Overload, two of them fully feel like it as they were both in the match where I won this title. The other doesn't see anyone as a threat. In fact, ol' Deannie boy believes that I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not a champion and he's went out there last week to prove to me just that. But what'd I do Dean? Did I just fall down? Of course not. I fought back, I fought you into a standstill. Not many can say that, now can they, Mr. Doesn't Lose When Trying."

Blitz smirks slightly as he steps forward and sits on the edge of the chair he tossed his towel and water bottle onto.

-Blitz-
"So you know, maybe all this isn't all for nothing. I've got a target sitting across my shoulders and it puts me into situations where I can now start to prove myself to everyone. So Dean thank you for our little rendezvous."

Blitz smiles as he nods his head.

-Blitz-
"But my quest isn't over yet. This War is only just beginning. After all, our lovely Vice Chairman as decided to put me into this match against Seth Rollins. She claims it's to knock some sense into me and show that I don't deserve this title across my shoulders. But no Kristy, you've only provided me with another opportunity. One which I do not tend to take lightly."

Blitz stands up as he repositions the title across his shoulder. The long dark shadow's displayed on its gleaming surface.

-Blitz-
"Yes Seth, I'm not here to treat you like just someone in my way to prove myself. Sure that's what I see this match, but I'm all too aware of who you are. You're the architect of the Shield, the brains. In some cases, you're the one who knows just how to point your ravaging dog brother, Dean so all he has to do is smell the blood and go out and attack like he does best. But that doesn't mean you're any less of a threat in singles combination. You're skillful and nowhere and when to strike. It makes you deadly out there. But Seth do us both a favor and don't underestimate me like Dean did last week. You seen what he did, may even of given him the suggestion for all I know. But learn from that and don't think I'm just some scared little boy who lucked into this here title. See me as a possible threat, then we can really have some fun out there."

Blitz smirked though he always enjoyed wrestling and the better the opponent the more fun he'd have.

-Blitz-
"But you won't will you? Or at least not what you'll say. You'll just be falling into the same trap as the rest as you say the same old boring lines."

Again Blitz changes his voice a bit to emphasis what others say. Bit of mocking too.

-Blitz-
"Blitz is a loser, Blitz failed all those times before, Blitz lucked out. I'm better than Blitz. I've got Shield power! My boy's will back me up... no wait, I don't need my boys to beat you down."

Blitz shrugged as his voice returns to normal.

-Blitz-
"Blah Blah Blah. Seth it's all the same to me. But you'll want to play you're little mind games. That's one of the good things you can do. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're some push over. You are good and it's going to be a struggle for me to overcome this. But overcome it I must. Overcome you I must. So come at me Seth. Give me everything you've got. In the end, I'll show you what I can do."

Blitz smiles as he pulls out a remote from his pocket and aims it at the camera.

-Blitz-
"See you then."

He presses the button and the recording ends on that.

END

Last edited by JCKane on Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Seth Rollins Empty Re: Blitz Vs Seth Rollins

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:35 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t273-blitz-vs-johnny-dreamer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum