JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Vs Eli the Kid Empty Leo Vs Eli the Kid

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 pm
-insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=3683

Results Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=3767

Show: Retribution 2012 [6/24/2012]

Prt 1

*The scene opens to a room with a TV and camera set up on one wall.  Just then Leo Kat enters the room.  As he does he looks around a little confused at the rooms emptiness.  Then the TV comes to life as it shows Kenny Greenwood.  Leo walks in front of the TV.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Hey, there Leo.  After what happened last time I figured that it'd be best to interview while I'm not physically present."

*Leo crosses his arms.*

-Leo Kat-
"Fine."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Anyways, first I guess congratulations are in order.  Since you're victory last Chaos broke your loosing steak... unless you were going for a record or something."

*Leo glared at Kenny but he only chuckled.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Can't do anything to me if I'm not there.  So anyways, any comments on your victory last Chaos?"

-Leo Kat-
"*Grunts* Wasn't worth my time.  After all, he didn't even put up a fight.  Supposed Hall-of-Famer."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Right.  Now it looks like you find yourself in another pay-per-view.  And in another title match. But let's face it.  When it comes to pay-per-views and title matches you fail every time."

-Leo Kat-
"I won at that Extreme Overload."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Oh, come on Leo.  No one looks that far back, well except maybe Dutch."

*Leo looked to be getting angery.*

-Leo Kat-
"This isn't about Dutch."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Getting a little angry are we?  Still sore about not being able to beat him?"

-Leo Kat-
"I've put it behind me.  So unless you've got something more relevant to interview me about, I'm leaving."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"But it is relevant.  After all he's been involved in all of your other titles matches."

-Leo Kat-
"So?  He's not Eli."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"True, but it's possible that because of Dutch that you've lost any and all esteem when it comes to title matches and you go into them thinking you're going to lose."

*Leo clinched his fist in anger.*

-Leo Kat-
"I don't think I'm going to lose this match.  And I'm getting sick and tired of people thinking so little of me.  Just about everyone in this company thinks I'm some kind of joke.  Even the jobbers get some kind of credit.  I'm fed up with it.  I come to this company week after week.  The only ones who probably are treated more of a joke then me, would be those animal people, Sonic and Blaze."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"You've so far haven't proven them wrong.  Out of the 20 matches you've had here you've only won 5."

-Leo Kat-
"... I'm about to change that."

*Leo then left the room slamming the door behind him as the scene fades.*

*The scene opens to an old gym.  We then see Leo come in holding a gym bag.  He walks up to the ring and sets the gym bag down.  He climbs into the ring and makes his way to the center of the ring.  He stands there for a second then lets his shoulders droop.*

-Leo Kat-
"Who am I kidding?  It doesn't matter how much I train, I'm just not good enough."

*Leo then sat down crossed legged.  He then closed his eyes in a kind of meditation posture.  Then he heard the gym door open and close.  Leo didn't bother getting up or looking to see who it was.  The person made their way to the ring and got into it.  Leo continued his posture eyes still closed.  The person stood behind Leo for a minute then walked in front of him.  The waited another second before they spoke.*

-Female Voice-
"That's a funny way to train for a match."

*Leo's eyes instantly shot open as he recognized who it was.  Standing in front of him was a blond girl about his age.  Her hair was shoulder length as she wore a black top that showed her midriff and blue jeans.  Her name was Lindsey.*

-Leo Kat-
"What are you doing here?"

*Lindsey smiled.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I was in the nieborhood, figured I'd stop by."

-Leo Kat-
"Well, you thought wrong.  Now go, I have a match to train for."

*Lindsey tilted her head to the side.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"By sitting on the floor with your eyes closed?"

*Leo's anger was rising.*

-Leo Kat-
"It's called meditation."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What's it supposed to do?"

-Leo Kat-
"It helps me harness my anger."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"really?  Seems to me it's not working."

*Leo's eyes narrowed.*

-Leo Kat-
"would you just leave already?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Hey, I'm only trying to help."

-Leo Kat-
"You can help by leaving."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Yeah, sorry, I haven't been here for the majority of your matches and what'd that get you?  An 11 loss losing streak that you only just last Chaos broke."

-Leo Kat-
"So now you know I'm on the upward trend."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You can't count one win as something.  Besides you're in a title match.  You need my help."

-Leo Kat-
"I don't need anyone's help."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Oh yeah?  Tell me again how many championships you've won, not getting anyoneís help."

*Leo's eyes narrowed.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"See what I mean?"

-Leo Kat-
"Why do you care?  I mean you were around when I had some of those title shots against Dutch. Why didn't you help me then?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"You didn't ask."

-Leo Kat-
"Well, I'm not asking this time either."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm not waiting for you to ask this time.  Listen Leo, you need help and I'm just the girl for the job."

-Leo Kat-
"... Why should I trust you anyways?  You work for Jensen."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"No, I worked for Dr. Warlin but not anymore."

-Leo Kat-
"Why do you even care?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I thought we went over this before?  We used to be friends. I donít see why we can't be any more."

*Leo sat there and looked at Lindsey for a minute or so.  Finally he came to a conclution.*

-Leo Kat-
"... Fine but if I find out that you're pulling any tricks on me..."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"I'm not, don't worry.  Now up, on your feet, you're real training starts now."

*The scene fades as Leo gets up.*

end.

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Vs Eli the Kid Empty Re: Leo Vs Eli the Kid

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

prt 2

*The scene opens up to the same old gym.  But it was a different day than the last time.  In the ring were Leo and Lindsey.  Just then Lindsey slapped Leo on the face.*

-Leo Kat-
"What was that for?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"A new exercise.  We are going to play on your anger."

*Lindsey slaps Leo again.*

-Leo Kat-
"
*Anger raises a bit.* So what are you going to do?  Keep on slapping me?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Until you can knock me down."

*Leo waited for another slap.  But this time Lindsey stalled her slap which caught Leo off gaurd.*

-Leo Kat-
"Fine then."

*Leo charged at Lindsey, but she simply danced out of his way not before she managed to slap him in the face again.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Oh come on now.  You can do better than that."

*Leo turned around his rage building more and more.  He charged at Lindsey again but just as before Lindsey not only avoided his charge with ease but also managed to slap him in the end.  But Leo had angled it so that he hit the ropes then using them to turn around and propel himself back at Lindsey.  But Lindsey, leap frogged him, slapping him in the face as she did.  Leo stopped and turned around, anger flaring.   The two begin to circle.  Lindsey made a slap here and there, each time increasing Leo's anger.  Leo then charged again Lindsey dodges again slapping him in the back of the head this time
.  Leo ran into the corner post and fell to the ground.  Lindsey then walked up to him as Leo turned around.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"give up yet?"

-Leo Kat-
"Never!"

*Leo swiped at Lindsey's legs.  The impact caused Lindsey to fall backwards but she turned the fall into a back flip.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Not going to be that easy."

*Leo got up.  Anger still boiling over.  He then went over to Lindsey and began to launch a series of punch and kicks.  Not only did Lindsey manage to block or counter them all she managed to counter with slaps to his face.  This of course only angered Leo further as he kept up his assault.  Finally, he managed to block one of Lindsey's slaps to his face.  He grinned at her but in return she slapped him with her other hand.  Leo staggered back a bit.  He made another charge but this time Lindsey whipped Leo into the ropes.  But Leo executed a spring board dive but Lindsey ducked it.  But Leo's feet hit the ground and then he speared Lindsey.  The both fell to the floor Leo still on Lindsey.

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Not bad Leo."

*Leo begins to get up but as he was now on his hands and knees over Lindsey, Lindsey slaps him in the face again.*

-Leo Kat-
"I thought it was over?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"It is. I just like slapping you."

*Lindsey attempts another slap but Leo grabbed her arm and pinned it down.  Lindsey then slapped with her free arm.  It hit Leo but Leo didn't wait as he then grabbed her arm and pinned it down as well.*

-Leo Kat-
"Are we done here?"

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Well..."

-Voice-
"Leo!?!"

*Leo and Lindsey looked to see Trixy standing there.  She looked like she was shocked and upset and a little mad.  It was then that Leo realized that the position he and Lindsey were in could be taken the wrong way.  Leo got up off Lindsey and got up.  Lindsey propped herself onto one elbow.*

-Trixy-
"So this is where you've been going the past couple of days."

*She seemed upset.*

-Leo Kat-
"Trixy, don't get the wrong idea.  Me and Lindsey here..."

-Trixy-
"Oh I can perfectly see what's going on here."

-Leo Kat-
"Good, then you'll know that me and Lindsey are training.  We have been the past few days."

-Trixy-
"That sure doesn't look like training to me."

-Leo Kat-
"Looks can be deceiving."

*Lindsey sits up.*

-Lindsey Bunny-
"What are you doing here anyways?  Here to interview Leo on his Retribution match?"

-Trixy-
"No..."

-Leo Kat-
"Lindsey, Trixy's my girlfriend."

-Trixy-
"I wouldn't be too quick to say that."

-Lindsey Bunny-
"Wait what?  
*She quickly stands up.* I had no idea.  *She then shrugs* But he's telling the truth Trixy.  We were only training."

*Trixy looks at the two of them. Then sighs*

-Trixy-
"Ok, fine I'll believe you.  Still could of told me about you training with her."

-Leo Kat-
"Didn't think it was that big of a deal."

*The days went by as Leo continued to train with Lindsey.  She continued her slap exercise and Leo began to get better with stopping her sooner as he was able to focus and control his rage even more.  Finally the day arrived and Leo made his way to the Retribution arena.  Backstage, Leo made his way to his locker room when Kenny GreenWood walked up to him.*

-Kenny Greenwood-
"You sure look more confident today.  Care for a quick interview?"

-Leo Kat-
"Fine."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Ok, tonight you're going up against Eli the Kid.  What are your thoughts?"

-Leo Kat-
"Right now, I don't really care who I'm up against.  I've been put in this match and I'm ready to begin showing the people of eWe that I'm done with being a joke.  Starting tonight, I'm going to be somebody in this business.  After all, can't be a joke if I've got a title around my waist."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"Well, you've got to win the title first."

-Leo Kat-
"You see, Kenny.  I'm getting tired of seeing gold being dangled in front of my face just so that it gets taken away.  And each time it does it's like a slap in the face.  This time I'm going to control my rage so that it'll be for my advantage.  So when that slap comes.
*Raises hand abruptly as if to stop a slapping hand.* Iím going to catch it."

-Kenny Greenwood-
"I see.  Anyways, thanks for your time."

*Kenny begins to walk off.*

-Leo Kat-
"Oh, wait one more thing Kenny."

*Kenny turns around. Then Leo grabs him and performs a speed drop on him.*

-Leo Kat-
"That's for last time."

*Leo then walks off.*

End

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total