JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Dropping Off Marine Empty Dropping Off Marine

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 pm
Note: this PB image works oddly enough. Even though I use the IMGur ones now.
Code:
[img]https://2img.net/h/i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee449/JCKane/BlazetheCatSig.png[/img]

OOC: unless otherwise stated Cheese the Chao will always be with Cream the Rabbit.  Also, when you see this Dropping Off Marine Gtlv60P  This means that only Cream is talking even though Cheese the Chao is in the pic.  I'll indicate Cheese speaking by Cheese: until I get a pic.

*The scene opens to sometime after Blaze had her last match.  Blaze, Cream, and Marine were heading to Cream's House.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "You're not bein' very fair."

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "You high-jacked a golf cart and caused much trouble as well as property damage.  On top of that you interfered with several matches."

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "But you won didn't you?  I don't see the problem if I give you an assist."

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "I don't need an assist.  I need you to stop causing me problems."

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "But..."

*Marine then stopped as they reached their destination... or what was left of it.  For it seemed that the house was burned to the ground.   The three off them at it stunned.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Ok, I didn't do that... hmmmm...  Oh, maybe it was pirates, yeah that's it.  Pirates that came here thinking they could stop the adventures of Captian Marine.  But they didn't expect that I wasn't here.  So..."

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "Quiet!"

*Marine was a little taken aback from Blaze's sudden outburst. Then recovered.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "...Are they maybe still here?  *She strikes a fighting pose.*  There not getting away from this 'ere sheila."

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "No, I want you to be quiet so I can consintrate."

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Oh."

*The three of them looked at the burnt house.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Hey what's that?"

*Marine dashed over to a spot in the house.*

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "Marine, get back here."

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "No drama, mate.  I'm only seein' what that sparkly thing is."

*Marine walked over to the spot where she pulled up a chared chest.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Ripper!  There's treasure."

*Marine opened the chest as her face lit up.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Bewdy! Look at the size of this gem."

*Marine came back over to Blaze.  She showed the chest to Blaze.  As Blaze saw it she reciginsed it.*

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "A Sol Emerald!"

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "... Awe.... this is one of those thing-a-jigs you were lookin' for?  Blimey, 'ere you go Blaze."

*Blaze took out the Sol Emerald and as she did there was another thing in there.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Crikey, there's some paper in 'ere.  Maybe it's a treasure map."

*Marine got out the paper and began to read it.*

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Oh, Blimey.  It ain't."

*Marine handed Blaze the note then she began to inspect the chest again.  Blaze began to read the note.*

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "*sigh*  Seems whoever, burnt down the house also kidnapped Vanilla."

Dropping Off Marine Gtlv60P: "Do you think it was Mr. Eggman?"

*Blaze shrugs*

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "Can't be sure.  But what am I going to do with you two?"

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Sounds like a real burl.  So the adventures of Captain Marine continue."

*Blaze looked at Marine.*

Dropping Off Marine VBEy8wu: "Don't be so sure about that.  But for now I'll have to take you with me til I can come up with another solution."

Dropping Off Marine DUd5ZdD: "Ripper!"

*Blaze gave Marine a slight annoyed look.  Then the three of them left.*

*Some time later, inside Blaze's hotel room.  It was night and Blaze, Cream, and Cheese was asleep.  Marine, however, was up and on the laptop Blaze used to get in touch with eWe.  Marine was browsing the eWe sight as she happened upon the sign up for the sign up to the Queen of the Ring sign up.  Marine thought about it as she then entered Blaze to the tournament.  Marine smiled to herself.*

The next morning.

*Blaze gets up to see Marine asleep by the laptop.  Blaze sighed as she pick up the laptop then used the history to see what all Marine did.  Marine didn't seem to do much but send strange emails to different eWe people.  ofcourse, she used Blaze's account so Blaze made a mental note to change her password.  She also saw that Marine had signed her up for the Queen of the Ring Tournament.  Blaze didn't mind that.  She did want to enter the Tournament but she knew that she'd have to do something with Marine so that she wouldn't interupt her match.  She thought about it.  The only people she really knew in this dimension was Cream's mom Vanilla as well as Sonic and Tails.  Vanilla was kidnapped and Sonic and Tails had their own problems. Blaze then sent an pm to Sonic.  Perhaps he could think of someone who'd keep Marine.  Blaze waits then she gets a reply.  Sonic tells her that a Amy Rose would be able to look after both Marine and Cream.  Blaze had met Amy Rose once before.  So she sent an ok message and arranged a meeting for her.*

*Later, Blaze meets up with Amy and drops off Marine and Cream.*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum