JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya in Vegas Roulette Match Empty Maya in Vegas Roulette Match

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 am
Maya in Vegas Roulette Match SBD2017-VegasRoulette2

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=209

In Albany, New York there is a simple one story house.  This house belongs to one Mizore Payne and Maya Jensen.  Currently, this house is empty of any occupants and it had been for some time.  That is, until today as the door opened and in walked four individuals.  Two of these individuals were Mr. And Mrs. Jensen both wearing a more casual attire.  Following them is a red haired individual named Annabelle Jackson one of the house hold maids for the Jensen Mansion.  She was currently dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her.  After the three of them walked in a ways the final individual walked into the house.  She was wearing a more black attire with a white jacket over it.  This was Maya Jensen.  Maya tentatively took a few steps into the house before she paused, a bit overwhelmed after not being here for so long.  Michael and Kristy however don’t turn to her just yet as they address the maid something that Maya doesn’t catch before the maid takes her suitcase down the hall connected to the living room area.

-Michael Jensen-
"How you feeling?”

This caused Maya to slightly snap from her overwhelming feeling as she looked over to her step-father who was now looking towards her.  Maya gave him a slight nod.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m… fine.”

Michael gave a nod towards her but Kristy decided to say something to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Are you sure you’d rather stay here?”

Maya nodded her head again.  Truth was, after Saturday Night Slam #5, Maya was given another examination by Dr. Turner and he concluded that she would be fine leaving the room she had been in up till that night as long as she had someone there to be able to watch her from time to time.  Michael and Kristy was going to have her move back to the Jensen Mansion but Maya refused, knowing that her sister, Roller X, was staying there and she wasn’t ready to face her just yet.  Even if she was apart of the match she had.  Instead, Maya said she wanted to go back to her and Mizore’s house, which they only allowed as long as one of their staff stayed with her, which was why Annabelle was there.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All right.”

Maya had noticed her mother’s tone towards her had softened since the incident.  Maya wondered just how long that would last but she couldn’t help be be glad for it.  Kristy turned to Michael for a moment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Let’s go help Annabelle get settled in before we go.”

Michael nodded as the two of them left the room, leaving Maya alone for the time being.  So Maya just stood there, her eyes going over the details of the room different memories sprouting.  Most of them were good memories of the time her and Mizore spent in this place as a small smile drifted to her lips.  But then her eyes caught the far wall where a display hung on the wall.  This display featured old wrestling attires by her and Mizore and in between them were the duplicate championship belts the two of them have won in their time in EWE.  These titles should be giving Maya a happy memory but the more she looked at them the more upset she got as finally she crossed over to the room and grabbing the first one she could get her hands on and chucking it across the room.  She didn’t stop there as she grabbed the Shining Star Championship next and sent it flying across the room.  It was at this time that Michael and Kristy rushed back into the room seeing what Maya was doing.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What the hell.”

Maya didn’t seem to acknowledge the two reentering the room as she already was grabbing for the duplicate Diva’s Championship and tossing it across the room.  This time Kristy went over to her to try and stop Maya but Maya already had her hands on her Ladies’ Choice briefcase before finally tossing that across the room as well.  By the time Kristy got over to her, Maya was had stopped, not touching her Tag Championship belt or any of Mizore’s titles.  Instead she just stared at the empty displays where her singles division titles once stood.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Maya, what are you doing?”

Kristy tone was a little sharp but still was softer than she would of done before the incident.  Maya just stands there a moment as Michael took this time to walk a little closer.  Finally, Maya spoke but kept her gaze at the empty displays.

-Maya Jensen-
"Dr. Turner was wrong.. I, I am not a champion.. I don’t even deserve these.. I’m a fraud, I’m nothing but a loser!”

Maya’s eyes began to water up as it seemed losing in the 9 way match was finally fully catching up to her.  Kristy lightly shook her head as she attempted to lay a hand on Maya but Maya shrugged it off.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That’s not true Maya.  You earn every one of those titles.”

That seemed to cause the emotional outbreak in Maya’s mind to grow as she whipped around to face her mother.

-Maya Jensen-
"Earn them?  EARN THEM??  I fought the EXACT same person for each of those titles!”

Maya suddenly flung her hand hitting the display with the TeleVixen Championship label on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"TeleVixen Championship… I beat Calista Leon...”

Again she flung her hand to the next empty display where her Shining Star Championship once stood.

-Maya Jensen-
"Shining Star Championship, who’d I beat?  Oh that’s right Calista LEON!!”

Maya then moved her hand over to her Diva’s Tag team Championship belt still sitting right under where Mizore’s was.  She had half a mind to grab it too and see if it could fly.

-Maya Jensen-
"When me and Mizore first won these, did we beat the current champs in Mickie and Trish?  No, we pinned that Eva girl who was teaming with guess who… CALISTA LEON!!”

Maya’s anger grew as she just about grabbed the title but finally lowered her hand as her hand dropped down just looking across the floor where the she had thrown the titles into a corner.  Her mother just stood there a moment before shaking her head slightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You can’t be like that.  Besides, it wasn’t Calista Leon you beat to become the Diva’s Champion or to get the Ladies’ Choice briefcase.”

Maya just shakes her head as her eyes shifted to the briefcase.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s because I couldn’t do it.  I had my chance when my Shining Star Championship was being merged with Diva’s if you forgot… And I LOST to Calista.  And you’re forgetting who I beat to get that Ladies Choice match and she wasn’t even giving me her best.  Then I waited until Lilac had been beaten down to cash in… and I didn’t even win my first defense… So just face it.. I can only win titles when I’m facing someone I’ve beaten before… or I do some underhanded means.  I… Couldn’t even get to Summer Breakdown in the World tournament!  I’m just a loser…”

Maya pressed her back against the wall and slowly sank down crying silently.  This time Micheal came over and stood right by his wife.  He smiled at Maya all the same.

-Michael Jensen-
"You’re not a loser Maya.  You’re just having a confidence problem.”

This didn’t help Maya at all as she replied in a quiet voice.

-Maya Jensen-
"… I always have confidence problems.  Each time I start to get that confidence… I get reminded just how much a loser I am and how stupid it was for me to have any kind of confidence in myself…”

Maya berries her face into her knees as she continues to silently cry.  Michael looks over to Kristy a moment and she gives a nod, almost realizing what Michael was going to do.  So Michael squared down in front of Maya as he gave her a smile.

-Michael Jensen-
"And then your family and friends remind you that you aren’t a loser, Maya.  We all have moments of self-doubt and sometimes all we need is just a little pick-me-up. Something to remind us that we’re not as bad as we think.  So me and your mother was going to hold off on telling you, keep it as a surprise until we were ready to announce all of them but given the circumstances I don’t see why we can’t let you know now.”

Maya doesn’t even look up as Michael seems to smile before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a black ring box.  On the top half was a small EWE logo on it.  Michael reached out with his hand with it to present it to Maya.

-Michael Jensen-
"Here.”

This time Maya did look up as she saw the black box.  She wasn’t fully sure what it was as she reached out a with her hand and accepted it.  Slowly she opened it to reveal a Hall of Fame ring.

-Michael Jensen-
"Maya Marie Jensen, welcome to the EWE Hall of Fame Class of 2017.”

Maya just stared at the ring not sure what to say but then she held it back towards her step-father.

-Maya Jensen-
"I.. I don’t deserve this.”

But Michael only continued to smile down at her.

-Michael Jensen-
"I wouldn’t say that Maya.  You accomplished great things in EWE.  From completing the Diva’s Grand Slam, to an impressive 40 wins and only half as many losses and never have you loss more than 2 times in a row and you did all that, in the span of only 2 years.  So you can not tell me you don’t deserve this Maya.”

Maya actually paused as she looked down towards the ring sitting in it’s box she held.  Could it be true?  Was she really worthy of being a Hall of Famer?  Maya continued to look at it but this time her mother walked over and squared down next to her husband.  She still smiling at her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I told you, Maya, back when I first recruited you, that it wouldn’t be an easy road but you stuck with it.  You persevered.  And now, look at what you’ve accomplished? Now it’s time you do it for High Stakes Wrestling.”

Maya over to her mother as she actually smiled.  It wasn’t just for what she said, but it felt like perhaps her mother was finally more in her corner again?  Like she was all those years ago.  Of course she also realized her mother knew the root of her little outburst here.  Her frustrations for losing on Slam 5.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, we got word from Mrs. Clark-Chaos.  You’re heading to Summer BreakDown.”

Maya was now a little confused.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know… we were the first to sign up for the tag match…”

Maya’s mood almost shifted as she thought of Mizore, but her confusion was able to push it to the side.  After her mother already knew about that match, so what was she talking about?  But Kristy actually smiled a little bit as she shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You’ve been entered into the Women’s Championship match, Maya.”

-Maya Jensen-
"I.. Am?!”

Maya was actually quiet shocked.  She didn’t think she’d be put in that match with all things considered.  But both her parents smiled.

-Michael Jensen-
"You see?  You’re not done with Singles competition just yet.  You still have your own story to write.”

-Kristy Jensen-
"So what’s it going to be Maya?  Are you going to persevere?  Be the same girl who’s earned a spot in the EWE Hall Of Fame?”

Maya’s eyes looked down to the Hall of Fame ring still in her grasp.  It sparkled slightly in the light of the room and Maya couldn’t help but smile.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will…”

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good, now train hard…”

-Michael Jensen-
"And let that confidence return.”

Maya continued to smile as she looked at the two of them and gave them a hug.

-Maya Jensen-
"Thanks Mom, Dad.  I love you.”

-Michael Jensen-
"We love you too.”

The three hugged for a bit longer before finally breaking way.  Kristy and Michael then said their good-byes as they left the house, leaving Maya there to lean back on the wall and just gaze down at the Hall of Fame Ring… Her Hall of Fame Ring.

The summer sun blazed brilliantly in the skies above as the camera slowly pans down to a breath taking view of a lake.  The camera doesn’t stop there as it continues to pan down revealing a rather large beach.  The camera continued down until we see what looked to be a sand castle, up to one’s waist.  This castle was pretty well designed with it’s detailed structure.  As the camera continued to catch this sand castle with the waters and brilliant sky in the background, a voice comes forward just out of the camera’s view.

-Maya Jensen-
"Summer, is almost over...”

The camera zooms out yet again this time revealing Maya Jensen standing by the sand castle. Her black #GreenNoMore T-shirt, black pants and white jacket looked a little out of place in the beach area.  But there she stood looking out over the ocean before turning around towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"I had big plans for the end of Summer.  Plans to make my way through the HSW World Championship Tournament and compete in High Stakes Wrestling’s first Pay-per-view to crown the first ever HSW World Champion…. But that all changed, the moment I gave into my troubles.”

Suddenly, from out of no where a vicious wind blew, it’s source unknown. But the wind hit the castle standing next to Maya.  It didn’t stand a chance as the sandy walls gave way to the current and blown away until nothing was standing there, aside for Maya herself.  There was a slight somber tone to her now.

-Maya Jensen-
"You probably all know the story by now.  But I gave up… I allowed my problems to get the better of me and I did something that I am ashamed of.  But, I was saved.  By some how my mistake didn’t cost me everything as I’ve been given a second chance.  But while I squandered that chance to begin with, still allowing those feelings to overwhelm me and now, I find myself facing the end of Summer, with nothing to show for it.”

Maya’s shoulders lagged slightly from what she said.  But then she straightened up, her resolve showing through.

-Maya Jensen-
"But now I have one more chance.  One more time to show that Maya Jensen is worthy to called a champion in High Stakes Wrestling.  I will not let this chance go to waist.  Besides, you’ve seen my record.  You know that I have never once been struck out by losing three times in a row.  You know that when I get fired up I take those two losses and I battle back harder than ever before.  So yes I may have been knocked down for awhile.  But I am far from being out.  I promise you that.”

Maya nods as slowly she begins to walk to her left the camera beginning to follow her as she does.

-Maya Jensen-
"So I set my eyes on a different prize.  While it’s not the very top of the company, it is the top of the Women’s division.  But in order to come out the winner of this match, I first must take on the demons, both inside my mind, and out there inside that ring.  For there will be Four others inside that ring with me.  Four others who have just as much drive to win this match as I do.  I must defeat each one of them, yes I know the rules.  Elimination style with a new stipulation after each one.  But I must be prepared to face any of them, for you never know just who may wind up farther down the line and who will be standing right in your face trying to eliminate you that very round.”

Maya stops and the camera pans over to reveal what could of been a life sized statue made entirely of sand.  The statue however, looked familiar as it depicted that of Gabrielle Martinez.

-Maya Jensen-
"Gabrielle Martinez, originally a mystery entry in the match, but it wasn’t long before she revealed herself.  I’m also not sure if it was supposed to be a secret or not, but I know who you were Gabrielle.  It wasn’t hard to find out, since I saw your achievement in your bio, the TeleVixen Championship.  I looked it up and while there wasn’t anyone under your name, there was only one individual who concealed their identity who held that belt, and that was Chica.  But don’t worry, I’m not going to try and poke fun of who you used to be and hopefully you will extend me the same curtesy.”

Maya nods as she continues to look at the sand statue of Gabrielle yet as she looked at her she couldn’t help but wonder.

-Maya Jensen-
"Though, I have to wonder.  Is there perhaps any animosity towards me or my mother?  After all, she did cancel your match for the EWE Diva’s Championship you were to have on the final show you took part in.  You may have won and added that title to your list of achievements.  I do hope that you were able to put that past behind you, Gabrielle.  But know that I don’t really care what you used to be, right now you are just one of my obstacles I must over come in order to get what I seek and I will make sure I overcome you.”

Without warning another gust of fierce wind blew at this Sand statue of Gabrielle until it was all swept away.  Maya watched as it left and when the winds died down she began to walk on until this time she came across another sand statue.  This time it was of Mandie Wheeler.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mandie Wheeler, probably the biggest underdog in this match.  Though I can’t really get a full grasp on what she’s all about.  One minute she’s acting all big and tough, the next she’s acting like that didn’t even happen and she’s for the fans.  I’m not entirely sure on her but I do know that she like the others is just one more person I have to overcome.  Though I know she’s must be hurting, she hasn’t won a single match since she’s gotten here.  She will be looking for that elusive victory but I can’t allow that to happen.  I just can’t.”

The wind picked up yet again as the sand statue blew away in the wind.  Maya waited for the wind to die down before continuing to walk, this time coming across a third sand statue, this one showing that of Fray.  Maya looked at her and cringed a bit with her nasty looking expression on her face.

-Maya Jensen-
"I had been advised not to even look at anything Fray has sent in since my incident.  I had seen what she did for before hand and all I know is that she really grosses me out.  I know there are those weird people out there who like all that gore and blood, but that’s not me.  I had heard a rumor though, that she was wanting to stop by where I was recovering and do something, but I’m here to tell you Fray, I am not scared of you.  I refused to be scared, but you know, even if I was, it would not stop me for an instant in taking you down.  You can use all the blood and gore you like, but you will not stop me.”

Again the wind blew causing the Fray sand statue to be demolished and as before when the wind finally died down, Maya began to walk past that area until she came face to face with a final sand statue, this one was of Annie “Midnight” Fugate.  Her arms were crossed and a smug look was across her face.  Maya looked at this one just staring straight into her face for some time before finally she spoke.

-Maya Jensen-
"Annie Fugate… The very woman who kept me from moving on to the HSW World Tournament Finale at Summer BreakDown.  But, I have no excuse and I will admit that she again caught me off guard, just like she did with that attack at the end of Slam 1 after I beat her.  I can say that my mind wasn’t really ready for that match and Christy Clark-Chaos is not to blame for that.  But truth was I needed that match as it was a wake up call of sorts.  Yes I know that I came out the loser and my initial reaction to it wasn’t the best, but sometimes we need to feel like we’ve hit rock bottom, so we can finally start to heal.”

Maya nodded her head as the confidence continued to build in her eyes as she continued to stare down the sand statue of Annie.   Her first clinched but not in anger but in preparation for what was soon going to be a match up for the ages.

-Maya Jensen-
"I hate to break it to you Annie, but I am not going anywhere… I heard what you said, I know what you want me to do but fact is yes, I failed my fans.  So it’s time for me to step up my game and make up for what I did.  For them, to my loved ones, and for myself.  So prepare any attacks you might have for me Annie.  I promise you that you will NOT get one over me a third time.  So Annie remember, the eclipse is over, and we are back in the daylight.  And Summer may be over soon but I will use that Summer Sunshine to my advantage and I will walk out of Summer BreakDown the first ever HSW Women’s Champion!  So, Gabrielle, Mandie, Fray, Annie… Don’t Blink…”

Suddenly, the wind picked up yet again but this time it didn’t just blow away the sand Statue of Annie as the sand caught in the whirlwind flew at Maya and began to circle around her until the statue was gone and Maya could no longer be seen amongst the sounding vortex of sand.  Suddenly, the winds began to stop from top to bottom slowly building a new statue out of the sand.  When it was finished and the wind was gone all that we saw was a sand statue of Maya holding high the HSW Women’s Championship belt.  As we looked at this a voice came over the recording one last time.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll Miss it.”

Maya in Vegas Roulette Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya in Vegas Roulette Match Empty Re: Maya in Vegas Roulette Match

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 am
RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=244

New York City, 2013 was a different place than it is today at least it was for one individual who made her way to the park ready for what would be the meeting of a life time.  She wore a green hoodie with the hood up so people passing by wouldn’t easy catch her unusual appearance.  Slowly the girl made her way towards her destination eventually arriving at a picnic table a little out of the ways from the main view of the park.  The girl needed to have some privacy after all but unfortunately didn’t have the luxury of having the meeting at her own place.  The girl sat down and waited for the person to show up.  She was a little early but that couldn’t be helped as her excitement was getting the better of her.  It wasn’t long until a lady came up to her, she had long brown hair and a business casual attire.  She also carried with her a folder and as she came across the table she sat it down onto it.  The girl perked up on seeing her, both her nerves and excitement clashing inside of her.  She knew who this was after all, the Vice Chairman of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, Kristy Jensen.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Ah hello there.  You must be the one I talked to over the phone.  Fumei was it?”

The girl nodded her head, though it wasn’t as if that was her real name, in fact she had no idea just what her real name was. But Fumei was what the man who took her in called her so that was what she told her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well it’s a pleasure to meet you in person, Fumei.”

Kristy smiled as she had a seat before opening the folder she had in front of her.  Inside were various pieces of paper, one of which included Fumei’s application which was currently on top.  Kristy continued to smile as she pulled out a pin as she let the tip neatly touch the edge of the paper before looking back towards Fumei.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now I must say, I was very impressed with the tapes you sent in.  Says here that you’re learning a form of Martial arts?”

Fumei again nods her head as it just so happened the very man who had been helping her also happened to be a martial arts teacher.

-Kristy Jensen-
"That is good.  You’ll need skills if you want to make it in this company. But that’s not the more interesting part about I’m curious here.”

Kristy flipped the page in the paper that included the extra note that Fumei had attached.  Fumei glanced up a tad worried.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It says here that you have amnesia and the police don’t have any leads on who you could be.”

-Fumei-
"Is… that a problem?”

Fumei said not fully trusting herself to speak.  She was already getting more nervous but Kristy only smiled at her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"By no means.  In fact I believe that perhaps I can help you out in that area as well.”

This brightened up Fumei a little bit.  Was she serious?  Could she actually help her find out who she was?

-Fumei-
"You.. .Mean it?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"Of course.”

Kristy smiled back at Fumei who was positively beaming right now.  Maybe this was an even better idea than she first thought.

-Kristy Jensen-
"There is another matter we need to speak on though.  About the man you’re living with, Sensei Daisuke?”

That caused Fumei’s smile to drop slightly as she believed she knew what Kristy was talking about.

-Fumei-
"What about him?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, on the phone you mentioned that you wanted to make sure this kept a secret from him.  Under normal circumstances it would not be any of my concern, but well I have to ask why?”

Fumei’s faced dropped again, she wasn’t sure how Kristy would take the news after all.

-Fumei-
"Well… He’s… forbidden me from joining EWE or any wrestling company for that matter.  He claims it’s a waist of time and doesn’t want me to use the things he’s been teaching me on it.  But… I just… need you to not tell him.. that’s all.  Please.”

Fumei found herself trying to defend herself to Kristy.  It was so hard to tell her reaction right now, but Fumei was relieved when Kristy smiled.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh you don’t need to worry about that.  I may even be able to help you with a cover story.”

Fumei couldn’t believe what she just heard.

-Fumei-
"You… will?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"Of course.  I didn’t come out all this way, meet you out here in the park just to let something like that change my mind.  I see much potential in you Fumei.  From seeing those tapes, and knowing that despite going through something as troubling as your memory loss you are going out of your way to become a wrestler?  You have a lot of heart there Fumei and I’ve come out here to personally recruit you to Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.”

The news of all this struck home with the young girl.  Kristy Jensen.. THE Kristy Jensen saw potential in her?  It was like a dream.   But she wasn’t dreaming as the pinch to herself proved that very fact.  Just then Kristy flipped through to another page in the folder she was carrying.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I’ve already filled out most of your contract already.  All I need from you is to pick out the name you would like to go by.”

Kristy turned the entire folder around as she slid it across the table towards Fumei.  Fumei just looked at it in awe.  She couldn’t believe that she was about to become an EWE Diva.  All she had to do was place a name on the dotted line but what name to use?

-Fumei-
"Can… I use any name?”

-Kristy Jensen-
"As long as it’s not already on the EWE roster.”

Fumei nodded as she had the exact name in mind.  Slowly she picked up the pin laying on the folder as she spelled out the name she wanted to go by.  Once she finished she turned the folder around and slid it back to Kristy.  She held her breath in anticipation hoping that the name would be accepted.  Kristy looked down at it seeing what it was.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Stealth Elf?”

Fumei nodded again, not trusting her words right now.  Kristy looked back down at it before closing the folder with the pin inside before looking back up to Fumei.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well I think it fits.”

Again Fumei beamed at what Kristy said.  It was a name she felt so connected too yet she couldn’t place it.  But now she would be able to go by that very name? She couldn’t be happier right now.  At that moment, Kristy stood up and Fumei did as well.  Wondering if that was the end of their meeting.  Kristy looked at her with a smile as she extended her hand out towards Fumei yet when she spoke there was a seriousness to her voice.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I should warn you now Stealth Elf.  You are about to start on a journey.  One that will push you to the limits.  It won’t always be an easy road but as long as you stay strong, keep on persevering, you will go far.  I believe you have what it takes to make it and I will do what I can to help you along your path to greatness.  But, you have to put in that effort.  You can never give up… so, do we have a deal?”

It was a lot to ask of the young girl but Fumei had no doubt in her mind that she could do it.  This would be the first step in becoming one of the Greats the EWE had to offer.  So Fumei reached out her hand and took Kristy’s giving it a firm shake.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good.  Welcome to Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.”

-Maya Jensen-
"We all have a story to tell.”

The camera opens up to the inside of the Albany Public Library.  There we can find Maya wearing her usual dark outfit with her White jacket on top as she leaned on a table with a book in her hands.  On the table itself though was another stack of books but the spines were facing away so it was not known what was contained in their pages.

-Maya Jensen-
"As for my story.  I could go on to telling you a great story.  About how a young girl entered a company with a big dreams.  How obstacles with the likes of Grace Moreti’s Army, Michelle, Calista Leon and others stood in her way to becoming great.  About how the girl triumphed through them earning herself a Diva’s Grand slam and a spot among the greats as a soon to be announced EWE Hall of Famer.  I could tell you that story. How I got my happy ending in my first wrestling home.  But that story is over.”

Maya closed the book she was holding as on the spine you can see the words Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.

-Maya Jensen-
"No, that part of my life is over.  And it’s time to move on to the sequel.”

Maya places the EWE book to her right as she picks up the book on top of the stack on her left as it displayed the High Stakes Wrestling on the cover.

-Maya Jensen-
"My new story is still unfolding before my eyes.  As it’s already had many ups and downs.  I had a brief stay in Ladies’ All-Star Wrestling, which I will return one day, but we’ll have to wait and see on when that is.  But for the High Stakes Wrestling itself, I’ve debuted in the main event of it’s very first show and won.  I made it to Round 3 of the World Tournament.  And after battling through my depression, I find myself right here, coming up on HSW’s first Pay-per-view about to go head to head with 4 others who are writing their very own stories as we speak.”

Maya places her book down on top of the stack to her right before picking up a another book from the other stack.  This one had the name of Gabrielle Martinez on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Take Gabrielle for example.  Her HSW story is just beginning as she will be debuting in the Women’s Championship match.  But there I more to her beginning than just that.  For you have to take into consideration what she did that caught the attention of Christy Chaos or Jack Michaels to bring her into the company with that big match.  It’s apart of her story and we all look forward to just where it goes next.”

Maya actually smiles as she places Gabrielle’s book down on the left before picking up yet another book not he right. This time it the book had Fray right on it’s cover. This book was a little worse for wear compared to all the others.

-Maya Jensen-
"Fray’s story is an interesting one.  Kind of frightening to say the least.  This girl has a fixation on hurting people.. not just in that wrestling ring.  I could go on about the smoke in mirrors that she’s displayed over the course of things here, but that does not stop me from cringing every time I see those sickening scenes.  How did she even get that scalpel up there?  She should be dead from internal bleeding right?”

Maya actually shuttered slighting remembering the scene.  But it was below the camera’s angle so maybe it was more smoke and mirrors?

-Maya Jensen-
"Despite that, Fray’s story has continued her through two devastating losses.  One in her debut match which was not only to give her a shot at the world title, but let’s face it, losing on your debut sucks.  Finally, she lost again this time to Mizore as Mizore saw past the gore and took her down.  Ok, there was the ambush but my baby had that match won.”

Maya smiled as she placed Fray’s book down with the now growing stack on the left.  She then picked up another book. This one had the name Mandie Wheeler writes on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mandie’s story is filled with a lot of disappointment.   Losing twice in a row, first by Rocco Abrams with a very cheap tactic by Nero Phoenix then a loss to Annie Fugate.  Then she drew in a match that everyone thought she’d win.   Finally, she was eliminated by my very own sister in the 9 way Elimination match.  As I said it’s filled with a lot of disappointment and though I would like to see good things in everyone’s future, I don’t see them getting any better with hers.”

Maya moved that book over to the other pile as she picked up one final book from the other.  This one was had a completely black cover with the words “Annie “Midnight” Fugate” in yellow across the cover.   Maya picked this one up and looked at it with some disdain.

-Maya Jensen-
"Finally, you have Annie Story.  Annie’s story is filled with her quest to prove that she is somebody by any means necessary.  Sure it would be a noble quest if it wasn’t filled with her nasty comments and rude remarks.”

Maya again just glares at the book as just the name is starting to make her a little angry.  But finally she shrugged it off her tone becoming more serious.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that’s one thing with this story.  It’s filled with to the brim of lies and deceit.  While truth of not Annie will spill out whatever she thinks is truth to whomever she will believe it will hurt the most.  Annie wants to get under your skin.. pull you into that darkness she loves so much.  And I will admit that it can be a powerful tool.  But I will remind myself that, that is all it is… A tool.  I won’t let her get into my head.  I can’t let her as I will not go back to that dark place.   So I will fight through the mind games.”

Maya nods her head as she opens up the book and skims a little through the pages.

-Maya Jensen-
"I won’t let the fact that while I did win our first match, it was she who got the last laugh that night.  I won’t let the fact that she was the one who eliminated me from the 9-way elimination match get into my head.  In stead I will take her facts and use it to my advantage.  She will be looking for a way to blind side me again but it won’t happen.  I am in full control of my story.  And in my story when the clock strikes midnight, it will lead for a happily ever after for me, and another villain vanquished for miss Midnight.”

Maya snapped the midnight book shut hard. But unlike the others she doesn’t bother placing it on the stack with the others, but instead tosses it over her shoulder as it hits the book case behind her knocking several books off completely burying Annie’s book.  Maya then looks back to the camera as her determination sparks in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"Summer BreakDown is the end of chapter one in my High Stakes Wrestling story.  It’s a chapter that is shared by all the stories that I just mentioned but for 4 of them it will be the same ending.  As for my story… well, Don’t Blink… or you’ll miss it.”

Maya gets up from leaning back on the table and walks off the screen, upon doing so her hand hits the stack of books knocking all of to the floor.  The camera pans over to these books as Maya’s book is seen opened up to the end of the the first chapter with the following text printed on it.

“Here is your winner and NEW Women’s Champion!  Maya Jensen!!”

Maya in Vegas Roulette Match LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: